Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-09-2015, 01:59 AM

James listened to his loving wife, returning the tender kiss. "I see... I am glad he drank from an innocent." He said quietly. "I hate to say it..but he needs to experience blood lust just to see how dangerous it is for him and the ones around him..." James said to her, hoping that she would understand his intentions. "And he will probably need to feed more due to this curse. With the body of a female when he born a male- it could cause many troubles for our son... I can't train him until he is more or less used to being a female." James explained to her slowly.

---

Damien sighed and shook her head. "No..I am alright..." She said quietly as she slowly slipped out of the bed. She looked at Connie with soft eyes. "You don't have to address me as master..." She said softly, needing to use Connie as a support to help her out of the bed and onto her feet. This was very strange for him...

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-09-2015, 02:12 AM

“If Damien has to be driven into blood lust, then I want you to keep a very close eye on him, our son is very gentle.” Kareinia closed her eyes for a moment and pulled James closer to her. “He wouldn’t forgive himself if he hurt someone.” She wet her lips. “So far he has only drank the girl’s blood, he seemed to handle that, however I don’t know what kind of reaction he will have if he feeds on someone else. It would go well or it could go very badly, so you will have to stay with him, when he is feeding on innocent blood.”
XXXXXXX
Connie put an arm around Damien’s shoulders. “You’re probably a little weak after all your body had been completely changed.” She looked into Damien’s eyes seeing that they were still red. “And your eyes are not a kaleidoscope of colors but red.” She stood very still before making him sit down again. “You probably need blood, you had my blood recently, so I don’t think I should give blood right now.” She touched Damien’s face tenderly. “But, your uncle can probably find a good meal for you.” She pressed a finger against his lips. “Don’t say that you won’t drink innocent blood, because right now you need to get stronger and take care of yourself.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-09-2015, 02:58 AM

James nodded lightly. "I intended to my love..." He said softly. James sighed under his breath. "I shouldn't have raised him to avoid innocent blood... I'm sorry Kareinia." He said quietly, gently hugging his lover. "I will take responsibility for my actions." He said to her as he slowly released her from the hug and stood. "I will go talk with him now." He said, leaning over to kiss her lips tenderly, then taking his leave.

---

Damien placed a hand on her head and slowly moved her eyes to look at only Connie. Her touch made the young noble shiver a little. "Red is a nice color..no?" She asked, trying to lighten the mood. She shook her head and allowed herself to be sat down, feeling much like a child. She shook her head. "I don't need blood..." Damien murmured quietly.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-09-2015, 03:05 AM

Connie put a hand on Damien’s shoulder. “The last time that your eyes where this color, you become physically weak and I had to help you walk.” She shook her head not wanting to see her master like that again. “Damien, your eyes are supposed to be a swirl of colors, that anyone could become lost in.” She shook her head. “If your eyes are red I know that something is wrong.” She laid him down on the bed and sat down in the chair next to him. “Please rest, I will be here if you need help with anything.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-09-2015, 03:20 AM

Damien sighed. "It's this curse..." She said softly as Connie laid her down. "He changed me..who's to say he didn't change my eyes as well?" She asked as she slowly drifted into a black sleep. Being changed was exhausting...

xoxoxoxox

James slowly entered the room after Damien had bee sleeping for an hour. "Dear girl, may I have a word with you?" He asked her in a gentle voice as he approached her.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-09-2015, 03:27 AM

“Yes.” Connie said softly she got up slowly and left Damien’s side and approached the older vampire. “Will Damien be alright? Even if he won’t admit it he is still very weak and he needs blood.” She turned and looked at her sleeping master for a moment, if she hadn't been told that Damien was a girl now, it would have been a lot harder for her to understand. “His eyes are red, but they are supposed to be many colors, I don’t think he will be completely ok, until his eyes are back to normal. Even if he is still a girl."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-09-2015, 03:42 AM

James sighed. "Damien will be just fine." He said to her with a kind smile. He glanced at his resting son. "Stubborn as always it seems..." He murmured quietly. Taking a deep breath, he looked at the girl with very serious multicolored eyes. "You aren't going to like me for this..you might even hate me." He said rather bluntly. "If he refuses to drink, don't fight with him- let him experience blood lust. I need him to." James said to her. "It's a lesson to teach my son just how dangerous it is to allow himself to fall to that level- do you understand?" He spoke to her in a stern yet concerned voice.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-09-2015, 03:54 AM

Connie looked down sadly. “Do you have a plan to help him?” She walked up to the bed and looked at Damien for a moment, before looking at his father again. As it was she hated the idea of watching her master suffer, but in the ended she was only a human in a house filled with vampires. She relaxed and looked into the vampires multicolored eyes calmly. “If he will admit that he is hungry, I won’t stop him from feeding, but if he is half as stubborn as you think he is.” She wet her lips and sat down on the bed next to him. “Damien will probably be on the verge of blood lust before that happens. Still he will have to drink something to keep his strength up, this transformation was very hard on him, and his body needs time to a just. Please even if he can’t have blood, you can’t let my master starve.” She looked at the vampire with wide eyes as she said this, hoping that he would at least understand that much.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-09-2015, 04:05 AM

He nods. "I do." He answered casually. James chuckles. "My dear girl, what kind of a father would his son starve? Surely you don't think I would do such a thing?" He asked her calmly. "My brother is preparing something in case that happens, as we speak. I assure you." James says to her with a light smile. "I encourage him to feed, but if gives you a hard time- just come find me." He says to her quietly.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-09-2015, 04:13 AM

Connie smiled brightly at Damien’s father. “Thank you! I will make sure that Damien is comfortable.” She turned back to the girl lying in bed and touched her face. “I will stay with him as long as I can, but if you think it’s too dangerous, I will leave his side until he is himself again.” She wanted to kiss Damien’s lips and hold him close, but now that they were both girls the idea seemed a little strange to her. “I will let you know if anything goes wrong tonight.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-16-2015, 02:58 AM

((sorry for the wait~ x.x))

James nodded to the girl and glanced at his son, shaking his head lightly. "No need, but if he begins to act on his bloodlust- you must come find me or my brother." He said to her quietly. James nodded to Connie once more when she mentioned letting him know if anything went wrong, then turned to take his leave.

---

Damien just lied in bed, starring at the ceiling blankly when he awoke about an hour after his father left. She heard her father's news. He could be rather straight-foreword at times. After lying still in the bed for a while, she slowly sat up at glared at her reflection. She was fine. Did they ever stop and think that the crimson eyes were apart of the curse?

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-16-2015, 01:44 PM

(( That I ok, Thursday and Friday where a little crazy for me. I did check in here a few times, and I managed not to see that our role play had updated until now. ^_^ So it’s all good))

Connie sat very still and watched Damien, it seemed strange to her that he was a girl now, but this girl was still Damien. Keeping her eyes on him she found herself wondering, why Damien had been cursed in this way, after all there where things about him, that the person who had cursed him couldn’t have known. Unless they possessed almost god like magic, but that seemed almost imposable to Connie. “Damien, maybe we should go walking in the moonlight, or do you want to stay here and rest.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-30-2015, 09:40 PM

Damien shook her head and sighed softly. "I could use a walk in the moonlight..." She murmured quietly as she looked over at her housecarl. Damien slowly moved in a way that she could just slip out of bed without staggering and stood firmly on her feet. Running a hand through her long blonde hair, she sighed and looked at Connie. "Shall we?" She asked, holding out a hand to her.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-31-2015, 02:26 AM

Connie smiled and took Damien’s hand in hers, she started walking slowly trying to make trying to make sense of everything, but nothing seemed to make any sense to her. Her master had been a man, but now he was a women, what was the point of all of this? Was someone trying to punish Damien’s father and if so why? There were so many things that Connie didn’t know. She took Damien out into the garden and looked up at the stars. “Master, I know there isn’t very much that I can do, but no matter what promise me that I can always stay by your side.” She turned and looked into Damien’s eyes smiling. “More than anything that would make me happy.” She blushed and wondered if it would be ok for her to kiss Damien, after all she was still am man wasn’t she? Connie shook her head and started walking again, why did this have to be so confusing? She knew that if Damien was still a man a lot of things would be easier, but she had a hard time imagining what it would be like to kiss another girl.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-31-2015, 03:01 AM

Damien willingly followed Connie outside to the garden. She looked up at the bright stars with saddened eyes. She knew what this change was going to do to Connie. Confuse her. And it killed her that she couldn't give an honest answer. Sighing, she looked at Connie and forced a small smile. "Everything will be alright again..." She simply said, not knowing what else to say. Her grip on Connie's hand slightly tightened, but not nearly enough to hurt her. "I would very much like for you to stay by me..but if you don't think you can handle it, please don't make yourself miserable for my sake." She said quietly, loosening her grip on Connie's hand.

"I've been punished for meddling in my uncle's affairs... They had my father and my uncle wasn't going to do anything but wait. I couldn't risk losing him- my mother needs him more than ever." She began to talk.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 06-01-2015, 01:11 AM

Connie turned and looked into Damien’s eyes. “Damien even thought I am confused, and unsure of how to react or feel right now, I won’t leave you.” She took Damien’s hand in hers and looked into the girls eyes. “You’re still my Master Damien and the kindest person that I know.” She managed a smile and pulled Damien into a tight hug. “I don’t know what I can do, but I want to look into your kaleidoscope eyes again.” She kept Damien close to her and rubbed the girls back. “No matter what I will always be here for you.” She pushed away from her slowly and kissed Damien's cheek. "Even if your actions where a little foolish, what you did for your father was very brave, and I am sure that your mother is very happy to have him back as well."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-06-2015, 02:52 AM

Damien forced a small smile as Connie spoke to her. Her crimson eyes widen when she was suddenly pulled into a hug, and she relaxed soon after. Returning the hug to her sweet and loyal housecarl, letting her eyes slide shut as the girl rubbed her back. It was quite soothing. Her eyes slowly opened when Connie pulled away and she blushed when her cheek was kissed. Her lips felt so warm... She raised a hand and touched her cheek where Connie had kissed and looked at the girl with confused red eyes. Damien smiled kindly and lowered her hand from her cheek. "Thank you..." She said softly, looking up at the night sky.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 06-06-2015, 08:47 PM

Connie smiled tenderly. "Damien, I am hungry why don't you and me get something to eat." She took Damien's hand in hers. "Why don't we go inside and get something to eat. I am worried about your eyes, we don't know if its part of the curse, or if you need to drink blood." She put her arm around Damien's waist reminding herself, that even thought he was a girl now, he was still a boy. "You can drink my blood if you want too, but I won't force you, right now I just need to know that your alright."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-08-2015, 01:59 AM

Damien nodded lightly at the mention of food and smiled. "That sounds like an idea." She said cheerfully, then looked away and blushed a little. She would admit to being hungry- but not for blood. Food. Regular food. As Connie continued to speak, her eyes softened and she looked at the housecarl. "I understand Connie." She said softly, blushing again when she realized that Connie had wrapped an arm around her waist. "L-let's go inside, okay?" She said a bit shyly, averting her crimson eyes.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 06-08-2015, 10:37 AM

Keeping Damien close to her, Connie entered the house, she hoped that Damien would drink a little blood. However it seemed that James was probably right, about his son having to experience blood lust, she frowned for a moment hoping that Damien didn’t become too wild when that happened. “What would you like to eat?”
XXXXXX
Kareinia took her fangs out of the young boy, that she had been drinking form, and licked the wound and his arm shut. Because of the baby her appetite had increased. To the point that when she fed she had to be very careful, so that she didn’t ended up completely draining, the humans she was feeding on.” She watched as the young man was taken out of the room, he was very weak but still alive. Breathing deeply she rolled onto her back for a moment. Because Damien had been refusing to drink blood, she had asked James to keep their son away from her, unless he was willing to drink blood. Kareinia still loved her son but at the same time she had to protect herself and the baby. She put a hand over her swollen belly and managed a smile, she was so happy to have James back by her side.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-27-2015, 02:48 AM

Damien followed Connie and shrugged lightly. "Not sure... Let's see what we have in the kitchen." She said quietly, gently holding her stomach. She was hungry..but she had no idea what she wanted to eat.

---

James gently knocked on the door before entering the room and smiled at his wife. "How are you feeling, my love?" He asked in a gentle voice.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-02-2015, 08:46 PM

Connie took Damien's hand in hers she didn't know what she wanted ether, but she knew what Damien needed. She shook her head, sine in a way he was starving himself, it probably wouldn't be very long, before his blood lust took over. "Damien, this will be my first time in the kitchen, so you will have to show me where everything is." She pushed the thought of him losing control out of her mind, for now at least everything seemed to be more or less ok.

XXXXX

Kareinia smiled and slowly got out of bed. "James!" She put her arms around him and kissed his lips softly. "I am fine." She touched his face and neck smiling tenderly, she had almost lost him, but their son had managed to save him. She kissed him again and feeling a little weak she walked over to the bed and laid down. "Please rest with me for a little while." She smiled and put a hand over her belly. "Do you think that our son is going to be alright?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-02-2015, 08:54 PM

Damien looked at her and nodded to her. "Don't worry, I'll show you where everything is." She said, smiling a little and gently held Connie's hand as they walked. He led her to the kitchen and began pointing things out while explaining what went where and so on and so forth. Damien went digging in the pantry and pulled out a can of chicken and some bread. "Chicken sandwich?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to the side a little.

---

James smiled ad embraced his wife for a moment before releasing her and returning her kiss lovingly. He was glad to hear that she was doing it alright. He good sense that the baby was healthy as well. When she returned to the bed and asked for him to rest with her, he nodded lightly and carefully laid on the bed beside her. Having a loose arm over her belly, careful not to put too much pressure on the baby and kissed her cheek. "Do not worry Kareinia... I think our son will be fine." He said to her in a soft voice.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-07-2015, 01:26 AM

(( I can't seem to think of anything at the moment.))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-07-2015, 01:53 AM

((that's okay ^-^ do i need to add to it?))