p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 03:38 AM

Meanwhile, Bananaman placed his ice cream sign against the outside brick wall of the small ice cream parlor. He looked at his watch and scratched his crotch. It was time for his lunch break. He didn't bother letting the store owner know he was leaving, he wasn't quite that considerate. Besides, it was his grandparents who owned the place. It wasn't like they'd fire him.

He made his way around the strip to his beat up old pinto and squished himself, still inside the banana suit, into the car. It smelled awful. He smelled awful. He still smelled like beer and pee from the party the night before, but he couldn't tell. He smelled that way so often, it was his signature scent.

Bananaman farted and started up the pinto, pulling away from the curb. The pinto didn't make it far before puttering to a stop in front of the old antique store. He grunted and gave the dashboard a pounding before swinging his door open and getting out of the car.

He slammed the door and flailed around, muttering curse words. He gave the front tire a kick, and slipped in a puddle, falling down at the curb. It was hard to get up in the banana suit. He lay there on his back like a helpless turtle, flailing his arms and legs, grunting and grumbling and cursing.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 02-13-2014, 07:50 PM

She waved at him and then took off, leaving creepy house and its somehow unhappy owner behind. At this point, she realized that giving her phone number could have taken as a move or dropping hints and girl sincerely hoped that Nate wouldn't take it so. Not that he was bad looking. In truth, if he took a bit better care of himself and didn't look like he had wandering through woods for whole night, it would be the opposite. She just wasn't interested in dating. Or was she? Matt's bright smile came to mind at this point.

With sigh, she tried to avert her thoughts and recall what she knew about this corner of Farefield. It really wasn't much, besides that her grandma always seemed to scowl when Flet... Fletcher or something like that was mentioned. But wasn't that Nate's surname, too? So, he had not bought that house, just inherited it? Well, that actually made sense. Who in their right mind would move here on their own free will. Besides Daltons that is. Onyx chuckled at the thought. Yes, she was definitely had amazing crazy for friend. Hopefully, it would stay so, despite her own foolish actions.

Now back on the main road, she started to plan out rest of her day. First, she had to do some cleaning up around the house. Recently, she had been neglecting it, since she had felt dull and slow, like stuck in slow motion. Maybe Carn was right after all, that dirty house does reflect its inhabitant's poor state of soul. She certainly didn't want to show it to her brother, however. And after that... If she still got the jitters from thought of sleeping alone in the house, she would pack up some things and go to Becca's home, stay there for a sleepover. Either way, Onyx surely would pay a visit to her friend, attempt to smooth things over. So, she began preparing speech already.

That was one thing she was good at - coming up with speeches and various scenarios in her head. Unfortunately, her social freeze-ups kept her from acting out most of these amazing come backs or witty jokes. At least with strangers. But Becca was her friend and Onyx would fight with claw and teeth to keep the airhead in that position, safe and happy. That, after all, was the main reason for emotional roller-coaster she had went through today.

She stopped car at her home and looked it over cautiously. It wasn't like she thought anyone could have broken in or waiting for her there, but for some reason, she just didn't like the thought of being there, all alone. "Silly me," girl thought, "that's what you always are out here. And it's not like I have some crazy item that anyone would want, like Becca's pendant, assuming that legend's true." Little did she know that to some extent it applied to her as well...

Next three or so hours, Onyx spent tidying up her home. Most guest rooms and other unimportant places were left forgotten, though, but at least everything else looked presentable (but not a lot more). Nice, long shower to soothe away some worries and as she still felt uncomfortable here, girl did indeed pack few more of her (and Memow's) things while drying hair. After that, it was only question of locking the place up and going on her merry way over to Dalton house, which she did.

Onyx did stop in city center before that, though, to pay for her parking tickets and get the poor truck washed. With a sense of job well done, she pulled up in driveway at her friend's home and half hopped, half ran up the steps and... Well, someone hadn't put the spare key back in place, apparently, so girl rang the bell. Maybe it was better that way, she didn't want Matt to think that she just acted at his parent's place as if she owned it.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2014, 09:28 PM

Nate returned the wave as she rolled away, watching Onyx as her truck bounced down the road and out of sight into the treeline. He dropped his hand when she vanished, watching the trees blankly for a very long few seconds. Eventually he quietly turned back to his house.

His feet creaked on the wooden steps as he moved onto the porch, eyes plastered to the front door. It took him longer than he would readily admit to actually get the front door open, key fished slowly out from his bag and turned with a little more care than normal due to how sticky the lock got in the rain.

The door swung open slowly, cautious brown eyes scanning over everything that came into view from the doorway. As far as he could tell nothing was out of place in the front hall; the faded wallpaper was, miraculously, still intact and the old table he had found in the attic still leaned against the with the key-bowl still in its place.

He flicked on the entryway light, walked inside, and closed the door.

He made his way down the hall a bit, dropping his keys into the bowl on that small table before moving into the den area. It was...sparsely decorated to put it lightly. There was his desk near the windows with his laptop powered down on top and a ratty, old looking couch positioned in front of an old TV. It was a 22-inch black box, but it did its job.

He took the time to remove his bag from his shoulder, unzipping the main pocket and removing his camera before dropping it to the floor. He opened his laptop, powered it on, and, when everything had finished loading, he plugged the camera into USB cord and left it on the desk to charge.

He left it there and moved back into the hallway and into the adjacent stairwell. He needed a shower. A hot one. A few moments later the master bathroom was filled with steam and Nate was warming himself in the hot water.

The wood of the house made a noise, a soft groan that ran through the lumber that could easily waved off as the house shifting in the cold and wind. It came again when he was through, checking himself in the mirror and debating on whether or not to shave. There was a growl to it this time, quiet and distant and only noticeable if you listened for it, something rattling that echoed out of the locked basement.

((I'll get back to Audrey in a little while. She requires a certain state of mind and I need to get my groove back for her.))

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-20-2014, 03:43 AM

Aiden and Sasha both got out of the car and followed Becca to the front door of her house. Well really, only Aiden did. But Sasha came bounding up when Becca left the door open a bit too long. Aiden watched as Sasha went around the house on the first floor (downstairs) sniffing everywhere like she never smelled the inside of a house. and on that thought she's never really been in a house besides his current abode. Aiden followed Rebecca into the kitchen, his duo colored eyes scanning the room for a crouching Onyx and hidden plate. His eyes trailed to Becca's hesitation in choosing how many plates to get, was it one or two?

"Normally I do not eat food... anymore. But to keep up appearances around... others I will eat. If you are looking for someone to eat with, I'm sure Sasha would to join you." He side ways glanced at the giant wolf bounding into the Kitchen. Aiden took a seat at the counter and placed both of his elbows on said counter, clasped his hands together, forming a straight line and laid his chin down. "But what the hell why not, get two plates." he told her while thinking. You never know who could pop in at anytime

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-20-2014, 05:03 AM

((I'll post with Matt opening the door as soon as it progresses a little in time with the three others. Or at least after another post. ))

Right. So no food then. Becca smiled at Sasha when she appeared at her side, seeming to know that Aiden had suggested her as Becca's breakfast companion. She grabbed another plate down. When Aiden spoke again, she turned around and raised an eyebrow. Three plates then.

After a couple of minutes, Becca had two plates with pancakes, eggs and bacon, and a third plate with all that was leftover, which was quite a lot. Matt always cooked for a hundred people. It would be delicious, too. She poured the orange juice and placed them across the counter where they would be eating.

Becca placed the fullest plate on the floor in front of Sasha, and rounded the bar to set the other two plates down; one in front of Aiden and the other beside his. She took her place next to him. She picked up a piece of bacon and took a bite before glancing over at Aiden to see him take a bite.

She wasn't sure what she was expecting. Would he sink his fangs into the bacon, drain the grease? Ew. Of course not. He would eat like a normal human. "What's it like?" she asked, "Having to deceive everyone all the time?" Did he prefer it that way? Maybe he liked being deceitful.

Becca couldn't imagine having to live such a lie. She figured he probably had to either remain a recluse most of the time, or travel from place to place. It wasn't like he could live out a life in one place. People were bound to notice the man who lived in the woods who never aged. But perhaps, again, he preferred it. Becca wondered what it would be like to have all the time you could imagine to travel the world.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 05:12 AM

"Do you always cook alot of food?" He inquired when he saw the mounds of food before it was divided onto three plates. Aiden looked down at his late breakfast, before look over to Sasha who was already seated on the floor with her muzzle in the pile of food that was placed upon a plate. Aiden looked back towards his plate and took one of the bacon strips and bit off a good size before looking at Rebecca. "Did you expect me to drain this bacon...?" He gave a sly smile. Before placing the strip of of bacon back onto his plate.

"It's fun and entertaining. It's amusing with what I can get away with without... doing too much. But I suppose at first it was abit of an annoyance. Other than for appearance I sometimes do it out of courtesy. Eating food that is.
" He picked up the bacon he had earlier and nibbled on it. "I won't say I can fully taste this, but it seems to be well done... it kind of sucks to find out that you can longer taste your favorite food fully." He looked over to Sasha. "Being able to do things I would never... could never do ordinarily far out weighs the cons in my book." Aiden took a few bites out of the pancakes and eggs before standing up. "I'll be back, something was left in the car." Aiden left for the front door and when he reached it he stepped outside but stood out there for a few minutes instead of walking to his car.

Which room was Becca's again? He thought about going up there to look again for the Pendant. Aiden walked over to the side of the house with her window, and looked up. Changing his mind he walk to his impala, open the passenger side and reached in the back to grab the violin off the floor. Aiden locked up car and walked back inside, he placed the violin on the sofa before taking his original seat. He glanced over at Sasha to see she was just about done. Aiden went back to his plate, and he finished up shortly after Sasha. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 02:55 PM

"Me?" Becca looked down at her plate. "No, I usually cook proportionately." She chuckled. "Matt was cooking when I left this morning. He always cooks way too much. We learned to cook together though, so you'd probably find that our tastes are similar." She thought to explain further, "Our parents were gone a lot, so it was a learn to cook or die kind of thing."

Okay, so die was a little extreme. They could have ordered out. But there was only so much pizza and Chinese food two kids could eat. She continued eating, glancing over at Aiden when he spoke again, of draining the bacon. "Ahhhmmm..." she was caught. Her cheeks reddened lightly and she shook her head. "No!" she scoffed. What, could he read minds or something?! She eyed him suspiciously for a moment before continuing to eat.

When he answered a question of her own, she found herself wondering just exactly what those things were that he could do now, that he couldn't do before. But then he was excusing himself. She finished off her bacon. She couldn't imagine not being able to taste bacon. Or chocolate, or coffee. She felt a little bad for Aiden. But there wasn't any need she supposed. He seemed to prefer things this way.

She almost didn't hear him re-enter the kitchen. He was so quiet. She wondered if it was intentional. They finished up breakfast quickly enough, Becca because she'd been starving, but now she felt a lot better. Between breakfast and Aiden's, blood, though she had a hard time reliving that, she was feeling better than ever. She realized then, that events of the morning were growing fuzzier and fuzzier as the day went on. She assumed that was just how the human mind coped. Good.

"Hmm?" Becca pulled herself from her thoughts. "Tomorrow? Well, I'm supposed to get up to Camp Bloodlake and make sure things are well, check the schedule book, you know. But that's all." She smiled at Aiden, realizing that her normal confident smile was somewhat different around Aiden. Somehow more shy, unsure. Very very unlike her. But then, that's why she liked Aiden's company. He was different, and made her feel... different, too.

((Matt should come down next post. ))

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2014, 07:47 AM

Boots splashed lazily on moist concrete, their owner smiling lazily and enjoying the day despite the overcast sky and the cold rain. It was exhilarating, really, being able to walk out in public again without garnering pitying stares. It was nice to have his face whole and unmarred again.

So now here he was, strolling through this town and smiling at everyone he passed, waving at the confused faces of the older residents who seemed to recognize him. They were always confused, concerned and a tad afraid at the familiar face of a man they thought long gone. But they would shake their head and move on. It wasn't possible. Vincent Fletcher had died years ago. There was no way that sweet man who left so suddenly could still be alive. It had to be some strange doppelganger with a similar smile dressed in a heavy looking coat over a flannel shirt and jeans.

But Vincent was alive. He was alive and strolling down a street that had so few houses when he last visited. But now it was brimming with suburban life and he smiled at all of it.

The soft sounds of his boots in water stopped as he blinked, eyeing what appeared to be a young man walking out of a nice looking house and moving around the side of it and out of sight. Vincent tilted his head, blue eyes watching as the boy made his way to the car parked out front and left with what looked a violin case, returning into the house.

The witch would have moved on, would have ignored the strange young man and gone on with his life. But the boy had acted very suspiciously, running to the side of the house before getting what he needed from his car. That wasn't the behavior of someone with good intentions. Especially not that hesitation at the start.

The old witch made his way carefully down the street, turning his attention toward the impala and scanning over its surface carefully. A well kept car with an almost immaculate interior. There was what appeared to be dog-hair in the back, white and heavy. He continued his examination for a moment before turning back toward the house, giving it the same amount of scrutiny.

He watched it for a while, looking over each window he could see from the front very carefully. He eventually shook his head, turning and making his way down the street. He continued to walk, making his way into the town proper. He had things to do. But he kept the house in mind, locked it away in his memory for later if he needed it. Speaking of houses...he needed to get himself back to his old home, check in on things. Make sure it was behaving with his son.

((This is awful and written at 1 in the morning so....yeah. I'mma go sleep now.))

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 02-24-2014 at 07:08 PM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-27-2014, 05:51 AM

(( Sorry got nothing lol I think this is the worst reply I ever made to a RP ))

"Shouldn't take you too long should it?" Aiden mused, as he slid off the chair to pick up the plate Sasha had and stacked it upon his plate. As he stacked the plates he could hear her brother Matt upstairs moving around. "Since you don't have much to do that seems important, you should be able to finish up quickly. And since 'checking up' doesn't mean it's important which means if you didn't finish your duties you wouldn't be in trouble." Aiden picked up Becca's plate and put all three in the sink, turning the water on and began to rinse the dishes of all food substances. "Right?

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 03-14-2014 at 10:21 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-15-2014, 12:56 AM

What was Aiden getting at? "Right...?" she answered inquisitively, sliding off of the bar stool. She moved around the island to scratch Sasha behind the ears, noting how nice it was that Aiden was rinsing the dishes. He's such a gentleman, for being a horrifying vampire.

Okay, so he wasn't exactly horrifying. Not like the vampires from the movies that looked white and had a mouth full of pointy yellow teeth with pointy ears and lurked around at night sucking the life from pretty young girls. He didn't do that? Did he? Becca knew so little about Aiden. It made him all the more intriguing to Becca though.

Her mind wandered back to Aiden's questions. Did he want to hang out tomorrow? With her? She couldn't help but smile at the thought, forgetting momentarily that if he did, it probably had something to do with that pendant.

((Sorry, I'll reply with Matt in my next post. I have to run to the market before my husband has a heart attack about no wine here, lol.))

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 03-16-2014, 09:01 PM

"Care to tell me more about your brother?" Aiden inquired as he finished up with the dishes and placed both hands on either side of his body upon the counter top and looked over tow here Becca and Sasha were. Aiden wanted to know if Matt might have any knowledge or know anything about th e Pendant. He didn't want any obstacles no matter how small or insignificant they are getting in his way of his ultimate goal in using that pendant to eradicate a certain beasts off the face of the Earth. As he thought about how he would get the pendant and use it to erase Werewolves his face went from a pleasantly neutral look to one of malice. Just thinking about them made him disgusted. His thoughts flickered elsewhere which cause his demeanor to change back to what it once was. "Where is your phone, really?"

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-17-2014, 04:29 AM

Aiden wasn't making any sense. First he was asking her about what she had planned for tomorrow, and acting like she'd miss those things for some reason. And now he was asking about Matt? And her phone had gotten lost in the crash, what did that matter? He certainly was acting funny.

Becca shrugged. "My phone was in the Bronco, I think?" Maybe he was asking because he knew something she didn't. Maybe vampires were crafty like that. "Whatdya want to know about Matt? He's younger than me. Apparently acts older than me. Moved here last night because he dropped out of college, though I'm sure mom and dad don't know that part yet."

She thought for a moment and then shrugged again. "I don't know, why?" She saw his features change from unreadable, to something like anger, or disgust, and then back again. Was he thinking about Matt? Becca started to wonder about Aiden.

Just then, Matt could be heard coming down the stairs. "I guess you could ask him yourself," she said. Matt looked surprised as he noticed them in the kitchen. He pulled ear buds from his ears. "When did you get back?" he asked, looking between Becca, Sasha and Aiden.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," Becca said, leaving Matt and Aiden alone. When she opened the front door, her bestie was there. She smiled, a funny smile; something in between happiness to see Onyx and guilt knowing that Onyx was probably upset with her. Was she going to get an Onyx ear full?

"I'm really sorry," Becca said before Onyx could get a word in. She glanced over her shoulder at the boys in the kitchen and lowered her voice to a whisper. "I promise I'll explain later." She stepped aside to let Onyx in, closing the door behind her.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 03-18-2014, 01:31 AM

"Hey!" Onyx smiled at her friend, although there was slight nervous bubble in her. And when she apologized, grey eyes went wide. "I should be the one--" when Becca continued, she stopped and nodded. Without any extra explanations, she understood that there were more people here and blonde was slightly nervous - this simply wasn't the best time and place for long conversations.

She took off her jacket and hung it on coat hanger. Underneath, she wore black shirt with intricate rose bead design across chest that was tucked in dark, simple jeans and sneakers that had similar rose pattern on them - she had drawn it on the shoes herself. Before heading into kitchen, she glanced in mirror besides coat hanger and quickly adjusted shirt's collar. This outfit complimented her body without looking like she was specifically trying to look pretty. Although she clearly had eastern ancestry, her father's European blood showed through in the way her hair curled at humidity and there was nothing she could do about the black, wavy mess on her head right now. Sigh. Hopefully, Matt wouldn't see her like this.

Then she headed to kitchen to say "hi" to whoever was there right now and made Becca uneasy. When she saw that there were both Matt and Aiden, she nearly froze in doorway, though. "Hello," she greeted them, trying her best to sound friendly and even smiling. Something instinctively made her want to chase the man with mismatched eyes away, though. And so much for wishing for Matt to see her in better state.

"So, uh, thanks for taking Becca home," she chirped up, desperately trying to figure something to talk about and amend her rude attitude both previous encounters. But nothing good came to her mind and she looked to Becca for some help. She'd ask what Matt was listening to or how had the research went, but one would make it seem as if she ignored Aiden and the other couldn't be discussed with the other two listening in.

So, she decided to run. Well, not literally, but nearly so. "I'm gonna find Memow now, brought her some things," she awkwardly gestured towards hallway and didn't stick around to hear if anyone might object. God, she hadn't felt so awkward at Becca's for ages. It had been like her second home for so long, it felt awful to feel out of place here. Like someone was robbing her of home or kicking her out. Cause must be Aiden. Or maybe Matt. Or them all. Probably because of herself.

She found black furball in the backyard and picked cat up, hugging tight. "Why am I such a mess?" she asked softly to her pawed friend. "Why do I make everything such a mess?" But she had to get a grip on herself. There was still that talk with Becca, all the apologizing and things.

Last edited by sadrain; 06-24-2014 at 04:58 PM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 03-26-2014, 05:35 PM

He could tell Rebecca was abit confused by his questions and comments, which was just the way he preferred it. He hoped it would distract her, if she was thinking about it, from her pretty much knowing he wants her pendant. Aiden knows she isn't sure because she has no proof but he can't have her knowing either way, guess or fact. He had to stick close to her atleast half the time, the other half being ready to be at her side in a moments notice if need be. Partially because of that really old supernatural creature who he could not pinpoint what he was (BrotherofDarkness). This mainly was the reason for him asking where she was going and what she doing, the other reason was because she had asked for a real date. He knew she was secretly hoping but when she said it she hadn't said it seriously. So when he shows up it would really be an unexpected surprised, even ont he off chance she might come across a guess that alludes to this.

Aiden just nodded when she told him briefly about her younger brother Matt. Soon as Matt came down, the doorbell had rung so Rebecca didn't answer he brother instead she went straight for the door after telling them she'll get it. "About roughly half hour ago." He told Matt as he watched as Rebecca went to the door. Once she reached he returned his attention to Matt. "I hear you just moved in, how long do you plan on staying?" He asked Matt, geniuenly curious on how long his stay was. Aiden could tell there was no he'd willinggive up information directly about the pendent if he knew anything about it. Which only leaves indirect methods of dancing around the subject but close enough where Matt might just let information slip, or he could simply just compel him to tell him. Torturing and killing wasn't really an option since he is a sibling of Rebecca.

Aiden turned towards the odd sounding but familiar 'Hello'. His duo colored eyes were graced with the presences of Onyx, Rebeccas' BFF. They had a bond that was stronger than siblings, but they were no such thing. He simply nodded and said no problem, which it really wasn't a problem.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2014, 06:21 AM

Nate wanted to throw up. He could feel the contents of his stomach (all bile and what remained of his breakfast he had eaten so little today) roiling and rebelling against his throat. He could already taste it on his tongue.

He stumbled away from the laptop, the paused image from last night's footage frozen on the screen and staring at him; the door creaked open and a man with a face that wasn't a face but two black holes where its eyes should be watching him from beyond the wooden doorway. He had watched a little ahead, watched as it came closer (with muffled thuds it was wearing heavy boots), watched as it had crawled onto his bed and straddled him.

Watched as, after 30 minutes of just sitting there and straddled his sleeping form with its not face out of view of the shot and its arms too close to his face he was sure they weren't in the shot either (the noises that came from his speakers were not good it sounded like he was choking), it crawled from off his chest and slid itself under the bed.

He don't know how it was playing back to him. In his sudden nausea he must have hit the wrong button and wound it back. Back to the moment the not-person entered his room in full.

He stumbled from the front room, a hand over his mouth as he made his way into the kitchen. Sobs and gasps left his mouth in uneven spurts, wide eyes panicked and darting around the dimly lit room.

His feet fumbled and slipped and he found himself on the floor, gasping and retching acrid bile onto the cracked tiling loudly. He whimpered before he fumbled to his feet, hands on the counter in a sad attempt at support.

He needed to forget. Needed to close his eyes and lose himself and just...forget. He turned his attention to the fridge, eyeing it before he made his way there with a little more strength in his legs.

He opened the fridge door with a jingle and he dragged out the large case of beer he kept stored and chilled inside.

~~~*~*~*~~~

Audrey had needed to unwind. The shock and fear of what had...supposedly happened to her had worn down and left her with a dullness that was unacceptable in every way. So here she was now, putting on her new clothes (the origin of which had been left behind in the haze still fogging her mind beautifully) for the second time in twenty four hours.

She cast a look back, eyeing the figure sleeping on the bed, auburn hair fanning from her head like a halo, white blanket draped to just under a bare arm. The wolf smiled down at the dear thing, straightening the leather over her shoulder before leaning down over her. She placed a kiss on that bare, almost chocolate skinned forehead.

Audrey turned then, making her way silently out of the room, closing the front door with a barely audible click before she made her way back out into the street.

She took in a deep inhale of the rain stained air, taking in the scents of the people who had passed by and of the many things that filled the air of this town filled with monsters and men. To her it smelled like dahlia flowers.

Her nose wrinkled and her lip curled.

She turned from the house she had been to, had slept and partaken in a pleasure she had not felt in some time, not since death and ash had taken her home and family. Audrey needed to get her head back into the game, back into the hunt.

So she turned and, with a startling calmness, began to make her way down the street in long strides.

~~~*~*~*~~~

He was leaning in now, head tilted to the side. He couldn't tell if the dark-skinned man was breathing right, the sounds shallow and labored. That wasn't good.

The masked man sat up, turning his covered face to stare down at the man, a garbled growl of annoyance and displeasure leaving his throat. He lifted a hand, grimy fingers flitting across the others neck, checking his pulse and his breathing and deciding if it would be smart to move--

A sick crack filled the room, the masked man's body jerking roughly to the slide and slamming into the floor. Vincent stood and watched it with a look of pure disgust, his face twisted as he shifted the tire iron in his hand.

The man sputtered and gasped, a greasy hand moving up to cup the pounding point of impact. The masked man didn't even get time to retaliate, Vincent's foot lifting and slamming into his side, forcing him to the ground.

The old witch took the time to lunge downward onto one knee, bringing the tire iron down on the masked thing's head with another, wet sounding crack. It stopped moving after that, going limp under the witch's knee.

Vincent sniffed, standing straight and throwing the now blood and hair covered tool to the side. He turned, bringing his attention to the man on the soiled mattress. He glanced down at the bloody and still creature before turning and making his way to the other.

"Well...hello there," he muttered, leaning over the dark-skinned man and cupping his cheek. "How did you end up like this my friend? Oh don't worry now...I'll fix you up and everything will be alright."

He smiled.

"I promise."

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 05-14-2014 at 03:53 AM..