Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-21-2014, 06:48 PM

Markus walked up to finx, and hugged her. "Glad I get to call you sister soon.....even though you are a nightmare sometimes, but then again, I lived with Scarlett. "he said.

"Screw you too, big brother. "she said, then looked at Lucien. "Well, don't worry about me so much. Our child will be born the right way in this world. We don't have to worry about that anymore. "she said.

Jared was sitting in the grooms room, fitting on a tailor-made tuxedo. Jared reached into his bag, and pulled out a small journal. Inside were all the atrocities committed to his family, and Jared's promises of retribution. Not even bothering to look at them all, he wrote one thing on the back 'All debts repaid'. He then tossed it into the fire. Jared had spent enough of his life chasing ghosts.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-23-2014, 03:36 AM

Finx blinked at the hug then crushed him to her crying again. "Oh I just got her to stop." Boris groaned.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-25-2014, 04:22 AM

Gemini sweatdropped. "Oh, Finx, don't cry. Today should be a happy day." She said gently, trying to console her friend.

Todd and Aria both came up to Finx and hugged her legs, taking one leg each.

Lucian smiled and kissed the top of his wife's head. "You're right. We don't have to worry anymore." He said. "I'm going to go check on the groom-to-be." He told her, before heading out to find Jared.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-30-2014, 04:30 AM

'yeah I guess so.' Finx hugged her crushing her tightly sniffling.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-16-2014, 03:14 AM

"Finx, look at me. "he said, looking to her. "Smile, and raise your head high. Do it for your family, and for Dracula, that did not get to see this day come. It took them to get us this far, and it took them, for us to win. We should live every day to the fullest, and enjoy our lives, for there are many, including members of my family, that will not get to see it. "he said, hugging her again.

Scarlett hugged Gemini. "I think.....I think everything is gonna be okay now."he said.

When Lucien would come, Jared was still watching the book burn, not breaking his gaze

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-16-2014, 03:53 AM

"Don't mention Dracula." Finxs lower lip quivered. "Lets do this." she grabbed Balto and dragged him forward.