Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 08-13-2014, 03:08 PM

Nori Fugimoto
The sun gleamed right through the window and into the brown eyes of the sleep woman. One orange ray seemed to find its way straight through the trees and into the room. Nori pulled the blankets up slightly sighing before throwing them off of her. She barely opened her eyes as she stepped out of the bed, throwing her body to the floor. She lifted herself into the start of push ups. Fifty to be exact. By the time thirty three came around, Nori's eyes started to open. Reds, golds, and purples? This was not her black and white bedroom. She stopped, really awake now. Looking around the room.

It was beautiful, luxurious would be the word she used. The bed was large and the room very ornate. The view of the forest was the next thing Nori noticed. Of coarse her heart started to race. Was she kidnapped? How did they get her here? How did they get past the guards? She backed up to the bed, breathing heavily. She was still in her sleeping clothing, a pair of panties and a camisole top. Nori did feel the fabric of jeans brush up against her neck. Looking to the end of her bed, she noticed her clothing was laid out right there for her. The outfit she was wearing yesterday...?

How the hell?... she thought simply to herself. She had to of been kidnapped because of who she was. It was almost expected... But she had been training for something like this for years. Nori came to her feet, looking over the clothing. She pulled the black skinny jeans over her legs, and the black with silver lining vest over her shoulders. Her shoes were a pair of black booties with small heels. The tattoos on her arms could be seen since obviously the vest had no sleeves. With the elastic that had already been in her hair, she retied her hair into a high pony tail. Nori felt her pockets, no knife. It was missing now. Well, obviously they would not give her such a thing.

The dark brown haired woman began to look around the room. There were a pair of glasses on the side table. She picked them up. Bending them slightly... too much give, but she pocketed them anyway just in case. Turning, the little bulb in her head went off. She looked under the bed. "perfect.." She told herself, seeing the planks of splintering wood supporting the mattress. Wrapping her hand around one piece and pulling, it broke right off. Giving her a piece of wood that was just big enough to both hide and stab if need be. She slipped the piece of wood into her front pocket. Completely hidden.

It was time to leave. Pressing an ear up to the door, she could not hear a thing. Good, no guards were blocking the door. She peeked out, seeing the long metal and glass hallway. The whispers of people were to her right. She slipped out from the door and headed in that direction. Coming to the corner she peeked around ever so slightly. There were two people standing right there. Both of which she recognized. Amber Willow and Yukito Calix. Amber she knew from several classes, and Yukito was the only other person who braved the music room after school. On occasions they played together.

Alright, maybe she wasn't kidnapped by another Yakuza family. That was good. She stepped around the corner, showing herself. She stood tall, five feet nine inches, her jeans clinging tight to her legs. There was a bit of distance between where her jeans fell at her hips, and her vest started just below her natural waist. A few trickles of tattoos showed down the side of her stomach.

"Glad I'm not the only one now." Nori said with almost a sigh. Just hearing the end of Amber's question. Seeing the other two people, Nori felt her mind start to think more. The place was made of metal and glass and surrounded by the forest. It had to be the glass house. The one solely owned by Kira Burakkuhāto. He had given her an invitation yesterday... She could only assume it was the same for Amber and Yukito.

"I'm assuming Kira invited you two here as well?"

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-19-2014, 01:24 AM

The little girl’s gaze moved from her doll back up to Zane. Her eyes didn’t leave the older male as he explained how to kill the humans easily without causing much pain. She nodded, “I think I can do that.” Another blood curdling scream echoed down the hall causing Ayumu to jump, dropping Hotaru as she moved again to hide behind Zane.

After a moment the petite girl peeked out from behind the male’s leg and looked up at Shiro whom was looking down at her. When he said something about one of them not doing the job Kira had given them she frowned. Ai shook her head furiously even though she was still slightly shaking out of fear. “I…I…can’t let you guys get in trouble because of me.” Slowly she stepped around Zane and picked her doll. Her eyes moved back and forth between the older males. It was clear that she was making them worry which she didn’t want to do.

Taking a deep breath the girl calmed herself. “I will do my part too. I no wanna lose you guys ‘cause you’re tryin’ to protect me.” She would try to be brave and not let things scare her as much. There was still fear evident within her eyes as she looked at the three others. In her mind Kira would know if she didn’t do as told and the others covered for her. She knew that if he found out what they were talking about he would use her as a puppet like he had before. Or just make all of them disappear.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 08-19-2014, 04:30 AM

ɸ Sachiko ɸ

Sachiko had soon fallen silent. She didn't know what to say ant the moment since she wasn't spoken to directly at the moment. However, her mind started to wander; she slowly turned her head to look down a hallway. The writings on the walls prevented the ghosts from going through the wall and that was the only advantage the living had. The walls were both their savior...and traitor. Sachiko had to think of something, since Kira had control of the house, it was able to open and close most of the doors, but she also had control...but it wasn't as strong as Kira's. She then looked towards the other ghosts, realizing that one of them was missing. Well, two were missing, but the one of them was upstairs with Kira, the other was Victoria.

A sweat drop slide down the side of her head as she looked behind her down the rest of the hall then towards the other hall. It was only a matter of time until she found them. The young hostess looked towards the small group as they thought of a plan to help the humans. Sachiko had to think for a moment as she jumped lightly, hearing Shiro talk to her. She shook her head, collecting her thoughts as she spoke, "A-As l-long a-as the cr-crystal b-balls a-aren't a-around wh-when y-you are doing th-that. A-Also, wi-with h-how long h-he's been k-killing, le-let's hope it works." She said with a soft tone, she then looked towards the ground as she clasped her hands together. "Th-Then th-there's V-Victoria a-and Grimm." She stated with a faint sigh.

ψ Kira ψ

Kira could only smile softly, he looked towards Kenshin and Gemini. Two down, three to go. He continued to play with the small crystal ball, looking into ever once in a while as he seen Victoria throwing a fit. 'Well, that was easy.' He snickered lightly to himself, however his attention was taken by another presnse. Another male standing there who had spoken to then looked up towards the red haired girl. Kira could only stare at him, his pupils only shrunk lightly. "WhO tHe HeLl Is ThAt?" a voice shot through Kira's head. Kira blinked, keeping his posture as he replied through his thought, "I don't kn-know, d-don't worry about it. I don't th-think anyone else c-can see him...I-I think." Kira stated as he slowly to go into a trance like state only to be snapped out by Gemini's question about what happened.

Kira blinked lightly, looking left and right for a moment. He black eyes scanned the glass walls that surrounded them. "Well, we were all hanging out when we stayed out too long and I invited you here. But I-I am gl-glad that you two slept well. Now, I wonder where the others are." He smiled softly, a faint chuckle escaped his lips, holding the crystal ball in one hand then placed the other behind his head.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-05-2014, 10:33 PM

(I am so very sorry that I have not posted....I am trying hard and thinking on my posts and I recently have been in a seminar so I have even less time now I will get a post up so please forgive me in delaying everything)

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 10-05-2014, 11:10 PM

[How about this, who wants this to still be alive~]

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-07-2014, 02:33 AM

((Wolfie does!!!))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2014, 10:41 PM

Zane smiled at them once more, hugging Ai, Shiro, and Chiko close to him before he let them go. He already knew where one of the staff members were, after all he had let him stay in his room where it was safe but now he had to end the butler's life. "Shiro, I appreciate it. But there is no way we can guarantee that they will not be shattered." he said to him with a frown on his face, he looked at the girls before placing a large hand onto their heads to help reassure them. "It will be better then nothing." he bent down to pick up the doll, dusting it off as he bent down to hand it back to Ai. "It will be okay, Ai. I will be with you the whole time so don't worry about Victoria." he looked towards Chiko as she voiced her thoughts to them aloud, before nodding his head as he thought of something. "Alright. We will gather the rest of the living into my room. Shiro will freeze them while we make sure none of the orbs are around." he said with a smile on his face, looking around the area to make sure that there was no orbs spying on them. "I am pretty sure Grimm is with Kira so the only one that we have to worry about is Victoria. I will handle her though." he said to them as he reassured them to the best of his ability, knowing fully well that his face was probably scaring them more then some of the others.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-09-2014, 11:58 PM

Ai hugged Zane back as he gathered her and the others in a group hug. It helped to calm her further and to gather her courage. She was going to do her best to help and not become Kira’s puppet again. Gratefully she took the doll from Zane, hugging it tightly, before giving him a light peck on the cheek as thanks. She blushed slightly, embarrassed and hoping that he wouldn’t be mad. “Thank you Zane and you don’t have to do that. I don’t wanna be a bother to Zane, Shiro or Chiko.” The older boy’s words comforted her, if she wasn’t alone then she could do this.

Even though she had lost her family long ago she had somewhat found a new one now that she lived life as a ghost. Instead of having only one older brother and an older sister she had two older brothers and an older sister. At least that is the way she felt towards the three that were with her right now. Ayumu looked up at Chiko. “Do you know where all the living are?”

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-10-2014, 12:28 AM

Kenshin tilted his head slightly. Was everything alright with him? He glanced for a moment at the female who stood there with them, before back at Kira. He was looking at something, and seemed slightly troubled. He answered the question the girl had asked, saying that they had been out to late and he had invited them here. Kenshin's hand moved to his head for a moment. Was that true? He frowned lightly, closing his eyes for a moment. No...it wasn't...he would have remembered this person if it was, and others? He felt for a moment like a fog swirrled around within his head, before he shook his thoughts clear of it.

Once more an odd feeling settled within his heart. His hand moved from his head to over his chest a bit, as his eyes opened. He took a breath, before speaking up. "Perhaps we should see?" he said, to the question of wondering where the others had gone to. If something was going on, they should at least make sure they were alright yes? He could not forgive himself if there were others that he could help here and he did nothing. Besides, Kira would not allow anything to happen...would he? Once more his eyes moved to the other man, as he paused slightly with this thought. He swallowed slightly, part of him hoping that that was indeed true.

---------------------------------------

Things were ready to go, Grimm giving a slight sigh. He ran a hand through his hair, before frowning slightly. He was in no rush to push things forward, what happened here was Kira's decision. He glanced for a moment at the clock. He had a bit of time, before the others would most likely be brought down. For a moment he wondered where Sachiko had wandered off to. He was well aware of the events earlier, having been there when Kira was watching and acting. She should be dealing with her own task. However...A frown deepened upon his lips. A slight sigh escaping from him as well, he had a slight feeling inside that something was amiss with that girl. He turned to the kettle as the water began to heat up enough that steam began to appear from the top.

She would not dare try to place a wrench in the other's plans, that would be highly foolish. But, there was always a chance. A chance that needed to be delt with. He paused as he watched the steam floating out the top of the kettle. He would speak to her later, when Kira did not need him. He did doubt that she would speak to him about much though, not that any of them would. Kira had reffered to him as another set of eyes for him, which was something he was certain the others agreed on. They did not trust him, they did not understand him. He shook his head, it was all merely annoying...a pest really. He turned back to a waiting cup.

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 11-16-2014, 09:43 PM

Amber heard a familiar voice from behind. She whirled around and saw Nori Fugimoto. She didn't know Nori very well, they had only talked a time or two. Even so, the sight of a friendly face in such a strange environment made Amber feel better. "Nori!" A little overexcited, she ran over and glomped the girl. She squeezed her tight, then remembered how social interaction worked. Embarassed at herself, she let go of Nori.

Amber took a step back and listened to her classmate. "Kira? He sent those invitations?" She asked, confused. She glanced around at her surroundings. "This is his house? He brought us here?" She realized that she had been asking a lot of questions, but Nori and the other guy wouldn't know. She let out a sigh. "This is craziness. What is that guy thinking? Doing all this.." She mumbled something to herself, pouting.

"When I find him, I'm gonna kick his butt!" She fussed. "Isn't this kidnapping or something? Argh...!" Fuming to the point you could almost see smoke coming out of her ears, she whirled around on her heels. "We should go find him. He's got some explaining to do."