Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-18-2014, 08:27 PM

- Roulette -
A Game Of Dice

Welcome to Haven Mansion, though it will be anything BUT a Haven for you. The mansion has many corridors and secret's hidden within, and the building has not been used for ages. It is on a deserted little island, in the middle of nowhere, so you are welcome to scream and try to swim for help all you like...though the sharks might get you in the end. You are all here for one reason only, to amuse me. You will do this by playing a little game of Roulette with me...A simple game of dice. At any point during the game, only six living players may be present within the mansion.

During this time, I will assign a number from a six sided die to each player. Whenever it suits me, I will roll said die. Whoever's number it lands on, has a choice. You can either die where you stand, or play a little game of Chance. If you choose to play my game, I will assign various outcomes to the numbers on a die ranging from simple to death anyways. The cast of the die will decide your fate and your outcome. If you die, it is game over for you, and you will be fed to the sharks...what is left of you anyways. If this happens, until a replacement comes, I will be gracious enough to leave a "Free Pass" token on your number on the die.

If I decide to roll said die before a replacement is found, and it lands on this space...no one dies or has to play my game that round. Simple enough yes? I am not totally heartless though, I only demand you play at least five rounds of chance with me when your number is cast. If you manage to survive all five rounds....Then you will play one final game. This time, to the six sided die, I will assign three "Lives" and three "Dies" to the die. If it happens to land on one of the Live spaces, I will allow you to leave the island in one piece. If it lands on Die, you die anyways.~ So the game is simple enough, the Die is ready to be cast so...are you feeling lucky?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-18-2014, 08:32 PM

Rules:

1. No Godmodding
2. Follow All Mene Rules
3. Respect All Roleplay Members
4. Post Profiles In Your First Post. They Will Then Be Added To Accepted Thread When I Can.
5. Yaoi and Yuri Allowed Within Reason
6. Violence Allowed Within Reason
7. No Killing Off Characters Without Their Permission
8. Keep OOC In The OOC NOT In The Rp Thread.
9. NO ONE TWO OR THREE LINERS, MUST POST A GOOD SIZED PARAGRAPH PER POST SO PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING TO WORK WITH.
10. BOLD and UNDERLINE other character's names in your posts so people know you are talking to them.
11. You can develop and add to your origional profile as we go. As long as their still alive.
12. Rules Subjected To Change When Needed.

Profile Skeleton:

All I need to know about you is:

Appearance:
Name:

Nothing else about you matters, since you most likely will not be sticking around long, so do not get attatched. You are welcome to add more if you like, but that is truly up to you in the end, depending on how long you survive that is...

Roleplay Links:

OOC

Accepted Profiles

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-18-2014 at 08:53 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-18-2014, 08:35 PM

Cast:

Living:

Puppetmaster: Solace (Kiyoto)

Victim 1: Nico Kumori (Kiyoto)

Victim 2: Eric Pinkham (YGOTASf@n)

Victim 3: Elaine Jones (Silvergamer)

Victim 4: Gregory Pferr (The Efflorescence)

Victim 5:

Victim 6:

Deceased:

None at the moment, but this will change in time.

Escaped:

None at the moment, and I doubt any will.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-23-2014 at 12:35 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-18-2014, 08:37 PM

Announcements:

* 1/18/14- We will fill up victim places as they go on the list starting with Nico who is one. Each victim will find the same card and die near where they wake up for the first time in the rp. However, the number on the card, and the number of dots on each side of their die will corrospond with their victim number. So second person to join will be two, then three...and so on till six. When a person dies, the others keep their die and number. It is whoever comes in as the new victim next, that will take over/replace the number that died.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-18-2014 at 10:02 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-18-2014, 08:38 PM

Reserved

II

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-18-2014, 09:56 PM

- Nico Kumori -

Appearance:

Name:
Nico Kumori

For a moment, the only sound within the room was the odd dripping sound of water. Stirring slightly, the male opened his eyes. It registered, that he was laying on the cold hard floor of a bathroom. The dripping sound was coming from the faucet. He slowly sat up, his head pounding a bit as he did so. Moving a hand to his raven hair, he pulled it away slightly to reveal a bit of blood. He tried to remember what had happened, remembering only that he had been on his way home from school when a suddenly he had been alone in the subway.

That was very unusual for a weekday, the light overhead had been flickering. He had thought he had heard footsteps and...whistling. The tune not one he recognized. Looking around through, he did not remember seeing anyone anywhere. He had been watching when all of it had suddenly stopped. He pushed himself to his feet, attempting to remeber what had happened next. He remembered getting the feeling of someone behind him, then...nothing. A sigh escaped his lips, as he glanced around the bathroom.

It was older in style, similar to one someone might see in an older victorian style house. He turned to the sink, turning off the annoying dripping water. After, he moved to the door, hesitating to open it. His hand on the cold metal knob, he turned it and pushed the door open to reveal a bedroom. He tilted his head, this was older in style to. What was this place? Something was on the bed. Upon approaching it, there was a small red die on a white card. He picked up the die, all around it, the only number was one white dot. He picked up the card, in black letters it read:

Welcome To A Game Of Chance
Number One

What on earth did that mean? He sighed, rolling the die between his fingers. He needed to find a way out of here, to find answers. He moved to the door of the room, opening it slowly. The hall was dark, and the same older victorian style the room and bathroom had been. He began walking down the silent hall, in search of anyone.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-18-2014 at 11:57 PM..

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-19-2014, 11:29 AM

Appearance:

Name:
Eric Pinkham

Eric rolled onto his side and gasped for breath. His chest hurt like he had been running, when he opened his eyes he did not recognize where he was. He looked around as he sat up. He was sitting on a couch in what looked like a small library. there was three walls covered floor to ceiling book shelves, hard and soft covered books lines these shelves the forth wall had a fire place that wasn't in use.

After blinking once or twice to confirm what he saw Eric stood up slowly not wanting to pass out or some other form of injury. He cursed under his breath as he realized his Ipod was out of battery. How did I get here? He asked himself trying to recall what had happened.

"Nothing out of the ordinary" he muttered to himself, "I locked up the apartment when I left for work." he checked his pockets, he still had his wallet and keys where he left it. Something was nagging him, he was now remembering that he felt like he was being watched, but he had not heard a thing while he listened to his music on his walk.

Eric looked down at the small table in the middle of the room. On it were two very simple things a card and a die. Eric first picked up the card and read it.

Number Two

Now picking up the die he rolled it from one hand to the other, all six sides had two white dots. "Well, I hope I don't need to roll anything other than a two." he said allowed as he pocketed both the die and the card and made his way to the door. He opened the door, it lead to a very long hallway, looking left and right he saw a young man approaching him, (Nico) and he said with a bit of volume, "Hello there."

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 01-20-2014, 04:28 AM

Appearance:

Name:
Elaine Jones

The throbbing in her head woke Elaine. She moaned as she sat up. Her vision was blurry as she scanned the room she was in. What the hell? she thought as she saw the unfamiliar room. It was a bedroom. A Victorian bedroom. Really? What did I get myself into this time? Blacking out wasn't a rare thing for Elle, but she never ended up in a house from the 1800s. Was it the 1800s? Her mind wasn't clear.

What exactly happened last? She thought deeply. There was school. She was at the library, writing up a research paper on the supernatural. Yeah. That's right. There was a weird feeling of watching. But she brushed it off. After that, nothing. She rubbed her head, before getting to her feet.

She looked at the bed. A small white card caught her eye. She picked up the red die. Three dots on each side. All the same number? How useless can it get? She read the card.

Number Three

Game of chance? Elle sat down on the bed, putting the card and die in her pocket. Things were about to get interesting. She could thought she could hear movement outside. But who was it? Well, she was number three. There has to be two others, at least. And if the dice means anything, then maybe there are six people in all. So the sounds outside might be them. Or the person in charge.

This whole thing was crazy, so whether it was someone else as confused as her or not, Elle needed to vent. Or just get confirmation she wasn't in some psycho house. She stood up and went to the door, opening it slowly and peeking her head out.

The Efflorescence

Old 01-22-2014, 11:58 PM

Appearance:

Name:
Gregory Pferr

'What is it that you find amusement in?' It’s probably an easy question for the most, but not for Gregory. No, definitely not. Everything, realistic in this world is useless towards the destiny everyone holds; Death. So why should he bother giving his all within the absurdity of life, if eventually his existence will vanish anyway? It was always a question he found himself busy with. Never he had treasured his life. Not, until this day.

He didn't even need to open his eyes... merely the try to get his thoughts organized within the nasty throbbing of his head was a hint of abnormality. He tasted a salty, metallic liquid inside his mouth as he came to the conclusion that he is bleeding. His eyes still felt heavy, he noticed a pungent scent he can't classify and such an overwhelming unfamiliarity that just won't seem like a harmless dream. It was cold. Alright, it is true that he always felt cold, but there was a difference. It made him uncomfortable and anxious and all his limbs tighten, as though he had a bad premonition about the bad outcome of this whole situation. Of this... unexplainable circumstances.

Slowly, he tried to open his eyes while continue to struggle with his dizziness. There he was, confronting fragments of a mirror, leaning on the wall within a room he can't seem to recognize. He tried to remember how he had ended up there, but his head appeared to be in no state to work well at all, so he dropped to think and started to act. He tried to stand up which ensued to be a difficult task given his weak, wobbly legs owned another will other than him. Eventually, he succeeded and with heavy and slow steps he walked forward into the next room with a single bed, nothing else. Under a dim light, he spotted the eye- catching red thing upon the bed and automatically reached for it. That 'red thing' revealed itself to be a dice with every side having 4 white dots. Wondering about its usage, he picked up the card underneath and read:

Number Four

Somehow this whole situation and his new discoveries turned out to be so unpleasant that he started to frown. He disliked it, true enough and he wanted to get out of here, thereunto given the fact that the bed did not appear to be inviting at all. Surely he had hoped that this was an unreality, a mere dream but he understood that if he continued to believe in that, he'll just run away from the obvious, although it might be agitating.

Hence, he decided to find a way out, simple enough. Slipping the die with the cart into the inside pocket of his jacket, he opened the door next to the bed; the sole door that he had yet to know where it led to. It was a quite dark hall, giving off such an intimidating feeling. With taking a deep breath to calm himself, he went off out of the room... as suddenly a head popped out. "Wha-" With a surprise, he stepped back, staring with wide open eyes to the female head which had appeared out of no where. It was a girl. Quickly enough he gained back his self-control and sighed in relief. "Don't startle me like that..."

Last edited by The Efflorescence; 01-23-2014 at 12:11 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-12-2014, 06:43 PM

Glancing up, he noticed the approach of another male in his direction. His body tensed slightly, with a sigh. Great, good thing was he was not alone. Bad thing was, he did not know this guy at all. Could he be the one who brought him here? He gave a slight wave in greeting, there was no reason in getting worked up at the moment for nothing. The guy looked harmless enough, and rather clueless as to why he was here as well. Perhaps they were not so different at all for the moment. That would be more of a relief, than finding out he was the reason they were here and all.

He heard a bit of comotion not to far away, and turned his attention in that direction for the moment. Had that been another voice he had heard? He wondered who else could be here, though for now he figured he should be focusing on the one right in front of him. He turned back to the male, "who are you, why are you here?" he asked rather bluntly, it was an ice breaker. Depending on what the other said, Nico would choose to either allow himself to relax, or to defen himself against whoever this might be. He was not taking chances right now, in this creepy place. He could wind up in danger.

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 02-15-2014, 04:16 AM

Elaine had seen the other two conversing, before someone else had come out too. She jumped when she heard him talk. "Ha- Hey!" She took a breath to calm herself, and looked at the person who had spoken to her. "I could say the same for you! You scared me." She thought for a second and then thought she should ask the obvious. "So... who are you? And do you know why we're here?"

She pulled the dice from her pocket."I'm number three. Which number are you? And what is this game of chance?" She sighed. Why was she asking this guy? He probably didn't know anything. She looked at the other two, who seemed to be starting a similar conversation. Which meant they didn't know anything either."Sorry for all the questions. I'm just confused." She didn't want to panic. She had seen enough horror movies to know the one who panics always dies first.

Oaklight

Old 11-02-2017, 08:40 PM

appearance:

name: Hui Hsueh

The cold ceramic pressed into my shoulders, easing me into consciousness. I open my eyes, blearily, taking in my surroundings. I find myself in an unfamiliar bathroom. Where am I...
I think about when I last recall being conscious. I remembered the day being mundane. My sister had bougt a bread cooker for our new apartment; we spent most of the day learning how to use it, and lounging with tv. I thought I remembered falling asleep with the tv still playing. I had a feint recollection of my sister waking me to run an errand late, but it was so hazy, the memory could've been a dream. Was that yesterday? or did I black out for an entire day...? is that even possible? My eyes stung as I blinked them, how long was I out?
I sit up and look around, but see no windows. Pulling myself off the ground, I run the tap and splash my face with cold water, taking a moment to wonder what floor I might be on. I turn to the door, which is slightly ajar, but hardly enough to see though. A dull light emits from the door, enticing me to move forward. I don't, I just stare for a bit.
Dark thoughts creep in... the stories of cold case files, a program my mother actively watched, rang through me, giving me a strange anxiety. I try to rationalize the situation... wearing the same pajamas I had fallen asleep in, I didn't notice any bruises or marks, but I wouldn't have come here on my own accord. I look around again, the bathroom is cold, and empty, although I didn't feel alone. "-hello...", my voice barely escapes, and a nausea sets in. I move forward and take a deep breath before tugging on the door, peering into the adjacent room.
Too my surprise, a Victorian style room stages ahead of me. Was this even real? I thought, this is the kind of room I'd dream about... so I must be dreaming? A table was set in the center of the room. I make my way too it, with a new anticipation. My chest felt tight. A note on the table read:

Number Five

A game? I love games... I grab the die, inspecting it. A red die, with five dots on each side. I wonder what kind of game my weird brain came up with? I thought of the possibilities as I skipped towards the open door, to an ominous hallway.

Last edited by Oaklight; 11-25-2017 at 10:48 PM..