Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 10-29-2013, 01:33 AM

The character stared in wonder at the mysterious crawlies which were covering the carousel. The character was fascinated by the many legs of each creature and how they moved.

Ophiuchus
Libra's Mule

Old 10-29-2013, 02:38 AM

As Mark entered the park, he could hear commotion off in the distance. He slowly stumbled forward towards the gate of the park. Something was off to the side at the gate. Some contraption with 3 legs. Mark wondered up to the camera and groan, touching it lightly. The part of it flipped up and a flash came from the thing. He covered his eyes, but he was already seeing bright circles through out his vision, he stumble away into the park, trying to rub the circles away, moaning.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-29-2013, 03:07 AM

Dimitri

All of the ruckus woke up the sleeping Dimitri. He grumbled a bit as he laid awake in his small hut near the amusement park. “Really? Why does that woman insist on making so much noise when humans come out here?” The male groaned as he forced himself to get out of his comfortable warm bed. He stretched and walked to his dresser. Quickly the man picked out a black shirt and pants. After he was dressed he grabbed his white jacket, black gloves and red cloak, putting them on as well. He yawned and headed out into the dark, cold and foggy night. It was easy for him to tell the fog was created by Andromeda. Well he best go see what was happening since she had went to the trouble of letting everyone know there were humans in the area.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-29-2013, 08:51 AM

Kristoph was relieved to know they wouldn't be killing anyone. At the very least not on purpose. Though he was afraid things might get out of hand, and accidents might happen. He was frowning just slightly, most of his attention returning to the girl as she approached the carousel. It was odd, the way she screamed and jerked her hand back before Andromeda even began to make creepy crawlies appear. So they were winging it, his face scrunched up for a moment in thought, as he tried to figure out how to scare the girl. Someone else seemed to be approaching the carousel also. That thoughtful look soon left his face. He glanced at Andromeda, "..I think I have an idea, Andy." though he sounded a little reluctant. His tangible body began to shimmer and become a bit see through, then he disappeared altogether.

Kristoph's intangible ghost form popped out from the carousel horse the woman had been touching. Only from the waist up, as if he were some strange growth coming out of the side of the wooden animal. Slowly he began to slip out of the thing, coming out of it all the way until he was free of the wooden horse and his ghostly form hovered a few inches off the ground directly in front of the woman. He raised a hand reaching for her. "....Give me....your soul....Give it to me....I want it...I hunger for it!" His voice was a moan, groaning words and when he said the word 'hunger' his eyes flashed red for a moment. His semitransparent body began to change.

Kris' clothing changed to, it became torn in multiple places, blood soaked, his eyes grew dark and sunken in. His short hair mussed up with blood. Cuts and scratches, and gashes formed on various parts of his intangible ghostly body, each one oozing blood as intangible as his current form. The choker around his neck suddenly fell off, as if cleaved by an invisible knife. A long deep gash opened up on his throat where the choker had been, and blood flowed from it freely. This was what his true ghostly form looked like. The way he had looked when he was murdered somewhere on the amusement park grounds. One hand still reached for her, the other moved to his throat as he now made gasping, gurgling sounds while his lips moved. Giving the impression that he was trying to speak but unable to because of such a grotesque wound.

Last edited by Kry; 10-30-2013 at 02:39 AM..

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 10-30-2013, 01:39 AM

The character watched in curiosity as this strange being emerged. The character could see through it and noticed the strange red markings all over.

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 11-09-2018 at 07:54 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-30-2013, 02:36 AM

Mai was having second thoughts about her idea of coming to this place. The creepy crawlies frightened her at first. She frowned slightly and was about to say something to the person on the other side of the carousel when something else happened. At first she only felt the presence of a spirit, but didn’t feel malice from it. When it showed itself coming out of the wooden horse she stepped back. The way it was acting seemed strange to her, but then again should it really have?

The look on the young woman’s face was one mixed of surprised, fear and curiosity. She was speechless. Was it really just asking her to give it her soul? Shaking her head she backed away from Kristopher. She was having trouble gathering her thoughts. While backing away she fell over some debris that was on the ground behind her. She squeaked when she started to fall. She attempted to catch herself, but only ended up cutting her left arm on a piece of metal, causing her to scream slightly. Unsure of what to do Mai laid there staring up at the ghost as she held her arm where she cut it.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 10-30-2013, 03:02 AM

The character sees the girl fall backwards and gain a cut similar to the ghost. The character realizes that such marks cause pain. The character knows not what to do but runs over to them anyway.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2013, 07:37 AM

Gemini Starr
The young reaper walked into the amusement park, having heard that there were souls there to be reaped. She was new and not at all sure what to do, but she figured she would have to learn anyway, so she might as well practice. Hearing some commotion near the carousel, she wandered that way and saw a girl laying bleeding on the ground, and aa ghost that clearly had been murdered floating in front of her. Holding out her scythe, she ran over to the scene. "Spirit! Back away and cause no trouble!" She said as firmly as she could to the ghost. Too bad her voice was trembling. She also couldn't help noticing that this ghost, despite being feminine and severely wounded, was rather cute. No no no! I must not notice such things. I am a reaper. She thought, mentally kicking herself.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 06:29 PM

The character grasped Mai's arm, imagining the arm returning to normal. As the character imagined this Mai's cut slowly disappeared as the wound became sealed, leaving no mark that there was ever a wound there.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 04:12 AM

Maiara looked rather bewildered at what was happening. She had been holding her arm where it was cut when the reaper appeared to take the spirit away. Then the person that had been on the other side of the carousel was now beside and had healed her arm completely. What is going on? The woman knew well that she had psychic powers which have been passed down in her family for generations. Seeing spirits, speaking with the dead, and such were almost second nature to her. Sure she also had a few other psychic abilities which allowed her to do other things like heal, but nothing like this person had done. The reaper was also a totally unexpected sight. All of this happening at one time was starting to make her head hurt. Is this all really happening?

Mai closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath to collect herself. She looked at the person who had healed her arm. “Thank you. I am in your debt.” Her reply was soft, almost a whisper. She studied her arm where it had been cut. It was amazing that there wasn’t a mark left. If she had been left to heal it on her own she would have more than likely ended up with a scar since her healing abilities were nowhere near that level.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 11-01-2013, 04:51 AM

The character was amazed at the way the arm was returned to normal. Mai spoke in the same strange sounds which others like her spoke. The character wondered what this strange marvel was with which these beings made. The character knew these beings were similar yet the character could not create these strange sounds, at least not in the pattern spoken nor understand their meaning.

Last edited by Acobjum; 11-01-2013 at 06:18 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-01-2013, 07:53 AM

When the girl fell and harmed herself, Kristoph pulled back only slightly. A flicker of uncertainty passed over his features. Then when the reaper appeared, his entire form flickered. The blood and injuries gone in an instant and he was the perfect picture of health once again, well, as healthy as any ghost really. He hadn't meant for the girl to get hurt, and he didn't understand why a reaper was here, but something about a reaper being so close unsettled him. His ghostly form flickered and shimmered, as if he couldn't decide weather to stay or leave.

Then another being was there, touching the injured girl and healing her. Everything was happening so fast, all of these strangers. Strangers in his home. "...Out!" At first the words were whispered, then he screamed at them. "Get out of here. Go away, you don't belong here. No one wants you here. GO AWAY!" Then Kristoph vanished. Only to reappear where he had left Andromeda, his body becoming solid once more. Tangible and his feet touched the ground. That tangible body was tense, and he was looking away and down at the ground. Kris was mostly angry at himself for causing the girl to get hurt. He had just wanted to scare her, not cause injury. He shifted on his feet, feeling uncomfortable, angry and a bit ashamed.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2013, 03:17 AM

Everything happened so fast. The injured girl was healed completely by another creature, and the ghost in front of her changed forms. For a split second, the spirit looked like a normal person, and then he started yelling at all of them to leave. And then he was gone. Gemini's arms dropped, bringing her scythe safely to the ground. Her first reaping, and she'd bungled it in seconds. But for some reason, she hadn't wanted to reap that spirit. Perhaps he wasn't a malignant spirit, as she'd first thought? She was trained to only reap evil or harmful ghosts. Sighing, the girl turned to the two other being that were still there. "Hello. I apologize for showing up so suddenly, I hope I didn't frighten anyone. I'm Gemini Starr." She said.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 11-02-2013, 03:45 AM

The beings continued to speak in their strange sounds. The character continued to wonder what it was. The being from the carousel vanished and another being was there carrying something long.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-06-2013, 06:25 PM

The witch stayed in the shadows and watched her best friend with glee. He was finally stepping up to the plate and she was so proud of him. Andromeda laughed softly as the girl fell backwards and the tensed when the reaper showed. There was no way in hell she was letting her ghost get reaped. She was just about to use her powers to pop in front of him when he began yelling and then disappeared.

Turning slightly to the right she watched Kristoph appear next to her. Knowing her friend didn't like to be touch Andromeda pretended to pat him on the arm, making sure her hand was a few inches away from his arm. "Kris you did great! And to stand up to a reaper like that? Awesome! You did good, really good. Now we have to think up something else but first." Andromeda took one step forward, but stayed in the shadows where they couldn't see her. Clearing her throat she made a swirling motion with her fingernail on her neck then spoke. "You dare come into our home? You dare disrupt the peace of those who live here?" Her voice boomed through the amusement park, loud and deadly cold. "You have one chance to leave and if you do not take it you will never again see outside these gates.." the last was said in a whisper that seemed to come from right behind the group.

Now back to talking normal Andromeda turned to Kristoph. "If they do not leave in an hour all gates will be sealed and very hard to climb over." She whispered a quick incantation. "It will be extremely hard for them to leave after that and if they do not, they will join us for eternity. As for the reaper, she needs to be dealt with." They had to many ghosts around for her to be left free to roam the place.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-06-2013, 07:47 PM

Kris looked up when Andromeda reached out to pretend to pat his arm. It was a comforting gesture. At least to him, and more so because she hadn't actually touched him. He gave her a slight smile, and looked towards the group they were trying to scare. A reaper could be big trouble though. He wasn't even sure how to deal with one at all. He watched as Andromeda attempted to frighten the group even more, and then she was speaking to him again. The gates would close, these others would be trapped. Krisotph wasn't sure how he felt about that, but he gave a slight smile and nodded anyway. "How do we deal with the reaper? If I get close again, she might reap me." He frowned deeply at that, shifting on his feet. He didn't want to get reaped.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-07-2013, 02:08 AM

“Wait…” Maiara reached out towards Kristoph as he vanished. She cursed under her breath and looked down at the ground. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. All of it was starting to make her head hurt. She held her as she got to her feet. Just as she was about to introduce herself to the others two a loud booming voice started talking to them. The woman has mixed emotions about the warning the voice gave them all.

She hadn’t realized that her pendant has stopped glowing after she had stood up. “Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea,” Mai mumbled to herself. Looking at the other two she gave them a weak smile. “Well it seems we’ve over stayed our welcome,” she laughed lightly. “Anyway, I’m Maiara Kingsley. It’s nice to meet you. I’ve never met a reaper before and I’ve never met someone who can heal like you do.” She said the last part as she looked at the one who had healed her. Her thoughts turned away from them for a moment. Now what was she going to do? Join on with them, leave the park or stay here to test and improve her abilities like she had originally planned to do. Only time would tell she supposed. Learning more about reapers could be fun. “So what will you all do now?”

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 AM

Gemini started when the loud voice echoed throughout the park, warning them all to leave within an hour. That was enough for the young reaper. She couldn't keep up her brave act any longer. Shaking, she turned to the girl who had been hurt before. "N-n-nice to meet you, Maiara. Actually, I'm j-just a novice reaper. This is my first job, and I'm not sure I'm very good at it." She said, clearly terrified. "I d-don't know w-what I'm going to do. I'm a bit scared, but I c-can't leave or I'll lose my job. And for a reaper, that means death. It's k-kind of a no-win situation." She said.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-08-2013, 01:17 AM

Andromeda shook her head under the hood of her cloak. "I'm not sure yet Kris but I have to come up with something. I am NOT going to let her reap any of the souls here. Especially not you so yes stay away from her. I don't want you anywhere near her. We need to find Dimitri, he'll have an idea for the reaper." The witch snapped her fingers and waited for her broom to come to her.

During the moment she waited for her broom to come flying to her she thought. She had never dealt with a reaper before, none had ever come to the amusement park and she had no idea what to do. But she was going to do something alright. There was no way she was letting her best friend get reaped by that girl, no way. Yes, Dimitri would know what to do. Throwing her hand up in the air she caught the oncoming broom and hopped on it. Floating a few feet in the air she looked at Kristoph. "We need to go find Dimitri, you ready?"

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-08-2013, 03:11 AM

Kris smiled a little when Andromeda reassured him that she wouldn't let the reaper get him. He believed in her, she was his friend after all. Still he just wasn't sure how she could manage to protect him from the reaper. Then she mentioned Dimitri and Kris tensed a bit. He didn't have anything against Dimitri, but other males always seemed to make Kris nervous. It had something to do with his past and murder that he never talked about.

He watched as her broom came flying to her hand, and then she got on it. When she asked him if he was ready, Kristoph nodded slightly. He let his body become intangible and floated up into the air a bit. He would fly on his own, and follow close behind her to wherever she led. Hopefully it wouldn't take long to find Dimitri, and they could get a solution to this problem.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 11-09-2013, 06:06 PM

These beings kept making the strange noises and understand each other. The booming voice brought about the same. How do these noises cause understanding? The character looked up to see a being flying on a stick with the pale being from earlier next to her.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-10-2013, 01:43 AM

Dimitri was taking his time walking towards the amusement park. He was in no big hurry especially since Andromeda had disturbed him of course it was the intruders fault, but he would still blame the witch, at least to a point anyway. The male walked through the forest leaving his small hut behind him. As he walked he pulled his cloak around him to shield himself from the wind that still howled from time to time. His sensitive ears picked out the sound of the witch’s voice. From the sounds of it she was trying to scare the intruders. A light chuckle came from him when he heard that she was only giving them an hour to leave. They must have done something to upset her he thought to himself. By this time he was halfway to the park. While he walked he thought about what he would do. Really it would all depend on the intruders.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 09-30-2014, 11:53 PM

The character was filled with wonder after that has happened. Though frightened, the character was very curious.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 10-25-2016, 03:37 AM

The character is still waiting for something to happen...(esp. to advance the story)

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 10-06-2018, 07:13 AM

(Guess this story won't continue then... I enjoyed it so much too...)