Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 03-31-2012, 03:55 AM

((Where is every one so I have an idea of what to write?))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2012, 03:59 AM

(Kakariko Villahge at the inn xD at least Link is >.> )

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-03-2012, 10:10 PM

((Are you going to reply to Graxdon, Alura? ;)))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-03-2012, 10:28 PM

(I don't really know what what to write... ^^' )

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-03-2012, 11:01 PM

((Well, it's not right to leave Graxdon hanging considering he was talking to your character, so I won't post until the conversation is resolved or he gives an okay to just skip over it.))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2012, 02:11 AM

Link almost suffocated in Impa's bosom when she hugged her, her breasts were too big. "Well, Zelda had the idea to run up the mountain I bet she's waiting for us now, do you wanna go? Deaded isn't a word..." she looked at her with her tongue sticking out.

"Let me get dressed, and we can go out to meet her, if you wanna come?" She looked at Impa curiously, how did she find them? Some ancient ninja secret?

Inuyami

Old 04-05-2012, 03:19 AM

Sunrise brought a lovely warm day with it, rainbows cast across the wild grasses of the Hyrule Fields as the morning dew slowly evaporated in the golden rays of light. Just outside of Kakariko, a busty brunette on the back of a mostly grey horse led two cows toward the village. The girl, Lonie, had been sent by her mother to sell the cows in the market of either Kakariko or the castle. Lonie prefered the business of the villagers to that of the castle folk. Sure she wouldn't get as much gold as she would if she'd went to Castle Town, but she was well known now by a good amount of the villagers.

"Almost there Raito ." Lonie said to the stallon as she ran her hand down his neck, petting him to reassure him. It had been a day and a half since she'd set out from her family ranch and it would be nice to be done this half of the trip. Taking cows to a town alway took longer then returning, having to worry about their safety was so tedious.

Last edited by Inuyami; 04-22-2012 at 04:14 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 05:24 PM

((It's actually fairly simple, Inuyami. :D [U R L="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/fan-based/194192-legend-zelda-children-hyrule-open-3.html"]http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/fan-based/194192-legend-zelda-children-hyrule-open-3.html[/U R L] <-- See how it looks like this? If you replace the red part with a word, that's what will appear. So it will look like this instead --> Legend of Zelda RP.))

Inuyami

Old 04-08-2012, 06:27 AM

((Oh wow, thanks for letting me know. I'll have to keep that in a note pad for a while until i get the hang of it but many thanks. Now i will know.))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2012, 06:47 PM

Link managed to slip away from the overly friendly girl. She had to get to Zelda, she must have been getting annoyed waiting for her. "Oh Zelda is going to kill me.." she said out loud rushing through the inn, almost knocking stuff over and getting yelled at by the owner. She managed to get outside and looked for Death Mountain, it wasn't too hard to spot really, a giant mountain with an ominous ring around it, how hard was that to see?

"Oh Zelda!" Link waved when she saw her running up to her sister with her equipment on her back, honestly she looked like a turtle with that over sized shield on her back. "I'm sorry for making you wit, I was being groped," she was saying it casually as if it weren't a big deal "You're not mad are ya?" she looked at her with a worried expression, hoping she wasn't going to strangle her or anything.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2012, 07:01 PM

((My response will have to wait until I get off work tonight. :\ Sorries!))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2012, 07:15 PM

(Booo xD )

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2012, 06:16 AM

Zelda and Pip had just arrived when Link came out the door, casting a slightly fearful gaze at her older sister while she apologized over being late. "You're not late," Zelda responded, her face breaking into a smile over her sister's sincerity. "We just got here ourselves. But the time it took us shopping was worth it! Here's your new shield and tunic." Then she proceeded to hand over the aforementioned items gladly, eager to see Link's reaction. Pip, who had already changed into her tunic, set the items she was carrying on the ground, taking a quick breather while Zelda entered the inn to go change.

Several minutes later, plenty of time for both of the sisters to have changed, Zelda stood with a list, checking over the supplies once more before deciding that they were ready to leave, at least as a group. "Is there anything anyone else needs before we head out? This is your last chance," she said, looking specifically at Link, though Pip still shook her head 'no.' Really, the youngest girl was eager to get going, and showed it by the way she fidgeted around.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2012, 02:59 PM

"WAAAAIIIIIT UUUUPPP!!!" The dark-skinned ninja girl shouted as she sprinted up the mountain-side, trying to catch up to her fast, green-garbed friend. Panting heavily as she slid to a stop next to the others, she panted out, "Geez Link, you in a rush or what?" Looking up, she noticed Zelda and straightened up, saluting as she said, "Princess, good to see you too, and," she looked to Pip and immediately gave her a suspicious kind of glare, looking her up and down as her guard training kicked in, "Who the hell are you?"

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2012, 05:28 PM

((Glad to see you're still alive, Grax! :D))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2012, 05:29 PM

((Of course, I can be killed by nothing... NOTHING!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! P.S. How come you didn't post something in character?))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2012, 06:35 PM

((I'm waiting on Alura. :P I would have otherwise. :yes:))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2012, 10:10 PM

(I'll post when I can xD )

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2012, 10:47 PM

((Y U NO CAN POST NOW :'( ))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2012, 11:02 PM

('Cause I went to deh pool! Yeah imagine me in a swimsuit all you like xD No I joke, do so and I'll call you Gaston =w= )

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2012, 11:04 PM

((You two are crazy. :P But I understand going to the pool. It's way to hot here. :\ And, you know, summer and everything. ;)))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2012, 11:05 PM

((to imagine you in a swimsuit I'd have to have an idea of what you look like))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2012, 11:29 PM

( xD I bet Link would be hot in a bikini <3 )

Link smiled and sighed in relief normally Zelda would have scolded her for making her wait. She grinned and gave her a thumbs up, "No I'm good, ready to go when you are!" she had the big sword strapped to her back like she usually had, her green tunic made her stick out like a sore them and was getting her some unwanted attention.

"The Hero has come to the village!" one of the villagers cried out before Link could respond to any of the chatter the other girls were having. She turned red and looked at the ground.

"I hate when people keep saying that," of course being they,Zelda and Link, looked exactly like the ancient ones described in ancient text she didn't feel all that special.

"Let's go before we get more unwanted attention." She held the Time Sword against her back as she put the shield over it she never used the sword before, but she always carried it just in case.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2012, 11:59 PM

Nodding, Zelda grabbed her bag before leading the way out of the village, ignoring the cheerful cries of the villagers. She nodded to Link's surprising gem of wisdom and sped up, arriving at the gates in only a few moments. The town wasn't very large after all; one could walk from end to end several times in ten minutes. The guard had needed a little persuading to let them pass, but the few rupees were worth it for sure. That was the end of the easy part though, the steep incline promising rough hiking for sure. True enough, after a few minutes of hiking uphill, Zelda's feet were killing her, though she kept it from showing. It certainly wouldn't do to lower the morale of their small group.

All of a sudden, however, the trio stopped, turning to get a better look at the ruckus coming from down the mountain. Zelda nearly did a facepalm upon seeing that it was Impa, while Pip just looked from one sister to the other nervously. "Hello, Impa," the elder sister said, clearly not excited about the prospect of having the crazy bodyguard joining them on their journey. "And this, is Pip. A friend. So, calm your horses."

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-08-2012, 02:21 AM

(Should we wait for him to post or...? )