Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-07-2007, 08:32 PM

oh wow your mum was a young'n lol. my mum and i werent lways close. i mean most of the time growing up i would be outside doing stuff with my dad and my sister would be inside bondgin with my mum. it wasnt until a few years after my sister died that i started getting closer to my mum ^^;; but i suppose now we are pretty close for the most part. we speak about lots of stuff, get together just to hang out together and chitchat though sometimes we really dont get along on certain things.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-07-2007, 10:18 PM

Yeah that she was. My dad however wasn't. xD;; There was a few years gap between the two. Don't remember how much on that either. D= *horrible with dates >.<*

Awww that seems like a sad reason to be what it takes to get you to come close. ;-; But I guess you can't dwell on the past and loss and just look forward. I just never had a "mother figure". Dad and I left my "mom" when I was 4, only saw her a total MAX of 3 times through the years and then the one last time before she died *not by choice, did for my bother* True my dad was married once after and had girlfriends but they just pissed me off. >.< So they tended to not last long and the one that WAS decent her kids ruined alot of and then she became a bad druggie and alcholic soo that ruined the rest. D= No room to salvage. True part of me was HAPPY to be rid of her but the other half, wasn't for my dad's sake because for awhile there he WAS happy and did love her. But heh, shit happens right?

I guess perhaps, thats why part of me envies friends that have moms to look up to and turn to when need to "Talk" but I guess I don't need that either lol so I can't complain. I am fine with our "talk" being PS2 time. XDD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-08-2007, 12:42 AM

lol i was always really envious of the parents that were close to their kids and came to all their soccer games and such. in high school in brazil i was on all the teams and the only person that ever came to any of my games was my driver ^^;; i guess we always like what we dont have aye?

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-08-2007, 02:50 AM

Hm maybe. But then again, I've always lacked alot of what most of my friends had and never found myself wanting so I just think it depends what exactly it is. xD;; I was never into sports in school. Haha. I played during the summer though so parents not have to come. Just look out the window and Ta'da there I be. XDD

Sooo Ji-chan, are we gonna try to set up an RP place that we desire on setting or shall I do all the work with you looking over my shoulder? :p

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 03:01 AM

hahha i hate setting things up.. cause i always have to here IRl. lol so i will pop up and peek behind your shoulder while you do it *considers* trying to figure out if i want to use one of my current OCs or maybe make a new one >.>; or possbily use a really old one.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 03:05 AM

I should of known you was going to say that. @.@ Hmm I used to do it all the time when I was a regular in the AOL chat rooms that were used for RPing. Was so long ago but I don't think I forgot it all just yet. :3

But I'd do in goal for something both of us can enjoy so in short I'd like some feedback from you too. Like what kind of setting you'd perfer, if you have a preferance and all that good spazz. If you know that then it should be easier for you to decide just what char you'd like to use or if you'd want to create a new. To be honest, if I wanted a new one I'd totally bug you for the arts. XDD Andd I don't think you got the time for more orders sooo it might just be Myla for me.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 03:12 AM

hahaha i have plenty of time. i just been in a sort of art block lately. everything looks so ... unemotional and stiff and its really been irking me as of late ^^;;

lol feel free to make a new one, i love you chars, they are always so interesting.

hum and as to setting its almost always gotta be something fantasy-esque... if the general setting is in a school.. im instantly bored. i KNOW what RL is like, i prefer what doesnt happen so i can make up something interesting.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 03:39 AM

LOL. I see. Heh artist block, yup I think its safe to know I know what that is like. XD *cough cough*

Haha of course they are. Thats the point of OC's to meh. But I'd prob make one be.. oh I dunno, a new species mix even for me and colors lol who KNOWS but clothing hehe I'd have an idea or two. =3

Oh well then, we should have NO trouble as thats the only settings I'd go with on the AOL chat rooms. Most of those revolve around Taverns/Caverns/Bars things mostly outdoor focused. Thus leaving room for sword battles or magic wars and what not. xD

Wood Sorrel
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-08-2007, 06:09 AM

• I'll take a head shot! I love the stained glass look of your art! If you want a background idea, I'm into nature, so anything naturey... I can send you 50 pure or make you two or three of my little dolls. My shop: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=715

Sour
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 03-08-2007, 06:42 AM

I quite like your style. Do you use specific markers like Copic, Prismacolor, or Crayola, etc.? xD
I just might have to ask your interpretation of my OC when I decide how/when I'll get a gistful image of her available. <3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 07:10 AM

okidoes Wood Sorrel i'll doodle it out tonight and get it to you tomorrow since its relatively small and simple ^^ and i'd prefer the goldy if thats alrighty with you. im trying to save goldies for other art ^^

and thankies kindly Sour. i use mostly prismacolor markers and a few copics. and most of the time a bit of crayola coloring pencil on top ^o^ o i'd love to hear about your OC. i find OCs fascinating ^.~

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 06:22 PM

Aww yay, more orders. <333 *huggles Ji-chan* Woot, woot. :33 *pounces Sour* Heya sweety. :33

No hiding from meh. ;)

Sour
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 03-08-2007, 06:23 PM

Oh, my OC is quite boring to me, but that's only because she is me, just a different exterior.
Maybe I'll attempt pixel art again to show you. :3

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 06:27 PM

Ohhh I wonder if Sour would maybe like to join us in an RP of our own make? xD Asuming we ever get the damn thing started. ^^;;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 06:30 PM

hahah that would be so fun ^.^ lol and im sure its still interesting *squee* all my chars are parts of me. lol with a fantasy twist to them because im so fond of stuff like that

whee.. DARNIT today! i WILL finish some drawings.. i have a whole pile of half drawn half colored stuff and its driving me nuts. Working on finishing Alexi's chibi.. and then more then likely i will try and finish Gata-Gata's background.. and then fix the legs and ink *mutterrs* i want to move onto my next sketchy darnit!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 06:41 PM

LOL, Ji-chan enjoys alot of OC. Usually the only way they are boring is if the clothing is everyday stuff like a damn jacket or a skirt. WHATS SO ORIGINAL ABOUT THAT?! Other then that, hehe I am sure she won't complain. XD

Aww poor thing. This makes what.. a few days now you whined about orders WAITING on you? =P Welcome to the world my dear, welcome! I got an order done yesterday, still have 2 more that I can in less then an hour but to be honest not sure if I want to. Though I got less to do since I am not bothering to finish the stuff for the shop here. I figure if she wants to break and such then I won't bother to bring it up. So we can do that when she wants to come back in full swing. When she is ready so until then I'll try to find reasons to post and get some goldies saved up. <3 I still would like to get the other 3 V-day stuff though. =(

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 07:00 PM

*nods* OC's are lovely. i think my favorite part is reading about them while they are being RP'd? because it lets you really see how the person see's their char *squee*

whoot and so close to being done with alexi's... just need to do top wings and sword and eyes and done *rawr*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 07:11 PM

Yay being almost done. xD That makes me curious. Are you doing gaia orders first then these? Or kinda doing a mix of both at same time? o.O

Hehe I haven't RP'd on a forum in sooo long that I'd be rusty at first. Though I really think we should try or I should get my butt in gear and get thinking up the setting and such to be used for it. *hmm*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 07:18 PM

hahaha sorta doing whatever floats my boat really. Alexi's was almost done already.. just needed a few coloring, and Gata-Gata only needs a BG, which i already have something in mind. and as for the people that won my contest.. only one asked me for specific thing to draw, other two have yet to say anything ^^;;

Sour
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 03-08-2007, 07:18 PM

LOLOL.
I don't know if I'd join in. The extent of my RP skills lies in what I've done for previous English papers. xDD
I'm great at arguing, though. :O

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 07:25 PM

Ohhh so then you don't really half a whole lot to do then. Just need to finish stuff. XP I am finishing up banners for the shop should we ever create it and now its changed that I will have first post. o.O. So I can start whenever LOL. But I need to finish a few emotes too. Goal is 10 so uh yeah. Haha.

As far as gaia goes, thats still my home. Gotta love tabs to let ya do both and such at once. XDD

Aww but Sour you could at least try. If you feel that you might want to have some fun or learn more or what not. To be frank, its the only way that I see to help you with longer posting and give more to focus on TO post. Ji-chan agrees so this idea we created a few days ago, now just need to put it in motion and and STOP RUSHING ME WOMAN! *shakes fist*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 07:43 PM

Hmm okay I think I got the correct size that I need. Thanks Ji-chan. XD Now I will be back in a few time to go EAT before it gets cold. Hate cold potatoes and steak. >.<;;

I'll try to get the stuff going for the RP and let you look over it before we create a thread to use.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 07:46 PM

*snickers*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 08:00 PM

Ymmm that was good only for some reason I feel like I am going to hurl. And I felt that way before I even ate. ;_;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 08:13 PM

awwww *comfort* poor DL *cry* take some tums or something for your tummy?