finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:23 AM

"I would do what any vampire hunter would do there job. We kill vampires the kill us can't help that much." Finx said with a shrug "We fight back so they don't wipe the human race out guess it doesn't much matter now does it?"

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2012, 04:59 PM

((oh sorry))
"I'm Luna" Luna whispered, "Luna Black.
-------
Marcellus walked into the slave market, he walked up to Pandora's cage.
-------
Jonathan looked at her solemnly, "I wouuldn't, if i had a daughterand she was a vampire hunter I couldn't harm a hair on her head in a million years, not even if she was trying to killme, not if she was going to singlehandedly wipe out my entire race, even than I couldn't hurt her"

SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 03-05-2012, 05:35 PM

Noelle kept a smile on her face. "Such a nice name," she said, "Pleasure to meet you, Luna."

Pandora opened her eyes slightly, just enough to notice that there was someone in front of her cage. She opened her eyes fully, looking up at Marcellus. "Hello," she said.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2012, 10:01 PM

"Nice to meet you too" Luna's voice was stuill a whisper.
----
Marcellus nodded in greeting, "What's your name girl?"

SpiritTaker

Old 03-05-2012, 10:21 PM

Noelle looked over the girl for a moment. "I like you already," she said, "I think I'm going to buy you~"

"Pandora," she said, "Pandora Night. And you are...?"

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2012, 05:09 PM

Luna didn't know what to say to that, she wanted to get out of the cage but was terrified of what Noelle might do to her.
------
"I am Marcellus" Marcellus' voice was cool, "Marcellus Keller"

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 01:48 AM

Noelle looked at the lock on the cage, but couldn't get it unlocked with her telekinetic power. She sighed, waving a guard(I guess it's a guard...) over to unlock the cage. Once done, she opened the door to it and held her hand out for Luna to take. "C'mon dear," she said with a gentle smile.

Pandora nodded slightly. "Nice to meet you, Marcellus Keller," she said, "So... you gonna buy me or what? It's cramped in this cage and my back is starting to hurt."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2012, 04:43 PM

Luna crawled out of the cage cautiously, staring at Noelle's hand as if it was a snake that might bite her, a poisonous one.
------
Marcellus considered Pandora from a moment than called a guard over to open the cage.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 04:45 PM

Noelle kept her hand held out, a gentle smile still on her face. "I won't hurt you," she said softly.

Pandora smiled slightly when Marcellus called a guard over. Once the cage was unlocked, she got out and stretched for a couple brief moments, popping her back. "Much better," she said, "It's good to be able to move around again."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2012, 04:49 PM

Luna took Noelle's hand cautiously.
------
"Follow me" Marcellus ordered, turning to walk away.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 04:59 PM

Noelle held Luna's hand gently, making sure not to hold it too tightly. She then headed to one of the merchant people to buy her.

Pandora nodded, following Marcellus silently.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2012, 09:51 PM

The merchant was a large scowling man, but his face softened when he saw Luna, he usually didn't like the slaves but she was one of his favorites, "You buying her ma'am?" he had a slight southern accent.
-----

Luna followed Noelle silently.
------
Marcellus paid for Pandora than led her out to his car.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 09:55 PM

Noelle nodded. "Yes, sir, I am," she said politely.

Pandora continued to follow, a small glint of amazement shining in her eyes when she saw the car. "Wow," she said, "Nice ride."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2012, 10:12 PM

Marcellus nodded with a tiny smile.
-------
The merchant pulled Noelle over to the side so Luna couldn't hear him. "Now you listen here ma'am, that girl over there, she's a good girl and she's real fragile so I better not hear that you're treating her wrong, you understand?"He looked at her, hard.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 03-07-2012 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: changing overto to over to

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 10:24 PM

"Do I get to ride passenger or do I have to sit in the back?" Pandora asked, looking up at Marcellus.

Noelle stared at the guard, laughing softly. "You obviously don't know me very well," she said, "I treat my slaves as if they are guests in my house. Sometimes even like they're my own family. I wouldn't be able to hurt a soul. She's safe in my care, so can I buy her already?"

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2012, 10:28 PM

"Whichever" said Marcellus indifferently.
-----
The guard nodded and told her the price. Then he looked at Luna, "I'm glad you;re finally getting out of here kid, you come back and tell me how you're doing okay?" he hugged her.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 10:35 PM

Pandora smiled, getting in the front seat. She buckled up, then looked at Marcellus again. "This is a really nice car!" she said with a small laugh, "The seats are comfortable, too."

Noelle payed for Luna, then looked at the guard as he hugged the young girl. "She can come visit whenever she wants," she said, "Now c'mon... It's not a very far walk to my house. It's just down the block."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2012, 10:40 PM

"Bye Jared" Luna called, her voce still very soft knowing he would hear anyway, waving to the guard as they left the store.

"Thank you" Marcellus said, as they pulled up in front of his house.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 03-07-2012 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: forgot to post for Luna

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 10:46 PM

Pandora, once at the house, stared in amazement. "Wooow," she said, "You must be super rich or something!"

Noelle smiled softly. "You should like it at my house," she said, "Lots of room to roam around. The garden in the back is a great place to relax, too..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-08-2012, 12:48 AM

Finx stared at that a nice vampire like the ones in the manga books? No those didn't exist in real life he was lieing "Why don't you go away and leave me be?" she asked with a sigh she was tired, cold, hungry and angry never a good compo but she couldn't help being cold or hungry so she dealt with it.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2012, 05:13 PM

Luna nodded, "You know the other kids used to tease me and call me a vampire" she said, "Because I'm so pale, but then the real vampires came..."
------
"You could say that" Marcellus said.
-----
"Because" Jonathan said softly, "You're a young girl and you're been kept in a cage like an animal and it isn't right"

SpiritTaker

Old 03-08-2012, 05:27 PM

"You're unique in your own way," Noelle said, "People bully others just to feel good about themselves."

Pandora chuckled slightly. "Alright," she said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:11 PM

"Stop." Finx held her hand up. "i can see right threw you're act and frankly I like it here why do think i bite so much." she smirked at him and leaned back against the cage she hatd it here but it was better then being bought by a vampire.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2012, 09:18 PM

Jonathan sighed, "What would be the point of an act? I don't need to get your permission if I wanted to buy you as a slave" he pointed out.
---------
Luna shrugged, "After all that's happened to me I can't see why that even bothered me" she shuddered, "Of course it would have been a lot worse for me if it wasn't for Jared"
-----
Marcellus gestured for her to get out of the car.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-08-2012, 11:13 PM

"Jared is the guard you were hugging, right?" Noelle said.

Pandora got out, closing the car door gently.