blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-19-2015, 03:18 AM

The Space Between

(Iluzia Behind the Scenes)

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-19-2015 at 03:21 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 03:23 AM

This is a side thread to the main RP thread, Iluzia - A Circus of Darkness & A Circus of Light. This is a place for the characters to interact with each other without being confined to the main plot of our story. Where they can also voice their feelings about their writers, how things are going in the main thread or just be silly.

Rules

Follow Mene Rules
Be Respectful
Also if you are not a member of the main thread please do not post here. Feel free to read.

Links Out
The OOC | The Main Thread

Last edited by blueblackrose; 09-30-2015 at 04:53 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 03:24 AM

Reserved

Just in case...

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-20-2015, 01:34 AM

Chance: *promptly goes around and writes his name on various things*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-20-2015, 02:13 AM

Asha hums to herself as she walked around, checking out the new space that they are been allowed to perform and interact within. She giggles as she watches Chance write his name on stuff.

Ciaran pulled the reluctant Midori along. "See, I told you that there was a new gathering place." The fortuneteller sighed and shook her head. "I already knew that this space was going to be created for us to have fun in, but that doesn't mean I actually wanted to come here. Why did you have to drag me out here? I much rather go back to my tent." The woman huffed at her companion. Soon there would be more people, too many people that she didn't want to be around.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-20-2015, 08:06 PM

Chance was enjoying the silence and lack of people, after all contrary to popular belief, he was not a people person. Though like any animal he was marking his territory, which was why he was writing his name on an and everything that he could. Stopping when he heard Ciaran and Midori talking as the enter the tent. That caused him to look around, realizing he was standing next Asha. He grinned before he wrote his name on her arm, claiming her as his just for fun.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-22-2015, 05:17 AM

"If we all did the things we'd rather do, chaos would be far more prevalent." The most attractive voice one could possibly hear moved about Midori, and the shadows twisted about her feet before gracefully forming about the illusionist sitting nearby. Around him were towers of small objects - dice, cards, what appeared to be match sticks, and small figurines. His lavender eyes rested on the fortune teller, then slowly moved to her companion. "Don't you agree?"
-

Watching Chance write his name on things, Cole sat in a corner and stared. With wide eyes he witnessed the shifter mark the bold letters on items, objects, and everything in between ... even Asha! Finally, the faun laughed, unable to keep himself from it.

"That isn't going to work," he said, scooting to sit in a more obvious location on the floor.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-23-2015, 03:11 AM

A displeased look crossed the fortuneteller’s features as an attractive voice spoke to her and the shadows twisted around the spot where she stood. Her own pale lavender eyes locking onto the male illusionist from the dark circus. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Well in this cause one of them had appeared right beside her. Midori had always been leery of this one. Something about the way his aura was twisted put her off.

Ciaran had instinctively took a small step forward so that he was slightly in front of his companion. “That would be one way to look at it illusionist.” It was clear that he was in tune with Midori and the way she felt towards this man.

---------------

The acrobat’s giggling ceased when Chance wrote his name on her arm. Looking at him the fallen angel blinked in confusion. “Umm…I..really don’t…” Her voice was quiet as she spoke, not sure what to say the male shifter. Hearing Cole she gave a light nod. “Yes, what he said.” Asha found herself taking a couple steps back. Something about this situation was making her head start to hurt. Like part of it was familiar for some reason.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-31-2015, 12:55 PM

Zella: *walks in and sees the word "Chance" written on various things, and wonders what that's about*

Chen: Nice little space you've got here. *holds up a bottle* Who wants sake!

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-11-2015, 12:12 AM

Chance wrinkled his nose at a familiar scent before his eyes caught Cole sitting on the floor near his feet, the laughter helped to locate him even better. "It is gong to work and it has. The little bird is now mine as are you!" he said to him as he wrote his name across his forehead, he vaguely saw Asha trying to make a run for it. That was when he reached a hand out and tugged her back over towards them, all huffy and proud of himself that he had laid claim to at least two people and several objects, even a wall and the floor. It was an animal thing, marking things and claiming them as your own. "You are both marked so there fore you are both mine along with everything else that has my name on it." he said to them with a finality that said they have no room to argue with anything he had decided.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-12-2015, 08:38 PM

While moving away she rubbed her arm, but the shifter’s name wouldn’t rub off. The fallen angel hadn’t gotten very far before she felt a hand touch her arm. A small squeak came from Asha as she was grabbed and tugged back towards Chance. She squirmed a bit and tried to pull away, her wing brushing against Chance. After a few moments and the shifter saying that both Cole and her belonged to him now she gave up and sighed. “…I…don’t..” Her protest was cut off as Asha closed her eyes to push back the bits and pieces of her past that where causing her head to hurt. Opening them again she sighed, pushing a bit of hair from her face. “…just for now…”

Midori shook her head and moved closer to Asha, Chance and Cole. “Now look what you have done. You’ve scared our precious little bird.” Gently the fortune teller reached out and stroked the woman’s cheek. “There, there little dove. Everything will be alright. Chance is nothing like the other one,” the words were soft as she whispered. Upon touching the angel’s face she flinched slightly as she took away the pain from the memories. Asha didn’t need to remember such things right now.

Taking her hand away she smiled before looking to the taller shifter. “Play nice.” Her eyes were cold at first then softened. Glancing over she noticed that Ciaran had his own little pile of stuff that he claimed by writing his name on it. Shaking her head she laughed. “I assume that you had something to do with that. Oh well, I don’t care as long as no one tries to write on me.”

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-14-2015, 07:47 PM

Chance glared at the soothsayer, hugging the angel close to his chest as he refused to let her go. Him being of a great size, it kind of looked as if he was the big bad wolf, protecting little red ridding hood. What he could he say? He enjoyed being around Asha far more then he did Midori. Maybe it was because she smelled like something....well heavenly. A place that he knew deep down that he would never be able to go, no matter how much good he did in the world. "mmm....you are now part of my pack now..." he mumbled to Asha as he rubbed his cheek on he top of her head. He looked over at Ciaran, a grin crept across his face. "Hey Cia!! You forgotten this thing!" he said as he pointed towards the fortuneteller, not telling her that she had already been marked by the younger shifter. His amber eyes looked at her once more before he snorted and rolled them. "The only person scary around here is that illusionist in the corner. Besides for someone who has lived with a shifter, you sure do not know a lot about us." his words were spoken as if he was talking to a child who did not understand what was going on around them.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-30-2015, 05:06 AM

Asha smiled a bit. She still seemed to be a bit reluctant, but being in Chance’s arms was more of a comfort then a discomfort. There was no threat here just as Midori had reassured her. The shifter wasn’t like the others who had caused her pain in the past. The angel relaxed, giving the fortuneteller a nod. When Chance mumbled, rubbing his cheek against the top of her head she glanced up at him, leaning a bit more into him. “I’m not sure you’ll want someone like me as part of your pack. I’m…” Her thought trailed off as Asha tried to figure out how to explain that she was broken. Or at least she was dysfunctional, having memory lapses and lately her powers being out of control at times.

Ciaran looked up when he was called. Hearing the other shifter’s words he shook his head. Those two were going to end up fighting again at this rate. With a light sigh he moved from his pile of stuff after writing his name on one last plush chair. With a teasing grin he called back as he approached the others. “You can have that thing. She’s too stubborn.”

“I’m not a thing,” Midori growled as she glared up at the shifter. Apparently Chance didn’t understand what she meant, but that was nothing new. Yes she was already marked by Ciaran, but he hadn’t physically written his name of her. At least not that she knew of. When Ciaran chimed in the fortuneteller shot him a disapproving look. Most wouldn’t have noticed the slight shift in her eyes from anger to one of being hurt. Snorts, “maybe this ‘unwanted thing’ should find another place to go.”

Her attention returned briefly to Chance. “Yes, that one is rather…dark.” It was the only word she could use at this moment to describe the man whom the shifter was referring. Midori elbowed the older shifter, looking more annoyed with how he was speaking to her than what he said. “Yes, I have lived with a shifter, but that doesn’t mean I know everything about them.” The woman paused as she tried to figure out how to put what she wanted to say.

It was true she has lived with the younger shifter for a while, she also knew about the marking and such. It just seemed that he did things like that more when Chance was around. How could she explain that distance she kept between Ciaran and herself? Their relationship was not what most people believed it to be. “Forget what I said.”

At this point Ciaran was standing beside Midori, an amused look still on his face. “Now, now Rei. Don’t be that way. You know I was only joking.” He caught that hurt look that briefly flashed in her eyes and sighed. Because he wanted to joke and try to ease the tension he said something wrong. Unlike the others he knew some of the fortuneteller's past. Some of what had made her the way she currently was.

The younger shifter pulled Midori away from Chance before she could push more of his buttons. “Come on guys let’s just get along.”

Midori didn't seem to calm much as she was pulled closer to Ciaran. His words of trying to calm her also seemed to do little. The woman was still mad about the joke since it struck a nerve.