Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2012, 11:08 PM

Kiku was relaxing and trying to draw, but will he be able to get anything done when his obnoxious boyfriend decides to pay him a visit?

((Okay c: So here we gooooooo~*races off before crashing into things* I'm okay!!!!!))

Prussia or Gilbert raced down the road as fast as he could trying to put as much distance between himself and his house. He was skipping out on laps and training and everything and his bruder was going to be pissed. It wasn't like he did it often bit he wanted to see Kiku! And he was feeling rather impatient this morning so he didn't want to wait till after (gott only knew how long it would take! Italy's laziness could drag it out for extra hours on end!). Turning a corner Kikus house came into veiw and he slowed to a walk, he should be far enough by now.

SummeryAvenue

Old 02-17-2012, 11:11 PM

kiku: *whistling* wow this is pretty good ^^

----------

kiku was finishing his manga it was about a boy who made a contract with a demon the boys name is ciel and the demons name is sebastian ((all rights go to yono tsuba (?)))

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 12:14 AM

((OMG *hugs* I JUST STARTED THE BLACK BULTER SERIES TO!!!!! YAY SEBASTIAN!))

Gilbert raced over to his boyfriends door and pounded loudly on it yelling obnoxiously "HEY KIKU ARE YOU UP? OPEN UP ITS ME!" He smiled happily he couldn't wait to see Kiku today. He wasn't sure why but he just really really wanted to

SummeryAvenue

Old 02-18-2012, 12:33 AM

(( ASDFGHJKL BEAUTIFUL ITS AMAZING WE CAN FANGIRL ABOUT IT L8TER))

a-ah gilbert what are your doing here? and ues it is open come inside

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 01:01 AM

Hearing Kiku he smiled and opened the door shutting it again quietly "hey kiku! Are you busy?" He scratched the baxk of his head. He hadn't thought if that, woops! "I snuck away before the morning torture of watching bruder attempt to get Italy to do the training, to come see you!" He smiled and looked around to ee Kiku sitting at a table drawing. He looked so cute! It was early so even though it looked like Kiku had tried brushing his hair he still had a little bed head, and he looked so serene with the morning light coming through the window and flushing over him anf his work lighting up the small house.

((YAY BLACK BUTLERRRRR! Sebastians hot....))

SummeryAvenue

Old 02-18-2012, 01:08 AM

he sighed and rolled his eyes "ok fine no im not busy come sit next to me"

((KEEP YA HANDS OFF MAH MAN))

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 02:18 AM

Gilbert races over and sits next to Kiku "watcha drawin?" He asked peeking over at Kikus paper. Japan was a terrific artist and he always enjoyed seeing what he would create next.

SummeryAvenue

Old 02-18-2012, 02:25 AM

japan snatched his drawing and held it close to his chest ((is that right? O3O )) "i-its not very good"the real reason was beacause he was drawing yaoi, he wasnt very interested in drawing such things but his best friend had requested him to

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 02:51 AM

Prussia raised an eyebrow when the paper was snatched away and looked at kiku with a knowing smirk. "Kiiiiikkkuuuuu!!!!! Whatcha draawwwiiinnnnggggg???????" He said in a sing songy voice reaching for the paper

SummeryAvenue

Old 02-18-2012, 02:57 AM

japan stood up and turned around blushing, her stormed off to his room and carefully tucked the paper under his pillow he sat down on his bed and stared at his cat. the cat jumped on his lap and layed down ((?)) japan pet the cat and smiled when it purred

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 03:11 AM

He looked suprised when Kilu suddenly stormed off to his room without a word. 'Did I do something wrong?' He wondered to himself as he slowly got up and walked over to Kikus room. He slowly cracked open the door "Kiku? You okay? Did I say something?" He asked worried, he didn't want Kiku to be mad at him

SummeryAvenue

Old 02-18-2012, 03:16 AM

japan looked up to see prussia he took he cat in his arms and walked over to him "hey, yah im okay just moodswings? i guess"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 03:23 AM

Gilbert wrapped, his arms around the other man's small shoulders and kissed the top of his head. "Okay....I wonder what their from.... you feeling okay and everything?" He double checked with him

SummeryAvenue

Old 02-18-2012, 04:36 AM

"yah im okay" he saidand smiled

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 04:47 AM

Gilbert smiled and hugged him closer sighing contentedly. Standing there with Kiku in he felt calm and oddly complete. The Japanese man had become a hug part of his life ever since they started dating. Not to say Kiku wasn't a huge part before then to though, because both of the prussians friends Spain and France can testify that for a long time not a day went by that Gilbert didn't bring up the raven haired nation, and that whenever he heard that Kiku would be there he would ask them over and over how he looked and things like that (and that was pretty big considering the sheer size of Prussias ego).

SummeryAvenue

Old 02-19-2012, 02:18 AM

japan smiled and stood there. the cat jumped away and out the window

"WHAT COME BACK CAT!"

he screamed and jumped out on to the road

then out of nowhere a truck came

" PRUSSIA S-"

was all he could manage to say his eyes widened as the truck hit him

((lol srry listening to heat haze days i had the certain urge ill delete this if you want to or maybe we can continue with the song like this O3O))

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 02:41 AM

For a moment he could move shock enveloped him. Then instinct kicked in and he raced out to Kiku "KIKU! OH MY GOTT KIKU! KIKU PLEASE ANSWER ME! ARE YOU OKAY!? PLEASE KIKU!" He yelled panicking. He shook Kiku and tried to get a response. He felt tears prick in his eyes and pulled a phone out of his back pocket and called the first number that came to mind: Ludwig.

((I've never heard the song so I hope this is good))

SummeryAvenue

Old 02-19-2012, 01:28 PM

(( the song is a bit like the movie inception, or like a game, the boy ( prussia in this case ) and the girl ( japan in this case ) are like best friend ( boyfriends in this case ;3 ) so one day they are sitting in a park and shes talking to him and shes like "uhh i realy hate the summer", and they are in a park ( house in this case) then all of a sudden the cat she was holding jumps ou of her hand on to the road, she ran after it then out of nowhere a truck came and her eyes widened and the truck hit her, the boy stood there stunned then across the street was a haze, or like a bad version of him, the boy started to cry and the haze laughed and said "THIS IS ALL REAL ! " then the boy looked up to the sky and woke up, it was all. a bad dream, he ad the girl go to the park he says " i had a dream like this" and shuddered when he thought of the truck and her. he grabbed her hand when the cat jimped out of her hands and took her away. h they went near a big building and then people pointed towards it towards the top out of nowhere metal poles came crashing down. the girl pushed him out of the way and the metal poles went through her. then he saw the haze and it stood there and smiled, then he woke up again and so on as in she died numerous deaths it happened then one day when he is with the haze he says " this happens so many times and i couldnt stop it, not even once, " hen somehow it went back to the day when she was getting hit by the truck he jumped out and pushed her out of the way, and smiled as the truck hit him the haze stood there and started to cry while the biy died he thought he saw the girl's haze come out of her, then the girl woke up and looked out the window with the cat in her hand hen i guess the story goes on with the girls haze :/ pretty good song acutally :D ))

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-05-2012, 01:17 AM

((Ummm....that kinda confuses me...... can kiku just have survived and well do like a recovery thing? Because i dont really get it.....))