Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2011, 07:42 PM

In the Pride Land, Mufasa and Sarabi rule with great peace. They are respected by all animals except the Hyenas and Mufasa's younger brother, Scar, who wants to be king. One day, Mufasa and Sarabi are blessed with a beautiful lion cub who they name Simba. This outrages scar because he is no longer next in line for the throne. Consumbed by hatrid for his brother and his new born nephew, Scar has the hyenas cause a stamped. He has set up Simba before the stamped starts and simba runs for his life when he sees the stamped. Scar runs and gets Mufasa who comes and tries to save Simba. He saves Simba, but when he tries climbing up the side of the gourge, he is pushed off by none other than Scar.

Simba is convinced by Scar that the death of his father is his fault and Simba runs away after being chased by Hyenas, Simba ends up in the desert almost a meal for vultures. That is when he meets Timon and Pumba. They teach him the meaning of Hakuna Matata. He leaves the past behind him and lives with his two new friends.

Now many years have past and Simba is grown up. He has no clue that back in the Pride Land, Scar has told everyone Simba is dead. He is now king and has let the Hyenas take over. The food is gone and Simba's childhood best friend, Nala, Has set out to find help.

Rules:

1. No Goddmodding.

2. If you are a Grammar and spelling freak dont join.

3. pm me your profile. i will list the names of all of the characters that are present when Simba has spent years with timon and pumba.

4. You have to have atleast two characters. You can have more. the maximum is four.

Characters:

Lions:

Simba: Buffythevampireslayer12
Name: Simba
Bio: When Scar told him that the death of his father was his fault, he ran away. After wondering through the desert, he met timon and pumba who taught him to put the past behind him. He now lives with them and is one of them and has no clue of the danger at home.
Picture:
Nala: Buffythevampireslayer12
Name: Nala
Bio: She was beyond upset when Scar told them Simba was dead. She told Scar that she was going hunting, but she is really out looking for help. Will she find help or will she find someone she will not expect?
Picture:
Sarabi: Buffythevampireslayer12
Name: Sarabi
Bio: She was upset at the news of her husband and sons death. She felt like ehr whole world was falling apart. Scar put her and the other lionesses in charge of hunting and she is the one who gets yelled at when there is no food. She knows of Nala's going to look for help and hopes she finds someone.
Picture: [she is basically darker than Nala and older looking]
Scar: Kraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraven
Scar: Kraven
Name: Scar
Bio: Scar always hated his brother. He felt that he should be the rightful ruler of pride rock. When Mustafa had a son who was declared to be the heir, Scar set his plan into motion. He had the hyena's start a stamped, then threw Mustafa into it. He then told Simba that his father's death was his fault, and told him to flee, hoping the hyena's would kill him. He then took the throne, saying that Simba was dead. Scar has ruled with an iron fist ever since.
Pic:

Hyenas:

Shenzi: Available
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika_Knight
Name: Shenzi
Bio: Shenzi is the alpha hyena and works for Scar. She also helps Sarabi get the food but when it goes away, she starts complaining to Scar about it.
Picture:
Banzai: Available
Ed: Available

Others:

Zazu: Available
Timon: AzkaBelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzkaBelle
Name: Timon
Bio: found simba when he was a cub, and with pumbas help has raised him by the words Hakuna matata.
Appearance:
Pumba: Available
Rafiki: Available

This was made by AzkaBelle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzkaBelle
Name: Stone
Bio: he has been recruited from a nearby Pride to help scar keep everyone in line, scar has become rather lazy and leaves most of the work to stone, he was told that simba is dead, though when they were young Stone would sneak from his home to play with simba.
Appearance:
She is the only one i allowed to mae her own character

----------

[/COLOR]Sarabi sat in the den. It was now littered with bones since Scar and the hyenas had been eating so much. There was no more food and the heerds had left. She knew Scar was going to yell at her.

Nala ran past the boundaries of the pride lands. She crossed the border and ran through the elephant graveyard. She used to have to worry about hyenas but they werent here anymore. they were all at pride rock.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 03-20-2011 at 11:14 PM..

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2011, 10:54 PM

Scar sat atop pride rock. He he overlooked his kingdom. He had waited years, and it was all his. His reign had even outlasted that of Mustafa's, which made him smile a sinister smile.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-19-2011, 10:58 PM

Sarabi sat up and walked outside of the den and went up to the top of the rock and sat behind Scar. "Scar we have no more food. The herds have moved. Everyone will starve. The only thing to do is to leave pride rock," she said. She knew he wouldnt leave because he only thought of himself and controling the pride land.

Nala was in the middle of the elephant graveyard. She made it out and ran through the desert. She knew of a small forest close that might house animals that could help. Or the very least food.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2011, 11:00 PM

"Don't be stupid!" Scar shouted. "I will not leave my kingdom, and neither will you or anyone else"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-19-2011, 11:04 PM

"But we will starve. There is no food," she said. "if you refuse to leave, then you have sentenced us to death," she said.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2011, 11:05 PM

"There is food, you're just not looking hard enough" Scar said with a growl.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-19-2011, 11:10 PM

"We have looked all over the Pride Land Scar! there is not a living creature in side and the grass is dead so there are no zebra or elk or wilderbeast ro anything. we are lucky to have survived this long. Mufasa would have the land in better shape," she growled back.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2011, 11:13 PM

Scar smacked Sarabi hard. "Don't you DARE mention that name ever again!"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-19-2011, 11:15 PM

Sarabi grunted and feel when he hit her. She stood back up. "I hope you enjoy starving," she growled and walked back down to the den.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2011, 11:24 PM

Scar returned to overseeing his kingdom. "Stupid thing, she knows nothing"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-19-2011, 11:36 PM

Sarabi knew there was no food, but she gathered a few of the lionesses including Nala's mother. "Come on we have to try to find more food. His majesty demands it" she said annoyed. she and the other lions ran across the gray plains to look for food in the lands.

Nala was thirsty. She was in the desert and there was no water. She noticed what looked like a few small trees. She wondered if there would be water so she sped up.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 03-19-2011 at 11:51 PM..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-20-2011, 12:13 AM

Shenzi and her group walked to Scar as she stomach growled. "Scar, there's no food, no water and we're starving." she said slouching forward as she walked closer to him.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-20-2011, 12:23 AM

Sarabi and the other lionesses came back with only two rabbits. i am going to end up saying i told you so to that stubborn lion she thought to herself.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-20-2011, 03:36 AM

Shenzi heard the lionesses come back. "Gimme a rabbit, I'm dying over here." she said as drool dripped out of her mouth.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-20-2011, 03:43 AM

"These are the only two we found. You didnt help hunt this time so you dont get to eat this time," she growled. The other lionesses where splitting one of the rabbits. Sarabi got the other rabbit and walked up to the top of Pride rock and sat it beside Scar. she knew if he didnt get a whole one, he would get mad. She walked back down. Sarabi sat down and began eating her share.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-20-2011, 04:37 AM

Shenzi snarled as she tapped her claw on the proud as her stomach growled. "Man, I gotta find something to eat." she said standing up then started looking for something to eat.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-20-2011, 04:41 AM

Sarabi finished most of her share fo rabbit. She got the rest of it and threw it over to shenzi. "There you whiny hyena," she said then went into the den.

Nala walked into the forest. She saw a small lake and walked over to it and began drinking. She heard and a noise and slowly snuck infront of a log. She growled and jumped and was met by another lion. They fought for a moment until she tackled him. He looked at her. "Nala? is that you?" he asked. Nala got off of him. "Who are you," she asked. "Its me simba," he said. Nalas eyes widened. "Simba!" she said and tackled him happily. She couldnt believe it. She hadnt expected to find him.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 03-20-2011 at 05:26 AM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-20-2011, 07:11 AM

Shenzi felt something hit her head as she looked around and saw a half eatne rabbit. "Yes, thank u Sarabi." she said to herself as Shenzi devoured the rabbit.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-20-2011, 12:30 PM

Sarabi yawned. She then bega cleaning her fur. She couldn't help but thin about nala.

Nala smiled at Simba. "Wait till everyone hears your alive. They all think yur dead," she said. "Why do they think that," he asked. "Because scar told us you were," she said. "Why would he say that," he asked. "I dont know but it doesnt matter. When you come back with me they will see your alive," she said. "Nala i cant go back," he said. "Why not," she asked. "I cant tell you," he said. "Simba you have to come back. Without you, the Pride Lands have become bare. Scar has let the hyenas' take over Pride rock and htere is no more food. He is forcing your mother and the other lionesses to go hunting," Nala said. "What! how could he do that. Maybe i should come back. Ok i will. Lets go," he said and htey ran out of the forest.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-20-2011, 09:35 PM

Scar ate his rabbit. "usless Sarai. She just isn't looking in the right places for food. I can fix that" As soon as he finished his meal, Scar called all the lions and hyenas together.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-20-2011, 09:37 PM

Sarabi sighed. she and the rest of the lionesses walked to were they were gathering. they waited to see what scar was going to say.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-20-2011, 09:41 PM

"My loyal subjects, it has come to my understanding that food is hard to find. Therefore, I am making this royal decree. Until the heards return, the sick and the dying shall be used as food for the living"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-20-2011, 09:43 PM

Sarabis eyes widened. she stepped forward. "You cant do that Scar. That would mea half of the pack," she growled.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-20-2011, 09:47 PM

"Only the half that are weak and useless. I need the strong to survive in my kingdom"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-20-2011, 09:49 PM

Some of the other lionesses growled to. "You cant do this i wont let you or the stupid hyenas eat anyone at this rock," Sarabi growled.