Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2007, 12:44 AM

Lucia cursed under her breath and slammed a fist into the tree she sat under.
"If only I had access to Shin-Ra's records........but I don't anymore....That's not going to be of any help...not now."

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 05-02-2007, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
Lucia cursed under her breath and slammed a fist into the tree she sat under.
"If only I had access to Shin-Ra's records........but I don't anymore....That's not going to be of any help...not now."
well when we go back into the shin-ra buliding can't you get it * she looks up now where did that come from? why was she getting these outbursts?*

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2007, 12:49 AM

"Go back?" Lucia stared wide-eyed.
"Are you crazy!? I don't have a death wish I'm not going back, not now not ever!!!" She jumped to her feet and then backed away shaking her head.
"Noooooo way,not me no sir."

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 05-02-2007, 12:54 AM

Quote:
"Go back?" Lucia stared wide-eyed.
"Are you crazy!? I don't have a death wish I'm not going back, not now not ever!!!" She jumped to her feet and then backed away shaking her head.
"Noooooo way,not me no sir."
i'm sorry.....i keep having these outbursts and it's not even my idea well not exactly my idea anyways *looks at her* we'll think of someway else to stop Shin-ra

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2007, 01:22 AM

"Not even your idea well then who's idea is it?" Lucia was glancing nervously about, as if the very mention of Shin-Ra was going to bring the TURKS down on her head.
"I want nothing more to do with that place." She took one last glance around then sat back under the tree, the look on her face clearly opposite of what she had declared.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2007, 02:03 AM

Quote:
"Not even your idea well then who's idea is it?" Lucia was glancing nervously about, as if the very mention of Shin-Ra was going to bring the TURKS down on her head.
"I want nothing more to do with that place." She took one last glance around then sat back under the tree, the look on her face clearly opposite of what she had declared.
* she looked at her new friend* why did you leave the TURKS all i heard is that you betraied them and i was sent to well you get the picture but i'm not doing that..... I know Shin-ra is up to something but what is it?

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2007, 12:41 PM

"They're not up to anything, I left too early, that's all. When you join TURK you either stay till retirement or you don't join at all, anywhere in the middle is a liability to them. I'm that liability. Why did I leave? That's a good question. I had friends there, I had a life there....but before Sephiroth was............defetated and Meteor was stopped by the Lifestream, I saw the experiments that Shin-Ra had their hands in. I couldn't stand being a part of that and defending those that were partaking in it, so I left...with very little goodbye to my superiors...." Lucia turned her head and looked into the sky thinking about how small one could feel when it seemed they didn't have a purpose.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
"They're not up to anything, I left too early, that's all. When you join TURK you either stay till retirement or you don't join at all, anywhere in the middle is a liability to them. I'm that liability. Why did I leave? That's a good question. I had friends there, I had a life there....but before Sephiroth was............defetated and Meteor was stopped by the Lifestream, I saw the experiments that Shin-Ra had their hands in. I couldn't stand being a part of that and defending those that were partaking in it, so I left...with very little goodbye to my superiors...." Lucia turned her head and looked into the sky thinking about how small one could feel when it seemed they didn't have a purpose.
then why would they come after you and get a SOLIDER after you? they also told me that you stole some important information from the office

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2007, 01:06 AM

"Information?" Lucia shook her head.
"All I stole from Shin-Ra was my weapons and a Cure materia from the TURK barracks....I didn't steal any information, much less from the front office that was where Rufus was when I left....I should know I had to creep by there to get out."

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 01:49 AM

Quote:
"Information?" Lucia shook her head.
"All I stole from Shin-Ra was my weapons and a Cure materia from the TURK barracks....I didn't steal any information, much less from the front office that was where Rufus was when I left....I should know I had to creep by there to get out."
well seems to me that he thinks your a threat but why would that be?

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2007, 12:18 PM

"Threats don't matter to Rufus, but ever since the Geostigma, he's been trying to re-estalish Shin-Ra for the good of the planet, or at least that's what I figure he's trying to do. I'm out in the world and I know what he did before now, so he thinks I could send a bad light on his new project and send it crashing around his ears." She smiled sardonicly.
"I hate to burst his bubble but I'm not that well informed."

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 06:52 PM

Quote:
"Threats don't matter to Rufus, but ever since the Geostigma, he's been trying to re-estalish Shin-Ra for the good of the planet, or at least that's what I figure he's trying to do. I'm out in the world and I know what he did before now, so he thinks I could send a bad light on his new project and send it crashing around his ears." She smiled sardonicly.
"I hate to burst his bubble but I'm not that well informed."
*smirks* then do you want to help save the planet cause i would love to and beside *winks* if we do that we can't bash Shin-ra and his plans whadda say?

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2007, 09:26 PM

Lucia laughed. Opened up her mouth and laughed. She hadn't done that in ages...not since Reno told her to run.
"I think we'd better focus on you first off my...................my friend..." She turned away for a moment and smirked.
Yes....my friend.....those words sound good.

"We need to find those lost memories of yours before we take on the world." She snorted then laughed again, the twinkling sound echoing over the trees and out into the sky.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Lucia laughed. Opened up her mouth and laughed. She hadn't done that in ages...not since Reno told her to run.
"I think we'd better focus on you first off my...................my friend..." She turned away for a moment and smirked.
Yes....my friend.....those words sound good.

"We need to find those lost memories of yours before we take on the world." She snorted then laughed again, the twinkling sound echoing over the trees and out into the sky.
well it's sad to say i dunno where to go now but/...* thinks for a mintue* maybe that man knows where what was his name...sephiroth? cause he led me down this path and i met you

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2007, 09:35 PM

Lucia stopped.
"S-Sephiroth....is he here?!" She was panicked...didn't Sepiroth.....didn't he die when the Lifestream defended itself? Wasn't he the One Winged Angel that Cloud Strife had defeated? She glanced around fearful.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Lucia stopped.
"S-Sephiroth....is he here?!" She was panicked...didn't Sepiroth.....didn't he die when the Lifestream defended itself? Wasn't he the One Winged Angel that Cloud Strife had defeated? She glanced around fearful.
well i don't remember (lol) but what else can we do?

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2007, 10:00 PM

"We'll go into Rocket Town as soon as daylight breaks.....if I can find a computer anywhere I might be able to hack into Shin-Ra's database and find out if they have any record of your village....or the incident that occured there...at least without too much hint of where we are....." She slowly relaxed again.
"I learned a lot in TURK....all of which wasn't neccesarily legal mind you...but it was a lot." She smirked confident in her skills.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2007, 03:03 AM

Quote:
"We'll go into Rocket Town as soon as daylight breaks.....if I can find a computer anywhere I might be able to hack into Shin-Ra's database and find out if they have any record of your village....or the incident that occured there...at least without too much hint of where we are....." She slowly relaxed again.
"I learned a lot in TURK....all of which wasn't neccesarily legal mind you...but it was a lot." She smirked confident in her skills.
we'll make a good team with my fighting skills and your tech know how we can probibly pull this off and get away with it

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-04-2007, 12:12 PM

"I hope so, Aeio, I certainly hope so." Lucia turned her head toward the tops of the trees and sheilded her eyes as the first rays of the sun dawned over her and her companion. Today would be one heck of a morning.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2007, 02:40 AM

Quote:
"I hope so, Aeio, I certainly hope so." Lucia turned her head toward the tops of the trees and sheilded her eyes as the first rays of the sun dawned over her and her companion. Today would be one heck of a morning.
*looked in the same direction and smiled* looks like a beautiful day.... for being troublesome pests right?

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-05-2007, 08:42 PM

Lucia chuckled as she stood.
"Come on you pest let's bother the general populus." She offered her hand to her companion and then gathered her gear packing lightly and quickly, another skill she had aquired during her training. She hefted her pack and then started back the way she'd run, back to Rocket Town.

They both arrived there about mid-day and Lucia looked about trying to find a shop, or a store, or a home that would have the hardware she needed to hack into Shin-Ra, not that she would tell anyone that of course, but still. Finally she spotted a small Bar out of the way, one that she hadn't noticed before, she knocked on the door, not hearing an answer, she pounded harder, shaking the door on it's hinges.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2007, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Lucia chuckled as she stood.
"Come on you pest let's bother the general populus." She offered her hand to her companion and then gathered her gear packing lightly and quickly, another skill she had aquired during her training. She hefted her pack and then started back the way she'd run, back to Rocket Town.

They both arrived there about mid-day and Lucia looked about trying to find a shop, or a store, or a home that would have the hardware she needed to hack into Shin-Ra, not that she would tell anyone that of course, but still. Finally she spotted a small Bar out of the way, one that she hadn't noticed before, she knocked on the door, not hearing an answer, she pounded harder, shaking the door on it's hinges.
wait a sec maybe i can hear someone * puts her hand on the door and closes her eyes then opens them* i hear a multiply of voices i just can't tell who's is who's

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-18-2007, 05:48 PM

Lucia nodded.
"So there's people inside huh?" She smirked and then looking around seeing no one paying her any attention, she jerked her right leg up and smashed her foot through the door.
"Excuse me!!!" She cried.
"But I would like to know wether or not there is a computer in this establishment!!"

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 05-18-2007, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Lucia nodded.
"So there's people inside huh?" She smirked and then looking around seeing no one paying her any attention, she jerked her right leg up and smashed her foot through the door.
"Excuse me!!!" She cried.
"But I would like to know wether or not there is a computer in this establishment!!"
*looks around and watches the bar full of men with only the female bartender and suddenly gets shy*

~ sorry L i can't stand these places, i am talking through mind talk only you can hear me ~ *tuges Lout over to the bartender* (sorry i forget you character's full name so i am calling you L for short okay?)

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2007, 12:08 PM

Lucia stared, Aieo could communicate telepathically? And here she thought she'd seen it all. She followed her friend to the bar and apologized for her entrance.
"But I really do need to find a computer....or a phone, if anyone has any." She smiled and then scratched the back of her head. Then she ordered a drink in another apology.
I really shouldn't drink on the job She thought. Then she chuckled. She wasn't on the job anymore, she could get wasted. She shook her head and focused on her surroundings eyeing the men in the bar who didn't look too happy.