WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-20-2012, 05:25 AM

"realy? Well then that explains alot" vash looks at ryou "so is there anything i can help you with?" Vash kneels in front of ryou crying. "you poor child! Such evil misfortunes burden you! I will do everything in my power to stay with you and help you when you have controle!" Vash takes ryous hands and continues to cry looking at his hands "these hands are stained with so much blood and hatred that isent your doing! You poor thing" vash continues to cry and mumble on while he crawls all over the floor.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-20-2012, 05:53 AM

A few tears slip down Ryous cheeks and he hugged the guy "you believe me!? Thank you, thank you so much....." he said choking back a sob. Someone actually believed him, after all these years someone believed him!

Bakura growled in the back of Ryous mind, the nerve of this guy! Ryou was his host and he didn't want this idiot touching him. When Ryou started crying about him understanding and believing him. He shoved Ryou out of control and pushed the guy away "Leave my host alone" he growled

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-20-2012, 06:08 AM

"host? Im sure that innocent boy dident let you in willingly as a host would" vash looks at bakura and smiles. "i have a proposal for you" vash sits down in a seat. "now im sure you get tired of watching the kids every movement when hes in controle. So how about i give u a break. While you crawl around insede him or what ever it is you do. Ill watch after the little guy. Ill make sure he dosent get so much as a scrach on him."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-20-2012, 06:54 AM

Bakura scoffs "crawl around inside him? What am I? A bug? All I can do is watch wait and plan. Also he dosnt need a babysitter hes 16, and even if he did it wouldn't be me. Also I don't trust anyone, least if all someone I just met" his eyes narrow "now what's your intrest in my host? I don't want him being followed around by some weirdo, so back off"

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-20-2012 at 07:22 AM..

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2012, 03:34 AM

Vash laughed "whats my intrest? Hes small and pure innocence hes the perfect friend! If not protect him at least let him hang out with me me if he wants."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-22-2012, 03:55 AM

"As long as the bodys not harmed what Ryou does is none of my concern, however he's not in control often as um very busy" he walks to the kitchen to make some steak for himself "even more busy now because I have to add punishing him to my list of to-do's" he smiled evily hearing Ryou whimper pitifully in the back of his mind.

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2012, 02:05 AM

Vashes eyes narrowed "punish him for what?" Vash leaned against the kitchen door watching him cook "i havent seen him do anything wrong so why should he b punished?"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-23-2012, 02:17 AM

He gets a steak from the fridge and grabs a pan. Turning on the stove he put the the steak in the pan. He turned and raised a eyebrow at the blonde in the doorway "and you've known him for all of 15 seconds?" He shrugs and turns back to the pan "What he did" he starts with a sigh and exaggerated patience "was tell you everything. No one was to know about me, it attracts attention and its hard to sneak around when people have labled you either psychopath who thinks he's possesed or psychopath who's possessing a 16 year old boy... and most importantly I told him not to tell anyone, he must learn to obey me... or face the consequences"

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-24-2012, 12:20 AM

"i know wht its like. Im wanted for 60 billion dollars. I wiped out an entire city" vash slunks down to a sitting possition in the doorway "i lost my memory from anything before that. I promised myself that i would never kill again...only diable...what he told me is fine i have nobody to tell anyway... I have no friends im alone" vash looka away upset

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2012, 12:41 AM

He scoffs "weak" he turns back to him "you killed a town and you let that stop you? If I stopped when something bad happened to me I would have never became who I am today, if I worried about what I've done I would have stopped at 6. You think your alone? You have no idea. I didn't think that you looked weak, a fool maybe, but not weak. I was wrong. You are." He turned back to the stove "and about ryou, it dosnt matter weather you'll tell, he needs to learn to obey me."

((God I felt like such an ass writing this. WHY YOU SO MEAN BAKURA!?))

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-24-2012 at 07:40 PM..

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-24-2012, 07:42 PM

"Bakura you dont understand because you have never had a wife and family. My family was part of that town. My kids were growing up there. I took all of there lives from them i remember my son crying begging me not to hurt him" vash stood up and pulled his sleves up "the true reason i want to be around your better half is because he reminds me of my son!" Vash rubs his metal arm "i cut this arm off as a sacrafice to my sons death and as a reminder to never kill again." vesh gets upset but has a determined voice "you can call me weak! But i am strong! I am stronger than anyone! Maybe not in strength but in heart!" Vash sits back down again

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2012, 09:03 PM

Bakura freezes and says in a deadly soft voice "I never had a family? You know nothing. " He laughs insanely "I was in a village. 6 years old, all I knew was my friends, my mother, my father, my dearest little sister.... and my love for my king, I grew up in ancient Egypt, I worshipped my king, and he sent people to slaughter my village in a horrible sacrifice. You may have killed your son but did you watch your baby sister of 2 years old cling to your mother for dear life before they were torn apart by guards and systematically melted down with dark magic along with your father and the rest of your family and everyone you had ever known? Were you left alive and wondering why you survived surrounded by signs and memories of what you had just witnessed? Were you left with the spirits of those you had know urging you to get revenge? A revenge you would continue to seek for the next 5 melenia. Did you then find your self sold into slavery until you were strong enough to break free? Don't tell me I never had a family because it is them that have kept me fighting all these years. It is my baby sisters crys for her mother that still ring in my ears that never let me rest. It was my mom spotting me as she died and smiling because she knew I'd live that has kept me from giving up each time I'm stopped." He refuses to turn away from the stove as memories being to pop up in his mind and he's fighting to keep any emotion out of his voice and face.

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-24-2012, 09:21 PM

Vash scilently walked up to bakura and hugged him "i knew you had a soft side somewhere i just had to find it" vash stepped back "now why dont you let my friend come out and play and ill finish cooking for you." Vash could see that bakura was holding back "i think you need some rest." Vash smiled at bakura

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-25-2012, 06:51 AM

Bakura growled "I don't have a soft side!" He states gruffly and tries to shrug off the hug "I can cook my own food" he snakes out an arm and grabs a plate before sliding the steak out of the pan and onto the plate even though its still raw inside. "When I finish eating you can see the brat, but he's still going to be punished"

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-27-2012, 02:02 AM

Vash smiles and falls on the floor and squirms away like a worm "im so happy!" He stops and lays on the floor to catch his breath

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2012, 02:56 AM

Bakura sat down and picked up his whole steak on his fork and tore into it viciously, ripping it in half in one bite. Once the inside was shown it became quiet clear (were anyone watching) that he had just cooked the outside a little and the rest was still completely raw. Not bothering to chew he swollowed it whole and was about to repeat the process when he heard Vash. Licking his lips his eyes widened as they located the blonde on the floor and he raised an eyebrow in question "What in the name of Ra are you doing? And why the fuck are you so happy?" He demanded

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-27-2012, 05:50 AM

"Well im happy i get to see my little buddy... And when i fell on the floor i found this adorable little kitten curled up under this chair sleeping!" Vash picks up the kitten and pats it and sits in the chair allowing it to curl up in his lap n fall back to sleep "its just so adorable. Is this your cat?"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2012, 03:16 PM

Bakura stood abruptly starring at the cat and looking pissed "WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT CAT COME FROM! GET IT OUT NOW!" he yelled angerly glaring at the animal

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-27-2012, 03:25 PM

""awww but is a pretious baby kitty." Vash realized it was for the best and walked to the door and opened it to find a man in a black suit standing there with an envelope in his hands "this is foor you sir. Oh goodness is that a cat!? Can i have him!? I just adore cats!" vash took the envolope and handed the cat to the man with a smile "hes all yours" vash walked back in opening the envelope clearly labled ryou and read wat was inside (you are invited thave tea with ceil in the appartment nextdoor) vash smiled "look you got an invite! Lets go!

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2012, 06:15 PM

Bakura sighed "I don't go have tea with nabors. I act antisocial and ignore the fools. Have fun I don't wanna go" je finished off his steak in one more bite and licked his lips

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-27-2012, 08:17 PM

Vash looks at bakura "well if you dont want to go maybe the kid will you said he could come play after u finished eating now let him out n we will go have tea"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 03:29 AM

"Fine!" He said angerly and gave Ryou control

Ryou immediatly ran and hugged him and looked up at him wide eyed "I heard what you said happened and he's wrong your not weak!" He said determinedly "and I'm so sorry that it happened" he said softly

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 08:59 PM

vash hugged ryou back "its ok kid" vash smiled "just make sure you keep a smile and stay a happy kid no matter how much bakura hurts you or makes you sad" vash stepped back and looked at ryou with a huge grin "now lets go get some free tea and meet some neighbors!"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 11:13 PM

He frowned for a moment "I try....though sometimes it can be hard to stay positive... on days when he's really mad if he happens to hurt me... it can be really tough to even stay...here...." he shook his head and smiled again brightly "but I try not to think about the bad. He keeps bullies away and not as many people at school call me a girl anymore... but anyway that sounds great! I love tea!" He grins

Last edited by Saphire4260; 03-08-2012 at 09:37 PM..

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2012, 11:29 PM

Vash hugs ryou again picking him up off the ground "your a good kid" vash puts him down and opens the door for him "after you kid" vash smiles at him