CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-07-2010, 03:19 AM

NARUTO World
Neither I nor my fellow roleplayers own Naruto.

Welcome and here is the table of contents =3
*~Description~*
*~Rules~*
*~Whitelist~*
*~Blacklist~*
*~Characters You May Use~*
*~Unusable Characters~*
*~Skeleton~*
*~Character Profiles~*

*~Description~*
NARUTO World is not any normal Naruto role play. No, it is how they would act "Off Camra" per say. First come first serve, you get to act how you think the character is really like ;) Yes it is the same thing pretty much but now they have Computers, Cars, Ipods, and Much More! This is going to be one unique role play!

*~Rules~*
Ah yes the dreaded rules!
1) Fallow Menewsha Rules
2) DO NOT SPAM!!!
3) Do not flame
4) You can not control other people's characters
5) Sen me your skeleton in a pm labled NARUTO Skeleton
6) Read this whole thing before posting!
7) Cursing is allowed but please not every second
8) Romance is allowed and encouraged!!!
9) Keep the drama to a minimum
10) No killing off characters without owner's and my permission [[PM us]]

*~Whitelist~*
[[Where you want to be]]
No one yet.

*~Blacklist~*
[[Where you don't want to be]]
ASakuraZaki
[/CENTER]

*~Characters You May Use~*
Ino
Tsunade
Hinata
Shino
Tenten
Naruto
Sasuke
Tobi
Pein
Zetsu
Kankuro
Kakuzo
Kakashi
Sakura
Temari
[[If there not on here pm me and I will put them under can not use and you may have them :)]]

*~Unusable Characters~*
Sasori
Gaara
Tobi
Hidan
Shikamaru
Konan

*~Skeleton~*
*~Originals~*
Username:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Bio: [[Be Creative]]
Looks: [[Anime Only!!!]]
Personality:
Powers:
House: [[Include house shot, livingroom shot, and your car please]]

*~Naruto Characters~*
Username:
Charactername:
Bio: [[Can Be different]]
Looks: [[Has to be close to the same]]
Powers:
House: [[House shot, Living room shot, and your car please]]

*~Character Profiles~*

Username: DeadAngel
Character Name: Katima Hitake
Character Age: 22
Bio: She is Kakashi Hitake's little sister but had to move away after they sealed a demon inside of her. She mastered it over the years and can now control it. She moved back to Konaha in hopes that her fellow ninja's would remember that she played with them when they were four.
Looks: She has her hair in pigtails or a ponytail usually. She has one iceblue eye and Obito's other eye. She wears not to conservative clothes aka a skin tight under armor that goes up her neck and has a mask covering her mouth. She has on a sky blue vest with a tight sky blue mini skirt under it and skin tight black kapri's with normal ninja boots. When she is on a mission other wise normal clothes. [[No pic of her]]
Personality: She is bubbly and hyper half the time and tired the other half. It's rare that she gets angry.
Powers: Her demon Darrar [[an Arctic Fox demon with three tails]] that let her control water, darkness, and fire. She can also copy moves.
House:House, living room, and Carblue instead of red :)

Quote:
Username: Nekojia
Charactername: Sasori
Bio: Behind the cameras, Sasori is actually sweeter than his role in Naruto. He has alot more compassion for people, but still doesn't really care about alot of things. He's also not obsessed with puppets outside of the show. Another funfact is that Sasori actually wanted to try out for a role as a good person, but all they had at the time was Akatsuki.
Looks:
Personality: Sweet, caring, doesn't pay attention alot,
Powers: Still puppetry (even though he's not obsessed)
House: House
Living room
Quote:
Username: D1S50lv3dG1Rl
Character name: Gaara
Bio: After going through a rough childhood, and rocky adolescence, Gaara had finally found his footing in his newest job of being the CEO of his late father's company. His inspiration came from one of his closest friends, Naruto. At first, others ridiculed him for his age, but as the company benefited, others began shaking off their previous disposition. He finally has the support of his colleagues, and is living a fairly peaceful life. He still has difficulty expressing his feelings, but has made it his goal to lessen the gap between himself and others. While it may be awkward at times, all he really wants is to be needed.
Looks: Moderately short, red hair. Turquoise colored eyes, with slight dark circles around them from lack of sleep. Height: 5'6" Weight: 155 lbs..Moderately toned in muscle structure. Facial expression is 90% of the time melancholy/expressionless.
Personality: For the most part, he is calm and collected. Rarely does he loose his temper, but when he does it's best you are out of his way. He is relatively smart when it comes to thinking, and is mildly strict with his morals and ways of thought. He likes interacting with new people, and enjoys a good conversation where anything goes. He is seemingly shy, but is actually very intelligible and fun.
Powers: He has none, but has an affinity to sand and blown glass.
House: outside of the house:House
Living: Room
Car: (he can afford it lol)
Quote:
Username:minokai
Charactername:hidan
Bio:uhhhhhh since he's immortal he has no family[idk wut to put D:]
Looks:
Personality:offstage, he is surprisingly calm, but also like his character he likes to swear a lot.
Powers:that scythe thing, and his bond with jashin thing
House:House
Living room
Quote:
Username: DeiGoesBoom
Charactername: Deidara Iwa
Bio: Behind the cameras, Deidara is still the same hot-tempered blond he is in Naruto. He still has his respect for his Sasori-Danna,and says 'un' or 'yeah' now and again.
Though when not on camera, he is better and does not hate Uchihas, unlike his character.
Looks:
Personality:hot-Tempered, cocky, positive, can be perverted
Powers: Explosion clay, the ability to explode.
Living Room
Quote:
Character Name: Crystal
Character Age: 20
Bio: Crystal was just a little girl when her parents left her. She bacame a Jashinist and killed many.
Looks:
Personality: Like teasing, pain, and loves to cuss.
Powers: Lives forever and can dismember herslef and live.
Living room
Car:
Quote:
Username: Slide
Character Name: Kayomi Takara
Character Age: 20
Bio: Kayomi was a audition reject. She originally auditioned for the part of Sakura but got rejected because she didn't have "the look" (pink hair =_=;). So, instead of being an actress she decided to take a job behind the scenes as a camera girl and held a small grudge against Sakura for taking the spot. Now she spends her day job behind the scenes serving the cast members and scheduled (in the show) to be a future opponent for Team seven. Her family is wealthy.
Looks:
(if you cant see some details, her hair is brown and her eyes are blue.)
Personality: Eccentric (at times), quiet, mischievous, some may describe her as odd.
Powers: Flying Boulder technique - She basically focuses her chakra to her hands a nd feet as she smashes her fists into the ground causing large rocks to jump up from the large vibration. She then quickly kicks/punches the boulders to her opponents.
House: House.
Living room shot: Living room.
Car:
Quote:
Charactername: Naruto Uzumaki
Bio: Naruto is fairly the same on and off set. Since he is the main character of the show he has no time for other kinds of work. He loves ramen, and just hanging out with the cast. He is often seen on set for the most part.
Looks: He has blond hair, dark blue eyes, but no fox lines on his face (those are drawn on). He's about 5'7", 157 lbs. He's got a lean muscle structure, and usually has a smile on his face.
Age: 20 (slightly more then in the show, but same as Gaara)
Personality: Like in the show he is hyperactive, nice, and doesn't always 'get' everything in certain situations. He is usually pretty easy going until his own ways are questioned. He is your genuine prankster, with a good heart.
Powers: In the show, he has Rasengan, kage bushin, and all those awesome Naruto moves. In real life, he has the power to solve problems between people. He also makes you want ramen, he has that power too.
House:
living room

Car
Quote:
Charactername:Shikamaru
Bio: After high school and some college, Shikamaru knew that despite his vast knowledge he did not want to do anything that held a lot of responsibility. He did, however, need money in order to support himself. He took on the role in the Naruto cast but didn't quite meet the full requirements for his loan payment for his house. While not on set he works as the local high school's chess/checkers/shogi/go game keeper. Once a year he watches the students compete as he is the judge and referee for the games. He likes solitude, intelligence, and prefers not to take on more responsibility then is needed.
Looks: He has medium length, black hair that is more often then not tied up into pony. He is about 5'6" and 150 lbs. His muscle structure is a medium leanness. His eyes are dark and a little slanted. His expression is usually no smile or a slight frown.
Personality: He is tactical and can plan out steps further ahead faster and more efficiently then anyone else. He does not like to be pulled into needless drama, and is usually very calm about everything. He understands how things work, and figure out a solution to just about anything.
Powers: In the show he has the kage mane jutsus and other awesome abilities. In real life, he can figure out problems, and make up strategies almost instantly.
House:
living room

Car
Quote:
Charactername: Kiba Inuzuka
Bio: Kiba grew up with a family full of veternarians. He didn't want to be one so he went off in his own direction.
Looks:
Personality: Kiba is serious but playful and is laid back when he needs to but loves sports!
Powers: Can talk to dogs and is super strong and fast.
House: House looks like Gaara's and the car is a black and red Shelby Mustang.
Quote:
Username: Nekojia
Charactername: Konan
Bio: Konan grew up without any parents, but learned valuble life lessons by tending to herself as a child. She knows how to make complex meals, and loves to garden. She also loves origami. The paper flower she wears in her hair everyday was made by her (she likes to wear it to show off her skills). When she started getting low on money, she realized she needed a job. So she went into the acting business, and eventually got her role in Naruto Shippuden. She enjoys bossing around her fellow work members, but just for fun. She has a huge crush on Pein.
Looks:
Personality: Bossy, funny, sweet, caring, fun to be around, bubbily
Powers:
House:

Living Room:

Car:
Quote:
Username:minokai
Character name: Pein
Bio: orphaned at birth and is always with konan until age 15. he still hangs out with her, just not like all the time.also has a huge crush on konan, but tries to hide and deny it by acting cool. unlike his character in naruto, he likes to take some of his piercings off, but leaves a good number of them on so he wont look freaky.
Looks:
Personality:cool, but can be hyper, full of energy wen he wants to
Powers:6 paths of pain
House:
Living room:
car:
Quote:
Username: Mehrana

Character name: Zetsu

Bio: [[Can Be different]] [[Zetsu doesn't have a background, so this could get inetersting...]]
Born a chimera (His identical twin's egg didn't separate; he has two sets of DNA), half black, half white, Zetsu's attempted to live a normal life. He hadn't succeeded at all, until the Naruto cast and director showed up. He managed to land a job in the Naruto cast, although he gets very little screentime and the headpeice is uncomfortable- nevertheless, he enjoys it. After a while, he worked up quite the bit of cash, and is now very wealthy and living near the Shippuden set. He has a bit of a thing for Konan.
Looks: [[Has to be close to the same]] His left side is black, his right side is white, and his eyes are a milky yellow, all due to his chimera syndrome. His hair is a dark green (Dyed- natural hair color is black), and he's 5"10. He weighs in at about 13o lbs., although he looks much lighter.

Personality: His right side, the white one, Su, is very sweet, honest and sincerere- but his left side, the black one, Zet, is a rebel and a punk and has no respect for authority.

Powers: His mayfly tecnique allows him to tunnel underground and appear in different spots, as long as he doesn't run into anything during his travels, which is why he doesn't use it in public often (Sewers, pipes, gas tanks, etc. get in the way)

House: [[House shot, Living room shot, and your car please]]
House:

Living Room:

Car:

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 04-22-2010 at 02:37 AM.. Reason: Characters

Nekojia
I've fallen and I can't get up!

Old 03-08-2010, 01:02 AM

Sasori pulled up to the set of Naruto and put his keys in his pocket. When he walked into the building, he was early. It was before the show was ready to be shot, so he sat down in a seat and waited. That's weird. I'm always late.

15 minutes later, Sasori was still the only one there. Now something was weird. He checked his watch. He was 4 hours early.
"Dangit!" He said, pouting. "I guess I forgot my coffee this morning..."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 01:13 AM

Katima walked into the set with a giant amp in her hands. "Ugh why do I have to do this they wont even put me on the show." She said rather loudly and pissed off. She walked past Sasori and stopped. "Ugh aren't you early?" she asked questionally.

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 01:17 AM

Sasori, half asleep, looked up. Katima was there. FINALLY IM NOT ALONE! He thought. "Yeah. No coffee this morning.." He started to doze off. "I thought it was...like 8 AM or something."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 01:32 AM

She laughed letting off little tinkling bell sounds. It left a sweet tone in the air. "Well I got to put this down but would you like to come into my room?" She laughed at how awkward that sounded.

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 01:35 AM

He could tell he was slightly blushing, but tried to hide it. "Uh, yeah sure." He said, getting out of the chair.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 01:45 AM

She set down the amp and walked through a door motioning him. "This is my Room." She said letting him look.

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 01:48 AM

He looked around inside. "It's cute." He managed to say, smiling. Sheesh, this makes me want to remodel... He thought, invisioning his messy room.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 01:53 AM

"Yep!" She smiled and plopped down on her bed. patting the spot next to her. "Would you like me to get you coffee?"

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 01:57 AM

"Oh, uh.." He spaced out for a second. "Sure! That would be great" He said, smiling. He could tell he really needed one..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 02:01 AM

She got up and went out of it into the lounge to make some. Coming back with his coffee just the way he liked it. "I actually had to make it for you a couple of times. It's sad I don't even get to be in the show but heck it's ok once you get use to it." She sighed softly.

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 02:04 AM

He took a sip of coffee without letting it cool down and burned his tounge slightly. "Ouch.." He said, biting it off, "Yeah, that does suck. Sorry about that." He frowned, "They didn't let me on the show until Shippuden started." He said, shrugging. Attempting to make her feel better.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 02:08 AM

"Yea I don't see why. You play the part by the book." She smiled at him sweetly.

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 02:13 AM

He was blushing again. "Thanks.." He said, looking away. "They should really write you in. You could help make things more interesting."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 02:16 AM

"Eh maybe." She said shrugging. She laughed. "Ah then you would have to come get me like you do with Naruto..."

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 02:19 AM

He laughed. "You act like that would be a bad thing!" He said, then stopped and looked down. Yeah, way to not give a hint, Sasori... He thought.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 02:22 AM

She blushed. "I never said that. Besides I always wanted to be in the akatsuki...just to turn things around and make it interesting." She smiled. "Do you guys really hang out and stuff?" She adored all the akatsuki members.

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 02:24 AM

He felt more secure now that the conversation had been switched. "Yeah, sometimes we do." He said, and then chuckling, "Tobi's still a pain in the ass even when he's off camera, though.."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 02:33 AM

"That I can believe he seems like he has adhd." She said grabbing a sobe that was on the desk and drank it.

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 02:38 AM

Sasori lied back on the bed. "Yeah, probably. But he doesn't like doctors, so we were never able to check." He said. "Your room's really pretty. Most people that work here have messy, unfinished rooms." Like me...

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 02:40 AM

"I just have spare time is all." She said kicking at the floor and blushing.

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 02:50 AM

"Too much spare time is nice though. I don't have enough. Never got to do anything I wanted..." He thought for a second, "Besides the nice house, cool car, I'm pretty much alone. My parents live somewhere in Rome, they travel the world, and I never had any siblings. Just me, in a big house..."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 02:53 AM

"You should see my house." she sighed. "Atleast all the rooms are filled with stuff I can do like a workout room, indoor pool, kitchen, art room, and so on. Kakashi lives with Iruka...

Nekojia

Old 03-08-2010, 02:58 AM

He chuckled. "You know, you've got it good, whether you know it or not. When you walk down the streets people don't go, 'Hey that's Sasori!' or 'Aren't you from Naruto?' " He said with a sad face. "I sorta just want to settle down. And never once have I had a girlfriend. Can you believe that? I'm so pathetic."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-08-2010, 03:01 AM

She giggled. "Don't worry I haven't either."