Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 01-23-2010, 01:25 AM

The last Threadfall has passed uneventfully. There will be no more Passes of the Red Star. No more shall the people live in fear of the Thread, and now the Dragonriders must decide what to do.

This is a Pern roleplay, based on the Dragonriders of Pern book series by Anne McCaffery. It is after the events in the books took place, try fifty years later, at the end of the Pass. Because the dragonriders blasted the Red Star(a planet) and changed it's orbit, the Thread (an organic-matter consuming space organism of some sort) can no longer threaten the planet. So the dragonriders have no job anymore, and have to now find some other thing to do, or the Lord Holders and Craftmasters will get very upset. Surely the dragons can be of more use than to just fight Thread!

Pern was found by humans thousands of years before this takes place. They had colonized a small part of the southern continent, and cut themeselves off from outside influence. A few decades after they landed, the first Threadfall ravaged the land, and they genetically engineered the dragons out of the indigenous fire-lizards. They all moved to Fort Hold, and created Fort Weyr to house the growing dragon population. They cast off most of their knowledge of modern technology, living for centuries as farmers and craftsman. Nine Passes, or periods of fifty Turns(a year) where Thread fell, have passes, with two instances of a longer space of time in between. During the Ninth, and most recent, Pass, the original landing site was re-discovered, and 'modern' technology was re-introduced. Computers are still few, and far between, but most people can reach one. They continue to live the way they have for centuries, with the dragons and their riders living in the Weyrs, and the rest living in the Holds and Halls. Most of the Southern continent is still unexplored, with no one going to the Eastern one.

Most people live on the mountainous Northern Continent, and only within the last 50 years has the Southern continent been colonized again. There is a small desert continent to the east, but it is uninhabited. The only Holds in the south are Landing, Paradise, Cove, and Southern, with the only Weyrs being Southern and Eastern.

You make most of the plot. I need characters before I can decide where we start, though. Lord holders, Master crafters, and Weyrleaders are important, but other people are needed, too.

Pernese Oaths/Swears:

By the Egg
By the first Egg
By the Egg of Faranth
Scorch it
By the shards of my dragon's egg
Shells
Through Fall, Fog, and Fire

Mastercrafters
(loose, if someone wants to play the role, ask, I may let you):
Menolly - Masterharper (female)
Korin - Mastersmith (female)
Jessin - Masterweaver (male)
Nathan - Masterhealer (male)
Carris - Masterminer (female)

Last edited by Drakina; 01-25-2010 at 05:06 PM..

Drakina

Old 01-23-2010, 01:35 AM

RULES
1) Follow mene rules, or I'll boot you out. It shouldn't even have to be said.

2) Out of character chat has to be in ((this)) or [[this]]. And be nice!

3) If I say something can't be done, please don't argue, unless you can out-logic me in pms, or use the books to say that it can.

4) Multiple characters are allowed, but have them in different colors, please.

5) Literacy is nice. Please don't use text-talk, I can't read it easily.

Profile Layout -pm me

username:
character name:
Position: (dragonrider, lord holder, craftmaster, etc. You might be able to be more than one, if I let you and you have a good reason you can do it. Also, put where you're from in here, it'll help.)
Description:
Personality: (if you type it up, play it right, please)

Dragon (if dragonrider, the dragons can 'speak' to their riders, but there are a very few people who can hear every dragon. And they can 'speak' to each other via a mental connection that exists between rider and dragon. the dragons can also teleport to anywhere the rider can envision, and it onlt takes 8 seconds of freezing cold blackness [called 'between'] to get there)
name:
color: ([males]bronze, brown, blue or [females] Gold and green -pm me with other ideas)

Fire-lizard (anyone can have one, up to four. they have a very limited mental communication, mostly images and feelings.)
name:
color: (same as dragons, but the largest they get is an arm-length)

Order of size for the dragons(largest to smallest): Gold, Bronze, Brown, Blue, Green
size chart (by KaiserFlames on deviantArt): Dragon size chart
The gold's are the only ones who can lay eggs.

Map of Pern (raalynthslair on deviantArt): Map of Pern

The crafthalls are these:
Harper Hall- music and learning
Smith Hall - metalworking and machines
Weaver Hall - clothmaking
Healer Hall -medicine (located within Harper Hall)
Miner Hall -gems and ores

The Weyrs are these, with the Holds undr their protection listed after them:
Fort Weyr
Fort Hold
Ruatha Hold
*southern Boll Hold
Benden Weyr
Bendn Hold
Bitra Hold
Lemas Hold
High reaches Weyr
High Reaches Hold
Nabol Hold
Tillek Hold
Igen Weyr
Keroon Hold
*parts of upper Igen Hold
*southern Telgar Hold
Ista Weyr
Ista Hold
Igen Hold
Nerat hold
Telgar Weyr
Telgar Hold
Crom Hold
Southern Weyr
Southern Hold
Eastern Weyr
Landing
Cove Hold
Paradise Hold
Honshu Weyr-Hold
Xanadu Weyr-Hold

Last edited by Drakina; 01-24-2010 at 04:35 PM..

Drakina

Old 01-23-2010, 01:36 AM

NPC's

K'ton - weyrlingmaster of Southern Weyr

Garin - Lord Holder of Southern Hold
Jaxom - Lord Holder of Ruatha ad rider of white Ruth
Menolly - Masterharper
K'tes - weryling and bronze rider of Southern
Hamon - weyrling and blue rider of Southern

PROFILES

username: Drakina
character name: Sheryn
Position: Weyrwoman of Southern Weyr
Description: petite woman with perfectly straight black hair, usually held back in a bun, and tanned skin from being in the southern sun all the time. Bright blue-green eyes, and she usually wears grey-blues and pale greens
Personality: Soft-spoken, but snappish when you piss her off, which is somewhat easy. Makes up her mind quickly, and it's very hard to make her change it when she has. Can seem somewhat bi-polar, but is usually nice to people who are nice to her.
Dragon
name: Lumelith
color: Gold
Fire-lizard
name: Perth
color: Bronze
image: Weyrwoman

Quote:
username: Staria
character name: Sedna
Position: Dragonrider -Southern Weyr
Description: She has wavy white hair she usually wears in twin ponytails and blue eyes so dark they appear black unless you’re nose to nose with her. She has a very delicate featured face and pale skin, frail seeming almost but this is deceptive. She tends to wear covery, dark clothing and a hood, saying the bright sunlight bothers as the reason for the hood. She always has a dagger with her on her hip…even when sleeping.
Personality: She doesn’t trust well and seems solemn most of the time. She always seems to have something on her mind and will often walk with part of one ponytail in her fingers, braiding and unbraiding it. When talking to her dragon, or someone she trusts enough, she becomes more animated even cheerful…

Dragon
name: Posiden, often calls him ‘Den for short.
color: Blue
Quote:
Username: KageShio
Character name: Kaden
Position: Ex-craftsman, now Dragon rider.
Description: Slender, almost feminine in looks, but fiery in personality. He has lightly tanned skin and silky black hair, a few tattoos and scars from fighting in the last Threadfall. His eyes are a vibrant green that shimmer with determination and youth. He wears light, colorful clothing that looks somewhat tribal, leathers and metal adorn his outfit.
Personality: Outgoing and impulsive, he is bold and speaks his mind to all--not always a good move. He is quick to anger and his temper is needed to be constantly checked by N'Teira.

Bio (because I felt it necessary): His mother is of the Harper hall and taught him dance from his childhood, but his love was in metal work. He joined the Smith hall when he was just 12, drinking in the knowledge of the craft. When he was 15, he was called to the southern hold by his father, there he witnessed the hatching of the queen's eggs and unexpectedly was imprinted. He fell in love with the thrill of flying quickly and rose to the ranks to fight the Thread, his only true flight being the Last Threadfall. He and N'Teira became known because of their teamwork, quick maneuvers and daring sky-borne tactics.

Dragon
Name: N'Teira
Color: Green with bluish tint (if it's ok)
N'Teira is the cool water to Kaden's adventurous fire. She often reasons with him to calm him and keep him out of trouble.
Fire-Lizard
name: Jevt
color: brown
Quote:
Player Name: Bikari
Character Name: Fenghua’ng
Position: Dragon Rider
Description: Small, lithe young female with reddish brown skin and curly, auburn hair with gold streaks in it. Wears earth tones with bright accents. Very eclectic. Many bangles and jewels.
Personality: Smart assed, sarcastic, street urchin. Oddly intellegent. Moments will happen when others wonder, ‘where in the world did she learn that word?’ but not in a bad way. Insults and gutter speak is to be expected… long words not so much and that is where that question applies.
image: Fenghua'ng
Dragon: Amaranth
Description: Green, and quick, of body and mind.

username: Bikari
character name: T'ran
Position: dragonrider
Description: He has long, silky, raven hair and pale skin. His eyes are true hazel, changing from color to color in a seemingly sporradic way. The color ranges from green to brown, and from a deep blue to a pale violet.
Personality: T'ran is Bold and flirty, with seemingly no preference as to who he flirts with. He seems harmless and open in a fun-loving way.

Dragon
name:Misuth
color: Gold

Fire-lizard
name: Kirit
color: blue
Quote:
username:Kenora
character name: J'lor
Position: dragonrider
Description: Hes tallish, thin, black long hair that he keeps tied tightly behind him in a ponytail. His dark green eyes, brown skin from constant flying, Make him a beutiful man with many suitors, but he has taken none.
Personality: Quiet, he generally requires people to logic out things on their own. He was originally from benden, until he transfered to the south to help with Landing. He often is found reading something from landing, and is assumed to be oblivious, and he is.

Dragon
name: Wiketh
color: Brown, He's just slightly smaller than a bronze
As far as dragons go, he's a bit of a smart ass

Fire-lizard
color: Gold, Green
His two lizards are trained to carry his messages everywhere. Gold's name is Rile and the greens is Sam

username:Kenora
character name: Sapir
Position: lord holder of Benden
Description: He looks very much like his younger cousin. J'lor. His Hair is quit a bit shorter, lighter. He is taller, Elegantly dressed. Eyes are dark green and he is relatively light skinned compared to his cousin
Personality: He is very strict, old ways kind of man. His primary focus is on his hold, his secondary focus on his cousin. He treats his cousin as a brother and as such he treats all dragon riders with the most respect he can muster. Although he gets slightly bothered by tithes to the Weyr, he keeps his temper even, and access to Landing is only one fire lizard message away to J'lor.

He is married to one of the healers that J'lor is currently working with. Two children, a son and a daughter.

three fire lizards, blue, green and a bronze. His bronze flies his wifes gold.
Quote:
Username: Lady_Xanthe
Character Name: Selea
Position: Wyerwoman of Fort Wyer
Description: She was born a blue haired girl to the Wyerwoman of Fort Wyer that ruled before her with her husband. She was taught all she could be in any given moment of her schooling. She is exceptional with instruments and singing. On the eve of her 14th birth celebration, there was to be a Dragon Hatching. There was a gold egg and several young girl lined up for it. The more matured dragonriders saw the horror as it unfolded. The young gold was not accepting any of them. They were trying to keep it contained when suddenly the dragon bowed her head towards Selea. Selea shouted with a pride she had never felt before, "RAPTURANTH!" and burst over the gate of the special box with her parents and rushed to her dragon. From there everyone knew it was hers. Less than a year later, Selea's mother died of an unknown sickness, her dragon dying as well. Her father took care of her until he died of heartache, taking his Bronze with him. This left Selea and her instructors in charge. Selea was very distraught and for a year wouldn't show any signs of happiness, though she did her job. Upon the night of Rapturanth's mating, two months after Selea turned 18, she showed no interest until one of the Bronze Dragonrider's hand touched hers. This DR Damiaen, brought a smile to her face and just as she accepted him, Her Gold accepted the last flying suitor chasing her. After a night of passion and love, the Wyerwoman and her man were chosen.She bore him a child soon after this night, a girl, Damilae. Less than a year later Damiaen turned up missing, but Selea knew he was dead just as Rapturanth knew his Bronze had left too. She refuses to take another until someone can woo her heart again. She now runs the Wyer with the help of her (leader of the forces), and her daughter. She and he are wondering what they will do now that thread is no more.
Personality: Kind. She is very understanding of many things. Tends to be very touchy about the subject of her husband, (Long live Damiaen!). If anything is said about her Damiaen or Damiliae she become the embodiment of wrath.

Dragon's Name: Rapturanth
Color: Gold-shines like a rainbow but has small blue flecks

Fire Lizards Names: Li'tha, Theran, Misuth
Color:Li'tha is Gold, Theran is Brown, Misuth is a dark Blue-green female
Quote:
username: Ameika
character name: Lyna (pronounced Lie-nah)
Position: dragonrider - fort Weyr
Description: her father is a meatal worker and her mom is a weaver, she has silverish hair that she wears in a french braid down to the middle of her back all the time, she refuses to have a hair out of place, her eyes are teal in color and her father has often told her they remind him of the water, she doesn't appear to come of as a petite fragile girl but rather a tom-boy, she has soft features, and wears colorful clothes and always has her pants tucked into her boots with the hilt of her daggers sticking out the top of her boots, she is always around some type of animal, she has a small scar next to her left eye, and she knows how to help her mother and father with thier crafts
Personality: she always speaks her mind even if it gets her into trouble, she says sorry when she thinks she said some thing wrong or hurt thier feelings, she has a big heart and cares even though she may not show it some times

Dragon
name: Lunair also called Luna or Air
color: female- white with a tint of blue

Fire-lizard
name: Kith
color: male- blue with a tint of gold
Quote:
Username: Valendra

Character name: R'el
Position: Dragonrider
Description: R'el is a handsome young man with dark, semi-long brown hair barely reaching his shoulders, which is usually messed up by the wind. Over his tanned skin piercing blue eyes darts out. In a bright and briliant shade of the sky color, especially under bright light they give a rich sea green shade. R'el is about 5' 9" tall. He has a slim build, he's actually stronger than he looks, his arms and chest is patterned with pale cuts, which he proudly tells young riders as his medals he earned when fighting against the thread and scary monsters. He also wears a metal crecent strapped on his right wrist tightly with a leather strand, a special talisman as he refeers to, which he cherishes deeply with affection.
Personality: He draws out a confident character, almost always sure of himself and quite loud. People think at first that his ego is even bigger than his bronze, he's often called as a jerk because of his laid back and relax attitude. But that exterior all changes when a thread is near, he takes his duties seriously with heart. R'el actually has a very soft, sensitive side -known to very few people he cherishs; it's only that he choses to show his loud and carefree side to be seen.
Also, R'el is actually smarter than he looks, goofy and lousy he might appear around but he's quite a genious in calculations and seeing through enigmatic structure problems.

Dragon name: Zephira
Color: Bronze

Fire-lizard name: Deliah
color: Green
Quote:
username:darkheart9505
character name: Ice Darkstorm
Position:dragonrider, High reaches Weyr
Description:
Personality: resourceful and impulsive
Dragon
name:aphronite (aron, for short)
color: green

Last edited by Drakina; 04-17-2010 at 02:22 PM..

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 02:19 AM

Sheryn and Lumelith stood over the eggs, Lumelith glaring at the assembled Hatching canidates. They gulped or shifted nervously for the most part, with a few standing undaunted. Those few had grown up in the weyr, so Sheryn wasn't surprised. She stroked the huge gold's neck, "It'll be fine, the hatchlings will be strong and pick good people, they always do." She leaned against her, Lumelith huffed and lay down her head.
~I know, but it still worries me. What if there isn't a suitable canidate for one of them?~
"It'll be fine, that's rare. And it hasn't happened to you yet," Sheryn said, stroking Lumelith's neck again.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 02:24 AM

Fenghua'ng dropped into the nest just as a baby dragon pops out of it's egg. thier eyes meet and she hears, 'Hi. I'm Amaranth!'
"Who said that," she says looking around.
'I did silly. Over here... in the egg.'

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 02:29 AM

Lumelith sat up. ~The first! And who's that?~
Sheryn looked at the nest. "I have no clue, hun," she said, then raised her voice. "You! Who are you and how did you get in here?" She stalked forword, glaring at the child. "Answer me." She glanced at the other eggs, seeing them wiggle and start to crack as well. "Did the hatchling speak to you?" Her voice was a bit softer.
~Yes. Amaranth impressed her.~
Sheryn looked at the gold. "Well, shards." She looked back at the girl. "Whoever you are, you're staying."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 02:30 AM

The quiet Sedna stood nearby Sheryn and Lumelith, her dark eyes vaguely downcast and studying each of the eggs absently. Each had a quiet beauty in her eyes and it showed in the fact that her pale lips twitched up into a semblance of a smile. Her hands were crossed in front of her waist, her delicate fingers curled in her palms as she watched. She remembered when something like this had happened…quite unexpectedly to her. She had thought it was faked somehow… only to find Poseidon.

The dragon in question curled up behind her, far more visibly excited then she. The young male was nearly waking its tail like a puppy, its eyes on Sedna as it communicated quietly with her. What they discussed few new but as Fenghua’ng spoke Sedna half chuckled, quickly placing a delicate hand before her lips to hide it.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 02:33 AM

"shards!" she looks from the baby dragon to the woman who shouted at her. 'that's not a very good word,' he lilts at her.
"I'm not here! you're hallucinating! Can you hear her too?" upon hearing the last, "You're telling a hallucinatio to stay? You're crazy! I'm gonna just.. uhh... leave now." she starts to turn around and climb back up the wall

Last edited by Bikari; 01-24-2010 at 02:38 AM..

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 01-24-2010, 02:35 AM

Kaden looked down from the upper level balcony to the great queen and her nest, the warm eggs nestled neatly next to her golden side. N'Teira shuffled a bit from her place just outside, her head peeking into the building and her snout resting on her rider's shoulder. Kaden patted her soft nose and sighed, remembering when he had been called to a small egg so much like the ones below. "Good times, eh girl?" He said to her as she rubbed his cheek happily. ~It seems like it was so long ago, Kaden. It's hard to think I was a hatchling once.~ N'Teira's soft voice answered. Kaden chuckled a bit and scratched at one of the scars he had gotten from the Thread absentmindedly. "You aren't that old- What's this?" He narrowed his eyes as a dark-skinned young girl went towards the eggs. 'I don't remember her being chosen...then again, neither was I....' He studied the girl, a rough hand at his jaw. ~She is that orphan from the other day, isn't she? The one with the smart mouth?~ N'Teira asked as they stared.

Kaden was on the move as the girl stuttered and tried to run, he darted in front of her as she made her way to the second level. "I caught you once, I can do it again!" He called as he reached for her arm

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 02:42 AM

Sheryn laughed as the girl ran. "You can't run, the hatchling will follow!" she hollered up, starting to head up the stairs herself. "Poor dragon, her rider rejected her! How does she feel about that, hm? Ask her, you can hear her." Lumelith raised her head, watching the girl as she ran. ~This is certainly interesting. How does she expect to get away?~

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 02:43 AM

The child did not understand, not one bit. With a soft sigh Sedna stepped forward, glancing at her dragon and relaying a simple message to take flight before turning her gaze to the small girl. She walked towards the group, her hands crossed in front of her once more. She began to speak, expecting the others to physically corral the girl though her speedy blue would do it if they failed.

She paused a few feet from them, her head bent downward. “No one is crazy here… including you. The voice you heard was that of a dragon… your dragon. You are able to hear it because you are meant to ride that dragon, and no other will do. You can not run from that… and you shouldn’t want to. No one will ever be more loyal or loving to you then that dragon.”

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 02:47 AM

Fenghua'ng skidds to a halt looking for a way to get out and pulls back from the man in front of her. She turns around and sees the dragon. 'why are you trying to leave?' She asks. Fenghua'ng can feel the hurt and sense of loneliness coming off Amaranth. "I don't belong here! I don't deserve you... or this... or..." She ooks to Amaranth and can't help but go to her. she kneels down next to her and huggs her clinging to the small dragon. 'so.. you're staying?' "I guess i have to," she says jokingly

Last edited by Bikari; 01-24-2010 at 02:50 AM..

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 02:51 AM

"That's better. Lumelith, the big gold down by the eggs, told me the hatchling's name is Amaranth. So, what's yours?" Sheryn asked, reaching her and kneeling down as well. the rest of the eggs were hatching, and they were choosing among the candidates, at least.
Lumelith herself was carefully watching all of it, trying not to scare them too much.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 02:54 AM

"Fenghua'ng." she says still burried in her dragon's side. "And yours?" she half turns to lookup at the lady next to her.

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 02:57 AM

Sheryn smiles. "I'm Sheryn, the Weyrwoman here. That's Kaden and she's Sedna," she said, pointing at the other two. "They're dragonrider's, too. Shards, they may even teach you some of the things you'll need to know."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 02:57 AM

Sedna nodded gently as the girl agreed to stay, all peaceful now. Her lip twitched towards a smile once more before disappearing. She stood between Sheryn and Kaden, becoming silent as her dragon swept through the air to land behind her. For a moment Poseidon lay his head on her shoulder, causing the white haired woman to reach up and stroke his regal head as she returned to silence and gazed down at the floor. She merely nodded as she was introduced, briefly glancing up at the girl before looking back down.

KageShio

Old 01-24-2010, 03:03 AM

Kaden huffed a bit as the girl withdrew and talked with the two women. He didn't like the girl since the first time he saw her, how did she get past him? More so, how did she manage to get impressed!? ~Relax, Kaden, She's just a girl. She reminds me of you, actually.~ N'Teira's voice soothed to him. He let out a sharp bark of laughter as he reached her side. "I am nothing like that little thief! I should have handed her over to the guards." He muttered and glared back towards the girl as the dragon nuzzled his shoulder. ~Everyone needs to eat, Kaden, and you aren't the most virtuous of people, either.~ She responded, giving a bit of a nip to his vest. Kaden sighed and pet her smooth hide, looking back to the rest of the hatchlings. "You're right, I'll give her a chance. Besides, she will need all the help she can get." He mused, looking to the girl with his startling green eyes once more.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 03:04 AM

Fenghua'ng looks up at the three and says, "So... your the guy from before... uh... should i appologize? I wasn't planning on running into you again." 'Why would you have to appologize?' "tell you later," she says to the dragon.

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 03:10 AM

"You met him?" sheryn asked, looking from Fenghua'ng to Kaden. "So why should she apologize? Something you didn't tell me, Kaden? Like to share?" She narrowed her eyes, standing up and crossing her arms.
~Sheryn, he doesn't tell you a lot of things. Now get down here and congradulate the people my offspring Impressed upon.~
Sheryn looked down at the Hatching grounds and sighed. "Tell me later, I have duties to perform..." she muttered, turning to go back down. A bronze fire-lizard zipped in, dropping an orange on Sedna's head before hurrying to perch on Sheryn's shoulder.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 03:14 AM

"So... uh... where exactly am i supposed to go? I mean what now?" she looks to the two still in front of her. "Can i play with Amaranth for a while? Get to know her and such?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 03:17 AM

She glanced at Kaden as he reacted from the corner of her eyes, half smiling a moment. He reminded her of someone…someone who was once dear to her but she hadn’t seen in some time. She bit her lip slightly at something as he and N’Teira spoke, her own dark eyes briefly looking a little less black and a little more blue from the spark of amusement. Slowly she glanced back down to her feet once more.

Once again she returned to her thoughts, starting to glance towards the fire lizard as if she heard something. She didn’t move as the orange was dropped, for Poseiden called out it was his before she could. The blue dragon reached out and with a snap of it’s jaws swallowed the fruit whole before it could hit her in the scalp. Sedna sighed and shook her head, her pigtails bouncing as she whispered “Den… you shall give yourself a stomach ache eating the rind like that.” much like a clucking mother hen. The dragon’s response was to stick his tongue out at her. The woman merely half smiled and looked towards Miss Feng, tilting her head to the side. "You...will be trained of course."

KageShio

Old 01-24-2010, 03:17 AM

Kaden patted N'teira's neck before turning to face the dark-skinned girl. He looked to Sheryn and gulped a bit, bowing his head as she walked off. He looked back to Feng, "I should have put you behind bars, you know that, right? I'm probably going to get in trouble, though you did turn out to be a hatchling's pair." He said, running a hand through his raven hair. He looked to the hatchling and smiled a bit, then turned to Sedna. "You can play a bit later, we have to take you to your new home first. We'll show you where you will live with the dragonriders."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 03:24 AM

"Oh... can amaranth live with me? Or does she need to stay with her ma? What kind of training? There's room for all these people here?" She stays next to Amaranth looking up to the two adults in front of her. 'I'm hungry!' "Amaranth is hungry. What do i feed her? How much does she eat? How am i gonna feed her? I don't have any money."

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 03:24 AM

Sheryn walked among the new dragonriders, congradulating them and their families on being Impressed. The little bronze on her shoulder chirped at everyone, his tail flicking across her back.
Lumelith nudged Sheryn's shoulder gently, then turned and flew out to get a few beasts to eat.
"That's what you get for not eating most of the time the eggs were incubating!" Sheryn called after her, getting a disgruntled snort for a reply.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 03:26 AM

We… so it seemed she was volunteered. There were worse ways to spend her time she supposed. Sedna nodded, holding out one pale hand for Feng to take should she so choose palm up. “There is room…and we will provide what you need….Come on…” She replied softly, her eyes looking vague a moment.