Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 06:42 AM

popping into the room with a towel around kakuzus' waist and covered in suds from his shampoo he asked "hey have you seen the soap the really nice one with the springtime sent?

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 06:43 AM

Hidan looked at him rolling his eyes. "It's in the dmn corner idiot."

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 08-05-2010, 06:44 AM

She looked sadly at him "today is Pein`s birthday and i wanted to make him breakfast... he really deserves it" she said softly looking at the floor.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 06:46 AM

Hidan sighed as he got up and walked over to the fridge getting out eggs, bell peppers, bacon, and cheese. Setting them on the counter he got to work. "It's like any other omlete you just cut the bacon into really tiny pieces after cooked and put them in with it..." He set off to work again preparing it just how Leader-sama would like it...

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 06:46 AM

oh thanks and he disappeared again coming back a few minuets later completely clean and clothed.

----------

"do i smell bacon?" kakuzu asked almost drooling

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 06:48 AM

Hidan threw Kakuzu a piece of bacon. "Your defiantly not yourself today huh?" He chuckled as he ate a piece himself throwing one at Konan. Sighing he started to make a normal bacon and cheese onlet for Katima knowing she wouldn't eat unless he forced her to.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 08-05-2010, 06:57 AM

(please make sure what you character says is in "" and you have semi decent grammer.... most people on here are super picking with grammer and home many lines you post and please dont double post.... you can get in a lot of trouble for it you go in to edit and fix your post that way....)

Konan smiled absorbing his culinary knowledge "You are fantastic!" she said excitedly eating the peice of bacon as she grabbed a tray and began to fix it up with a glass of orange juice and a flower. "Thank you so much Hidan" she said kissing his cheek softly, she took the tray to Pein`s office walking in "Happy Birthday!" she said excitedly

Pein looked up from his work "I thought you forgot...." he said surprised, as she brought the tray to his desk. "Wow Konan... i didnt know you could cook...." he looked at her slightly confused

Konan smiled "I cant..." she giggled "Hidan helped me make your breakfast" she smiled happily as her head ache faded away

Orcus Fieres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 08:23 AM

Kisame just blocked everyone out after he found out where the whiskey and coffee was. He picked up a mug and filled a third of it with coffee and then he got out the whiskey. He looked back at everyone, fighting about some Twinkies. He sighed and talked to himself quietly, "Those things are disgusting." He poured the whiskey into the mug of coffee so that it was full and picked a spoon out of the cabinet to stir it together. He took a sip and sat down with his arm over the back of the chair and Samehada out behind him so that it didn't screw up the chair. He sipped his coffee slowly as he watched the commotion.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-05-2010, 02:22 PM

Kayomi yawned as she walked out of her room in baggy pajama pants with pictures of rubber duckies and a tank top. She walked straight to the kitchen where everyone else was. "Good morning..." she said still a bit tired. "What for breakfast?" she asked as she went to sit on a chair.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 03:02 PM

Konan left Peins office smiling she walked back to her spot at the table and sipped at her still hot coffee.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 03:16 PM

Hidan looked at everyone slightly pissed. "I'm not fckng cooking for everyone here. I'm only fckng cooking for Katima because the idiot wont fckng eat unless you make her!" His eye was now twitching as he put her food and a large glass of orange juice on a trey and looked at everyone. "Now does anyone know where the fck she is?"

(( Were you talking to me? I thought I was doing it right? ))

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 03:25 PM

(no... i was telling Farrik because he just started yesterday)
Konan looked up at him "I think she is outside" she smiled softly at him

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 03:28 PM

Hidan's eye twitched yet again. "Who the fck wants to take this dmn plate thing to Katima who is somewhere near that dmn waterfall!?"

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 03:29 PM

"Ill go with you..... I dont think she likes me much......." she said looking in to her coffe

Slide

Old 08-05-2010, 03:35 PM

"Hm, I can't do it. My brain is still fried from the dream I just had." she said. Kayomi got up and poured in some milk into a coffee mug getting ready to make herself some hot chocolate. She hated adding water into it. She placed it carefully into the microwave and closed it as the mug began to spin on the little glass plate into of it. She leaned on the counter and watched her mug spin slowly on the plate.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 03:39 PM

Hidan chuckled at this. "She doesn't really like any female really." Shrugging his shoulders he looked at her. "Besides the fckng point is I don't want to go to the dmn waterfall and get fckng wet just to fckng feed the btch." He shuddered knowing that if she heard him say that he would get hurt badly.

Meanwhile Katima was behind the waterfall slightly crying. She missed her brother...

Slide

Old 08-05-2010, 03:47 PM

"In that case, I would go. Maybe a bit of water in my face would wake me up completely." she said with a laugh. Kayomi took out her mug out of the microwave and added in the chocolate powder. She began to mix it as the powder melted into the milk.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 03:50 PM

Hidan nodded as he put the food on the table. "She should be behind the dmn waterfall or on the lake. She really fckng needs to eat she hasn't for three dmn days." A bead of sweat dropped from his face as he felt responsible for it.

Slide

Old 08-05-2010, 04:00 PM

Kayomi nodded. 'Really...she must have some issue going on..' she thought. "Aye aye, Captain!" she said with the slightest bit of energy she had left. She picked up her mug and took a big gulp of hot chocolate and placed it on the table. She then picked up the tray with Katima's food and walked out of the kitchen to wards the exit of the base. Kayomi looked around and found the waterfall nearby. "I don't see her. Maybe she's in the cave..." she said to herself. Kayomi tried to go around the waterfall to go in the cave hiding behind it. She walked in and saw Katima. "Yo, Hidan wants you to eat. He told me you haven't eaten in three days and he made you this." she said as she noticed some tears on her face.

Last edited by Slide; 08-05-2010 at 04:03 PM..

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 04:02 PM

Konan looked up at him "you are a total softly... for your sister that is..." she said as she adjusted the dress again so she could stretch.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 04:04 PM

Hidan glared at her. "She isn't really my fckng sister. I pretty much just fckng adopted her from this bastard." His eyes glared at nothing in particular.

Katima pulled her hood down farther as she grabbed the tray. "Thanks." Her voice was cold but soft.

Slide

Old 08-05-2010, 04:08 PM

Kayomi sat down. "Whats wrong?" she asked her concerned.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 04:11 PM

Konan returned his glare "That doesnt mean you dont get soft when it comes to her...." she growled back at him

Pein stepped out of his office and stood behind Konan, he placed his arms around her shoulders "are you ready...?" he asked slighty blushing

Konan blushed at his touch and looked up at him "I should be asking that question" she said as she stood

Pein`s rinnegan seemed to sparkly as she stood next to him "Im guessing you would be asking that question wouldnt you..." he said softly as he led her to his office.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 04:12 PM

Katima looked down at her feet. "It's nothing." She ate a bite of the omlet. Honestly she hated when Hidan was upset and she didn't want to be the reason for it either.

Slide

Old 08-05-2010, 04:20 PM

"Ah come on, I'm not falling for that one again." Though she never did fall for 'nothing', she knew 'nothing' always meant something. Kayomi stood up from her spot and rested her hands on her waist. "Three days without eating Katima? You're here alone looking down with your hood on hiding yourself. I'm nobodies mother, but that doesn't sound like 'nothing' to me." she said seriously as she looked at Katima.