Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 05-13-2012, 01:34 AM

--THE AKATSUKI RP--

--THE AKATSUKI RP--

Ever wondered what these serial killers do during their spare time, as they live together in their hidden base? Watch-- or participate-- as these insane members quarrel, dine, and communicate with each other while they're not busy killing people and searching for Jinchuuriki.
Join the Akatsuki today, and join in on the fun [or probable danger on your part]~!

RULES
  1. Please keep OOC chat in brackets until I create an OOC thread.
  2. Try your best to post over 3 sentences
  3. Couples/Pairing is allowed, just keep it within the rules, okay? youguiseknowtherules,right?
  4. If entering as an OC, send the profiles to me with the title: 'Welcome to the Akatsuki!'
  5. No fighting/argueing OOC please-- KEEP THE PEACE
  6. No god-modding, people!
  7. If you're going to be absent, let me know, and you're characters status will be 'on a mission'.
  8. I want everyone to feel comfortable to post however they want, and to express themselves however they want, JUST FOLLOW THE RULES AND HAVE FUN~♥
  9. I'll add more rules later on...

---------- Post added 05-12-2012 at 09:43 PM ----------

Un-claimed Characters

Pein
Kakuzu
Konan
Kisame
Zetsu
Itachi

----
Claimed Characters:

Hidan - by: Ashtyn Leigh
Sasori - by: Kiyoto
Tobi - by: Slide
Deidara - by: Codette
---
OC Profile Skeleton

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Extra Info:

(Fill it out and send it to me)

Profiles So far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto
Name: Chidori

Home Village: Unknown

Personality: Chidori can be a bit of a mystery. He hates to talk about himself and his past. He is a bit cold and standoffish towards people. He is very loyal and passionate.

Appearance:

Extra Info: Chidori has been a rogue ninja all his life. Not much is known about him at all, other then he uses five main jutsus.

1. Ultamate shadow clones- They are practically seen as exact copies, they give off chakra which confuses those who use that to fine the origional. They can be made of other people then just the origional as well. They consume a lot of power though, and cause the user to become drained quickly, so it is rarley used.

2. Mirror Jutsu- Simmilar to the Sharingan, it copies the opponents moves, within limits. It is more used for basic fighting rather then jutsu's. It allows them to move in perfet unison with their oppenents, it is more of a defense.

3. Dark Form- Due to his dark style , he is able to take on a sort of dark form. In this form he absorbs chakra draining it from his opponents using it to fuel his own attacks, as well as forming it into a jutsu known as Black Chidori attack only used by his bloodline. In this attack, he is able to fuse the chidori jutsu with the dark energy in which the electricity becomes black. This jutsu expands most if not all of his chakra, it is how he got his name.

4. Electric Blaze: In this jutsu, he combines a rush of electric chakra that is released from the body, it creates fire on contact with everything in it's path. nothing else is known about it.

5. Reaper: A very mysterious jutsu, causes the user's eyes to go black. It forces chakra into the enemies body causing immense pain and eventually death. It however completely drains the user and can only be used once a day.
Quote:
Name: Takara, Mayu [Surname, First name]
Home Village: Iwagakure
Personality: Before joining the Akatsuki a few months ago, we was as a bubbly character who always had something to say. But after getting accustomed to the other members and such, she calmed down to a mature level, having her bubbly moments now and then. To strangers she's polite and open after a short while, but tries not to as talkative as she used to be to fit in a little better. She mostly expresses herself when she's with her closest friends within the Akatsuki.
Appearance:
((ooc: Sorry, it's the closest thing I could find @___@;; ))

Extra Info:
-She's a glutton for meat
-Her jutsu's are bear-like
-She also likes to give out 'bear hugs'.

Quote:
Name: Gemini Starr
Home village: Suna
Personality: shy and quiet at first, but very loyal and enthusiastic once you get to know her.passionate and easily excited, also very easily angered.and when she does get angry- watch out!
Appearance:
Extra info: Gemini was born in the sand village and was alone for as long as she could remember.she grew up on the streets, learning to steal, survive and fight with the best of the boys, until one day she was out in the desert practicing a new jutsu when a man in a black cloak came along and recruited her.now, she's up for a position, but needs to be assessed first, and could possibly end up the youngest member in history.Gemini is a master of martial arts, an expert on all manner of blades(though her favorite is a katana) and her special jutsu is called Nightmare Syndrome.it causes the target to see their darkest fear played out around them while they are forced to watch over and over.the user can also see the targets fears and tweak them to be even worse.the general result is suicide by the target or the target begging to die.Gemini doesn't like the suicide, but is merciless when she has to be.needless to say, it takes alot out of her.
---------- Post added 05-12-2012 at 11:50 PM ----------

Mayu came back from yet another pointless mission to find a Jinchuuriki to no avail. Since everyone else was busy, she was partnered with a talkative, hyper Tobi. She thought it was quite fun. After they failed their mission, they stopped by a dango shop so Tobi could stop complaining about his empty stomach. Also so Mayu can finally have a short break right after a mission instead of coming back to the base, only to be nagged by the Leader to put more effort into her missions. 'Tch, that jerk.' she thought hanging up her cloak as she walked in, sealing the opening closed once again. "That was so fun, Mayu-chan~!" Tobi practically flew in like a five-year old returning home from a day at some amusement park. "Yeah, it was!" she grinned at him half-heartedly, then proceeded to sit down on a nearby couch to relax.

Tobi looked around, confused. "Mayu-chan, where did everyone go?" he asked, looking under couch cushions as if the members could be hiding under them.

The brunette simply shrugged and attempted to take a nap while it was empty of most of the members, excluding the most pestering one right on front of her.

Last edited by Slide; 05-24-2012 at 09:53 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-13-2012, 07:12 PM

Hidan laid still on the floor of his room, blood splattering out of his chest, a grin placed on his lips. Coughing slightly as he placed a kunia into his side a sick, sadistic laugh escaped from his lips. Wondering where everyone was he continued his ritual for his god. Once he finished he licked his thumb and placed it over small cuts. Taking a shower the wounds healed, a small sigh escaped his lips. Getting out he dressed swiftly and walked into the kitchen. "What the f*** do we have around here to f***ing eat!?" Raiding the fridge he was slightly waiting for someone to enter.

Slide

Old 05-13-2012, 11:21 PM

Mayu groaned loudly as her nap was interrupted by Hidan's yelling. Crap, she didn't even know that he was already in the base! She furrowed her brows and began to rub her temples before answering the Jashinist from where was laying. Mayu sat up with a sigh, "Make a sandwich or something-- that's what I was gonna do..." she replied without much enthusiasm.

"There's pocky in the pantry!" Tobi swooped into the kitchen with Hidan, scurrying around in the cabinets and stuff.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-14-2012, 12:27 AM

Chidori sat on the countertop. watching the others. His eyes slowly slide closed, as a bored sigh escapes his lips. "Tch.." he shakes his head a bit and looks up as a familiar mass of Akatsuki robes shuffles in. The mask of the puppet looked over at the others, hiding the puppet master within. Sasori paused just within the doors, he had returned from some more personal affairs, and wondered if he should shed his disguise yet. Chidori looked away, his dark eyes moving up to the cieling. It was so incredibly boaring here, he was going out of his mind. He needed some entertainment, and he could sense Sasori did as well.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-14-2012, 12:50 AM

Hidan growled and glared at Miyu "Make your own d@*n sandwhich beetch!' looking back into the fridge he grabbed a turkey leg the was in foil and unwrapped it throwing it on a plate and then into the microwave. [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"]"I am not a fur***Nr slave!"[/COLOR] he tossed a glare over his shoulder as he pulled out the leg and went after it on the table.

Slide

Old 05-14-2012, 01:08 AM

Mayu rolled her eyes at Hidan, rising up from the couch to enter the kitchen as she began to look into fridge for ingredients. "I was gonna make my own, I suggested you made your own too." she corrected him with a plain voice since she lacked energy. She needed something to munch on quick. Mayu gathered up ingredients-- mostly persisting of various meats-- for her sandwich, placed it all together, and took a large bite. When she passed the Jashinist by, she shoved him slightly on his back, then went to sit down at the table to eat her carnivores sandwich. "It's okay, you'd suck at both of those jobs anyways." she partially jokes, chuckling with bits of food in her mouth. With all that was happening, and her sole mental focus on her delectable sandwich, her mind dismissed the fact that there were two others in the kitchen; Chidori, and Sasori.

Tobi's face lit up when he found the pocky in the pantry. He gobbled it all up without reading the expiring date, seeing it was a week past due. In a half an hour or so, he may or may not blow chunks on the ground. Might as well sit and wait for the orange-masked one to turn green.

Last edited by Slide; 05-14-2012 at 01:18 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-14-2012, 11:37 PM

Sasori shook his head, the strange things that went on around here. If anyone found out about it, they would no longer fear the Akatsuki, they would think it merely a joke. He shuffled his large form over to the table, looking at the two through the pupet like eyes. Chidori watched from the counter where he sat, before leaning back a bit. He needed a mission, he was getting bored just sitting around here.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-15-2012, 11:04 PM

Hindrance cussed slightly as he was pushed but finished scarfing down the turkey leg. Smiling he threw the bones into the trashcan and got up from his place. "You're ferkin right beetch. Im a d*** master!" grinning he picked an apple up and bit into it happily. Looking into the livingroom he decided to go into the game room instead.

Slide

Old 05-15-2012, 11:30 PM

Mayu chuckled, "More like douche master.." she muttered somewhat loudly. She had no clue why, but she felt the need to start a short quarrel. After all, there wasn't that much things to do here opinion. Quarrels are fun. The brunette glanced over to where Hidan was to see if he heard her rude comment, sort of wanting-- while not wanting-- a small squarrel. She didn't know what to expect, but then again that was the fun part of surprises.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-16-2012, 01:27 AM

Hidan paused and turned around and grinned deeply, slightly creepily. "Why I do clean p**s* out with my ferkin mouth!"busting out in laughter he continued down the hallways ready to play Call Of Duty wondering if anyone would join him.

Slide

Old 05-16-2012, 01:44 AM

She snickered at his response, it seems like he won again. Mayu found it funny that he wasn't phased by her quarrel attempts at all. It was literally entertaining to her. The only way to recover from her loss was to shoot back a sarcastic remark. "Hm, we'll I guess that isn't completely disgusting...." she replied with a bit of a grimace plastered on her face.

Tobi followed the Jashinist to the game room, not wanting him to be alone. "Hidaan, Hidaaaaan!! I'll play with you!" he yelled from across the hall before running into the room and taking up a remote. He had no clue what game he was playing, and trust me, he has no experience with first-person shooting games. He didn't even know how to hold the controller correctly! Tobi what exactly are you doing?! Tobi turned to Hidan with a grin on his face-- which was of course hidden behind his orange mask-- waiting for further instructions and whatnot.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-16-2012, 12:52 PM

His head shook as watched the gang banter and bicker like a married couple. It was quite annoying, but he supposed it was better than sitting in silence. Although, with each passing second, he wondered if silence would actually do him more good than these whining ninja. Not once could they get along. Well, most of them couldn't.

Itachi's black eyes slid to the blue-skinned beast of a man beside him. Kisame. He was probably the only one out of this bunch of misfits that he could trust. Heck, it was why they were partners. Deidara was too much of a cocky art freak to even respect and besides, he hated the Uchiha. Sasori was just downright depressing with that monotone-like voice of his. Kakazu and Hidan were interesting, but they didn't really suit his fancy. Pain and Konan were tolerated, but they were often out doing their own things that Itachi wasn't really given much of a chance to interact with them. There was also Zetsu. That was about all he had to think on that matter. Last but not least, there was Tobi - the nutcase of the Akatsuki. Honestly, Itachi wondered how such a screw up could be permitted to join their cult, but he never questioned Pain's motives.

The new recruits were interesting in and of themselves. For the most part, Itachi just avoided them. Not to be rude or anything, but he didn't really see it fit to mingle and get all cozy with the newbies. After all, most of them were killed by the end of their first mission. Granted, the ones that hung around now were the "survivors," but the raven could only wonder how much longer they could fair in this world that would soon be ruled by Pain.

As his stomach growled, Itachi kicked himself from the wall and advanced toward the kitchen counter. Without batting a lash, he scooped up a piece of bread and lathered it with tuna, which he had prepared the day before. Once finishing up one sandwich, he proceeded to make two more that he would hand off to his partner, Kisame.

"Well, I'm heading out. I think I will scout the area," his deep voice said to Kisame and all of those whose interest was piqued. And, with those words, he shoved the sandwich in his mouth while walking toward the exit. Soon, the sun's blinding light would filter into his eyes, causing him to squint and wonder why he had decided to go out at the noon hour when the sun was highest in the sky.

Wavi

Old 05-18-2012, 12:16 PM

OOC // Sooo... did this die? Or is everyone just... gone?

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-18-2012, 03:41 PM

OOC:// I was just busy with school, and I am on my phone most the time.

Hidan laughed and kept playing as he watched Tobi. Although he would never admit it, he was quiet amused by the boy-like man. Yes, Tobi could be annoying but he was more of a little brother to Hidan for some reason. "MAYU COME KILL IDIOTS WITH ME ON THE XBOX! TOBI IS A F*****G IDIOT!" He screamed wondering if She would come, then he slightly wondered if Chidori would also join them. The base did seem empty and it was always funner to do things in a small group. Then he was distracted as he started to snipe everyone on the other team.

Slide

Old 05-19-2012, 04:12 AM

ooc: I was trying to give everyone an equal chance to post so no one would be left behind :'D

Mayu finished her sandwich and got up from her seat. "I'M COMING!" she screamed back, carelessly tossing her plate into he sink. She nodded at Itachi before he left and motioned for Chidori to come along. Dashing into the game room, she took the Xbox controller form Tobi and shoved him over to sit in that spot. She began to search for any 'campers' on the other team, getting ready to bomb those areas. "Sheesh, what would you do without me.." she said neutrally as a joke as she played.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-19-2012, 04:34 AM

Hidan laughed and continued playing his game. Staring at the screen he watched as bodies dropped over and over again... "We should ferking do this shiz in real life!" He laughed maniacly turning to stare at Miyu, slightly creepily, wondering if she would even notice.

Slide

Old 05-19-2012, 04:51 AM

Mayu stared at the screen with a bored expression. It almost seemed as if she wasn't blinking, and at this point of the game, looking away wasn't an option for her. She was playing around with the small joystick on the controller, feeling a stare from Hidan. Mayu eyed the man suspiciously for a moment before grinning at him, "Yeah! It'd be fun, wouldn't it?" she commented on what had he said before going back to the game. Every few minutes a loud explosion could be heard from the booming speakers.

Meanwhile, Tobi looked for a distraction. He found two random puppets on the floor-- seemed like something that came out of Sasori's collection-- and began to play with them. The dolls were on a camping trip, somewhere on a random shirt on the floor.

Last edited by Slide; 05-19-2012 at 01:51 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:58 PM

Hidan nodded and went back to playing. Wondering how everyone on the game sucked besides the Akatsuki. Staring blankly at the screen he looked at the kill streak. "Wanna kick some ferking zombie @$$ Miyu?"

Slide

Old 05-23-2012, 01:46 AM

"Bring it on!" she cheered, preparing herself for that part of the game. Mayu thought the zombies were creepy, but something about that fact made it fun. She waited for the game to load and begin.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 02:10 AM

Deidara sat on a stool in a small studio. The small room was filled with pots of clay and sculptures- the ones that don't explode. Deidara smirked, and started sculpting a small bird. Once it was finished he sent it flying around the house. Following slowly behind, he listened as Hidan and Mayu play their game. "Poor Tobi." He whispered as the bird floated beside the Akatsuki and exploded. Leaning against the wall Deidara didn't even wait to see if the bird had gotten close to Tobi before blowing up, before he started to laugh.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-25-2012, 02:50 AM

((I'm going to just jump in here...here goes!))
Outside the lair, where she had been told to wait, Gemini was getting extremely bored."did they forget or something? Bloody annoying.ok, I'll just get their attention.let's see here..." after checking the small backpack she carried all her few belongings in, she found a perfect attention grabber: a small but powerful bomb she had picked up in a shop along the way.it would make a crater, and a pretty big boom to boot.she set it down, lit it, and jumped back, grinning mischievously."three...two...one...FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" She yelled, just before the bomb went off and caused the ground to shake, making a boom that a deaf man couldn't ignore.

Wavi

Old 05-25-2012, 01:11 PM

Itachi, who was in the process of leaving, found himself blinking as a crater appeared out of nowhere. Eyes narrowing and flicking toward the woman that had, obviously, set the thing, he let his expressionless face say everything, which wasn't really anything at all. Not annoyance. Not enjoyment. Not even fear. Actually, he yawned a bit, but it wasn't necessarily because the act was boring. No, no, not at all. Although, it was very Deidara-like, but it was never boring to have a bomb go off before you. But needless to say, the culprit behind his yawn was fatigue. Had someone not been so noisy in his sleep last night, his black eyes danced toward the blue man beside him, he might have had a better mood and a better night's sleep.

"Hmpt," he said as he walked past her. It wasn't really much of anything, but it was better than his usual eerie nothingness. "Kisame, where shall we head off to train today?" He didn't really expect his partner to say anything nor did he want the guy to. Itachi already had a spot in mind, but he really wasn't sure if he was in the mood for training. Perhaps a nice walk in the park would better suit his needs but, being who he was, Itachi wasn't about to bore Kisame with such frivolous things.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-27-2012, 03:20 AM

Gemini watched the pair walk past her.clearly, the dark haired one didn't like her stunt.then, something struck her.she caught up to them."oi, you there! You're Uchiha Itachi, right? I've wanted to meet you.heard rumors when I was a kid and I always wondered if you were really that cool." She said calmly.usually she wasn't this outgoing, but she'd always admired the guy."but why are you hanging out with the blue guy? He looks kinda dumb.shouldn't you be paired with someone smarter, who can keep up with you? Sorry.I'm not usually this chatty.I'll shut up now." She added, suddenly realizing just how annoying she was being.

Wavi

Old 05-28-2012, 11:57 PM

Bow cocked, Itachi had to force himself not to laugh. Poor Kisame, he thought as he turned his eyes to the male beside him. "Just because he's blue doesn't mean he's weak. He's one of the Kirigakure's Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. Weak and he are not even fathomable." A side smirk was the only emotion that played on his face. At the girl's complements, though, he couldn't help but wonder why she had taken a liking to him. Killing one's clan was hardly admirable.

Hand on his hip, he waved Kisame off, signaling that he would catch up to him eventually. "Cool, eh?" Itachi's head turned toward the sky. Mind drifting back to that night, he winced a bit as he thought of the pain he caused his family - his brother. Was it really worth it? His mind was toying with him. Yes. The village is safe. But was that enough to keep him sane? Perhaps?

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-29-2012, 04:42 AM

Gemini nodded."yes, cool.I always wished I could do something like that, but I was always too scared.that Kazekage rat would've flayed me.it was easier to stay low." She shrugged."doesn't matter, though.I'm here now, and I'll learn, and I'll be cool like you." She said proudly."I also wanted to learn more about your eye techniques. My special jutsu does something of the same nature, but different, and I wanted to compare notes with the pro."