Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2013, 05:49 PM

He carefully tried to make his move but slipped and collapsed on top of Kiku. He panted "shit sorry". He scrambled to try and get up quickly but slipped again back ontop of kiku

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-31-2013, 03:57 AM

Kiku held his breath as Prussia moved, afraid that if he breathed they would touch. Part of his mind wanted that contact with the Prussian. The more logical side that Kiku was accustomed to following said it would be wrong. Despite this, Prussia fell on top of him and their hips, which where already almost touching, made contact as Prussia fell in between the asian's legs. Now Kiku had his back on the game mat and could hear the Prussian pant while he tried to get up off of him. The asian lay their stunned for a few moments, face flushed before he snapped out of it. He quickly glanced over towards Hungary to make sure she wasn't mad at him, worried about how this might look to her.

Hungary had to cover her mouth to hide her giggles. The mat must have been slippery and the look on their faces where priceless! She could not get over the look on their faces. From her experience with Prussia, and there was a lot, she knew he would just brush this off. Poor Kiku looked like he was going to have a heart attack! She noticed him glance at her, as if worried she would get angry over that. She wouldn't get angry, more like amused.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2013, 04:10 AM

"Sorry dude fucking things slippery". He gets off of him and stands, holding out a hand to help him up. He desprately wished he could wipe the blush off his face and stop thinking about being on top of him. Hovering over him. Kissing h-NO NO NO NO NO! He has a girlfriend! Kiku has a boyfriend! Their both taken! They couldnt! Ever! They just-They cant no matter how much the want to

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-31-2013, 04:25 AM

"I-It's alright." he took the offered hand and stood up. He didn't want to stand their awkwardly and tried to think of something to say, "Who won? You where the one who fell, but I touched the floor first ..." It was a silly question, but thinking about it he didn't know the answer.

Hungary finally managed to tone down her fit of giggles. "Thank you for the show Gilbert, but I think I would prefer my real life yaoi moments to not include my boyfriend. My inner fangirl would want the two men to take it further and I would be torn between that and the fact your mine and I don't want you kissing anyone else." She winked playfully, but the warning was there. Something about the way they looked at each other showed an undeniable attraction. That was just her head though, right? She needed to lay off the BL manga.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2013, 04:35 AM

((>.>. Shes on to us))

He chuckled a little nervously thankfully it didnt come of as nervous though. Was she on to him? Did she notice that he could seem to stop fucking thinking about Kiku. It was rediculous. He wouldnt be suprised if she knew. It certainly sounded like a warning. "I dont know, who won liebling?" He asked her

Last edited by Saphire4260; 12-13-2013 at 10:30 PM..

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-29-2013, 05:56 AM

((*rises from the ashes of life* guess who had free time and remembered this place's name and MY FRIGGIN PASSWORD WHOOOO))

Hungary took a long moment to think of who one. "Hm... You fell first Gil, but it was Kiku's booty that touched the ground so..." she clasped her hands together. "This must mean that it was a tie!" She gave a bit of a careless laugh. “That was fun~ Now what should we do while Kiku's boyfriend sleeps?”

Kiku nodded. "That logic would be hard to argue with." He was grateful for Hungary's ability to turn a potentially uncomfortable situation into no situation at all. He doubted she even realized what she had done.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2013, 09:36 PM

"Hmmm I dont know what would you like to do Kiku?" He asked smiling

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2013, 10:56 PM

Kiku struggled to think of what to do next. "We could play another game.", though he didn't know what other games they had.

"A game ... we should have some more. Let me go check for an interesting one!" Hungary bustled out of the room to the little cabinet which held all of their options.