Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-30-2012, 03:48 AM

Kiri seemed to shrink back just a little bit, again he seemed very uncertain. Thinking of the worst possible scenarios he could. Takumi's sister might not like him, or she might force him and Takumi to stop being friends. Kiri bit his bottom lip for a moment and reached for his cup of tea. He held it firmly with both hands around the cup and stared down at the liquid. "...Will she be my friend too?" He looked from his tea to Takumi.

Hotaru raised a brow, better than earlier? "I could make the boy un-shy." Her smile was slightly devious as she said that, casting a lingering look towards Takumi's table before that smile turned sweet and she sat down. Patiently waiting as Kara prepared the tea, her gaze had settled on the blonde girl. "Kara-chan, let's go out later, for smoothies and some shopping. It'll be my treat." Those lashes had fluttered once, maybe twice at Kara when Hotaru spoke.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-30-2012, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Takumi, Host
"why wouldn't she? She likes handsome sweet princes even more then i do." Takumi responded with a wink, no longer surprised by him apparently. Now he wasn't doing anything unexpected, worrying about his sister who was outwardly far more quite was not a rare thing. Hell, some even grew jealous of her as Takumi could be just as doting on her. Women seemed to know, despite his denial, that to him his sister would always be the prettiest girl in the world. Men did not have that worry... no their worry was the fact Takumi was still trying to convince himself he was straight.

Quote:
Kara, Host
"I thought i already told you, izanami-san leave it to my brother." She said with a slight sigh and shook her head. She knew chiding the other girl would do little good but still, she did wish she could leave it be. There were plenty of other boys to bother... Still her train of thought was interrupted as the other woman spoke. She usually refused such invitations, it was just her nature, but the flirt was probably going to be dangerous otherwise. She was about to say if Takumi could come but then she thought of his reaction if he found out a certain thing during the shopping...

"If you need someone to keep you out of trouble that badly i can tag along..." She said quietly, her gaze raising to the other girls curiously. She couldn't help but wonder why hotaru was flattering her so much, or asking what could be taken as an offer of a date. Kara wasn't a guest, there was no reason to do such a thing. Maybe she was just like her brother and hated to be alone, yes that had to be it. She briefly had a fantasy of clothes shopping but pushed it away as she reached to sip her own cup of tea briefly.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-30-2012, 04:56 AM

Kiri couldn't help but blush at the compliments. "R-really?" Kiri very nearly, almost smiled. Almost but not quite. He brought that cup to his lips and took a few sips of the tea before setting it down gently on the table. "..Then..I could be friends with her too?" He couldn't keep the eager hopefulness out of his voice, and it embarrassed him slightly, but he was still blushing from the compliments Takumi had given him. The embarrassment seemed to only deepen his current blush a little.

"Oh, don't worry Kara-chan. I won't mess with the boy. He is really cute, though of course he's not as cute as you." Hotaru was still smiling sweetly at Kara, but she was rather surprised when the blonde agreed to go shopping with her. Even if Kara did have to come up with some excuse for saying 'yes'. Hotaru's sweet smile turned a bit bright and the brunette was almost beaming at Kara. "It's a date then." She seemed very pleased with this turn of events, and she was.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-30-2012, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Takumi, Host
As long as your just friends.... I want to keep you to myself" Briefly his voice flared with the sound of an overly protective brother but quickly it returned to the normal princely elegance as he spoke. He gave the blushing male another warm smile and reached forward to squeeze his hand. He didn't know why he wanted to take care of him... perhaps he reminded to much of a lost puppy. He'd never been able to turn away such things. It often got him in trouble, now was no different.

Quote:
Kara, Host
"Cute?......w..wait, ...what?...date?" Kara started to respond with a humph to being called 'cute' which made her feel like a teddy bear or kitten or something when she realized the last the other woman had said. She blushed slightly, looking rather perplexed. That couldn't have been what Hotaru actually meant... could it? It... it didn't make any sense? She shook her head, her pony tail shaking back and forth a moment as if she thought there was something wrong and she misheard.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-30-2012, 05:39 AM

Kiri stared at Takumi. Just, stared at the blonde boy. It was a good thing the shy boy had set his cup down moments ago, because he would have dropped it. He didn't blink or move until Takumi reached over and squeezed his hand. Kiri jumped and flinched slightly but he had no idea what to say, or what to do. How did one respond to something like that? "...what...?" He blinked a few times, looking so very uncertain and confused.

Hotaru watched Kara's reaction with an amused expression for a moment, then waved a hand as if to dismiss the whole thing. She picked up her cup of tea and drank some of it before setting the cup back down. "You're even more cute when you get flustered like that, Kara-chan." Hotaru had giggled softly for a moment. "It is a date. A prearranged event involving two or more people at a set time is a date." Still, Hotaru had said that to see how Kara would react, and honestly she had quite enjoyed Kara's reaction.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-30-2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Takumi, Host
"Well you were my friend first! What kind of movies do you like?" Takumi teased with a light chuckle. He reached forward then and ruffled his hair in an almost brotherly way. The other male adorable, but he doubted he had anything to worry about. Kara's nature would likely keep the other male away. He smiled softly, wondering what the other male would answer. There was a few different movie's this weekend. He and kara hadn't decided yet which one, if a romance one was coming up sometimes kara invited guests.

Quote:
Kara, Host
"I am not flustered, I merely wondered if you could turn it off. The flirting i mean. And you still have not set a time... " Kara said with a sigh, once again her calm and composed self. She didn't know what to say for a moment, aware that part of her was disappointed. What was that feeling for? It was easier that way... It wasn't as if the two were even friends yet really. She only knew the others secret due to an accident when she was having the other girl try on different costumes to see how she'd 'fit'. Then again Kara had few friends. She had her brother and anyone who wanted to be his friend really...

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-31-2012, 01:22 AM

Kiri seemed to relax some at Takumi's words. Though he did shrug at the question and he ducked his head ever so slightly when the other reached over to ruffle his hair. "I like all kinds of movies...I really don't have a preference of one type over another." Kiri had relaxed a bit more. Takumi was his friend, he shifted slightly in his seat. "...I don't go to the theater often, and...I've never been with a friend before...so I really don't care what movie it is. I'm sure I'd like it." He spoke the words with a tentative eagerness.

Hotaru just smiled sweetly at Kara when the girl denied being flustered and Hotaru ignored the comment about turning the flirting off. She shrugged slightly when Kara mentioned setting a time. "You can decide the time, that way it best suits you." Hotaru crossed one leg over the other, and ran a finger slowly around the rim of her teacup. Her eyes focused on Kara and she tilted her head to the side slightly. "Though, if you don't object, I was thinking we could do it right after Host Club." She spoke that, as if it were just an after thought.

Ever_After
All shall come to a happy end

Old 09-03-2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Host:Hiko
Aya-chan was a perfectionist, and rightly so since her floral designs were show cased in some very high end weddings and other events. His own family sought out her skills for functions upon his request, if it was going to have the Furukawa name on it it had to be the best. " I think I'll be the judge on your baking skills Aya-chan." Hiko poured the tea into her cup ignoring her lack of confidence in her skills.Setting the porcelain pot back in it's place he took a look around the room. His eyes lingered on Kai-chan sitting with Devon- slight narrowing glare at the fellow male host- to Taru-chan chatting with Kara-chan. It seemed that the other host were choosing to be fashionably late today.

Quote:
Guest: Kasumi
As the poem continued Kasumi just grew more confused which clearly showed on her face. Though she did think that poetry sounded pretty it just didn't make any sense to her. Forgoing her proper posture she let her back rest against the back of the couch."Devon-kun I don't have any idea what any of that means." It was a normal statement when she was at the dark haired host's table. She had thought she was doing good with the first two lines but after the third she was completely lost. Confusion slowly melted into frustration as she thought more and more on the eighteen line poem.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2012, 05:56 PM

(I'll post as soon as I think of an intro xD )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-03-2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Takumi, Host
"Maybe we can drag Kara to a romance movie, she won't go except for business usually" He said with an air of conspiracy, leaning forward towards the other man. He glanced towards his sister, briefly frowning but it was gone in a second. There was something about the female flirt that made him uncomfortable though he couldn't put his finger on why. Perhaps it was simply the girls interest in his sister and the fact his sister wouldn't talk about her with him. Still he shook it off and was grinning again with that same secretive air. He reached forward to touch the other man's hand, curious at how he would react to the idea of a romance movie though now he was just being mischievous.

Quote:
Kara, Host
"I have no objection..." was Kara's cold, calculated reply. She wasn't sure her brother would like it, being they usually walked home together and he hated being alone so much. Still she was sure he could hang around the host club room and waylay someone to spend time with him. He'd bug Devon to sit and read him poetry before he'd spend time alone and wait for her. Their father was always so busy, as was their mother who was a famous lawyer. Their parents loved them, of that she was sure, but time was a more precious commodity then anything in their expensive home. She felt rather guilty really, to take time away from him for herself. Then again Kara's whole life was just taking care of her brother, though the host club was drawing more interest to her this would really be the first time she accepted anyone's invitation.

Quote:
Devon, Host
"It means whatever you desire Princess, that is the secret of poetry for both writer and reader. The heart decides it's meaning more then mere words." Devon replied, his voice heavy with the air of romance and devotion but his gaze staring into space. The written word was Devon's first love, and perhaps it would always be the greatest love affair of his life. It was his nature to speak of words in such a way, which often seemed romantic to the girls even more then if someone would be saying such things about them. Perhaps it was the idea of journeying trough the 'heart' with him, he didn't know. All he knew was he didn't mean for people to think of his words in such a manner, but even his regular speech was much like that of a poem.

Quote:
Aya, Guest and Host Club Florist
"O..of course... are you alright?" Aya asked softly as she reached out to put her hands on his at his glare. He seemed so distracted... of course Kai was family and she was just a guest. Aya was sure they all liked her well enough, there really wasn't anyone she knew off who disliked her...except maybe Irina who seemed to hate women in general, but she was still a guest. Just like her childhood nanny had been when she was a child, no matter how sweet a child she was. They were there because Aya's parents payed them to be... Well except Takumi maybe. Though even he she'd noticed sometimes seemed so ... lonely, no matter how many people were around him.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2012, 04:27 PM

Izumi sat at the table waiting for her sister. She was late like usual even though she was the more mature of the two, her sister had her off moments, like today. The girl was still sleeping, leaving Izumi to herself. She wasn't wearing her pads today so her flat chest was noticeable. Why is she taking so long? That big boobed dummy. She crossed her legs, until a few of the guests came to visit her flat chest was quite popular with some of them, even though she wasn't exactly comfortable with people pointing it out. It was sort of something she was conscious about, but oddly also proud of.

She guessed this would pass the time until Sleeping Boobies decided to join her.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-19-2012, 04:11 PM

Suddenly the doors swung open. Out of the flurry of white and yellow roses, stepped to twin girls. The only difference between the two was one had a gorgeous smile and blond hair, while the other smirked and had silver hair.
Alura and Temaira were ecstatic to be back. They had gone on a trip to their familys cottage for a week.

Alura giggled softly. "Everyone! I missed you all!" The Sweetheart host made her way around the crowds, blowing kisses, and hugging the other hosts. Finally she made her way to Takumi."Hey sweetheart. Missed me."

Temaira smiled and shook her head at her sister. "How has everything been here, while we were gone." Temaira made her way to Aya. "Hey sweetie." The Wild host wrapped her arms around the florists waist. For some reason Temaira loved to tease her most.

badryukun

Old 09-25-2012, 12:44 AM

In time a comfortable silence had settled between the Aloof host and his client . . . .if she could be accurately called that. Takeshi in the meantime had started pulling rolls of 500 yen coins from his sleeves and other portions of his clothing to begin stacking them into buildings of various sorts. It was an odd thing he did to pass the time, he would stack a few rolls, then take a sip of coffee and would repeat the process. He however could not help but mutter about 'troublesome women' as the twin hosts came in. In fact he had to stop stacking them as he received a hug from the more affectionate of the two.

He was honestly disappointed with there return, as the club was noisy enough with Takumi and Devon, as the spontaneous one would likely cease to be if his flamboyance dropped below a certain level(this was simply a theory of course.) and Devon would just endlessly spout poetry to the point where Takeshi considered bringing earplugs. Why couldn't he simply join some other club, like maybe the judo club or kendo? It was probably because they encouraged students to join clubs(with the exception of the 'go home club' of course) and this one seemed like it required the least amount of effort.

Now it seemed that hell hath returned to the host club. It was times like these where he questioned his sanity and mental fortitude, after all being around this eccentric group was quite exhausting. The only good thing about the club is that his regular, Irina, was as quiet as he was most of the time and kept more pushy guests away from him. After all he had no clue what girls saw in his detached mannerisms and traits, but apparently they saw something.

Shaking his head from those troublesome thoughts Takeshi goes to refill his coffee cup, he would need lots of coffee today. And odds are there wouldn't be enough; given his luck.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 01:51 AM

Alura pouted as Takeshi ignored her. "Meanie." She muttered and flounced over to her and her sisters couch.

The twin girls entertained their clients on an oval couch big enough for four people. The shape allowed the sisters to sit on each end, see and converse with each other, while paying attention the clients. The gold with silver stitching couch suited the twin girls perfectly.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-26-2012, 08:09 PM

Kiri blinked lightly. A romance movie? It made him blush just slightly and he glanced over at Takumi's sister when Takumi glanced at her. He fidgeted slightly in his seat, his gaze going down to settle on his hand. His hand that Takumi was touching, his blush deepening some as he looked back up to Takumi's face. "...I don't mind..Whatever you think is best would be fine." Kiri offered the blonde boy a very tentative, shy smile. It was there for half a heartbeat and then gone.

"Good, it's settled then!" Hotaru smiled brightly at Kara and finished off her tea almost quickly. Others had arrived, it seemed, so Hotaru took a few moments to just look around and see exactly who had popped up. She watched the twins for a few moments before her attention returned to Kara, for a few moments just watching. "It's fun to do something once in a while with just the girls and no boys around." Hotaru's smile turned almost mischievous at that, then it was a sweet smile once again. "Sometimes I think you spend far too much time with that brother of yours, it almost makes me jealous." That sweet smile quickly turned to a light pout.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Takumi, Host
"of course" he responded with his usual charming smile as the female host hugged him. He didn't mind really, it was all an easy act for him. He watched as she flitted away, pouting about Takeshi and glanced over to the other male host a moment. He was really lucky to have Irina....even if the red head scared the life out of Takumi. He called her a devil woman generally, though only in private of course. He turned his gaze back to his guest, pushing thoughts of the scary red head way.

"Well, I do like romance movies, so I'd love to watch one with you dear prince" The flirty host teased. He couldn't help but grin at the blush, appearing a little more mischievous. He patted the other male's hand briefly and leaned back in his chair, inwardly wondering what Kara would think. She didn't often like him befriending guests because of how it looked... but male friends would likely be forgiven more. There was always room for Yoai intrigue to boost sales....

Quote:
Kara, Host
"He is my brother, it is only natural that I spend time with him... but I suppose some shopping would not hurt." Kara responded thoughtfully as she studied the other girl. She almost blushed a moment, appearing rather puzzled why the other girl could be jealous. She was such a tease, it probably didn't mean anything at all. Kara shook her head slightly, not remarking on her comment about there being no boys around. A little Yuri always boosted male costumers anyway, perhaps she would have some pictures leaked later...

"Do you have any shops in mind?"

Quote:
Irina, Guest
Irina stiffened as the more affectionate of the two hugged the host at her side. She said nothing, however, and simply waited for her to leave. She took a sip of her tea and glanced over as he went back to building. She debated interrupting him but he left before she could. Still she smiled as he left and felt a moment of mischief. She deliberately switched a few towers, mainly to see if he would notice when he got back. She then went back to innocently sipping her tea. She liked to tease him now and then though he tended to not react.

She scanned the room and spotted the wild host suddenly take hold of the florist. The nervousness the florist first showed at first made her tense up even more and she stood. She moved out to the hallway, leaning back against the wall as she closed her eyes. She seemed uncomfortable whenever there was Yuri but the florist's nervousness had made her more uncomfortable then usual apparently, even if it had come from surprise and shyness more then anything.

Quote:
Aya, Guest and Host Club Florist
"H-h-hi" She responded with a blush. She was always unsure about the wild hosts flirtation. She did manage to smile at the other woman, however, despite her brief moment of shyness. She played nervously with the hem of her dress but managed to resume her usual cheer in her usual way. The host was just silly like Takumi, that was all. She returned the hug, gazing up at her a moment. She smiled a little bit and spoke cheerfully.

"How are you?"