ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-27-2007, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
Lucia started when the same SOLDIER from before popped out of the bushes again, she was prepared to run this time, but strangely found the woman's propostition interesting.
"You were told by who to help me?" Lucia gazed towards the crude bed she'd formed with leaves and twigs, her mind racing.
Memories? I don't even know her!!? How in the world am I supposed to help her get her memories back!!!??? And HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I RUN DRAGGING......HIS LOOK-ALIKE AROUND!!!!!????? She looked back to her companion and sighed.
But I have no choice, if she was the one who stopped Elena from shooting at me.......but I can travel lighter with just me to worry about.........crap this is one more mess I'm in, eh, Sempai?

i dunno anymore than you do but we might need each other if we want to get the TRUKS off our trail i'll help you if you help me and who know we might get into a lot of trouble together, it might be fun

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-28-2007, 03:48 PM

*sits where was she was waiting for her to think*

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 04-28-2007, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysephiroth
[color=red]this forum is for all finalfantasy 7 fans who don't want to see it end
[Just cuz I love being mean/technical, FF7's storyline didnt actually end at Advent Children because of Dirge of Cerberus... xD But have a good one anyway *thumbs up* keep on truckin, happy rping people!]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2007, 05:40 PM

Lucia smiled and then extended her hand.
"Why the heck not, I'm doomed anyway and what better company to have than someone who has nothing left to lose?"

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2007, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysephiroth
[color=red]this forum is for all finalfantasy 7 fans who don't want to see it end
[Just cuz I love being mean/technical, FF7's storyline didnt actually end at Advent Children because of Dirge of Cerberus... xD But have a good one anyway *thumbs up* keep on truckin, happy rping people!]
thanks

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2007, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Lucia smiled and then extended her hand.
"Why the heck not, I'm doomed anyway and what better company to have than someone who has nothing left to lose?"
*takes her hand* ya I also would like to know what the TURKS are up too

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-29-2007, 10:28 PM

Lucia flooped back onto the ground, digging through her supplies and found a few jerky strips, and tossed a few to her companion.
"I don't know now, I've been trying to avoid that part of my life for some time, right before the Geostigma arrived." She took a bite of jerky then jerked her head in a nod as if she had remembered something.
"Oh, by the by," She said between chewing and swallowing.
"My name is Lucia, Lucia Belforte. What's yours, or is that something you want help finding out as well?" She smiled good naturedly but still held on to her weapons. She was still a bit nervous, but slowly overcoming that fear....the child is not the Father she supposed....or in this case the Mother.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2007, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Lucia flooped back onto the ground, digging through her supplies and found a few jerky strips, and tossed a few to her companion.
"I don't know now, I've been trying to avoid that part of my life for some time, even before the Geostigma arrived." She took a bite of jerky then jerked her head in a nod as if she had remembered something.
"Oh, by the by," She said between chewing and swallowing.
"My name is Lucia, Lucia Belforte. What's yours, or is that something you want help finding out as well?" She smiled good naturedly but still held on to her weapons. She was still a bit nervous, but slowly overcoming that fear....the child is not the Father she supposed....or in this case the Mother.
*opened the package and took a bite* i dunno who i am but everybody started to call me Ladysephiroth because i look like him so i guess you can call me that for now untill my memories come back *took another bite and slid over across from Lucia*

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-30-2007, 02:04 PM

*An astonished gasp escaped noodle as she spied the clock. She was a few minutes behind schedule. Putting away the books she got her store ready for the happy hour drinking crowd. She donned a plain yellow apron and set out a few baskets with freebie snacks onto the well worn bar. It had been spilled on so many times you could smell the alchohol if you got really close to it. No matter how many times she had cleaned it the smell wouldnt go away. Noodle started the coffee pot and rubbed her sleepy eyes. It would do not good if she fell asleep on her customers. She loved her job, she liked setting her own hours but it was a long day. A far cry from when she was a turk. She had promised herself to only look forward, not back and so far she never had.*

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-30-2007, 02:06 PM

Lucia frowned.
"Mention anything about Sephiroth and people go nuts, I think for now we might need a new alias for you." She stared at her and then turned her gaze sadly to the ground.
"Have you ever thought that you might be better off without your memories? Things are easier to overcome when you don't have anything to work off of, then you can do things your own way and hopefully find a better method." Blue turned Purple as her eyes darkened.

THWAK!!

"OW!!! SEMPAI!!!" Thwak.
"OW!" Thwak.
"OW!!!!! STOP IT!!!".......Thwak.
Reno stood over his trainee, that annoying smug look on his face as he bit his tounge.
"I thought we wern't going to charge the Electro-Rods this time." He chuckled.
"I never agreed to that."
"But in Basic we were never allowed to!!! You're seriously going to get me killed!!!"
"Then you have no business in Shin-Ra. Lucia, you have to learn, the old ways are never going to work 100% at 100% of the time, things change and you must change along with them." Lucia stared, Reno had never been this serious with her, slowly those words were engraved on her heart and she took them to be the only real piece of advice he gave her.
"Or so I've heard from Tseng.....really, that guy needs to loosen up." Lucia sighed and hung her head in exasperation, how like her senior to make her think that he had finally matured then dash her hopes on rocks at the very bottom.
"SEMPAI!!!! GROW UP!!!"

Lucia rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and brushed away the tears that threatend exposure. Those memories were the happiest, but she couldn't rely on them anymore. She was hunted, and those who were dearest to her, were the hunters.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2007, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Lucia frowned.
"Mention anything about Sephiroth and people go nuts, I think for now we might need a new alias for you." She stared at her and then turned her gaze sadly to the ground.
"Have you ever thought that you might be better off without your memories? Things are easier to overcome when you don't have anything to work off of, then you can do things your own way and hopefully find a better method." Blue turned Purple as her eyes darkened.

THWAK!!

"OW!!! SEMPAI!!!" Thwak.
"OW!" Thwak.
"OW!!!!! STOP IT!!!".......Thwak.
Reno stood over his trainee, that annoying smug look on his face as he bit his tounge.
"I thought we wern't going to charge the Electro-Rods this time." He chuckled.
"I never agreed to that."
"But in Basic we were never allowed to!!! You're seriously going to get me killed!!!"
"Then you have no business in Shin-Ra. Lucia, you have to learn, the old ways are never going to work 100% at 100% of the time, things change and you must change along with them." Lucia stared, Reno had never been this serious with her, slowly those words were engraved on her heart and she took them to be the only real piece of advice he gave her.
"Or so I've heard from Tseng.....really, that guy needs to loosen up." Lucia sighed and hung her head in exasperation, how like her senior to make her think that he had finally matured then dash her hopes on rocks at the very bottom.
"SEMPAI!!!! GROW UP!!!"

Lucia rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and brushed away the tears that threatend exposure. Those memories were the happiest, but she couldn't rely on them anymore. She was hunted, and those who were dearest to her, were the hunters.
"arn't you afraid of memories that haunt you?"he asked but she never replied
"no i guess i'm not" she says as she looks into the sky " i want to know who i was, who my family was, where we lived, what my life was like with out it i don't know where to go"

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2007, 12:38 PM

"Those can be awful memories." Lucia said gazing at her comapnion.
"But if you are that determined.....I'll help you. We still need a new alias, just for towns....Hmmm...." Lucia dug around and found a stick, she then began to mark in the dirt by her foot.
Lady Sephiroth She marked out the vowels and got
Ldy Sphrth aeio
"What do you think of the name...........Aeio?" She asked when she had finished.
"Only you and I......and whoever else you've told will know what your real name is...hmm but that leaves your hair......I suppose we can always just tie it up and stuff it under a hat if we have to." Lucia then began to ramble to herself picking out things that may alert people to them and start them on a bee-line for a phone to call Shin-Ra. She had compiled a list in her head before she knew it and was up pacing, sticking her tounge out in that odd habit of hers biting the end as she walked counting on her fingers of all the things that needed to be done and soon.
"That means that we'll have to go back to Rocket Town for supplies, information.....surely they know something about you...or at least who people think you look like, I'm not an expert but I can tell you a few things....from what I've read at Shin-Ra...then we'll still need more food, I only bought enough for one.....and then....."

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2007, 08:44 PM

Quote:
"Those can be awful memories." Lucia said gazing at her comapnion.
"But if you are that determined.....I'll help you. We still need a new alias, just for towns....Hmmm...." Lucia dug around and found a stick, she then began to mark in the dirt by her foot.
Lady Sephiroth She marked out the vowels and got
Ldy Sphrth aeio
"What do you think of the name...........Aeio?" She asked when she had finished.
"Only you and I......and whoever else you've told will know what your real name is...hmm but that leaves your hair......I suppose we can always just tie it up and stuff it under a hat if we have to." Lucia then began to ramble to herself picking out things that may alert people to them and start them on a bee-line for a phone to call Shin-Ra. She had compiled a list in her head before she knew it and was up pacing, sticking her tounge out in that odd habit of hers biting the end as she walked counting on her fingers of all the things that needed to be done and soon.
"That means that we'll have to go back to Rocket Town for supplies, information.....surely they know something about you...or at least who people think you look like, I'm not an expert but I can tell you a few things....from what I've read at Shin-Ra...then we'll still need more food, I only bought enough for one.....and then....."
it sounds fine to me *continues to look at the stars* Rocket town? isn't that where Cid lives or use to live? *she frowned where did that information come from?*
"Cid is in Rocket town go there if you need help with air travel" a brown haired girl told her before she left the ninja town (sorry i forgot the town where Yuffie lives)

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2007, 09:57 PM

Lucia was pacing, a nervous habit, but it was nessecary for her to think.
"Yes I believe so...." She stopped and flopped back to write down her to-do-list to help keep her organized, she was half-way through when she stopped.
"How did you know about Cid?" She asked keeping her face to her paper.
"I thought you lost your memories?" Slwoly she raised her face to meet so-called Aieo.
"Or was that something from a previous.............life?"

((Yuffie lives in Wutai, don't worry I had to look up a walk through to figure out town names and such. ^_^))

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2007, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Lucia was pacing, a nervous habit, but it was nessecary for her to think.
"Yes I believe so...." She stopped and flopped back to write down her to-do-list to help keep her organized, she was half-way through when she stopped.
"How did you know about Cid?" She asked keeping her face to her paper.
"I thought you lost your memories?" Slwoly she raised her face to meet so-called Aieo.
"Or was that something from a previous.............life?"

((Yuffie lives in Wutai, don't worry I had to look up a walk through to figure out town names and such. ^_^))
well... its hard to explain it just poped into my head just like.........
*shakes her head* I'm going to turn in my head is starting to hurt so i'll rest for a while *she says as she lies down*

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2007, 11:13 PM

Lucia what on earth have you gotten into...? She rolled over herself and closed her eyes, they would have one more day ahead of them if they were going back into Rocket Town tomorrow.

Fire....
The ran-sack home was burning.....
Lucia cried out with a silent voice and no one heard her....there was smoke and darkness...she couldn't find her parents anywhere....where had they gone? Lucia was trapped....then a flash and she was outside the wreckage....there was someone else there...soemone that she knew...black hair and shades....black suit and a hand...and hand offered to her for a life that she didn't know existed....slowly she took the hand and grasped it firmly.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2007, 11:51 PM

*she tossed and turned while inside her head*
smoke and the smell of blood, the blood on her katana,the village was in ruin she looksed throught the the weckage and found 1 person still barley alive
"what transpiried here" she asked but all she got was
" why did this happen" before the woman passed away
the woman gave her shelter why was she killed then she put 2 and 2 together or at least she thought she kiled the villagers in her sleep but she was wrong......

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2007, 11:53 PM

Lucia awoke to mumblings and sounds to her right, she jumped up thinking it was Elena but all she found was Aieo moving in her sleep. Lucia moved over and stared at her face, frightened even in sleep. She shhok her shoulder and whispered softly.
"Hey, Aieo? are you alright? Aieo?!"

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2007, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Lucia awoke to mumblings and sounds to her right, she jumped up thinking it was Elena but all she found was Aieo moving in her sleep. Lucia moved over and stared at her face, frightened even in sleep. She shhok her shoulder and whispered softly.
"Hey, Aieo? are you alright? Aieo?!"
*woke up sweating* ya at least i think so it was just that night again the one after i lost my memories it's a long story *looks at lucia with pain in her eyes*

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2007, 12:21 AM

"Care to tell me?" Lucia sat beside her and handed Aieo a scrap of torn fabric from her old uniform.
"You look as though it scared to half to death." She settled back against a tree and waited...it would do no good to rush things when her....dare she call her that....her friend looked that pale.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2007, 12:28 AM

Quote:
"Care to tell me?" Lucia sat beside her and handed Aieo a scrap of torn fabric from her old uniform.
"You look as though it scared to half to death." She settled back against a tree and waited...it would do no good to rush things when her....dare she call her that....her friend looked that pale.
after i talked with the man he directed me to a small village where a kind lady let me stay with her, she was soo kind so i did some choirs to pay her back but one night i went to bed dreaming of chasing strange men who killed but i couldn't see who they killed in the dream i managed to get a couple of them but when i woke up i found blood on my katana and all the villagers were....*she pause then continued* i found the lady i stayed with she was barely alive and when i asked her what happened she replied " why did this happen* before she died, i buried the villagers and put flowers on the graves also said a prayer for them, i thought i killed them but tonight i saw bandits robbing the burning houses of the same village .......what does it mean?

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2007, 12:33 AM

Lucia sighed.
"You aren't the only one to have dreams like that, ever since I can remeber I've had dreams about the night my 'parents', if you can really call them that, died...and how I came to be at Shin-Ra. I don't know if your dreams have anything to do with what happened...but I wouldn't dwell on them....at least not too much. I'm sorry about what happened though....truely I am. Is there anything I can do....geeze you're still so pale........" Lucia scooted closer and laid a hand to Aieo's forehead.
"No....you're not sick...jeeze do your dreams seem that real?"

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2007, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Lucia sighed.
"You aren't the only one to have dreams like that, ever since I can remeber I've had dreams about the night my parents died...and how I came to be at Shin-Ra. I don't know if your dreams have anything to do with what happened...but I wouldn't dwell on them....at least not too much. I'm sorry about what happened though....truely I am. Is there anything I can do....geeze you're still so pale........" Lucia scooted closer and laid a hand to Aieo's forehead.
"No....you're not sick...jeeze do your dreams seem that real?"
well after that i joined SOLIDER and vowed to protect people but i guees i haven't been doing a good job not if this is going on and the dream dosen't feel like a dream like... i dunno something unfinished? *she relized something* do you think it was bandits that killed the village i remember after joining SOLIDER they wanted me to hunt a group of bandits near the village , that groups had some of the villagers posessions

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2007, 12:38 AM

"Could have been, where was this village that you stayed in? Maybe I can help."

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2007, 12:42 AM

Quote:
"Could have been, where was this village that you stayed in? Maybe I can help."
it was....*deep in thought* i don't know the name (making one up at the moment ) i know it was near a river and a forest amd upriver was a waterfall... i'm sorry i can't help anymore