Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-29-2016, 12:49 AM

(Yo, this is apart of a pet project from a couple old-time roleplayers, called 'Menewsha Roleplay Revival'. Me and a friend of mine will be making a couple of roleplays to try and revitalize the roleplay section ((with feeling)) and for that I shall start out with a beloved genre, we all know and love- Zombies. I shall work on the story, but for now, all character sheets will be posted in an OOC)

Today is Tuesday, September 2nd 2016.

College is beginning, people are going about their everyday business, and the sun is shining. Everything seemed typical....except that today is anything BUT typical. Black Helicopters are seen in the sky, news reports of random mauling and incidents at hospitals have become wide-spread, and rumor has gone around about a virus spreading across the states. But for now, thing seem to be progressing rather normally. But, there is an old saying about days like this...

Nothing lasts forever.

(Setting- The Day the Apocalypse Begins.)

(Sorry if the Summary is short, but we figured it'd be best to start off with something simple

Here are the Rules

1. No God moding or Power Moding
2. You have any ideas, let me know
3. Posts need to be at least a paragraph long, so we have something to reply too. If you can write more than that? good.
4. Have fun. We're trying to bring the Rp section back, not take it down any further.
5. Post character sheets IN the character Sheets thread for the roleplay)

Last edited by Andraus; 11-29-2016 at 01:43 AM..