Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2012, 06:09 PM

I sense you have the potential to become a magical girl or boy. In exchange for a wish, would you make a contract with me?

.:STORY:.
There are in this world familiars with the power to grant a wish to a magically powerful youngster and have them become a Puella or Pueri Magi, and in exchange they must fight witches, beings consumed by corruption and darkness that can possess humans and cause murders and suicides.
From times to times, a particularly powerful witch appears. A witch that can cause suffering and pain to countless people at once.
Our story follows Mitakihara City, where two groups of rival Puella are about to form. The group of Terra and the group of Aeris. Each has their own familiar, Inkyu for Terra and Beyto for Aeris.
They fight alongside when a powerful witch arises, but arguments rise between them in regular witchfights. Grief Seeds are a popular motive of argument, but anything fits.
Lately, there has been a rising in the number of witches. And eventually, unavoidably, the Walpurgis Night will show herself.
And if she is not defeated, she will destroy the world.

.:CHARACTERS:.

-Terra-
Red- Gemini
Quote:
Gemini Starr
Appearance:

SPOILERX

Weapon: Katana
Soul Gem: Heart
Wish: I wish I could fly!
Biography: Gemini was born on Halloween,which generally wouldn't have been a big deal,except her mother practiced the Pagan faith.her father had left her mother when he found out she was pregnant,so it was always just Gemini and her mother.Gemini always had an interest in all things mystical,but her deepest,most secret wish,a dream she had almost every night,was to fly.Gemini was small for her age,and often teased.being a social outcast all her life,Gemini learned to harden herself to the world.on windy days when she was young,she would imagine that if she just jumped at the right time,she could fly away and never come back.one day,when she was five,she tried it.of course,she came crashing down,right in the middle of the road.she didn't see the car.it only broke her leg,but that day brought her the stark reality that she would never fly.on her sixteenth birthday,while she was handing out candy,a creature approached her and offered to grant her a wish.and she accepted.her soul gem is a red heart that she wears as a necklace.
Personality:Gemini is stone cold on the outside,tough and hard,often referred to as the ice princess for her coldness.she fears almost nothing,and is fiercely loyal to anyone who could manage to gain her trust.
Orange- Kriddles
Quote:
Danielle (Dani) Sonders
Appearance:

SPOILERX

Weapon: Warhammer
Soul Gem: Upside down triangle
Wish: "I wish to be loved."
Biography: Dani was always a stubborn and egotistical girl, which often times landed her into trouble. She would talk trash about others because of crude rumors that circulated around the school about her, thus it became a never ending cycle. It came to a point that she only cared that others talked about her... no matter what the context may have been. No one befriended her... and no one cared to date her after rumors got out of hand. She could feel herself breaking... and then Inkyu showed up.
Personality: Dani is very stubborn, sarcastic and self-centered. She rather spit venom than try and make friends at his point. Despite that, she does have a soul... and even though she'd never show it in front of others, words cut... and they cut deep.
Yellow- Unclaimed

Lime- Unclaimed

Jade- Dragoncookie
Erin Konohaki
Appearance:

SPOILERX

Weapon: Double-Sided Spear
Soul Gem: Diamond-shaped
Wish: "I wish to be strong"
Biography: Since she was young, Erin was always very fragile and weak. Tripping would usually cause her a broken bone, so she always had to be very careful, and couldn't have fun like all of her friends. One day, when she was in the hospital because of a puddle she slipped in, Inkyu approached her. He told her that he would grant any wish she had in exchange of her becoming a Puella Magi to fight against witches. She agreed immediatly, and asked for the one wish she had: To be strong. Inkyu granted her wish, making her even a tad stronger than an average person is, physically and mentally.
Personality: Erin is kind and shy, and has difficulty making friends. She doesn't like to be messed with, and has no problems stepping up and defending herself when the situation calls. However, she is not fond of using her strength agaisnt people, and does not like it when people use violence against her.
She is easy to become good friends with, however she does not realize how much people are fond of her until they tell her. She is sweet and caring towards her friends, and easily befriends or forgives people if they are nice to her, even more if they make her laugh. She likes to play the 'silly nice girl' part, but is actually quite smart, even though she has a poor sense of humor.

-Aeris-
Blue- Unclaimed

Indigo- Unclaimed

Purple- finx15
Quote:
Finx Sunfara
Appearance:

SPOILERX

Weapon: bow and arrow
Soul Gem: Round
Wish: "I wish to be stronger"
Biography: Finx was always picked on when she was younger for being short and everything else a bully could find wrong about her. One day when she was hiding from the bullies she came across a strange creature that gave her a purple jewel. It asked her what she wished for. She told it her wish and let's just say the bullies left her alone. She carries the jewel around her neck.
Personality: Finx is a little shy but she has a temper if you push her too much.
Violet- Unclaimed

Pink- Unclaimed

.:ABOUT THE PUELLA MAGI UNIVERSE:.
WARNING: Spoilers about the show ahead!

Soul Gems are crystallized forms of a Magi's soul. They keep them from feeling pain, but the pain is felt anyway, if the Soul Gem is hit. If taken away more than 100 meters from its Magi, the Soul Gem will no longer connect with its body.

Grief Seeds are the housing of Witches. They are a Soul Gem corrupted to its most, darkened so much that it turns its Magi into a Witch. When collected from a defeated witch, they can be used to cleanse a Soul Gem. They have a limited number of uses, depends on the witch's power.

Incubators are the familiars that grant wishes to girls and boys and turn them into Puella or Pueri Magi. Examples and Inkyu, Kyubey or Beyto.

Familiars are Witches that have not yet killed anyone.

.:RULES:.

Follow Menewsha rules :I
No Mary Sues or Gary Stus! o:
Both male and female characters allowed! (Puella are girls, Pueri are boys)
NO animal ears or tails or whatever. It's allowed as a part of the outfit (Like a hat with cat ears or whatever).
Only one character per person.
The characters' magi outfits must be the same color as their soul gem, and it is preferred that their hairs too. The eyes can be any color.

.:WEAPONS TAKEN:.

Spear- Dragoncookie
Bow and arrows- finx15
Hammer- Kriddles
Katana- Gemini

.:FORM:.

Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Soul Gem:
Wish:
Biography:
Personality:

If anyone wants, I can draw your character's appearance, if you give me a description or a picture >3<

OOC Topic

Last edited by Dragoncookie; 09-10-2012 at 12:26 PM..

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2012, 09:10 AM

Erin Konohaki blew away an unruly strand of bright jade hair away from her face. Her silver eyes closely inspected everyone around her. 'Inkyu' she said to the Incubator standing on her shoulder.
'Who are the others?' He shook his tail and projected a phrase into Erin's mind.
'Calm, Erin. They can see me, so they will reveal themselves to you' His calm attitude was annoying Erin.
'But you said... there are some that can't be trusted! Aren't you gonna tell me which?' She filled up her cheeks with air, angrily, like a blowfish.
'You'll figure out.' And with those vague words in her mind, Erin continued walking to school.

Last edited by Dragoncookie; 09-06-2012 at 09:21 AM..

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 09-06-2012, 03:32 PM

Dani sat in the back of her class, her feet propped up on the desk while leaning back in the chair. What was the point of going to school? Wasn't it pointless after you made a contract? What was she striving towards? Becoming a soulless drone who works in a cubicle? She smirked at the thought of a woman in a business suit trying and fight a witch. What would she fight with? A magic pen of doom?
She sniggered before leaning her head back. The only reason she had come today was because Inkyu had asked her too, and lately there had been several sightings of witches or their familiars around the school. She wanted to be on top of it.
She chewed a piece of kiwi flavored gum obnoxiously loud before blowing a bubble until it popped. She smirked as she had caused some of the quiet class to stir.

Dani could hear the kids to the right of her whisper in each others ears. She stopped chewing her gum long enough to eavesdrop for a second.
"Her hair looks like fire."
"I know it's so pretty."
She went back to chewing her gum, drowning out the rest of their conversation. Dani almost missed the old conversations she dropped in on. Was it really love, if you forced them to love you? No, and that stirred the same emotions that she had before. She hated them for it. It used to be the other way around. The nasty things that others used to say about her used to hurt... but now it all just felt like one large lie.

Hey Inkyu... please tell me there is something waiting for me to waste at the end of all this. she projected the thought to the little incubator.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2012, 04:05 PM

"That's up to you to figure out." Inkyu replied to Dani.
He jumped from Erin's shoulder.
"I have to go now. You're not my only contracted girl, Erin" He told her. Erin nodded quickly.
"Look for the other Magi, and patrol around the school. You don't need to attend class today." The girl froze, a bit worried. She never missed class. It was just about her one rule. However, she shook it off. She wanted to meet the other Magi- see how they fought, what they looked like... The curiosity overwhelmed her.
"Fine. I'll just get an excuse later." She looked away from him. Mitakihara Middle School was gigantic- an enormous modern glass building with a ton of technology. If she was to look for more Magi, it could take the whole day! Especially if they were attending class and she was just walking through the hallways. However, it'd be dangerous if a witch showed up and no one was there to defeat it. Reluctantly, she turned the opposite way from Inkyu and started looking around the infinite glass hallways.
"How am I supposed to tell if they're Magi or not?!" She tought and sighed, holding out her Soul Gem carefully, hoping for it to be noticed.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-08-2012, 04:01 AM

Gemini sat in the guidance councilor's office,waiting for the old geezer to show up.Today's session was based on her latest fight,which had broken out at her locker just before class started.Some smart-ass had tried to hit on her,even though she knew perfectly well he was doing it on a dare.she punched him,he fell unconcious,and the principal sent her to get some "help" for her aggressive behaviour.she fiddled with her soul gem while she waited,bored."Maaaaaan,why can't something interesting happen?!" she complained to herself,setting her combat boot-clad feet up on the councilor's desk.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2012, 08:59 AM

Erin walked sneakily through the corridors, hiding herself in shadows that never hid her whole body. She gave suspicious looks to everyone passing her by, but all she got were weird looks and sighs. After some search time, her soul gem started shining.
Startled, she looked around. Could it be a witch?!
After closely inspecting the surroundings, the answer was clear: there weren't any witches there. Erin sighed and looked at her soul gem. It was clearly shining, and not pulsing like it did when reacting to a grief seed. "I really needed one, too..." she shook the little gem and watched the liquid darkness that piled up from last week's fight against a familiar. Since they don't drop grief seeds, Erin's gem had gotten a little corrupted.
But that didn't matter. Her soul gem was reacting to something else. She walked some more, closely watching the gem becoming brighter. When she could barely look at it, she stopped.
'The guidance counselor's office?' She said to herself, looking puzzled. There was a girl inside. Erin could see her through the glass wall. She had long red hair and in her hand she was playing with...
'A soul gem!' she yelled, quickly looking around afterwards, to see if she hadn't surprised anyone. Thankfully, the hallway was empty. Erin knocked at the door, and when the girl looked at her, Erin showed her the soul gem she had and signaled her to come outside.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-09-2012, 03:40 AM

Still bemoaning her boring fate,Gemini didn't notice the girl standing outside the office.Not until she knocked.Startled,Gemini almost fell backwards,then grinned as she steadied herself and noticed the soul geem the girl was holding.Things just got interesting.Without looking to see if anyone was around-class was in session,so they shouldn't be-she exited the guidance office."Yo." she said casually,arms behind her head."you found me for a reason,I'm guessing.So what's up? Oh,the name's Gemini,by the way." she introduced herself,only vaguely noticing her soul gem's glowing.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-09-2012, 08:30 AM

Erin held back a little giggle when the girl almost fell backwards. Quietly, she watched her leave the office and casually introduce herself.
"I'm Erin... Erin Konohaki. And you are right, I have found you for a reason. Somehow, I know I can trust you. You've heard of the rising in witch numbers, right? Inkyu wants us to team up, so we can defeat witches and familiars." She said to her with a look of decisiveness on her face "Which means we need to look for more Magi. Inkyu told me... That there are some Magi we shouldn't trust... Magi that didn't contract with him." Afterwards, Erin slowly regained her breath. Looking at the floor, she awkwardly scratched her nose. She let out a small laugh.
"Nice... I like what you did with the school's "choose your shoes" policy" She said, and looked at her own feet. She was wearing simple brown shoes and some knee-high white socks. But Gemini was wearing combat boots! That was some serious creativity. Erin looked at her soul gem, that she hadn't yet put away. It was shining, but... not as much as it should with Gemini's there.
Moving on instinct, she took Gemini's arm and began walking through the school. Not very far from where they'd started, there was a classroom. Not just any classroom, either. Erin stopped when there was only a glass wall separating her from a girl that gave off an incredible aura of awesome. Her firelike hair, her orange eyes... It all said "Too amazing not to love".
"I wonder if this is the effect of her wish?" Erin thought. She quickly knocked at the wall and tilted her soul gem, telling her to come outside.
"This is getting old..." She thought with a smile.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-09-2012, 04:16 PM

Dani turned her head slowly only to see two girls standing there in the hallway, knocking on the window. "You can't be serious..." She said raising an eyebrow. She had to snigger before she easily raised her feet before standing. Some of the class members looked at her, before she waved their attention away. She walked out of the classroom without so much as an excuse to the teacher.

By this time, Mrs. Hosjiro was probably used to her just walking out. Yet, she never received punishment for it. Just the occasional lecture saying how she cared to much to see Dani fail. She never took it seriously. Before you couldn't get Mrs. Hosjiro to come near her with a ten-foot pole.

"Are you lookin' ta die or do you always wander around with your soul gem hangin' out?" She asked, crossing her arms at her chest. Her voice had a heavy Irish accent with a hint of Japanese descent in there as well. She shook her head.

She looked over to Gemini, before shooting her a distasteful smirk. Yes, Gemini was one of the ones she had talked trash about before. There were few that she hadn't talked trash about, because they didn't spark enough interest or were just too low on the food-chain.

((OOC: TTnTT It's so hard being mean in a post. D; ))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-10-2012, 03:11 AM

(( Gemini's a good girl! *not really* lol))
Gemini sighed when they stopped outside a classroom.She knew exactly who was in this class,and considering how Gemini had once admired the girl,she knew this one had made some kind of wish.She kept a completely blank face when Dani smirked at her.Gemini was very good at showing no emotion."Most people are too dumb to realize it's more than a trinket." she said coldly,her energetic behavior from only moments before completely gone.It was pretty obvious why people called her the ice princess-it was also clear that the name Gemini fit her quite well.The redhead crossed her arms and waited,knowing this wasnt her situation to explain.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2012, 07:29 AM

((lol. Being meguca is suffering. Too bad Erin is nicey xD))

"Y-yes, Gemini is right. Most people won't know what it is. B-besides, I don't want trouble... Even though, in our position, that can be good too. I j-just need allies... witches are quickly rising in strength and number... It's too d-dangerous going hunting alone. You have both made contracts with Inkyu, r-right?" Erin spoke in her most firm voice, but her stupid shyness made it falter sometimes. She looked around. Where was Inkyu?
"Inkyu... Where are you?" she attempted to get her toughts across to the Incubator, but received no response. Maybe she was too far away? The other side of school would already be too far, so he could be anywhere.
"W-well. My name is Erin... Erin Konohaki." She said giving the mysterious girl a small smile. Afterwards, she put back her soul gem in her bag, carefully. It could be dangerous if it got hit by something.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-10-2012, 04:50 PM

((here goes and I can't see peoples pictures well I can see gemini's))
Finx walked down the street her gem resting against her shirt she could't believe she couldn't find the rest of the family she was suppose to be a part of. She sighed and glanced down at beyto "You sure I'm not the only one in the aeris member." he nodded "I'm sure." "Could have fooled me."

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2012, 05:14 PM

Inkyu crossed a high building and looked down. There was his foe, Beyto, with one of his Magi.
"Hey, Beyto. You're late. I already got three of my Puella meeting up." he said in a mocking tone. It was often said among Magi that Incubators had no feelings. That was wrong, however. They could be evil... And very remorseful. Inkyu and Beyto would never forgive each other.
From far away, Erin called out to Inkyu. He could barely listen.
"Well. I need to leave. Good luck... I suppose." He said, jumping off to another building, towards Mitakihara's only school.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:33 PM

Dani shook her head, "Doesn't matter, you flashing that pretty little trinket to the wrong girl could land you in an alley... dead. Get it?" She said shifting her weight to her left hip keeping her arms crossed.

Yes, the numbers of witches were increasing... but that also meant that so were the number of grief seeds. Which in turn would probably attract magical girls like moths to a flame. Still, teaming up with these two? They might slow her down, and witches only drop one grief seed...

"It's cute that you all want to team up... a bit naive, but cute." she said before shaking her head again. "Fighting familiars and witches together is noble, but what about your gems? Think about it. You can't always share a grief seed..." She said gesturing to the air. "And you can bet your bottom dollar that you won't be the only two looking for one." She said with a wide toothed grin.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2012, 05:50 PM

Erin crossed her arms as well, and frowned "Witches are more powerful now. Their grief seeds hold at least two uses each, before the witch is reborn... And three is the max number of Soul Gems that can enter a barrier. Besides... I can defend myself!" Her voice turned suddenly angry, yet surprisingly low "Do I look like a hopeless Magi to you?! It's been almost four years since I contracted. I don't want to die now. That's why I need help. That's why we need to team up. The witches will come in greater number and more powerful. You don't actually believe it'll stop, do you?! And... no one can ensure that the most powerful witch won't appear... The witch made of other witch's souls..." Her voice turned to a whisper. "Walpurgis Night."
Afterwards, she just stared at her feet awkwardly, regaining her shyness. She hoped that they would accept it. She didn't want to die... All alone, inside a barrier. She wouldn't even leave her body behind. No one would know she was dead. That would make them suffer more... and Erin did not want that.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-11-2012, 03:50 AM

Gemini stepped up."Don't you talk down to me.I can handle myself just fine,not to mention,I bet my wish is more useful in a fight than yours.Anyway,it wasn't our idea to team up,Inkyu suggested it.I'm only in this because I was bored,not out of some sense of nobility." she said the last word with distaste,making it clear that teamwork and other ideals were not her stong suit."and Erin,don't let her intimidate you,ok? she's just a hater with a heart of stone,so whatever she says about any of us,don't listen to her."

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2012, 11:36 AM

Erin looked at the girl with a sad face.
"I don't want any more Magi to die. Do you know what happens when your Soul Gems corrupt fully?" She looked again at the darkness in her gem. It wasn't much, but she could feel it in her. The corruption unbalanced her soul. "I once met a Magi that refused to team up with me. She... was strong. And had a great sense of justice. All she fought were pretty much familiars... and one day, her gem corrupted fully. It was very difficult for me... to kill her." She squeezed her Soul Gem just a little, holding back a tear. The images of that fight still haunted her. She had kept the girl's grief seed, and never used it.
Suddenly, her urges to set Inkyu on fire returned. How could he not tell her? That Soul Gems become grief seeds, and that all Magi are doomed to become witches and die.
"She never even knew" was the only thing he'd told her after she killed the witch.
After a few moments of Erin's reminiscence, Inkyu showed up and climbed to her shoulder.
"Hello, my ladies. How are you doing?" He spoke to all of them at once. "Just came by to tell you that you can use telepathy to speak to each other. No need to attract undesirable attentions."
"Where were you? I tried to reach you, you know?" Erin spoke out loud. She wasn't very sure how to use telepathy.
"Just catching my breakfast" He answered, licking his paw. "Say, what?" She opened her eyes, widely.
"Erm... I mean... checking up on the other Magi. Yes." He nodded and jumped off her shoulder.

Last edited by Dragoncookie; 09-11-2012 at 11:48 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-11-2012, 06:28 PM

Gemini couldn't help but laugh at the exchange."I'm not surprised.even magical animals have to eat.so he's a hunter, kind of like us." She thought, trying out her telepathy.
((Sorry for the short post, I'm @ work right now))

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:31 AM

Dani frowned, not responding to Gemini before looking to Erin... "Magi are going to die. It's the circle of life. Just think, with every witch you kill you are destroying a girl who once had hopes and dreams just like you. Who made the same mistake by making a worthless wish, and who thought she could save the Magical girls... just like... you. Call it a heart of stone, Princess" She said turning to Gemini, her lip coming up in a bit of a snarl "... but at least mine is more handy than yours in battle." She mocked before turning away and walking off. She watched Inkyu pass by her. Her eyes meeting his before she looked back up. 'There is no way I am working with them...' She needed to kill something. And she needed to do it now.

Time for a little hunting.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-12-2012, 03:47 AM

Gemini started to laugh.I get it! She's a coward! She won't join us because she's scared! It won't be long before we're destroying you,pretty girl.Your soul was already corrupted before you even made your wish. She projected for all of them to hear.Then,out loud,she said "Erin,I'm ditching.After school,I'll meet you at my place so we can talk strategy,if you still want to.Later." and walked off,while telepathically giving Erin her adress.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2012, 07:43 AM

Erin nodded to Gemini.
"Sure... I'll be there." and watched her walk away.
"Take me with you. Let me prove to you I'm not worthless in battle!" She begged to the girl. "Magi may be meant to die, but I am not going to let Inkyu have his way and kill us. Don't you want to break off the cycle? We don't need to die. Not now." She took out her phone to write Gemini's address. It was a regular phone, green with a phonestrapped Pikachu.
"Please. You can have the whole seed if that's what you want." She looked at the darkness in her soul gem.
"I am going to regret this, later."

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:22 PM

Gemini's words rang true, but honestly what was she going to do? She didn't need to look at her soul gem to know it was dirty. She could feel it, that darkness lingering in her thoughts. How long had it been since she cleansed it? Two battles ago? Both familiars.

Dani turned to see Erin following her. There was a strange pang in her chest, causing her to stop. She watched as the girl caught up before shaking her head. She slowly remembered the wish. "Erin, keep your seed." She said pushing the grief seed towards the girl. "I'll find my own." she said before turning away, "Doesn't mean you can't tag along though." She said from over her shoulder.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2012, 03:41 PM

"... okay. I'll go with you. I need to vent out my Inkyu-related rage on something." She kept the seed in her pocket. It would be more useful later... when her gem was dirtier. Corruption seemed to make her powers greater, anyway. When her line of tought was clouded, she was more rash... and effective.
"Oh, by the way... You didn't tell us your name..." She said, stopping suddenly. She looked at her soul gem pulse.
"Ah, Inkyu, is it..." Looking around, Erin noticed Inkyu was gone, again. "Aw, damnit. There's a witch around, I think." Scratching her head, she put her soul gem back in her bag. "It's so close to the school, this could be dangerous. If we're going to hunt it, we need to keep a low profile. How would people react if they saw us fighting paper-maché cutouts in frilly dresses?"

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:00 PM

"Dani Sonders. Also known by many other colorful names." She stated, her Irish accent becoming clear as she pronounced her name. She felt her gem pulse and slowly pulled it out. The faint light pulsed in her hand before she looked back up. "It is definitely a witch..." She said quietly.

She clenched her gem before looking around for the hint of the portal. She turned to several people from all directions slowly moving in a mass towards them. "There." She said pointing to one of the walls.

((OOC: I am listening to Madoka Magica OST and Two Steps from hell while replying to this. Tis Epic.))

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2012, 05:28 PM

"Dani. It's a cute name!" Erin smiled. "You're not from here, are you?" She asked, wondering why would someone ever talk bad of Dani. She seemed so... likable. Even despite all that bitterness she'd shown before.
"Well, whatever they're gonna do, doesn't seem good." Erin remarked, when Dani pointed out the barrier entrance's location. "We should hurry." Erin carefully walked up to one of the students. A witch's kiss was imprinted on his neck. If they didn't stop the witch, it was likely all the students would die... Erin walked up to the wall and, looking around for undesired attention, she tapped it with her soul gem. A blue circle began to widen, and the barrier opened.
"So, are you ready?" Erin said, transforming.