Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 02-28-2007, 08:13 AM

*~Eskimo Pie~*

Welcome

right.. so... im new, im broke, im quite naked, and i have an itching to go around drawing new types of avvys since im horribly sick of drawing the gaia ones *snickers* thast being said.. im NOT going to draw gaia avvies? goit it? *squee* glad we made that clear

First off i only do traditional art and generally the media i prefer to use is marker ^^ though i will bounce back and forth to coloring pencil when the mood takes me, so please specify if you do not want coloring pencil

Rules

- No ordering gaia avvies.. i mean really. please.. i WONT do them. you want gaia avvies, try asking in my gaoia shop (though more then likely.. i still wont do them *snickers*
- leave the emo at the door please
- have fun ^.~

Samples

*o Waist up - 50 gold
*o 3/4 shot - 75 gold
*o Fullbody - 100 gold
*o* Chibi - 75 gold (it will be fullbody)

for more examples of what i can do feel free to pounce on my DA (leave me a messgae ^.~ ) www.jitsumi1221.deviantart.com

please note, i'd really rather not draw any more backgrounds . .

Slots

~*1*~
~*2*~

Finished

Wood Sorrel . Jesmond .

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 02-28-2007, 03:51 PM

Wow same emotes I see. D= Shame. Be nice of those were at least... ORIGINAL. =P

Oh yeah why I am here... MUAHA. I SO TOTALLY LOVE YOUR WORK BUT UH as you can see. I can't afford a damn thing. T.T You still luff me right? xDD

You'll get some eventually. :3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 02-28-2007, 03:54 PM

hahah yeah same emotes, i noticed that as well when i first tried to use them yesterday?

hahaha and you STALKER! lol lovely to have someone i know to chit chat with <3 *snort* and i totally know what you mean, i cant afford jack either, maybe in a week or two i can afford something i really want ^.~

this is so cute though isnt it? i love these little pixel chars <3

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 02-28-2007, 04:00 PM

Yeah that was kinda disappointing. I know other forum releated threads have stuff thats slightly different. I thought this would of been like them and be different but clearly it isn't.

Me? Stalk? I'd never. =P

Okay FINE. Maybe a certain fine lil' lady. <3 Hehe yes can chat but what about?!

Cute, yeah but hard to really say that until I can see my own self wearing something, lol. I wonder though if edits can be done.. some of these hairs would be killer to cut and even so I'd have to change it, not use the same format as gaia because the faces are .. better detailed. So. I'd have to play. LOL. GREAT. JUST GREAT. MORE TO DO. >.<;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 04:05 PM

hahaha you KNOW you want to try and make emotes from these *snort*

and these are so much cuter then the gaia avvies <3

ahahaha im so evil, i show you this and then your brain starts going into "what can i do with this" *glee* ahahaha i saw these and immediately wanted to doodle these.. omg.. i should make us in all our naked glory as my mascot <3

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 04:12 PM

... *le gasp* EBIL! So. BLOODY. EBIL! >_< *shakes fist*

But so very true. ;_; Soon as I saw 'em it runs through my head "OMG WHAT CAN I MAKE?!?!" And to be honest, I am not sure if I even CAN with these. Yes are cuter, more detailed and real looking even AS pixels. I am just loving the hairs and the overall color/shades to 'em. ^^ Gaia is flat on alot or notes trust me, I know. These are not so editting would actually take more work. GRR. I should seriously hurt you!!

HAHAA us as mascot? LOL. You should totally do that. Us being retarded and out being tomboys. Kartwheel perhaps or wrestling? XD Oh the ideas. LOL. Unless you wanna be cute then put some ears and tail on me and tada, petified. ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 04:20 PM

hahaha arm wrestling *snort* omg *cracks up laughing* thats such a funny image... two panties women with long hair arm wrestling....*hoots with laughter*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 04:26 PM

Hehe yes but you know that be fun. ;D I just hope if you colored you made the panties colors we like not what is on the actual pixels. >.> That just be boring and .. ew. ^^;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 04:29 PM

*stares down at her panties* ya know... i think i might just doodle these ones in... green and blue and say "sweet dreams" on them *cackles*

lol what kinda panties should i draw on you? and bra... cause mine will prolly be racerback <3

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 04:32 PM

Hehe it would be motivation to post more thats for sure. XD I'd just do a small chibi thing or something.

Umm dark purple and black for me and for style... whatever is "sexy". XD You're the artist. How would you see.. me? XD YES. PICTURE IT! =P

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 04:40 PM

hahaha *thinks* i dunno, for som reason i can totally see you wearing something a little bit lacey but not too flowery, maybe something thats simple bt elegant? lol because your tomboyish but still like pretty things (just no one else gets to see *snickers* )

lol and me.. its always bright vivid colors and simple.. cause im a jockette... lol and sportsbras or racerbacks ^.~

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 04:49 PM

Lacey. Wow. o_O; To be honest never wear and flowery LOL, also never. I tend to just wear boring stuff. Bottoms with no desin, no lace just a simple color, mostly black. XD I never worry of the fancy appeal since are rarely seen and even if doesn't last long.

LOL. Yes I know your all into the sportystuff. Kinda sad. I not dating ya and yet I still know that. Oh yeah.. one more thing...

*deleted upload*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 04:52 PM

OMG HAHAHAH thats great DL! lol.. so funny *snort*

hey hey... in my defense.. at least its BRIGHT colored sports apparel.. lol

hahaha and yeah generally i dont go for any fancy stuff either cause its just.. ackward to go and buy ^^;; well that and i feel silly in it.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 05:00 PM

Trust me I was laughing WHILE doing it. But a shop would only be worth even trying to open if I have at least 10 variations to pick from and then pricing. LOL. More issues to think about. >.< But not even sure if others would like. Not many people here and those that are, are REALLY picky. ^^;; Not to mention I'd have to cut it down so its head only and with these I'd have to make the background transparent because the white other wise would stick out here like a sore thumb since these forums are color background.

Haha "in your defense" that was just great! XDDD

Awkward.. yes yes I can agree. I tried the stuff on before.. and I wanted to run and hide. =(

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 05:04 PM

LOL. I found a scribbler. I asume its the same thing that they are talking about. o.O Here Ji-chan, incase you'd like to see too since you DRAW and all. :p

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 05:06 PM

hahaha thats too cute <3 and your right, there are very few people on this site, but then at the same time there arent any other emote thingies on here aside from the little yellow ones that are everywhere? besides, i really like your emotes, they always make me smile ^^

hahaha yeah, i really despise when the people at those stores come walking over to you waving around some particularly shameless looking stirp of cloth (if you could even call some of the things that) and says in a loud voice "oh this will look nice on you i think.. your a zixe *bleep* arent you?" at which point usually they are pretty dead on to your size and you wonder how long they were analyzing your good before they decided to embarass you... or when the just start measuring you... *growls* i hate when people touch me..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 05:17 PM

Haha yay, thats nice to know. xD That is the purpose of my emotes - to make others smile and have something to enjoy if they can. <33 Still this place is.. new.. different and I know NOTHING about it so I don't even know if they would be liked. Though being the first shop set-up to have that kinda.. excites me and makes me wanna try even if no one wants but then the other part of me.. hates doing stuff if no one wants. D=

Oh yess that used to happen all the time when I go with friends. They always drag me along when I'm the one wearing baggy ass pants and a huge T. >.< I'd give a nasty look when they tried to near me so I was never touched. Made my friends laugh though. o_O;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 05:37 PM

hahaha yeah, maybe i should try that, glaring at them when they start their little walk towards me... cause really its so ackward. lol an your lucky its your friends that take you, its my mum who drags me all around with her, and shes all holding up a pair of something from half way accross the store and shouting "Michelle, do you think so and so will like me in this" *cringe* uh, or worse, when shes all trying to push off her lingerie on me

- "hey i think this will fit you"
"have you worn it"
- "yes"
"then certainly not"

*shudders*, really.. my mum is so odd..she had the need to share every intimate detail of her life on me, weather i want to hear it or not >.<;

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 05:50 PM

LOL. That sounds cute and at the same time very disturbing. Yeah friends, I have no mother my dear. =P Its just my dad and I. Dad and I left my so called "mom" when I was like 4. She died a few years ago, cancer. She had it coming if ya ask me so clearly, she meant nothing to me so don't be sorry. I HATE when ppl say that. >{

How old is your mom if not mind me asking? How you see old might be different then how I see it. XD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2007, 06:00 PM

hahaha shes almost exaclty 20 years older then me ^^;; and my brother is 10 years younger.. so she turns 41 this year ^o^

hahah its pretty wierd sometimes, we look very very much alike, most people think we are sisters.. and most of the time they assume im the older one because i tend to wear more.. poloshirts and jeans, and my mums got highlights and loves wearing skirts and all kinds of cutesy purses and sunglasses and crap.

awww and i dont know my dad ^^;; i know my step, but hes a total ass, and i know FO my real dad but he didnt want to have anything to do with me, so i figure thinking about him is a complete waste of time ^^;;

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 03-01-2007, 03:58 AM

*hopes she's not interrupting anything o-o;;*

May I order a full-body from you? :D

And I'm not exactly sure about pricing (unfortunately I'm ignorant to such), but I think you could go a bit higher, possibly. x-x But I dunno.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-01-2007, 04:02 AM

*chortles* of course you arent interrupting anything ^^ and you can certainly order a fullbody ^^ just tell me what you want (or give me refs) and i'll get right on it <3

pshaw *waves vaguely* i have a shoppy on Gaia, i just wanted to goof off here for a new taste of scenery?

and thank you kindly ^o^

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-01-2007, 04:09 AM

Just my avatar. Anything else is up to you, I like seeing what people do with my avatars. x3 <3

Hehe, that's cool. :3 New scenery ish good. o 3o

You're very welcome. When do you wish for me to send the gold over? :3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-01-2007, 04:10 AM

now ish good ^.~ and avvie *salutes* aye aye Cap'n *skips off to find sketchy*

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-01-2007, 04:13 AM

Lol. xD Yay. <3

Sent. :3