Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-20-2012, 09:35 PM

This was my 1st rp character. Originally she was on Gaia, but with a different picture. When I tried to bring her over here, the photo was no longer working, so I made a doll version thats nearly identical.

Quote:
Syraannabelle:
Name: Sybella, Sy for short

Species: Succubus

Powers: Shape-shifting(species, gender, and appearance), controlling/manipulating fire, and for some reason likes to make roses bloom out of no where.

Appearance:

Personality: Sybella is a proud soul that’s quick to temper. She hunts beings that defy the laws of balance. Most creatures steer clear of her, but really, under her tough exterior, is a sweet young woman that waits to meet her match.... It's widely known that her biggest weakness is alcohol.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 07-27-2012 at 07:47 PM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 07-24-2012, 05:29 PM

Ugh wow. I had to log into Gaia to find my oldest/first RP character that wasn't a DnD character. And here she is...
Quote:
Name: Lennia
Race: human
Appearance: short gold hair, grey eyes, scars from dragons. Wears light blue robes and a silver medallion of a dragon
Bio: Raises dragons for the King's use. Is very loyal but will drop everything if her dragon's are in trouble
Mind you this was created back in 2005... She was a firecracker and kind of a bitch now that I'm going back and reading what I wrote. Good god no wonder I was such a thread killer. Actually most of my early characters were dragon tamers/breeders/riders etc.

My first DnD character was a halfling cleric of Pelor who was a tank. She was fun but so two dimensional. Now I make my characters difficult and different. One-armed cleric of Flaraghaghhan (the traveling god) . a paladin who would rather go fishing. A formian hired guard.

Tany
is a fish girl

Old 07-28-2012, 08:13 PM

Ah, I remember! In fact...I think I only made her because the website I was on (Gaia 2008) was having this event that involved roleplaying. Back then I hadn't really gotten into RPing yet, but I decided to try it out anyway. I don't believe I ever made her a profile skeleton (or if I did, I deleted it quite a while ago...) so I'm just going off memory.

She was a hybrid between a dark elf and a kitsune. Basically picture her as a blue elf with violet eyes and fox ears and a tail. Yup, she had two sets of ears. Pointy elf ears on the sides of her head and fox ears on top of it. Hearing was one of her 'special abilities' along with manipulating plants and some summoning magic. Her name was Wolfy.

I even found a thread with a bunch of my posts in it, using her... Reading it, I was like this the whole time: The sheer amount of illiteracy and godmoding I subjected everyone in that thread to gave me a headache (I wasn't alone either, there were other newbies). I was such a n00b back then...

Last edited by Tany; 07-31-2012 at 12:37 AM..

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2012, 12:39 AM

I remember mine. She was TERRIBLE. Not too awful when I first made her - sad but plausible story that she didn't angst much over, abilities that were reasonable for her universe...a tiny bit overpowered, pretty average-looking except for her fancy dyed hair; all in all, on paper, really not that bad.

Then I started RPing with her with people who were equally inexperienced and none of us really got the principle that an RP that is fun for all will rarely have a single main character.

Started with one friend taking her character and making her extremely, massively overpowered, quite deliberately, straight-up insisting she was the best. Every time anyone else got some attention, she had something go massively wrong with her. Well, because we were inexperienced we ended up fighting fire with fire, having tons and tons of drama...

And long story short, it caused my poor character to evolve into one of the worst monstrosities I've ever seen. (Yet somehow still not as bad as this one friend's even at the beginning.)

I've taken her, torn her apart, and turned her into something much better now, though. Lots of potentially poorly-written traits, but I mostly write her solo so I can be careful with that and not look like I'm trying to upstage anyone and everyone.

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:35 PM

Duuude, my first RP character? I had to REALLY wrack my brain for that one! I believe it might have been a superhero with the alias of Saltgrass. She dressed mostly in green and threw little knives and fought hand-to-hand. I think. Remember, this was waaayyy back when I was like twelve years old, haha. XD

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-08-2012, 01:00 AM

Okay my first rp charater is Ameika Kilia ...... *so forgot her last name*

Anyways she started out as a mountain wolf demon with ice blue eyes, she had silver hair tipped in copper, she was the princess of her tribe and oh man i wish i had the paperwork i have on her to share with you guys cause Ameika is the best thing ever i hardly use her anymore but i still very much lover her. Though she involved from a wolf demon into a fox demon......and was in an inuyasha rp that me and my friend hand written lol. OMG!!! IDEA!!!

Last edited by Kilia; 10-08-2012 at 01:11 AM..

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 10-08-2012, 02:43 PM

Its great how Inuyasha seems to be the ground breaker for a lot of us xD I had another early character that was supposed to be his sister or daughter or something. Of coarse I was 11 back then, so I didn't know what sex really was. And I never really role played with her. Since I was only 11 lol. She was just a another character.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-09-2012, 11:41 PM

lol yea Inuyasha i think is the first anime that we all realized was an anime lol though sailor moon never inspired me to create a character lol

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 10-10-2012, 08:05 PM

Inuyasha was/is just awesome!! Though cheesy now xD Too much *coughladypartscough* In sailor moon to catch my personal intrest xD

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-11-2012, 02:57 AM

amen sister lol i can agree with you there lol i think sailor moon was more for guys anyways

The Aura Knight
Aura

Old 10-15-2012, 01:05 PM

My first ever charcater was on gaia.

Bio:

Fallen Angell
Red hair, green eyes, green tribal tatts, fox ears and tail
She was a scared skinny girl with a tragic past where a man who she had loved forced her against her will.
When she finally ran away from him she was always afraid he'd hunt her down

Throughout her story (which grew with the people I played with in towns XP) she grew from extremely timid and hiding her past to strong and brave and not afraid of what happened to her or people finding out. She moved from being ashamed to feeling proud that she made it out and is standing strong today.

I still love this character but it is a tad high school and cheesy for me, I still fell in love with the story that unfolded with her. <3

CelesteStar
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 11-07-2012, 10:52 AM

My very first roleplay character was for an animal roleplay. She was a Shi Tzu dog who had a name that I can't remember right now. XD;
She was a stubborn one. Other than that, I don't remember her at all.

My first human roleplay character was a girl with phasing powers. She was a shy little thing. P:

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-11-2012, 08:22 PM

Ive had sooo many rp charatures its hard to remember... Hmmm one of my very first rp charatures were on this very site. Her name was Selene and she was a fallen angel in the rp I had created. It wasn't a terrible charature, but the rp died so fast that only one other person rped with me, but that made the story actually grow and develope. Though another one sticks out in my name.

His name was Jacob I do believe. A werewolf with the power of energy manipulation. It was the most dramatic sob story I have ever been a part of, it practically made me cry when he had to let go of the girl he loved. It remided me of the movie the vow that recently came out. Gah, though he was a hottie to be sure.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-13-2012, 10:33 PM

I can actually lol at first I was like I can't remember! Well anyways.. this was a looooooong time ago back when AoL chatrooms were for Role Playing.. and other.. things.. er.. lol Anyways, my bro got me into RP, I was just a kid back then so I sucked but not that much because I read alot of books and whatnot.. ANYWAYS! Her name was Ayana Steelwing.. well actually I don't but I do remember my first RP characters.

Ayana Steelwing - she was like a harpy sorta mixed with a tiger.. I can't show you because it was a loooong time ago and I wouldn't know how to find that picture (Besides I've gone through like 3-5 computers). She was used in RPs that you had to roll dice... lol I think it was a turn based RP or something or like a fighting one.

Some anthro furry called I think Sasha... don't remember but I can tell you that I didn't find this picture my brother did and he didn't get it from googling or whatever lets just say he got it from a site that wasn't PG-13. But the picture was so yeah she was a tan bunny in like cyber clothes with a gun.

And my other one that I can remember was this little girl (I can find the picture somewhere..but it's around the interwebs more easier to find then the others). She has really long red hair, has black wings that faded into or from white/tan, black dress with some white in it. And she was standing in a pool of blood. She was my Judgement Angel.. I'm withholding name for sake of people who might take it

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 12-31-2012, 11:03 AM

Hehehehe, I remember my first rp character. I do have pictures of him somewhere, let's see if I can find one... (Totally talking like I am talking irl.) Blair. That's done from my ex-best friend. He isn't actually a neko, but I couldn't find any other pictures of him. He was an Egyptian sorcerer that had the Gem of Illusions. He had many sides, but originally he was the evil spirit that overtook the body of a young boy called Blah (Yes, his name was Blah XD) It was extremely inspired by Yu-Gi-Oh! Mainly, Marik Ishtar, who I had a crush on when I was younger :D He slowly became less of an evil spirit, and more of an idiot. Shadow Blair was his evil side.
My best friend had a character called Sherika, who was Blair's lover kinda. She was the wielder of the Soul Blade. (Cheesy, I know, but this was when we were 12).
After Blair, but along the same story, came Regiathius. I used his name the most for usernames before I started liking nekos. His name was Regiathius and he was the son of Shadasia Demencia, a shadow demon. He lusted for Sherika, who he loved in a previous life. He rode a motorcycle and wielded a sword and a gun. I think he had a pet crow at one point. He was originally the keeper of Shadows in the pits of the Otherworld, but he was tricked by Sherika into giving her the Soul Blade. (Yes, he did go around topless. Like I said, we were 12-13 when we came up with these characters. This is before twilight, mind you). Another character I remember, my first one that didn't involve the Blair/Sherika/Regiathius plot (as there were many involved in this plot line and a whole world we had made up), was Jacob. (NO resemblance to Twilight). I told you. He was well, as you can see, a mental patient. He was a mass murderer and subsequently died whilst in care. He then became a demonic ghost thing and haunted a psychic lady named Saphira.

Dimitri Grimm
Life can be easy, its not always...

Old 01-01-2013, 12:04 AM

I don't have a picture of her anymore but my first rp character was a psychic girl named Tommig. Originally her name was Tommi G, but since my screen name was tommiG my first rp partner just called her Tommig and the name stuck lol. That was about ten years ago, so I don't fully remember all the details, but here's what I remember.
Name: Tommig
Height:?
Hair: Blue with purple tips
Eyes: Blue
Abilities: I don't fully remember but I remember she was psychic.
Partner: A small dragon named sparky.
She also worked for a spy agency, but that's about all I can remember about her.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-06-2013, 07:19 AM

Yes I still do remember my first RP character. She started off a fictional me, an avatar in this unofficial RP between myself and my ex best friend. It started as a round robin of sorts where we would take turns in telling the story, and responded to one another. We did this via phone (man, we would end up just talking for hours and I mean HOURS on the phone to keep going with it) or via SMS when I had to fly off elsewhere for our yearly family reunions. It had no title but we referred to it as the 'The Story' and it went on for years until we stopped being friends during college. We didn't even know we were already role playing then, for us it was just a very engaging means to past time and write stories.

As such, the said unofficial RP started as a fanfic that expanded into a multi verse of original creations, shared fandoms and occasional doses of real life happening/events. It eventually had its own mythologies, godly pantheon and religious systems.

Her name was A. Olivier. She was modeled after Asuka Langley Soryuu (hair wise, only her hair was colored black) from Evangelion and was the love interest of my favorite male characters at that time. We se our fan fictions in the worlds of Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Resident Evil and Vampire Hunter D. She was human at first with psychic powers and read tarot. Olivier started off as reflecting some of my sensibilities, being my dream self in such situations. Lol. When the plot's universe expanded and began to lean towards more original content, she became part of the god of life's army, as a foot soldier; said army were represented by a phoenix and had the ability to shapeshift into these mythical birds.

Eventually she was evolved and became her own person, becoming a bit of a Sue. I sort of lost love for her then and just stopped using her. Originally I wanted to kill her off and make her disappear but for reasons I am not sure, I didn't. My dislike for her made her easily a villain in the story at some point, who tried her best to re-integrate herself back into the main plot but failed. Olivier exited the story with another character who swore he would love her despite her fallen status and they were never heard of again.

Now that I'm reading this, I find it ridiculously funny how her evolution and exit kinda make sense... And I kind of feel bad that I let her evolve into a Sue. Oh well, guess we make 'mistakes' so to speak with our firsts?

I never used her again after that. She was also never mentioned in passing for the rest of the plot. I feel that her story has ended and that's good as it is, 'let dead dogs lie dead' so to speak. I did take her surname of Olivier and used it for my BJD but they have no story/plot connection, no plans of making an either.

Nepenthe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2013, 01:29 PM

I vaguely remember my first roleplay character, but it was 10+ years ago now that I came up with her and I don't remember many of the details, except the horrifying ones -- the "jewel-encrusted nails" for example, and the fact that she was a master swordsman in spite of also being incredibly clumsy and, err, a princess which, naturally, she hated being. I don't remember her original name. It was Alhanna in later incarnations when she was marginally less awful. xD

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 02-21-2013, 11:19 AM

Nope, I don't think I can remember my first character at all. xD

Nightmaren
A Simple Neglectable Oddity

Old 05-02-2013, 02:38 AM

I don't have any drawings of her, but she was a little kid who watched her parents die. She ended up cutting her long hair short, so it hid her eyes, and went a bit crazy having to wander the forest around their home alone, and hungry. She wore home-made animal fur hats, with bone additions, and tattered clothes that barely fit. My, she was an odd start.
Though the newest one seems to not have a gender, which could be odd...
Now that I brought her up, I'll have to add a picture of her to my little Art Topic gallery.

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2013, 08:44 AM

All I can say, is for writing fanfiction, and roleplays, for the longest time I used the two names 'Lydia Marie Jones' and 'Lucas Mason Jones' They were usually twins, but not always.

Zhoent
┌(・。・...

Old 08-14-2013, 01:31 PM

After digging through the internet, I finally found it:
Quote:
Character Name: Clare
Race: Half cat
Powers: Luck,Force field,Shadow ball
Personality: Quiet,shy,different
Bio: Grew up in the city her parents were humans,she was the odd one in the family.Her parents were embarrassed to go in public with her they always made her wear a hat and put her tail in so no one would notice.She is the trouble making one she doesn't care what anyone thinks.She gets in trouble so she could have someone look at her she always felt unloved.
Appearance:
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Classes:English 3,math collage level,science Chemistry,social studies u.s. history,Electives Power Training (specify) and blowing up stuff.
Dorm:13
BO:Tropical Fruit
My grammar is atrocious, I know. It's kind of inspiring to see how far I've come in the past four years though.

pollik17
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2013, 11:27 AM

Well as far as I remember, my first RP character was a Pokemon trainer..(forgot the name) but it was cool RPing as a Pokemon trainer :D

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 08-30-2013, 08:38 PM

My first character was named Kyle Alan gear, he was a duel gun weilding steampunk guy with a flying bike and he was a bounty hunter trying to find his sister who was taken by a high value bounty. It was a really fun character to play and i miss it

Mathonwy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2013, 04:49 PM

My first RP character was for a tabletop Dungeons & Dragons game. I still have the character sheet.

She was a half-elf druid, got her up to level 12 I think. Without scouring my closet for the character sheet I couldn't tell you much else.

Online RP, I couldn't tell you. Usually I just play "myself" in a sense, nothing special.