Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 05:43 AM

((Ok, that sounds good. I think I have an idea for that.))

Nightwing carefully laid the man in the grave remember the parents he had to bury. After standing back up he told them "We will find your little girl and save her. We will find you justice."

He stepped back and turned away. "Bats says the only one he has on file fitting the description of the attacker is a woman called Data. There is no real information on her. She seems to have a power with tech but other then that she seems purerly human. He gave me a destination to try first. It is the town she caused trouble in the most. We need to head out right away." Turning to Raven he picked up the box he had placed on the ground. "Star found this inside."

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 02-08-2011, 05:49 AM

After Nightwing had laid the man in the grave, she just her power to come them up, and make headstones from nearby rocks. She turned back to her team. She wanted to say their little girl, but she just nodded weakly. Raven took the box," I'll look inside it later, but it's best to hurry and find her. When she wakes up she'll be scared, and with her newly found powers, that can spell danger for what ever place she is in" Raven told them.

" Alright, where is this town?" Cyborg asked. He knew Raven, would not rest, relax or even really breath, until they had found some leads on her child.

[[ Awesome. I figure they can look in the box, when they are separated.]]

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 06:02 AM

Nightwing nodded. "The town is a two hour drive from here. We should be able to get there a little quicker though." He brought out his portable computer and typed in the coordinates. He showed the others the screen. "It says the town is called Dark Hills."

((sounds good but I've got to go to bed now. I'll be back to post in the morning))

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 06:13 AM

[[ Alright night dear]]

Both Cyborg and Star nodded, ready to go. " How are we going to travel, I can fit two in my car besides me, and it seems like a bad idea for most of us to fly. If she's watching the city gates, that might tip her off" Cyborg suggested.

" I'll be flying there, I'm much faster that way" She told them. She refused to sit in some car, waiting to get there.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 03:28 PM

"I'll ride with you Cy."

"I can't leave my bike here. So I'll have to drive myself. The town is known for its gangs so I shouldn't be noticed. Star maybe you should ride with them. You are very noticalbe. When we get close to town Raven can ride on the back of my bike and she'll just look like any other biker chick."

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 03:44 PM

Starfire wanted to protest, she wanted to go with Nightwing, but of course, considering her choice of clothing, and her normal sunny disposition would just single her out. " Alright" She said softly.

Cyborg nodded, and lead both Beastboy and Starfire to his car. " Alright, will meet you guys there" He told the two birds, before leaving.

Raven also wanted to protest, she didn't want to ride on the back of his bike once closer to town. It would just cause her unneeded emotions. " Fine, let's go" She said, picking up the box. The sooner they left, they should she could save her daugther.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 04:17 PM

Dick looked at his future bride then took her hand. "I'm sorry Star. But everyone knows you. How could anyone forget a beautiful alien woman?"

Nightwing sighed looking between the two women. He knew that both were upset by his plans but he knew if they just flew in there would be problems. If this woman worked like he and Bats did then she would be watching. He got on his bike and they took off.

Data watched the screens slowly growing bored. The girl still had not woken up but that was ok. She had been able to find and modify a power inhibitor collar to fit the child. She had placed it around the child's neck making sure it was activated. As time went on she could adjust the power so the child could slowly recieve her powers. It would make training easier and make sure the child could not attack her again.

She looked over at the screens showing the land around the city. Suddenly she saw a group of people. A woman flying, a high tech car, and a man on a bike. She knew these people. They had once been called the Teen Titans. She smiled and made a call. "Hey baby there are heroes coming into your town. Looks like the old Teen Titans. Wouldn't want them on your turf would ya?" She listened to the man on the other end then hung up. Men were so easy to munipulate. She was the control of this city even if it appeared that it was run by three gang lords. She was allowed to stay here because she gave them all information on each other, the cops, and anything they wanted. She of course made sure all the information they got served her. He would take his men out to take care of the heroes thinking it was him they were after. And while he might not be able to beat them he would wear them out. She called the other two bosses and sent them out too. They would break up the team. All three bosses would let it slip that a woman named Data lived in a house but they would all give different places. Only one of those places was right.

That would give her time to prepair.

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 04:34 PM

Raven wanted to roll his eyes, at Dick's comments to Kory, but she stood off to the side not saying a word. " Azarath Metrion Zinthos" She said before flying into the air.

Starfire smiled at him, and her cheeks tinted red. " Your so sweet" She said. She smiled at him one more time before getting into the car.

Cyborg, started the car once everyone was in and drove off towards the city.

~~

Raven glanced around as she flew towards the city, she noticed what might be a few strange people, but shrugged it off. She had bigger things to worry about. She noticed Nightwing stopping. She landed on the ground near him.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 04:46 PM

Nightwing stopped the bike and started digging in the luggage compartment. Raven landed next to him. Nightwing pulled a leather jacket and a strip of leather fabric out. He held them out to Raven. "Here, we're close to town you need to start riding and you need to look more the part. You can put the box in there."

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 04:54 PM

Raven just started at him, and the leather for a second. She handed him the box and her cape/cloak. " Don't damage either" She mumbled, before putting on the leather. " Alright can we go now?" He asked.

The other's of course didn't have to make a stop, so they were still heading into the town.

Elizabeth seemed to stir slightly," Mommy" She mumbled softly.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 05:04 PM

He carefully folded the cape and placed it and the box in the compartment. He started the bike back up as Raven got settled on. He started forward again.

Data watched the fun unfold. The team had made a mistake. The bike had stopped and the flying woman had landed but the car had kept going. The car went forward a mile and came to an inpass. They had to turn off the main road. After they passed a few men ran out and unblocked the main road and blocked the side road the car had just gone down. A few minutes later both parts of the team were attacked.

Data looked back at the screen showing the child and noticed that she had started stiring.

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 05:13 PM

Cyborg had to pull the car to a skidding stop, there was no where else they could go. " It seems we noticed." He mention. He glanced around, from the looks there were lots of them. " The best we can do is fighting, and try to clear a path" Cyborg told them, before the got out of the car and to defend their selves.

Starfire starting shooting off Starbolts at the people launching at them, she flew out of the way to dodge people the best she could.

Raven held onto Nightwing loosely as they drove into the town within moments, a group of thugs descended on them. " Looks, like she knows who we are" She said. " Azarath Metrion Zinthos" She yelled bring up a force field around them, so Nightwing could stop. She turned looking for the leader of this group.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 05:26 PM

Beast Boy jumped out of the car growing to a giant elephant. He started knocking people out of the way.

Nightwing skidded to a halt. His planned hadn't worked apparently. He quickly jumped off the bike and nodded to Raven to drop the shield. He immeditaly launched into the attack hitting several people with his Eskrima sticks. He tossed several modified batarangs containing knockout gas. He skidded to a halt on the far side of the thugs. The thugs were now between Raven and Nightwing. He quickly scanned for the boss.

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 05:40 PM

Starfire continued to attack, and move people out of her way. She spotted the leader a good distance away. " Over there" She pointed.

Cyborg was blasting his way through over to the man.

Raven glanced around her after she lowered the shield. She tossed off the leather jacket, she wouldn't be able to fight in it all that well, and there was no point to it now. The men around seemed to stare at her, with some type of hunger in their eyes before attacking, " Azarath Metrion Zinthos" She said simply and they went moving out of her way.

She spotted the leader," Ah there you are" She said. She suddenly appeared in front of him, and grabbed his shirt. " Tell me where Data is?" She demanded. The man just laughed at her. " Tell me or you'll regret it." She said. The man said nothing. Raven eyes turning a dark red," Tell me" She said. The man said something to the effect that not only could she not hurt him, Nightwing wouldn't let her. Raven laughed darkly, " He's all the way over there, and we over him, by the time he get's here, it'll be too late for you" She said. " Azarath Metrion Zin-" She started to say. While Raven was pissed, and in what was considered her deadly side, she wasn't going to kill the man, that wouldn't get her anywhere.

Yet when Rachel's eyes went deep red, something stirred inside her daugther. Whatever it was, neither of them knew about it. Elizabeth sat up, and her eyes glowed slightly. " Mommy coming" She whispered. Yet moments later her eyes returned to normal," Where am I?" She asked, sound rather scared, as she looked about the room.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 06:27 PM

Beast Boy changed into a mouse and ran for the leader making it there just before the others and as the man brought out a gun. He jumped for the man's gun hand and changed into a snake on the way. He tangled around the arm and around his waist tying the arm down.

Nightwing sighed as he watched Raven toss the jacket on the ground. He supposed it was better there then in the fight but he did love that jacket. He forgot about the jacket when Raven flashed in front of a man. He couldn't see her eyes but he knew they wouldn't be their normal shade. "Raven stop! We need him." He ran towards them leaping over a few people. He stopped knowing he wouldn't get there in time if she didn't control herself. He addressed the man. "Why are you here? Why attack us? Where is Data?"

The man laughed in woman's grip. He knew the woman wouldn't kill him but he figured he would be in pain shortly. "I don't know why you want Data. I'm here to protect my turf but if all you want is that woman then fine. She's too uppity anyways. Thinks she can send me out to fight her battles. On the other side of town there is a block of old factories. They used to house runaways and old gangs but the mayor had most of them torn down. Data bought one of them. It is the only one still standing.

Data laughed at the show. Then turned to the child. She flipped on the mike that was connect to that room. "Dear child your with your new mother, in your new bedroom. You should get used to it in there."

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 06:40 PM

Starfire soon appeared by the guy. She yanked it gun away, and bent it half.

Cyborg, heard is launcher arm at the Leader," Data, where is she?" He demanded.

Raven was still glaring at the man, why did Nightwing, always think she was going to do something rash. " You better not be lying" She said. She dropped him to the ground like he was a sack of nothing, and gave a swift kick to his chest. She turned around, and headed towards Nightwing. She noticed a few people going towards his jacket," Azarath Metrion Zinthos" She said, and the jacket, came floating towards her, and she grabbed it.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 06:55 PM

The man stared down at the snake. He hated snakes but it appeared it was the least of his worries. "Please don't hurt me. That stupid woman lied to me. I'll tell you anything. She lives two blocks over. The house is two stories and has a blue door. You can't miss it."

Nightwing stopped and looked at her. Normally he would never have questioned her. Next to him she had always been the most level headed. But this time was different. It was her child on the line. No their child. He laughed when she retreaved his jacket. He walked over to the boss and knelt down. He turned him over. "If your lying and she isn't there I will be back. If you warn her or any of your people do I will be back. I will not come alone. I will bring Batman and he will bring his Robin. We will enjoy hunting each and everyone of you down. There will be no place for you to hide." He stood back up and walked over to Raven. "Want your cape back?"

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 07:03 PM

" If your lying you will regret it." Cyborg said. He then spoke of a threat to the man if that women wasn't there.

Raven stood at his bike, waiting for him to walk over to her. She held out his jacket to him. " Here" She said. She glanced around again, some of the men where still staring at her. " Yes, I want it back. We should contact the other. I'm sure they received the same welcome" Raven said.

Elizabeth, looked around for the source of the voice. " Your not my mommy, and this is not my room" She yelled.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 07:16 PM

Beast Boy slithered off the man and changed back to normal before hitting the ground. He gave the man his fanged smile and walked back to the car.

Nightwing took his jacket back. He pulled out Raven's cape before putting the jacket back in. He noticed her looking at the thugs still gathered. He turned back towards them. "Leave now. This will be your only time to run. Take your leader and go or you will be going to jail." He watched as they hurried away. He pulled out his com link and contacted Cyborg. "Are you guys alright? We were attacked. They told us Data lives in a old factory."

"Fine child. Then I will be your master and that shall be your cell." She turned back to the screens showing the heroes. It looked like the man on the bike and the flying woman would be showing up soon. The others were being sent to one of the dummy houses.

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 07:23 PM

Cyborg answered Nightwing," We were told, that she lives two blocks over, in a two story house, blue door." Cyborg said. So it was clear one of them has false information, or both of them did.

Starfire moved over to the car, after tell all the men to ran, or they would be going to jail.

While Dick contacted Vic, Rachel fastened her cloak back on. She looked at the comm, as Cyborg spoke of another place. Her eyes narrowed, of course, it wouldn't be that easy.

Elizabeth started to cry, she didn't know what to do. She was just a little girl.

{ Heading to work be back, in about 5 hours}

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 07:32 PM

Nightwing sighed. He knew it would be this easy. "Go to that house. Me and Raven will go to the factory. Be careful this is probably a set up. Hopefully one of these places will be the one we want. If you find nothing move on to the factory. If you find her call us in and we will do the same." He disconnected then got back on his bike. "Don't fly ahead Rae." At that he kicked off and drove towards their distination.

Data sighed. Things could have been better. The girl could have accepted her. The heroes could have never come. She didn't understand why all of them were so desperate to find the child. The child was special and she had powers but still why was she so special? But things were working out ok. She now knew the powers of each of them. She smiled as she got up and got ready.

((ok, see ya later))

Rei Ann

Old 02-09-2011, 01:46 AM

[[ Is back, thank god]]
" Understood Nightwing" Cyborg said before hanging up. " Alright, we are to head to the house, be on the look out, mostly is a trap, if we find her we call them, if not we move to join them" Cyborg told both of them.

Kory nodded," Of course" She said, getting into the car.

" Fine" Rachel muttered before taking to the air. She landed just outside the factory as Nightwing, pulled up beside her. She glanced at him wondering if she let's her go in now.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-09-2011, 02:26 AM

"Ok." Beast Boy slid into the seat.

Nightwing parked his bike and got off. He went to stand near Raven. He could see she wanted to go in but he held his hand up to stop her. He scanned the door looking for a trap. He didn't see anything but to be carefully he walked closer to look. Finally deciding it was safe he waved Raven forward. "I don't see any problems with the door but be ready just in case. You go in first so you can pop up a shield if need be.

Data watched them at her door. It looked like they expected problems. But why would their be traps. She would destory her lovely home. No nothing was rigged. She had remodled the entire building into a living. It looked like a gaint house inside. The weirdest thing being a giant library. And they would find nothing. No their was a secret stair in a very small closet. There was a false back in it that led to a door leading to a roomy staircase. The dug out portion was half as big as the building and was the perfect hiding spot.

Rei Ann

Old 02-09-2011, 02:32 AM

After both of them was in the car Cyborg started it, he arrived at the house. " You guys ready?" He asked.

Raven nodded, and went over to the door. She opened the door, and nothing. She walked in slowly scanning around. So far everything seemed quiet. " Should we split up?" She asked.

" Of course" Star said, before she got out of the car.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-09-2011, 02:42 AM

Beast Boy jumped out of the car. "Yeah, let's do this." He changed into a bloodhound but didn't smell anything.

Nightwing stepped through the door then paused to listen. He knew that they should stay together. It was the safest option. But there was a child in trouble. Not any child but theirs and he knew he couldn't waste time being safe. "We should stay together but that would take more time so let's split up. I'll keep an eye out. Just be careful."