Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 09-19-2014, 10:33 PM

Plot:

In Transylvania, it is never quiet. Anyone who goes missing is never found...alive. But over time people have forgotten the reason for the missing people. They have forgotten the vampires and the vampires are going to fix that. Everyday they take more and more people. However, for as long as there have been vampires, the have been werewolves. The werewolves have made it their sole duty to protect the humans from the bloodsuckers. Their war rages on in the quiet streets and woods of Transylvania and little do they know that it is about to take an interesting turn. There are some humans, only a rare few, that are immune to both werewolf and vampire venom. One of those humans, a young female artist, happens to be visiting Transylvania but no one knows of her ability. It will be up to her to stop the war and sooth the two beasts.

Last edited by Nola; 09-20-2014 at 05:17 AM..

Nola

Old 09-20-2014, 04:51 AM

Rules:

~No Goddmodding, Power playing, or Over Powering your characters. If any of this is done, there will be no warning. You will be asked to leave~
~PM me profiles. Title them either Vampires, Werewolves, or Humans~
~If anyone wants to be a special human, contact me first. I don't want too many of these running around~
~All plot ideas must be discussed together in the OOC~
~Don't be racist, be Mario~
~Profile skeleton must be 5-6 sentences, which is a full paragraph, for the bio. If you half ass the profile, I will kick the other half of your ass out~
~Please tell me if you will be away for a few days. If you do not post at least once a day without a reason, you will be banned~
~I reserve the right to add and remove rules as required~

Last edited by Nola; 09-20-2014 at 06:54 AM..

Nola

Old 09-20-2014, 05:12 AM

Profile Skeleton:

[picture]

Name:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:

Accepted:

Name: Synestra
Species: Human
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 164
Likes: Animals, Drawing, Being in quiet areas, and tranquility
Dislikes: Pervs, rude people, and not being able to be alone.
Personality: Synestra is a sweet and quiet girl. She has always been respectful and is very creative. Her creativity is usually what draws most people to her.
Bio: Synestra was born in Massachusetts. She has always loved to spend her time alone drawing, ever since she was little. She can often be found alone, somewhere peaceful, drawing art in her sketchbook. Her parents died when she was 9 so her grandmother was left to raise her. She stayed with her grandma until the age of 18 when she began traveling in search of inspiration for art. Transylvania is her newest stop, where she has been painting the dark landscapes and she has had much fun. She also loves seeing the cute animals around Transylvania, some of which she has never seen before. She doesn't know of what awaits her in the dark and what she will become apart of.
Appearance: She has auburn hair and light brown eyes. She wear mostly comfortable clothes, cardigans and capri along with sneakers. Her skin tone is Ivory and she has a slender frame. She can always be found carrying a sketchbook and pencil.
Other: She is very friendly to everyone, even if they are a stranger. She is never rude to people, even when they deserve it.

Last edited by Nola; 09-20-2014 at 05:26 AM..

Nola

Old 09-20-2014, 05:15 AM

Banned Roleplayers:

Last edited by Nola; 10-12-2014 at 02:38 AM..

Nola

Old 09-20-2014, 05:17 AM

Reserved: