Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2012, 01:12 AM

Too out of breath to get off a verbal response, Cassi shook her head from side to side. Really, while she was unharmed and had clearly overreacted, she was not okay. Her heart felt like it was in her throat, her stomach was churning at a hundred kilometers an hour, and her lungs felt like they were closing up and restricting her breathing. In addition to her anxiety, her emotional lability was also beginning to act up, as indicated by the immense fit of laughter that descended on her.

As Jenna was helping up Maddie, Cassi ended up falling onto her bum, still in hysterics. While the situation called for being upset, her brain was telling her body to laugh, instead of cry, because of her emotional lability. In fact, her fit of laughter lasted until she was actually sobbing for breath, which cut it off immediately. It did not, however, cure her anxiety, though the time did lessen its severity a tad. She also didn't stand up right away, but rather stayed sitting and taking several deep breaths.

"S-Sorry," she squeaked out, blushing magnificently. "I-I g-got sc-scared in there and r-ran." While she had a feeling that questions would be asked about the laughter and everything, she didn't mention them immediately for embarrassment. She knew her friends knew that she was odd, but that didn't mean that she wanted to tell them just how strange and out of the ordinary. Some things were just better kept secret, or at least as secret as possible.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-13-2012, 03:21 AM

Kiah saw Sirius sit down at the table, she wouldn't admit it but she had a crush on him, though no one would ever know since she never said a word to anyone. She stood up, leaving her brother to stuff his face full of food, moving down towards the male before she sat down right next to him. A blush was on her face as she pulled a clean piece of parchment out of her bag, along with a quill. "I am Kiah, Arius's twin sister. He wants me to make friends....hoping i will start talking again. But i just can't do it........" she wrote on it in her soft, small handwriting that most girl's would love to have, she slid the paper towards him, blushing slightly as she kept her eyes locked on her now clasped hands in her lap.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2012, 04:40 AM

Sirus paused as the girl sat down next to him. He noticed her writing, and raised an eyebrow slightly. When she pushed the paper over to him, he looked at the words written across it. "It's a pleasure to meet you" he says, looking back over at her. He was unsure really what he should say, he wasn't used to this happening in any way at all. He was used to being alone, and having to handle things all on his own. He took a pieece of toast, taking a bite out of it dry. That didn't help, only succeeding to make his throat dry. A sigh escaped his lips, he probrably looked like an idiot at the moment. He noticed a few people watching him, especially now that someone had actually dared to go over and talk to him. He felt a bit of annoyance rise in his chest, he was not a side show attraction. The gem on his necklace turned from the usual perl color to a dark green. He slowly takes a breath.

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 10-13-2012, 05:17 AM

Maddelynn took Jenna's hand got to her feet slowly. She dusted herself off and took a moment to rub her sore bottom. She gave a small sigh and nodded to Jenna, "Yes, I'm fine."

Maddelynn stood in an awkward silence while Cassi laughed hysterically. She continued to brush off her clothes and picked up her bag. She glanced inside while Cassi composed herself to make sure that nothing was broken and her ink bottles were still intact. Once she was sure, she put the bag back on her shoulder and looked at Cassi. She frowned and crossed her arms, "You were scared? Of what?"

Ewan dragged a book out of his satchel and propped it up in front of his breakfast plate for some entertainment while ate. All of his friends were in different houses and stuck closely to the unwritten rule of sitting with one's own kind during meals. They weren't sure why; they just did. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Kiah sit down next to Sirus. Forgetting himself momentarily, he watched the two of them. Not in a judgmental way, of course. Just watched them.