Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 02-07-2012, 05:37 PM

THE DOGS

You have been placed in a strange and unsettling place. You've been placed here because there is no one else who can take care of you at this time. Maybe your master has gone on vacation and left you here for care, or maybe you were picked up off the streets where it is cold and lonely. But where is here? Here is a place called Les Chiens, a dog kennel for strays to live before adoption and for dogs who's owners have placed them here temporarilly for care: whether for a day or extended amount of time.Les Chiens is run by the french millionair; Jaque LeBeau, a dog enthusiest who spend his time caring for dogs who need the extra care.

But not all is as it seems, there is a darkness that lurks behind the what otherwise is the most wonderful place to be a dog. In the yard where all the dogs are aloud to frollic and play together, there is an old building not attached to the main kennel. This building is used for vet check-ups and eutinisation but there are other things happening, along side Jaque LeBeau. A vet's assistante, named Marc, has been practicing foul surgeries while in his free time. Using dogs whom are schedualed to be put down, he's been attempting to cross manifest dogs with other animals. Now three dogs have made their escape and are now on the run from David, a dog catcher who grew up with Jaque.

**Jaque, Marc, and David are GM character until someone wants them. GM (or God Mode) Characters are ones who do not have one specific user and can be posted for by anyone.**

Here are a few simple rules:

1. Pg13 is a higher rating then we'll need but that is the maximum.
2. Pairing and fights are okay as long as all parties are comfortable.
3. Please PM you application to me so that I can put them all in one referance area
4. There is a two character maximum on this thread
5. If you have questions please PM me or write in withing you post using (BRACKETS)

Application:

Hello; my name is: (username)
I'll be playing: (Character name)
He/She is: (age)
Who is a: (what breed of dog are you?)
And is a: (male or female)
He/She is: (personality)
And look like this: (photo referace please)
His/Her living situration is: (street dog or put your master's name)
And he/she is here because: (how'd you end up here)
Other:

Last edited by Inuyami; 03-20-2012 at 05:43 AM..

Inuyami

Old 02-08-2012, 05:15 PM

Already at Les Chiens:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami
Hello; my name is: Inuyami
I'll be playing: Tallia
She is: 6 months Old
Who is an: Akita
And is a: Female
She is: A bit of a terror as she's an excitable puppy still. She absolutely loves all of her new friends at the kennel and never wants to leave, as this is the closest thing to a home as she's ever had. She is kind and loving with a warm heart and an openess to exploring and adventure. Occationally she is known to have a quick and witty tongue which has gotten her into trouble with the older dogs many times over.
And look like this:

Her living situtation is: a Stray
And she is here because: Tallia or Talli; was born to a pampered pooch owned by a wealthy woman from Maine. She was adopted by a family who lives in Vermont but was lost durring a pit stop for potty breaks when she was two months old. It didn't take long before she was picked up by animal control and brought to Les Chiens. When she arrived she was no more then ten weeks old. She was dehydrated and starved, the vets almost could not save her from such malnutrition. She's been at the shelter ever since and has been known to rebel against the humans who try to adopt her.
Other: Tallia has the nickname 'Rebel' from Jaque LeBeau. He's often hinted that she'd end up the mascot of the kennel if she were still there when she got to be five years old, but that is quite a ways away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
Hello; my name is: Gemini
I'll be playing: Gemini
She is: one year old
Who is a: Husky/Wolf Mix
And is a: Female
She is: quiet, distrustful and quick to violence.
And look like this:

Her living situtation is: a stray
And she is here because: Gemini was the product of an enthusiastic human breeder who loved wolves.the human bred his favorite husky with a purebred wolf from a reserve.Gemini was the only pup born, and was a runt.the breeder sold her, but after a week her new family decided that she was too much of a hassle and to wild, and left her on the streets.she survived alone for a few months, her wolf instincts helping her to hunt and avoid the dog catchers.this ended when she injured her hind leg and was caught by the sanctuary people.she was kept there ever since.no one wanted her because she was half wolf and probably too wild to tame.she distrusts humans and mainly keeps to herself.
Other: Gemini has startlingly intelligent green eyes and a witty sense of humor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahero
Hello; my name is: jahero
I'll be playing: Jahero
He is: 4
Who is a: S. Husky
And is a: male
He: is a very quiet dog. He is the led dog of his masters sled team, and a blue collar dog. proud and focus. he is loyal and can sometimes be too nice. it is rare to see him be mean.
And look like this:
His living situation is: unknown
And he is here because: his master past away and someone found him still walking the halls of his master's mansion. it took them 3 months to get him out of there. They ended up gassing him. no one is sure if he will be picked up or left
Other:
Street Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahero
Hello; my name is: jahero
I'll be playing: Astro
He is 10 months old ( he does get older through out )
Who is a: GSD
And is a:male
He is: He has a very up beat persona. He loves to play and really doesnt understand much why anyone can be mean but he is slowly learning that the world is not as happy as he is.
And look like this:

His living situation is: a street dog
And he is here because: born here
Other: Astro is part of a dog street gang, he was born into it if you will. His mother meet his father whom was part of the pack, his mother was taken by humans and given a good home and Astro was left with his father. But only a few months ago Astro's father was killed now he is a lone to fight among the pack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami
Hello; my name is: Inuyami
I'll be playing: Rayne
She is: a year and a half
Who is a: Pitbull-Labrador
And is a: female
He/She is: hyper and bouncy, loyal and loving with the will and strength to fight
And look like this:

His/Her living situration is: street dog
And she is here because: Rayne was a house dog who belonged to a couple in their twenties. The couple was very unstable and eventually broke up. Rayne went with the female but she moved to the city where she wasn't allowd to have a dog. She took Rayne to a friend who lived outside of the city to keep her until she could take her but Rayne ran away in attempts to find her human, but has been a street dog ever since.
Other: Rayne acts like Astro's big sister
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
Hello, my name is: Gemini
I'll be playing: Hunter
He is:12 weeks
Who is a: Jack Russell Terrier
He is: trusting, happy, playful and fiercely loyal
And look like this:
His living situration is: street dog
And he is here because: Hunter was born to a normal litter, and adopted by a nice lady just like the other pups, but a few weeks after he was adopted, his human had an accident and went to a place called heaven.they were going to send him to a scary looking lady, so he ran away in the night.now he lives with a street pack.
Other: Hunter looks up to the white shepherd like a big brother.he doesn't like the pack leader, though.

If you could make that image show up like my other one, that would be great.

Hello my name is: Gemini
I'll be playing: Fang
He is: 5 years
Who is a: Great Dane
He is: rough, tough, and somewhat mean.he is the dog equivalent of a grumpy old man.
And looks like this:
His living situation is: street dog
And he is here because: he was born on the streets and into the pack.he worked his way through the ranks until he was alpha- but only after beating the previous alpha, a tough young wolf mix.
Other: he is scarred in many places and blind in one eye.

Jaque LeBeau:

Marc:

David; The dog catcher:

Last edited by Inuyami; 04-09-2012 at 10:07 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2012, 03:57 AM

Gemini lay curled up in her pen, staring out at the world with hostile eyes.she felt trapped, angry.she should be out there, where they are! Lock them on a place like this and see how they like it! She snorted, a decidedly contemptuous sound.a little human pup walked by carrying a three month old terrier, a hyper little annoyance that Gemini was glad to see gone.he deserved a life of servitude under those hairless two leggers. The kicker was, the little moron seemed happy to go with them! Her foul mood, surprisingly, did not improve.a tall, bulky human looked into her pen.she barked at it and the creatures face contorted.she caught the sharp tang of fear on it before it quickly backed away.she felt slightly better.

Inuyami

Old 02-10-2012, 04:50 PM

In the early morning sunlight of the warm day, Tallia had been hard at play in the fenced in yard. Each pen had a doggie door in the wall that lead into the large yard, and she loved that fact about this place. The white fluff ball of a puppy stood by the doggie doors and waited to see who would be out. Talli decided to play with a rope toy while the other dogs began to wake up.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-12-2012, 04:59 AM

Gemini tried to fall back asleep, but the sounds and smells of the beginning of the day kept her awake.she stared at the squeaky toy in front of her and growled at it.she wanted to chew something with bones and meat, not some stupid squeaking thing that was meant to entertain small- minded, simple puppies.she kicked the thing out of her sight, disgusted, and waited for the two leggers to bring out their morning meal- a bowl full of dry, unappetizing little pebbled that stuck in her throat.she generally refused to eat it, except some mornings when she felt really hungry.today she decided she might eat a bit if she could choke it down, then maybe dump it all over the place.one thing she enjoyed was watching the two leggers scramble to clean up after her when she made a mess.she thought it was funny when they got upset.

Inuyami

Old 02-12-2012, 05:10 AM

Tallia was having the time of her life in the yard by herself, chasing leaves playfully and barking at the birds who landed on the top of the chain link fence. She kept herself entertained by running in uncharted directions, bouncing and pouncing about like a frantic fool. The morning sun was beautiful to her and she was enjoying the quiet before everyone got up.

Inside, the handelers had begun to fill and place bowls of food in each individual dog's kennel. Even though the dogs were alloud to run free together in the yard, Jaque LeBeau thought it was only fair to each dog's personal desire to offer each their own bed, though there were some who prefered to keep one another company.

In a burst of energy, Talli exploded into her kennel, across the walk way from Gemini's kennel. She oafishly burried her face in the bowl of Eukanuba, her whole body squirming back and forth as if her tail had control of her whole spine. Licking up her last few kibbles, Talli took notice of her neighbor.

Good morning Gemini, how's your leg doing today?" She smiled so wide it forced her eyes shut as her tail took a more calm pace that didn't move her entire body so franticly.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-13-2012, 03:45 AM

Gemini growled menacingly at the human who set her food down.the relentless romping of the obnoxious pup in the yard was giving her a headache.when the simple minded creature spoke to her, Gemini barked in annoyance."shut up, you little furball.its none of your business.go eat your dirt and leave me alone." She growled. Appetite gone, she proceeded in sending her bowl flying across the play area, scattering a giant mess of food pebbles everywhere.

Inuyami

Old 02-13-2012, 04:11 AM

The harsh words of the wolf-husky mix caused Tallia to pull her ears back in uncertainty and guilt. The sound of the tin bowl bouncing on the concreat floor cause her inner ear to twinge. she wondered what she had done to upset the other female so much. Relentlessly, Talli lifted her ears and wagged her tail slowly.

"I'm just trying to be nice." Tallia whimpered, she pawed at the bars of her kennel, trying to push it open. "Don't you want any friends?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2012, 04:46 AM

"No!" Gemini snapped."I dont need friends, I only need my own instincts! And even if I did want friends, they would never be anyone as simple minded and foolish as you! Now I told you to leave me alone you relentless little chew toy!" She said, her teeth snapping at the end of each sentence.why couldn't that tiny furball understand that she was annoying and that Gemini didn't want her company?
((Sorry she's so mean.she'll take a while to warm up to anyone.))

Inokumaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-14-2012, 04:53 AM

The sound of the kibbles being scatered across the floor woke Shamus from a deep sleep. The sound had become a regular thing since the wolf mixed pup had come to the kennel. It was a surprise she hadn't had an episode from not eatting yet. Shamus stretched and walked to the cornor of the caged area. "What seems to be the problem this morning little one?" Shamus asked Tallia, who's pen was next to his own.

Inuyami

Old 02-14-2012, 05:39 AM

"OH Shamus!" Tallia said excitedly. She bounced over to the side of the kennel where the black dog was sitting. Her tail wagged franticly as she looked up to the older dog. "There's no problem, I just wanted to play... I think that girl across from me hates me. But i'm super glad you're awake, now we can play together!" Her ears fell for the moment but then perked right back up once she realized she now had someone to play tag with.

jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 02-14-2012, 06:36 AM

Jahero opened his eyes slowly. He was being moved. He tried to lift his head but everything seemed heavy and strange. from what he could tell this place was not home, this place was new. Kinda like when he and the team went for races, the smell of dogs was everywhere but it wasn't the same. Humans started talking over him " man i heard that this one didnt want to let go" one said as they made a right turn. "Ya they had to gas the poor guy just to get a hold of him, they say he is fast." Jahero tuned them out after that. He just wanted to get removed from this metal room

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-15-2012, 09:11 AM

Gemini sighed, relieved that the energetic puppy had found someone else to bother.her stomach growled and cramped, but she was used to that.she had been going hungry long before the humans stole her away to this prison.she layed down, facing away from the other prisoners- they didn't even know they were trapped here! The fools.- and tried to get back to sleep.for some reason, she was experiencing a hollow feeling that had nothing to do with her empty stomach.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 02-15-2012, 09:20 AM

Jahero was soon placed down in a row with the other cages. By now he was awake and sticking his nose out of the bars. The smell was odd and reminded him of some of the parts on the sled. metal he recalled them being called. He didnt have much time to think about it when the cage door was lifted and was was called out into what looked like a field. His first thought was fresh air and freedom but then again, so he slowly walked out. Sure enough there was grass under his feet and sunshine on his back. He looked around, other cage doors where being opened.

Inuyami

Old 02-16-2012, 02:36 AM

The sound of cage door opening out side rang to Tallia's ears and she darted out side to see there was a large husky who looked rather disoriented. She walked over to him, her tail wagging frantically as she waited for him to take notice of her. She wondered if he was mean like the other husky she'd come to know.

"Hello." She said after a moment. "Welcome! Are you okay? You look like you may be sick."

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 02-16-2012, 02:48 AM

Jahero manage to look down and what was specking to him. he cocked his head to the side. the small dog looked as if he could eat it. " I sha'll be alright im sure" he said with a deep but calming voice. he took a look around "where are we?"

Inuyami

Old 02-16-2012, 03:32 AM

"It's a place for dogs who's owners are on vacation." Tallia said naivishly. Her young mind didn't think of the place as a prison or shelter or kennel. To her this was really the only thing she knew to be home and she didn't understand the concept of being a stray.

Inokumaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-16-2012, 03:56 AM

Before Shamus could anser the youngter shed run off. Something must of caught her attention because out the door she went and into the yard. He shook the sleep from his fur and bones and looked over to where the snappy mix bread dog was sulking. "You alright over there miss?" He asked Gemini

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2012, 04:15 AM

Gemini made a rude noise and ignored the labrador.she had caught a familiar scent, somewhat like her own but different.she left her cage to take a look at the newcomer.sure enough, there was a husky standing there, conversing with the furball.Geminis hackles rose and she growled.newcomers had to learn their place.she had been here longest and she wouldn't let any dog try to give her trouble.she stalked forward cautiously and stopped a few feet from the newbie, showing all the signs of dominance. "Who are you, then? Why did they bring you here?"

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 02-16-2012, 06:29 AM

Jahero noticed the new female walking upon him and the puppy. Her dispersion was rude and had all the points of an ego pushed dog. The treat was well noticed in a lot of lead dogs or younger dogs. This of course wasnt going to work at all with him. " My name is Jahero, led dog of the all world sled team. I was gassed and woke up in this place" he said again in a deeply but neutral voice, he moved a bit placing him self in front of the her and the puppy. a fight may break out

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2012, 04:57 AM

Gemini's ears perked up, despite herself."gassed? So they got you, too.Hmph.we'll, good luck.you wont be leaving this place until a new human comes to make you their slave." She said and turned back towards her kennel, tail waving in dismissal."by the way, my names Gemini." She said, before disappearing into her cage.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 02-17-2012, 05:03 AM

Her words ran through his mind as she turned and walked away only to stop and say her name. "Gemini..." his words trailed off, what are you referring too? they got me too? salves?" he wanted answers so he followed her

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2012, 07:43 AM

Gemini layed in her cage, stomach growling.what she wouldn't give for a good rabbit right now! She didn't see the newbie coming.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 02-17-2012, 08:10 AM

"Gemini was it? what where you talking about back there?" he asked

Inuyami

Old 02-17-2012, 04:21 PM

From outside Gemini's cage, Tallia paced nervously. Gemini was only a year old pup but she was rather furosious and had a very non-backdown attitude. She was worried for the new dog who'd head may not be in the right place due to the gasses he'd inhaled. She poked her little black nose threw the bottem of the doggy door flap, eyes shut tight and just stood their like that.

"Careful, she's a real meanie!" Talli called before darting to the furthest cornor of the yard. She feared Gemini might come after her now.