Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2010, 07:17 AM

Many Years ago an elite group of super heroes banded together to defeat the forces of evil, that day the Justice League of America was born! Since then the League has gone through good times and bad, reunions and betrayals, births and deaths. Now the JLA wants you! Enlist today and build towards a better tomorrow.

The Justice League is an assembly of all heroes spanning the DCU. They meet in the JLA Satellite "The Watchtower" which works together with "The Hall" in Washington DC. The Watchtower is the Base of Operations while the The Hall acts more as a museum to show what heroes do for the world.

Hall:
(Pic Soon)

Watchtower:

Last edited by Sixkiller; 04-13-2010 at 08:57 PM..

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2010, 07:18 AM

Rules:
1.Obey any rules passed down by the good people at Mene.
2. Please be literate. I’m not going to be strict about it but at least be coherent.
3. Multiple characters are allowed but no more than three per person.
3a. Please have at least one Classic Character before starting an OC
4. OCs must be brand new characters. There can have no previous connection to the DCU Heroes (The OC can have seen them or very rarely talked to them but nothing outside of that.)
5. Go HERE for any background info you might need on your character
6. If you have any questions (plot wise or Char back story wise) feel free to ask
7. When speaking OOC use ((+))
8. Have fun!

Last edited by Sixkiller; 01-06-2010 at 09:13 PM..

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2010, 07:20 AM

[Classic Characters]
Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
-Hal Jordan- Sixkiller
-Guy Gardener
-John Stewart
- Kyle Reyner- csyo90
Wonder Woman-
Flash (Barry Allen)-
Aquaman- Jethran
Martian Manhunter-
Nightwing- Runes
Super Girl- darkninja0200
Starfire-
Raven-
Cyborg
Zatanna- taytay20903040
The Atom
Green Arrow
Black Canary- Mnemosyne
Donna Troy- Daeman35
Red Arrow
Hawk Man
Hawk Girl- Kia_
Captain Marvel
(Accepting others just let me know and I’ll add)

[Original Characters]

Quote:
Username: darkninja0200
Name: Al'xand'r or just Alex
Alter Ego: Green Lantern
Race: Tamaranian
Powers: Super Strength (up to 50 earth tons), Flight both with and without the ring, language absorbtion through lip contact, all the powers granted from the green lantern ring.
Abilities: Basic Combat Training given to her at the GL base and on Tamaran from her warrior training, multilingual (currently knows Tamaranian, American English, Spanish, and Russian)
Appearance: 6'0", Straight black hair down to her shoulder blades, Black eyes, athletically toned and muscular body, average bust zone.
Costume: Takes the form of a black long sleeved belly shirt with a green triangular stripe vertically in the middle of the shirt both front and back with the green lantern symbol being on the middle of the chest and on each shoulder.
The gloves on her hands are fingerless and go a little bit past her wrist and are green.
The pants are straight black and are form fitting much like her top.
The boots that go half way up her calves are green.
She wears no form of mask but her eyes turn green when she goes into lantern mode.
Quote:
Name: Je-Taran aka Jay Taylor
Alter Ego: Starborne
Race: Dark Kryptonian
-Race Information: Long ago, before the ban on space flight, there existed a lunar mining colony on the Kryptonian moon of Koron. When space flight was outlawed, the Science Council simply abandoned the colony, erasing the records of its existence (thus when Jor-El banished an altered snagriff to Koron, he was not even aware the moon had inhabitants). The descendants of the original colonists lived on and over time changed from their surface dwelling cousins (for whom they held racial hatred over their long-ago betrayal) due to the lunar environment and lack of exposure to the radiation of Krypton's core.
Powers: Ability to see into the infra-red spectrum, gravity distortion by physical force (it takes actual effort for him to use this power), superhuman strength and speed, heightened senses, rapid regeneration.
Abilities: Multilingual (Kryptonian and American English), above-average intelligence, some medical training, accelerated learning ability.
Appearance: Je-Taran stands at six foot two inches tall. Slender and lightly muscled, he looks healthy, but not particularly athletic. He has short silver-blond hair and grey eyes, smooth skin and...save when a surface Kryptonian is around...an easygoing smile.
Costume: Starborn's "costume" is actually the standard uniform of the Koronis Academy, where Je-Taran was a student. The outfit is a white jumpsuit with black gloves boots and straps, marked out with silver piping. It bears a simple insignia, a star-burst at the center of a spiral.

Last edited by Sixkiller; 03-22-2010 at 01:42 AM..

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2010, 07:26 AM

((And We are open, I will start us off))

The stars zipped by as Hal Jordan flew through space. He always enjoyed these trips between earth and Oa, it always reminded him of his time on the air base, then he thought of Carol. He shook his head. No sense dwelling on the past, Hal, just keep flying."Power Level at 25.2%" the ring buzzed at him.
"I didn't realize I was that low! I'd better recharge soon," he said.

He saw the red planet of Mars coming into view around Jupiter. 'Better kick it up a little. It'll take me forever to get back at this rate,' he thought. The green aura around him ignited as his speed increased. He opened his eyes now to see his home planet of Earth and orbiting into view was the Watchtower majestically lit in the sun. Hal landed on the docking platform. The door opened and he stepped inside.

Last edited by Sixkiller; 01-06-2010 at 03:06 PM..

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-08-2010, 11:41 PM

((*watches tumble weed roll by* Oook then I'm going ahead with the plot then ;>.> C'mon people join in!))
The doors shut behind him. His green aura subsided, there was breathable air in here. He made his way to his room, the Watchtower was almost deserted. Hal passed Bruce in the hallway. "Jordan," Bruce nodded.
"Bruce," Hal said giving a two finger salute. They had an odd relationship. Batman only operated well in the dark, inspiring fear in criminals. Hal Jordan was a man with no fear, and what was Batman with out the fear? Jordan saw a young girl waiting outside the application office. J'onn was on duty today, he thought. "Power levels at 20.6%" his ring spouted to him. "Alright alright I'll go recharge," he moved to one of the apartment rooms. He sat down on the bed and opened the compartment and pull his battery out of the bedside cabinet. He stuck his ring into the glowing green part and recited the green lantern oath:
IN BRIGHTEST DAY,
IN BLACKEST NIGHT,
NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SIGHT.
LET THOSE WHO WORSHIP EVILS MIGHT,
BEWARE MY POWER...
GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!

His ring flashed and spouted back "Power levels 100.0%"
"Good, now I'm going to get something to eat," Hal said. He stood up and made his way to the cafeteria.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-09-2010, 01:52 AM

Vaneria wandered around the watchtower aimlessly now that she found somewhere she could stay without being hated for being a monster, she could relax, well not completly. Vaneria was never completly relaxed even when she was asleep. She walked towards the landing bay, the showers, cafetaria and then wandered over to someone in black and green (thats you sixkiller) "Si anno vae?" she asked the person she was speaking to. "Vaneria, you have to speak english or he won't be able to understand you. You are talking to those of and around earth." Martian spoke. "Tonae-oops I meant sorry. I don't get earth language very well. Sorry for being rude, My name is Vaneria. What is that you are consuming?" Vaneria asked with curiosity. Martian walked away for a moment to tend to others.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-09-2010, 02:29 AM

"This is called a cheeseburger. It's a sandwich of sorts they make on earth. Don't worry about what language you use this ring here," Hal said showing her the ring,"it translates any language automatically. It's a handy little tool. Take a seat," Hal motioned to the chair on the other side of him.
"I'm Hal, Hal Jordan, Green Lantern of sector 2814, which is this one. You're name's Vaneria, right? You don't look like you come from earth. So where are you from?"

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-09-2010, 04:07 AM

"Wow people talk alot" laughs to herself quietly just a bit "My name is Vaneria and I am from the planet Venus. I have been sent from my planet to make sure the invaders don't come to destroy the earth. Though I only know of one weekness and its the biggest star in this area (aka sun)" Vaneria spoke and then added "That doesn't look very um...healthy? And whats the brown thing?(talking about the meat)" Vaneria was curious they never had nothing like this on her planet. She looked around seeing others eating similar things and then could see where these things came from but only in her head. "Uhm nevermind on that last question" Vaneria added.

(Sorry I missed you Sixkilled)

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-09-2010, 04:50 AM

Hal laughed,"Yeah some of us do. Barry will definitely but Bruce won't, he keeps to himself mostly. You'll get to know them eventually."
"Well that's pretty much what the Lantern's deal with, helping any civilization across the universe. As far as the meat... I'm not sure either," Hal said, "Is today your first day in the Watchtower?"
((Lol sorry we keep missing each other :P))

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-09-2010, 05:53 PM

(Don't worry abour it XD)

Vaneria nodded saying "Yea, but why are you guys up here and not on earth, wouldn't it make since to be on earth if something went wrong?" Vaneria spoke (sorry watching a baby bro here too)

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-09-2010, 09:59 PM

((S'ok just got home from work busy day x.x))
"Well we tried that for awhile be being up here cuts down on travel time. Follow me and I'll show you," Hal said standing up. He led her down a few flights of stairs and into a large room. There was a round platform in the center of the room. Hal and Vaneria stepped onto the platform. "This is a teleportation device. It's got a bit of a kick to it but you get used to that after awhile," Hal said.
Hey, J'onn take us down to Coast City," Hal called up to J'onn. Two lights blinked into exsistence. A blue light shot up from floor to ceiling There was a flash that blinded the eyes. When the bright light faded they were standing in Coast city, the home city of Hal Jordan.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-10-2010, 05:50 AM

"Okay thats stranger than actual teleporting" Vaneria spoke and focused her vision. "Where are we?" Vaneria asked seeing her surroundings.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2010, 02:44 AM

((What happened to my last post?! >[ Guess I'll start over: ))
((Not to be a jerk or anything but I find the RPs flow better if you post more ant one or two lines. We need more people in here so I can move on to the bigger stories I had had planned. ;>.>))
Hal looked around the night sky. "We're in Coast city. It's where I live when I'm off duty," He said. Clouds of smoke rose a short distance away. "What the hell is that?" He and Vaneria flew across the city. Near the city council building Gorilla Grodd was reeking havoc. "Dammit it's just Grodd," Hal said slightly annoyed, "I got this one rookie, no need to get your hands dirty." Hal flew down to where Grodd was holding a car threatening to throw it. "Grodd! Cut this out! Aren't you more interested in Keystone city? Why are you here?" Grodd acting violently threw the car at Hal. A giant green hand shot out of his ring and grabbed the car. He set it back down and proceeded to produce a giant rope and hand cuffs. The wraped around Grodd and cuffed him so he was incapable of moving. "J'Onn I got one for pick up. Make sure you have some tranqs and some tin foil helmets or something up there it's Grodd that's coming up," Hal called over his communicator.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-11-2010, 04:05 AM

Vaneria laughed seeing how a gorilla was trouble and yet she couldn't see how except the damage he did. She waved her hand with slightest of ease as everything began picking itself back up and fixing all over again like new. "Well thats finished and annoying, are there are always ametures out there, trying to break up whatever peace you have here?" Vaneria asked as everything finished. (Sorry it takes me a moment)

QueenOfTheShadowRealms
Banned

Old 01-11-2010, 04:09 AM

(Yea angie write more lol)

Raven was flying around that area causing mischeif. Apparently if you get close enough you can see the mind control thing that was set on the side of her neck where Grodd put it to control her and Starfire for when he got captured. "stupid humans-" makes cars explode with energy and such. "Feel the raven's wrath-hahahahaha" (sorry bored here lol)

AngelOfTheShadowRealms
Banned

Old 01-11-2010, 04:14 AM

(Mia behave, and angie hello-how are you)

Starfire was following her and shooting starbolts, her and raven were enjoying this but you could tell they had to no idea to what was happening because their state minds were unconcious and they had no way of waking up. "See the power of the great tamaran princess!" starfire laughed.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-11-2010, 04:17 AM

"Uh who are they?" Vaneria looked over seeing a girl in a blue cape making things explode as the other girl with really nice and pretty red hair was throwing starbolts. But they didn't see like your oridinary villians, they didn't even look like villians to her. "How old are they, I mean really come on." Vaneria spoke.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2010, 04:24 AM

"Grodd's no amateur, he's an old nemesis of Flash but why is he here? Also this reckless destruction of property isn't his thing either. Something's up, I need to head back to the watch tower to tell one of the others about this." Hal looked up to see Raven and Starfire destroying things. Grodd definitely did this! Hal looked at Vaneria, "That's Raven and Starfire, they're also League members. They must be under some kind of mind control. If I hold them in place long enough can you check for any kind of mind control devices? It'd besome where around the neck. Grodd does that some times."

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-11-2010, 04:33 AM

"Yea i could, If you can hold them that is" Vaneria spoke looking at the two who now faced them ready to fight. "Honestly what is their age? They are being childish" Vaneria added and started to focus then opened her eyes again ready to take the two out of whatever they are in.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2010, 04:37 AM

"You can ask em if you get a second. Ready?" Hal's ring emitted to green clamps that grasped Starfire and Raven. It was all about Will now. Focus the will on holding them down. He grasped his fist tightly as the two struggled to get free. "I can't hold them forever, go check. If you see something disable it before taking it out."

QueenOfTheShadowRealms
Banned

Old 01-11-2010, 04:37 AM

Raven broke loose and went after lantern herself using her powers to send him flying into some buildings. "Haha serves you right"

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-11-2010, 04:42 AM

(Okay this is annoying and they are doing this on purpose. XD)

Vaneria sees that starfire isn't moving and walks over to her putting a smile on her face "hey want to be friends?" Vaneria asked acting all energetic like a little kid. Starfire started to smile, Vaneria hugged her finding the device and using her pwoer over energy to take it off after disabling it. Vaneria caught her as she fell to the ground and laid her down then faced Raven.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2010, 04:47 AM

Hal shook himself off and returned to the fight. More force for Raven then. Starfire was on the ground. At least she was ok. Hal produced three clamps from the ring and used them all to tie down Raven. Her legs and arms were secured down. Holding one was easier than trying to hold down two.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-11-2010, 04:51 AM

Vaneria walked over to where Hal and Raven were as he held her to the ground. "Playtime's over" Vaneria whispered barely anyone could hear it. She looked down but didn't see the device so she put her hand to Raven's neck who already sent out her powers in the form of her father but about their size. Vaneria looked and saw hatred, pure hatred. She then looked back to Raven and used energy against her, and even though they had released raven who was now asleep, the father form stayed. Vaneria turned her energy into all the love this plaent had on it and life (well the city not planet) and forced it towards the father figure who dissapeared and Vaneria sat on the ground taking breaths.

Last edited by Vaneria; 01-11-2010 at 05:05 AM..

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2010, 05:10 AM

"Well that wasn't too bad. Good job," Hal smiled. Still why would Grodd make his presence known before he Raven and Starfire appeared. It may be best to talk to Clark about this. "You go on ahead back up to the watch tower. Just call over the communicator to get there. I need to go to Metropolis and talk to Superman," Hal said. waving he turned and flew away towards Metropolis.

((consider this the end of issue #1 At least that's it for me tonight z.z I'll be back a bit tomorrow. We still need people so if you know anyone :D ))