Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-21-2017, 10:58 PM

No fancy profiles needed, no crazy long posts, no pre-planning required.

Some themes I'm into are slice of life, zodiac, childhood friends, dreams... otherwise just ask. I will keep the title updated on if I'm actively looking or not.

Quote:
I'm into anything modern or fantasy themed. I usually play a female as my main character. I don't require romance, it can involve friendship or the interaction of 2 enemies. I trend to write shorter posts when my character is interacting with my RP partner, but if I'm passing time or my character is alone I might write a bit more.

Since I don't have a length requirement I expect a reply every 1-2 days.
Also, don't worry about pinging me. I'm already subscribed to my own thread.

Last edited by Libra; 02-13-2019 at 11:04 AM..

WhenEverythingFails
Coffee Connoisseur

Old 05-22-2017, 01:27 AM

Libra, Do you have anything, in particular, you're looking for? I get writer's block a lot, so I'd definitely be up for a casual role play. :)

Last edited by WhenEverythingFails; 05-22-2017 at 01:39 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-22-2017, 04:22 AM

I'm into anything modern or fantasy themed. I usually play a female as my main character. I don't require romance, it can involve friendship or the interaction of 2 enemies. I trend to write shorter posts when my character is interacting with my RP partner, but if I'm passing time or my character is alone I might write a bit more.

Heard
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2017, 03:59 PM

Hey, Libra: !
Do you have requirements as to how often you would like to post? I'm a serial writer blocker, and I'm busy a lot so I'd like to ask before stating any interest, just in case!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-22-2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heard View Post
Hey,
Do you have requirements as to how often you would like to post? I'm a serial writer blocker, and I'm busy a lot so I'd like to ask before stating any interest, just in case!
Since I don't have a length requirement I expect a reply every 1-2 days.

Heard
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2017, 05:26 PM

Alright, best of luck, then! :D

WhenEverythingFails
Coffee Connoisseur

Old 05-23-2017, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
I have this character in my head who's really sad. I'm getting the vibe that his wife died, maybe? I think it might be really cute to have him fall for her best friend/sister/neighbor. What are your thoughts?

I noticed fairy somewhere near your username, I was thinking maybe we could do an elf x fairy? I'd also be cool with a human x fairy as well.

Let me know if you have anything to add. :)

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-25-2017, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenEverythingFails View Post
I have this character in my head who's really sad. I'm getting the vibe that his wife died, maybe? I think it might be really cute to have him fall for her best friend/sister/neighbor. What are your thoughts?

I noticed fairy somewhere near your username, I was thinking maybe we could do an elf x fairy? I'd also be cool with a human x fairy as well.

Let me know if you have anything to add. :)
I thought my phone posted a reply here...

Aww, that's sounds like a cute idea. The neighbor sounds cool. My character will probably be human, but i don't mind whatever race you choose for your character. Though I'm not sure if you're ever read the wicked lovely series by Melissa Marr, but in that one humans can become a fairy. So maybe something like that could happen? Lol, or wherever the story goes.

WhenEverythingFails
Coffee Connoisseur

Old 05-27-2017, 12:30 AM

Quote:
I thought my phone posted a reply here...

Aww, that's sounds like a cute idea. The neighbor sounds cool. My character will probably be human, but i don't mind whatever race you choose for your character. Though I'm not sure if you're ever read the wicked lovely series by Melissa Marr, but in that one humans can become a fairy. So maybe something like that could happen? Lol, or wherever the story goes.
I've not read that series, but I was thinking of them both being human lol. Did you want to plan anything else out or should we go for it?

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-27-2017, 10:17 PM

Nope. It all sounds good to me. Ping me to the thread you make. Unless you'd prefer i start it?

WhenEverythingFails
Coffee Connoisseur

Old 05-31-2017, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Nope. It all sounds good to me. Ping me to the thread you make. Unless you'd prefer i start it?
Since I'm pretty sure double posting isn't against the rules, I'll make the thread and ping you in it that way you can add it to your subscription list and then make the first post. It only makes sense to me that I start it lol.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-02-2017, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenEverythingFails View Post
Since I'm pretty sure double posting isn't against the rules, I'll make the thread and ping you in it that way you can add it to your subscription list and then make the first post. It only makes sense to me that I start it lol.
Lol. Whatever works for you, i don't mind. As for double posting, it isn't an issue if your setting up an introduction post or reserving posts for your thread.