Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-01-2012, 10:06 PM

welcome to the naruto shippuden roleplay! anyone is allowed to join! but no harassing the show, characters, or etc. Only one person per character unless you make an OC then you can have several but no more than 3 please. I dont want people to get confused. i will keep ediiting the page for the characters that are available. feel free to take one but please inform me of the one you take so i can take it off the list. thanks! :D and have fun!!! and this is a romance, action, drama, etc rp.

WARNING: IF YOU WANT TO ADD LEMONS, PLEASE DO IT WITH YOU AND YOUR CHARACTER IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH EACH OTHER!!! I DONT WANT MY THREAD TO BE FILTHIED UP WITH LEMONS AND SMUTS. NO KILLING OFF OTHER PLAYERS UNLESS THE CHARACTER YOU ARE GOING TO KILL GIVES YOU PERMISSION. IF YOU MISS A DAY, YOU WILL HAVE TO REREAD ALL THREADS TO UNDERSTAND WHATS HAPPENING. IF YOU ARE GONE FOR MORE THAN A FEW WEEKS, YOU CAN EITHER QUIT, OR START OVER.

Please be descriptive with your characters and state anything you wish about them.

THANKS AND HAVE FUN! :D

***Characters No Longer Available:***

Hinata Hyuuga

---------- Post added 12-01-2012 at 04:16 PM ----------

Name: Hinata Hyuuga
teammates: Kiba, Shino, Akamaru
personality: quiet, stutters, hard-working, tries to please everyone before herself.
history: Hinata was born head of the Hyuuga clan. She trains with her cousin, Neji. She has a huge crush on Naruto Uzumaki but I'm sure that could easily be changed.
Looks: grey eyes, black hair, long to her back, tall
Jutsus: byakugan, 64 palm jutsu, and many others. (dont blame me. >< i dont know all the names XD)
sexual liking: males
weapons on her at all times: daggars, shurikens

Last edited by Selenestree; 12-01-2012 at 11:35 PM..