Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-19-2014, 01:39 AM

Omne enim obscurum, est a lumine.

Victorian London, what would become later known depicted in books as the time of Sherlock Holmes and Oliver Twist. While trade and technology began to boom within the city limits, many of its people lived on hard times, but managed to get by. A long hard winter had just passed, and with it, the anniversary of a momentous occasion; for years before, humans had been dealing with the rise of those which they called creatures of hell. Vampires: beings who's lives depend on the blood running through the veins of the living. Many vampires of the time saw themselves as superior to humans, as the next evolution.

Humans on the other hand, saw vampires as unholy abominations, who should be eradicated, before they could do permanent harm. The battle between the two sides cost both precious lives. Many became tired with the fighting, and sought only to live their lives, instead of worrying if each day would be their last. Others believed vampires were mere mindless killing machines, but they had evolved far beyond that; vampires had built up their own laws and society in the underbelly of London. They were led by their own government council, led by the elder vampires of their generation. There were younger vampires who worked alongside them, keeping the peace between various families and clans, as well as humans.

The end of this war, meant a common understanding between both governments. An understanding, that both sides were willing to create peace. This meant, vampires could no longer feed upon human blood to draw their power. For you see, where as vampires are naturally stronger, faster and have better senses than humans, their true strength is brought out by their consumption of blood. Human blood being the best for this task it also satisfied their hunger most. In turn for agreeing to not harm or feed on human blood, Vampires were given pardon for past acts, as well as immunity from harm. This meant, that humans could no longer hunt or kill vampire kind. They would live by the same rules, along side each other as equals.....or so they thought.

Not everyone was happy with the treaty, and as things began to advance forward, a new breed began to surface. They became known as Feeders by the vampire community, while simply being refereed to as Halflings or Half-breeds by humans. They were the result of human and vampires mating, and could only be created by birth. Often times, it put quite a strain on the mother, many dying due to giving birth. Some survived, but often with complications. Feeders were seen in one of two ways. They were either seen as a hope for the future, a true testament to the treaty between the two species by those who supported it or as an abomination, disgusting and freaks by those who did not support it. They suffered abuse, criticism and much worse by many, looked down upon and thought lower than dirt. As much as the two worlds tried, things were far from perfect.

There were those of the human world, who still sought the destruction of all vampires and now all feeders as well. They saw them as unholy still, and a problem for the future of mankind. There were those of the vampire world who hated the treaty as well. They sought to rise above the oppression of humans as they still saw themselves as the next step in evolution. They would also not hesitate to destroy any feeder or vampire in their way who decided to not become a full vampire, or support the treaty. Three species, and three paths to follow. With each species divided, tensions were once more beginning to rise. Many fear that as a result, another war will surface. The strong will survive, where the weak will be crushed and left in the wake. The future is approaching, but what kind of future that will be, will be decided now.

Intro / Roleplay Information / Roleplay Rules / Character Skeleton / Custom Race Skeleton / Roleplay Links / Announcements / Reserved / Reserved

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-25-2014 at 06:35 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-15-2014, 10:38 PM

The roleplay focuses on the rising tensions between vampires and humans once more, since the treaty was signed. It will focus on the three major species, and follow their paths of choosing which side they fight for.

Intro / Roleplay Information / Roleplay Rules / Character Skeleton / Custom Race Skeleton / Roleplay Links / Announcements / Reserved / Reserved

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-25-2014 at 06:37 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-15-2014, 10:43 PM

1. Respect IOS Duke and I as the GMs, this means: Do not question our decisions, as the GMs, we have the final choice and say within the rp. we understand a little help, and we make mistakes, but much of what we decide, we decide for a reason. So trust in us and our work.
2. Respect all other members of the roleplay
3. Follow all Mene rules.
4. Yaoi and yuri allowed, so respect this, and if you do not like it respect those who do.
5. PM all profiles to Me titled with the name of the Rp or they will not be looked at
6. Keep ooc within the ooc. This is your only warning.
7. No godmodding please -.-
8. POST A GOOD SIZED PARAGRAPH MINIMUM. I understand writers block, but NO one or two liners. They take up a lot of space, and are hard to reply to.
9. I will add/subtract and update the rules as needed.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-25-2014 at 06:38 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-15-2014, 10:46 PM

HTML Code:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/clCkeOa.png[/IMG]
[IMG]Character image here[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uCVezpb.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="your color here"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Vivaldi"]✦ Character Name Here ✦
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] You may call me [COLOR="your color here"][Nickname][/COLOR] if you wish.

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] I have been around for [COLOR="your color here"][age][/COLOR] years.

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] It is plain to see that I am a [COLOR="your color here"][gender][/COLOR].

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] My bloodline lables me as a [COLOR="your color here"][Race][/COLOR].

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] When it comes to love, I have a preference for [COLOR="your color here"][males/females/both][/COLOR].

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] My position in society has given me an edge on life. I am a [COLOR="your color here"][job/status][/COLOR].

[COLOR="your color here"]✦ You would be wise not to underestimate me[/COLOR] [fighting style/ weapons / powers].

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] What I do best is [COLOR="your color here"][Strengths][/COLOR].

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] I am not perfect however,  [COLOR="your color here"][weaknesses][/COLOR].

[COLOR="your color here"]✦ What you need to know about me[/COLOR] [info on character, bio/hopes/dreams/etc].

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] Your last information is [COLOR="your color here"][Extra][/COLOR].

[COLOR="your color here"]✦[/COLOR] [url=]Character theme[/url]
[/CENTER][/FONT]

HTML Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/clCkeOa.png[/IMG]
[COLOR="your color here"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Vivaldi"] ✦ Race Name Here ✦
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uCVezpb.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="your color here"]✦ Overview[/COLOR] 
[Give us a basic overview of the race, history, where they come from, etc.]

[COLOR="your color here"]✦ Appearance[/COLOR] 
[basic attributes of a member of this race (ex: fangs, fur, claws, etc.)]

[COLOR="your color here"]✦ Abilities[/COLOR] 
[Typical powers available to ALL within this race]

[COLOR="your color here"]✦ Strengths and Weaknesses[/COLOR] 
[Give us a basic overview of the strengths and weaknesses of this race]

[COLOR="your color here"]✦ Extra[/COLOR] 
[Anything else you wish to include about your race.][/FONT][/CENTER]

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-16-2014 at 12:16 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-15-2014, 10:51 PM

OOC

Accepted

Storyline Races

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-15-2014 at 11:34 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-15-2014, 10:58 PM

None At This Time.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-15-2014 at 11:34 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-15-2014, 11:00 PM

I

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-15-2014 at 11:35 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-15-2014, 11:01 PM

II

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-15-2014 at 11:35 PM..