Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-08-2017, 02:12 PM

"Yes Captain." She quickly turned and looked around where she spotted Jim heading back for a late night check of the rigging before he headed to crew quarters to get some shut eye before morning duties. She ran over to him calling out to him. "Hey Jim.
Captain needs to see Nathan, could you get him for me please? I gotta get back to her quick as I can."

He was quiet for a breath as he looked her over curiously, and she was worried he was gonna say. "You look exhausted Sammy. You should hurry up with whatever the Captain needs and get some shut eye yourself. Don't worry, i'll get Nathan for you. Scuttle off now mate."

She breathed a sigh of relief, "Thanks Jim." She'd been hoping her friend would be willing enough to do what she asked seeing as her station didn't call for her giving orders or having them followed. She gave him a friendly wave and scurried back up the steps to the helm on the upper deck and announced her return to the captain. "Nathan should be here shortly Captain. What else did you need me for." As she spoke she looked around the deck to see if she could spot the stowaway, even though it really was against his will that he was one.

FireOnix
Gamer

Old 08-10-2017, 08:10 PM

"For your safety I need you to stay here until after we find our 'guest'." She says looking at Sammys' exhausted face. It's not long before Nathan joins them and after explaining about the lose stowaway a full ship hunt is underway. All of the men who were sleeping below deck are now up and join in on the search. Nathan leads the search making sure every dark corner is checked in every room below deck and every possible spot above deck is checked. "This may take some time Have a seat and rest for a bit if you'd like Sammy." Roman says watching lanterns light up the blanket of night that had covered the deck.

Quote:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-15-2017, 09:16 PM

"Yes captain." Inwardly see winced,wondering if it was because the captain had figured out that she wasn't male. She'd been strong enough up until this point being male. Though... It was a stranger and maybe he would pick up on something that her fellow crewmates hadn't. She sighed and settled down on the floor leaning against the railing in front of the wheel. "Thanks Roman. "

She tried to hide back her yawns as the night got later while the search was underway. Before she knew it she dozed off leaning against the railing enjoying the breeze blowing off the sea.