No, but I will try. 1 16.67%
Maybe, but nothing ventured nothing gained. 2 33.33%
I am just here to stalk *cough cough* read. >.> 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 01:53 PM

Whether or not you believe in destiny doesn't matter. This is a game of choices, a roleplay at that, and yes it is open as long as the slots show there is an open slot. When someone dies off you may return to put in another request to start over again, OR someone else can take your spot automatically. I prefer you to be active when posting otherwise I shall make this in the land of Gaia as well. So let us begin shall we?

Chapter One:

A young woman walks into a bland shadow themed room where the five of you are standing. There is a eerie sound off to the background as a chill fills the air giving you goosebumps feeling like ice. Each of you are different from the rest, that much is obvious, and you begin to wonder more about why you are here. You didn't ask to be here, you were taken (kidnapped), tricked, or threatened into coming here. "My name is Karen Oswalt, as shown on your faces you must be wondering why you are here. Let me explain" the woman took a brief moment to look at the others in the room.

Then she began to speak once more "You all were just infants at the time to be born in order for us to play a game of gods. Hold all questions until the very end of this game by the way." She held her hand up so no one would ask any questions "Now you are locked on the property until you make the correct choices to get out, alive. You may try to leave now, but that means you would lose your life and my dears this is far too early now. If you survive or win you will get more than you bargained for. Now be careful of your choices and your wishes you will be forced to make. Stay as a group or single out, it is your choice, good luck" Karen stood mostly in the shadows so you couldn't see her appearance and only was heard as a voice.

With the final words spoken she disappeared into the shadows no longer there leaving everyone alone. So you're on an unknown property that appears to be a large estate like mansion. What do you do?

CHOICES:
1) Explore the house...
2) Talk to the others...
3) Scream hysterically...

SIDE NOTE: We all survived all these years without high technology so to be fair your electronics will not work. Not even digital watches, the house is powered by a water mill, and wind mills. They're stocked up on energy for quite some time though that could change depending if a storm rolls in. ALSO ALSO ALSO QUOTE each number please with the choice.

Last edited by Immy; 08-16-2014 at 01:15 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 01:54 PM

PLAYERS LIST:

Note: ALIVE or DEAD will be next to their names to show who is playing the game and their status. I will update frequently.

1- Arc Angel - Green (ALIVE)
2- Shikabane Hime - purple (ALIVE)
3- Hummy - Teal (ALIVE)
4) Nirn - Dark Red (ALIVE)
5) Cora - Pink (Alive)

Last edited by Immy; 08-13-2014 at 12:51 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 01:55 PM

You could win prizes or leave with your life, but you all get something *grins like an evil maniac*

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 01:56 PM

I want to make sure I have enough slots, do NOT post here until I give you the order to. Look for the OOC thread if that helps you may post there or the request thread.

Cora: Okay make your post whenever you wish.

Last edited by Immy; 08-11-2014 at 05:09 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 01:56 PM

NOT OPEN YET UNTIL ALL FIVE PEOPLE ARE HERE!!!

Nirn: I have to tag you here, but you may make your post any time.

Last edited by Immy; 08-11-2014 at 02:30 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-08-2014, 06:48 PM

Arc Angel:
Shikabane Hime:
hummy:

Please do quote your choices as it is now time to play the game.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-12-2014, 02:23 AM

Quote:
2) Talk to the others...
Raine watch the woman who identified herself as Karen from her corner of the room. Her dark green eyes void of any emotion for the moment, but internally her head was screaming, who the hell was this person and why had she brought them there? To undergo some sort of experiment? Were they all just playing some sick twisted individuals game?

Briefly her eyes went to the doorway and contemplated exploring the house. In the end she convinced herself against. She now focused her attention on the other four individuals in the room. They did say safety in numbers right. She decided to speak up, "well, now that THAT'S over with" there was a hint of sarcasm dripping in her voice. "I supposed it would be best to get to know one another, My name is Moiraine Delmontra."

((is this right?))

Last edited by Cora; 08-12-2014 at 10:17 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-12-2014, 02:28 AM

Quote:
explores the house
being an adventurous individual hummy sets about exploring the house.....she whispers to herself, 'this is how the dumb blonde always gets it in scary movies' 'since going up is usually a very bad idea i think i'll start in the basement, it's not creepy down there'

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 08-12-2014, 08:27 PM

Quote:
2) Talk to the others...
Amory felt his head throb at this new information, one of his hands rising to rub his temples tenderly as he refrained from tensing up. Panicking wouldn't get him anywhere. His attention turned from Karen's words to one of the others as they spoke up, their sarcasm clear to him. "Heh," he spoke quietly in response, not sure how to take this scenario. He supposed following her lead for now wouldn't hurt. "This is... quite the situation." He spoke as he let his hand drop, a soft sigh rolling out of him.

"I agree. My name is Amory Blaine. I'd say it's a pleasure, in other circumstances." He replied casually enough, though he found it a bit tough to talk. As he did, he saw another moving away from the group, going to explore on her own. Silently, he hoped she'd be alright.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 08-16-2014, 12:37 AM

Quote:
1) Explore the house...
Rosario groaned softly, her eyes closed softly as she held her arm closely. She didn't really want to be here, but there was nothing she could do about it. The young woman heard the other female named Karen speak. She slowly looked at the ground, hearing that leaving was basically futile. Rosario looked at her surroundings, she started to explore the house. Crossing her arms as she looked around the elegant looking hallway.

Before she had left she had heard someone introduce themselves, but she didn't stay long enough to get the details. Remaining silent, Rosario remained silent. Holding her arms lightly as she hummed to herself. Looking around at the inferior.

[Sorry it took so long, I thought I posted.]

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-16-2014, 01:27 AM

(CORA that was quite alright, Shikabane its fine with me)

Cora

Quote:
1) Do you Explore the house?
2) Do you scream hysterically?
hummy:

You need supplies in order to survive or maybe you are just curious. So now you have to decide on your room of choice and keep in mind not every room is safe.

Quote:
1)Bathroom
2) Kitchen
3) Living Room
4) Foyer
5) Stairs...UP
6) Stairs...down
Arc Angel

Quote:
2) Do you scream hysterically?
Shikabane Hime:

You need supplies in order to survive or maybe you are just curious. So now you have to decide on your room of choice and keep in mind not every room is safe.

Quote:
1)Bathroom
2) Kitchen
3) Living Room
4) Foyer
5) Stairs...UP
6) Stairs...down

Last edited by Immy; 09-03-2014 at 01:44 PM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-16-2014, 01:36 AM

Quote:
When two others ignored her entirely and went onward to explore the rest of the house, Raine was not overly offended. After all, they had their own right to do what they wanted, who was she to stop them. She looked back at the other, the one who called himself Amory. For a moment she looked ready to say something further but hesitated. After another glance at the doorway she said, "I think exploring the house is the best current plan of action. We'll never get out standing here, you are free to join me though...if you wish"

And then she headed out the door.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 08-18-2014, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Amory quirked an eyebrow when Moiraine seemed to stop herself from speaking further, wondering what was going through her mind. Then sighing softly and nodding to himself as she mentioned exploring, he silently agreed. To get out of here, they would need to search. Whether to follow her or not, however, was the question. Rubbing the back of his head troubledly, still having a hard time forming words, he decided that continuing to follow her lead for now may at least stop him from breaking down. That was certainly something he needed in his current state, hands shaky as they were.

Clearing his voice a little as she stepped through a door, he forced himself to speak. "I'll tag along, if that's alright," He spoke clearly enough, but his voice felt weak in his throat as he followed her out of the room.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 08-18-2014 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: Words...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 04:34 AM

I'll go into the kitchen pick up a nice long sharp knife. hopefully find a flashliight or too maybe some matches just in case and make a couple of sandwiches and have a snack and a cold drink I would say an adult. Beverage but I got to keep my wits about myself. I wonder if we should explore in pairs, ya know there is safety in numerous

Last edited by hummy; 09-04-2014 at 04:37 AM..

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 09-10-2014, 07:25 PM

Quote:
3) Living Room
Rosario decided to take her chance to go to the Living Room, it was one of the normal rooms in the house that people would feel welcomed in. However, that implied to normal houses. Her guard was up and she was ready for anything. She had to wait and see what happened, as well as looking at the interior of the living Room.