darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 01-20-2010, 10:38 PM

Lexi nodded still wondering why god had left that note for her continued to try and talk "Um you wanted to see me about something... you left a note."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-20-2010, 10:39 PM

Kyo looked back at Yuki and smiled. "Now you decide to move?" he said and chuckled shaking his head. He then turned back to Leiko. "I sware that rabbit is one of the only people I hate trying to find... She never stays in one place for more then two seconds." he said and shook his head.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2010, 10:43 PM

Yuki gave him a blank stare when he turned to look at her. "Yeah" she mumbled.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 01-20-2010, 10:46 PM

Haruka wandered along beside Negi, lost in thought as she trusted him to not let her get lost. 'I wonder if the others have started to arrive yet?' She was looking forward to seeing the other juunishi. Some of them she saw all the time at the main house but some she had not seen in a long time. She cast a sideways glance at her companion, keeping her head down and her face lost in her long bicolored hair. 'I wonder what it is like to be the cat.' She thought, eying his bracelet. Haruka had never seen the cat's true form. She had only heard of it from older family members who had known the previous cat. She was told he'd gone mad eventually and refused to wear the beads, living out his last days locked in a shed on the Sohma estate. 'I hope that doesn't happen to Negi....no, he's too normal for that.' She frowned, 'He'd be better off staying away from the rest of us, especially Satori. She's not all there.'

She suddenly realized she had fallen behind him in her musing and she took a few quick steps to catch up before falling back into her normal plodding pace. 'Pay attention, dummy. Before you lose your guide.'

(OOC: All of those saying they haven't met each other before or haven't seen each other in years, how is that possible? Have you been missing the feast every year? I'm confused.)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-20-2010, 10:49 PM

Kyo shook his head and smiled. He couldnt stay immpassive for a long time. It was just against his nature. He looked at the two and then relized the little girl had probily arlready left. "I bet she already left...." he said and shook his head. "I better go catch up." he said and looked at the two waiting for their responses. He usually didnt wait for people's reactions but this was family... and he had to play nice.... for satori's sake....

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2010, 10:52 PM

"I'll come" Yuki mumbled grabbing the bottom of his shirt. She barely ever left the Sohma property so she thought this was a good opportunity to get out.

<(ooc?:i got to go ill post tommorow)>

Last edited by happy515166; 01-20-2010 at 10:55 PM..

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 01-20-2010, 10:54 PM

Satori looked at her a moment.

"No I only wanted to make sure everyone showed up. Now leave."

She walked herself to her chambers and laid down. She knew she had a few quests for a couple of people to accomplish but she needed to rest for a while first.

Sigoru walked slowly to the villiage. IT was a nice day. She was having so much fun.

She hopped a little bit and skipped. She looked around at the scenery.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-20-2010, 10:59 PM

Kyo looked at yuki surprised but smiled. "Alright, come on." he said and smiled. He walked out the gates even though he was really temtpted to scale the wall. He walked quickly naturally but kept hid pace reasonable for her. He was silent as his golden eyes took in everything around him. He wanted to run and climb and explore but he had a job to do. Plus he had company. "So... do you like living at the Sohma house all the time?" he asked wondering if she did. He lived at the dojo with sensay so he didn't stay at the house.... But he visited often to give Satori company.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 01-20-2010, 11:13 PM

"Yes, Ma'am." Yukina said then stepped outside. She saw a group outside by the gate and decided to walk over and introduce herself. She walked over and waved. "Hi, I'm Yukina...Are you all Sohma's too?" She asked in a hushed voice as if it were a giant secret, which it really was. She wanted followed them as they walked. "Can I come?" She asked stopping just outside the gate.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-20-2010, 11:20 PM

seeing the girl stopping at the gates Kyo almost growled. It was bad enough he was taking yuki... Satori wasn't going to appresiate this but he could talk to her later. "Sure.... Just hurry.... We have to catch up to Sigoru... She's probily at the village by now." he said and motioned for her to join them. He knew that ment he would have to put his gaurd up now.... if they were hugged he would have to take things into his hands... But it was a risk he was willing to take.

Ember Mist

Old 01-20-2010, 11:24 PM

Smiling Yukina followed them. "So what animals are you? This is the first time I've been around other Sohma's who changed." She said as they walked.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-20-2010, 11:28 PM

Kyo smiled and kept walking. "Im the tigure." he said flashing a smile her way. His pointed canines and golden eyes were really the only give away. He didn't have orange hair like most of the tigures before him. He had dark chocolate hair, the color of his stripes. But unlike most when he changed he was a white tigure. "What are you?" he asked lightly.

Ember Mist

Old 01-20-2010, 11:33 PM

"I'm the dog." She said with a smile. Her long brown hair with light brown highlights matched her fur as a dog, she didn't really think any other psychical features showed any resemblance to her animal part, except for the whiteish dot on her side which showed up when she was a dog also. "Umm..Why does the god hate the Cat and not the rat? Didn't the rat convince the cat that the party was the next day?" She asked hoping it wouldn't upset them.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2010, 11:38 PM

"Its not bad but I`m not happy. I wish I could live with someone else though. But that chance isn`t very likely." Yuki said following him. When the girl hurried towards them Yuki jumped slightly. The girl asked the question and she hesitated before answering. "The ram"

<(i know i said i would post tommorow but im on my dsi)>

Last edited by happy515166; 01-20-2010 at 11:42 PM..

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2010, 12:17 AM

Jia turned as she heard the commotion from the guardian fade. It had been a long time since she had seen so many zodiac members. Her heart sank a little as she watched the zodiac members who pasted the gate. She hadn't seen the dog, had she missed her while in her daze she wandered. She hoped the cat would make it this year as well. She knew god was getting quite cross with him. Jia closed her eyes as she waited for Yukina. It had been a whiles since they had seen one another but she couldn't wait to see her again. To be honest she missed Yukina, she was one of the few who understood her.

Peng moved from the small building he had been in, helping the servants with some of their duty's. He had nothing better to do that day other than wait for the others to appeared before god showed her wrath on them. He had never understood why god would be cursed. It just didn't make since to him that god would be cursed. Peng rolled his eyes as he saw some of the other zodiac members out and about. He didn't feel like having to deal with others or having to hear about their tragic stories. He made his way to the gate in hopes of seeing if the cat would come and who else would be coming this year. He may not want to hear their stories but he did want to know who was coming.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-21-2010, 12:35 AM

Kyo smiled and looked at them. They got into the village and he looked around. "Well keep your eyes peeled. Sigoru has to be around here somewhere." he said looking around. He knew this village quite well but that didnt mean that he didn't want to go exploring.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-21-2010, 12:35 AM

((4 pages...geez you all reply while I'm at school so I got left behind...4 pages...:sweat:))

When Rei finally reached the front gates she realized everyone was gone. Had she really taken that long to walk? Then she noticed Peng walking towards the gates as well. Her greenish-gray eyes followed his movements for a bit before she averted her eyes again. She was supposedly supposed to get along with the rooster right? At least that's what the book she had read said...

Her eyes then moved to the slightly open front gates, she wondered if Peng would tell if she just...slipped out for a moment. The others had most likely gone to get the cat...Negi. Rei hadn't really gotten around to dropping by his tea-house in a while, she had started picking up on her dancing again. Well what she considered "dancing" anyway. A small frown fell upon her lips as she thought, Satori wouldn't be happy if she found out that most of the members had left to find the cat. Maybe it would be best if Satori didn't find out...Her eyes moved to Peng again, he wouldn't tell on them right?

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 01-21-2010, 12:49 AM

Sigoru hopped around the villiage looking around for the cats teahouse. She looked behind her and grinned. She turned around and jumped on Kyos back

"Kyo hi"

Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2010, 12:53 AM

Jia's eyes flashed open as she turned and looked at the girl. She rose her brow as she saw it was the snake. She gave the girl a slight bow. Her eyes cut to where Peng was. She glared at him before turning her head back to where it was and closing her eyes. "hump" She crossed her arms across her chest. Her pale skin was hidden beneath the selves of her kimono. Peng was her lest favorite of any of the zodiac members. He was to full of himself for her liking.

Peng rose a brow as he stopped a few feet from the slightly open gate. He looked from the gate to the girl that stud near it. He noticed that she looked cross with him. He smirked as he rolled his eyes in a playful manner. His eyes fell on the other girl the snake he thought as he looked at her. He smiled as he remembered her name was Rei. He gave her a slight bow of his head as his gaze fell upon the gate again. "God will not like this....They better hope she doesn't change her habits and come outside for once. There will be more than the cat facing her wrath....Though maybe she asked them to go and make sure the cat came this year." He looked to Rei and smiled at her."What is your thought on this subject...Rei right? It has been some time please forgive me if I have mistaken your name."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-21-2010, 01:02 AM

Rei's eyes darted to Jia. She hadn't been paying quite as much attention as she should have and hadn't noticed the horse. She inclined her head in response to the other girl's bow, then returned her gaze to Peng,returning his bow with her own inclined head, then lifted her head and kept her thoughts at bay as he was talking. "No. You're right. My name is Rei." Her eyes flickered over to the gates again, "If Satori...sama...decides to come out. We will just have to cover for the others won't we?" While she wasn't particularly close to any one of the zodiac members she felt it was only right to help out her fellow family members...even if it was at her own expense. After all, most of them weren't allowed outside of the compound besides attending school. It was only natural for them to take whatever chances they could to get out...as for the others...maybe they just didn't want to stay in such a space where the air always seemed so tense. Rei's eyes blinked quickly, once, twice, three times. No, even she couldn't stay long in here. She needed to practice after all. Satori was annoyed enough with the style Rei chose to dress in...she didn't need to know what Rei did in her spare time.

Talitha001

Old 01-21-2010, 01:07 AM

Satori stood up and stepped outside. She smiled a moment.

"Hello everyone. What are we up to?"

She stepped over to the group standing around discussing something.

"I hope we are all being good and doing what we are supposed to be. I also hope you will all be at the new years feast in a couple of days. I have been working hard on it and would like it to work out well."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-21-2010, 01:11 AM

Rei's eyes darkened and she reached up with one hand to tug down the brim of her hat before turning to Satori. "But of course Satori-sama. None of us would miss the feast you have worked so long to prepare for us all." she uttered, eyes trained on the ground below. Her answer was textbook, mechanical, no thought at all. This was why she avoided talking to "god" most of the time. Though she knew how to handle most situations with Satori...one could never be too sure.

Amorphous Metal
The Metallic Sage

Old 01-21-2010, 01:12 AM

Negi was enjoying the quiet stroll with Haruka towards the Sohma compound, when not more than a quarter mile away he spots Sigoru bounding down the lane in their direction. As she approaches them Negi greets his cheerful cousin. "What brings you away from the house Sigoru? This close to the feast I would've thought it impossible to peel you from Satori's side" He liked the little rabbit but her attentions were a bit unnerving at times."And hello to you as well Yuki. Who're your companions?"

Last edited by Amorphous Metal; 01-21-2010 at 01:20 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2010, 01:13 AM

Peng smiled at Rei as he moved closer to her. "So it shall be then...though I hope she doesn't she want be happy with us for not telling her." He rolled his eye's over to Jia as she stud their with her eyes still closed looking quite cross. " This is Jia if you don't know her..she doesn't speak much to anyone but the dog....and the humans. I am Peng if you don't know. It is nice to meet you again." He gave her a slight smile as he made sure to keep distance from her, not wanting to offended her.

Jia ignored peng as he spoke. He didn't deserve her time or attention. She didn't think Rei should waste her's on him either but who was she to tell Rei who to spend her time with and on. She may not like peng but he did speak the truth. If god didn't give the others order then they would all be in trouble if she came out. They had no chose but to cover."I don't like to use my energy to speak to such creators as him is what he means Rei. It is nice to meet you Rei."

Talitha001

Old 01-21-2010, 01:21 AM

Sigoru saw Neji and laughed. SHe ran up to him and hugged him.

"Im so happy to see you Neji. Yay your on your way to the house. Im so happy. Satori will be happy now. She was saying if you didnt come she was going to punish you and it would have made me so sad to see you punished."

She looked at the girl next to him and frowned a moment. Then her face lit up with a smile.

"hi im sigoru. Are you Nejis girlfriend?"

SHe had a habit of asking embarrasing questions sometimes.

Satori smiled and put out her hand.

"I am pleased. SO far everyone has been very responsible I suppose sending out that notice helped."