Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2014, 10:54 PM

~Story~

Welcome to Tranquil Heights, a seemingly harmless hospital. This hospital has been around for years, pretending to help sick and dying children. What really happens in this hospital? What goes on past the doors that the parents aren't allowed to enter? Tranquil Heights is really a front for insane scientists who have been shunned by society for their torturous experiments. In this hospital, children go in and never come out. They are tested on until they loose their usefulness or until they turn eighteen. Children are used to test different things, often resulting in side effects that can range from bad to worse, the worse being death. Few children make it to the age of maturity but those who do are killed. Not all of the doctors and nurses are bad people though. Some actually form a bond with their patients, though they know better than to treat them nicely in front of others. Some try to find excuses to hurt patients for doing the smallest thing wrong. The head of the hospital, an evil woman by the name of Anumi Ryu, is an insane human. She will do anything to let her experiments and those of her colleges go through, even at the cost of the lives of children.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 04-10-2014, 11:06 PM

~Rules~

-PM me profiles. All profiles must be approved by me before you can start posting-
-Please add in your pm if you have school or a job. I need a measure of what speed the roleplay needs to go and I need to know who all has stuff to do in their life-
-You must post at least a paragraph (at least five sentences) per post. People need something to reply to-
-If you wish to add something to the story, please pm me-
-Do not godmod or power play-
-Add a in your pm if you are a patient and a if you are a doctor-
-You can not do anything that hurts or kills another character without consulting the person about it-
-To assure that you read the rules, you must put Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious as the title of the pm. If that is not the title of your pm, I will not look at it-
-While this an open group roleplay, I will stop accepting profiles after a certain ammount of people join. I don't want anyone to get left behind-
-Everyone must post an intro post in order for the roleplay to begin-
-I reserve the right to add more rules or take away as needed-
-There is no dress code. You character can where whatever you want-

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 04-14-2014 at 10:04 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 04-10-2014, 11:13 PM

~Profile Skeleton~

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Powers: (You can have up to three. This is only if the experiments done on you caused you to have powers. This is optional. Do not go OP)
Personality:
Bio: (at least two paragraphs)
Picture:
Other:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 04-14-2014 at 09:16 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 12:19 AM

~Accepted Profiles~

Patients

Name:
Lelani Lu
Height:
5'8''
Weight:
Powers:
Telepathy and Empathy
Dislikes:
Needles, people, Anumi
Personality:
Due to the experiment done on her, she doesn't have much of a personality. She spends most of her time alone in her room, drawing and writing. Most patients won't come near her because they think she has no interest in them when in reality she can't express how she feels about them.
Bio:
Lelani was a hyper, playful child growing up. Her parents gave her freedom that some kids only wished for. She was allowed to go anywhere she wanted as long as she was back by curfew and, when she was a child, within a mile of the house. Her father died when she turned ten. He was hit by a bus on his way home from work. It was a bad time for her and her mother but she was there for her mother. Her mother took on two jobs to pick up the slack and took good care of Lelani. Lelani tried not to cause too much trouble for her mother so that she wouldn't stress her out. Her mother would always take her to the park to play on the weekends so she could have fun. She had a bond with her mother that no one could break.

No one, that is, except the doctors at Tranquil Heights. One day when she was hanging out with her friends, they were attacked by some thieves and she was shot in the head. It didn't kill her instantly so her friends took her to the local hospital where they called her parents. By the time her parents got there, it was too late: Lelani was dead. What the doctor's didn't tell her, however, was that they were able to bring her back. The only difference was that she couldn't show emotion. Her voice was always flat and plain and no emotion would come out when she spoke. She could cry but she wouldn't appear sad. She has been in the hospital since she was 12. She has a deep hatred for Anumi Ryu because she is the reason Lelani can not feel.

Picture:

Other:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583

Name:
Alice Carter

Height:
4’3”

Weight:
75lbs

Powers:
None as of yet

Dislikes:
Mean people, fighting, and lightning.

Personality:
Alice is a happy go lucky child. She always has a positive attitude and looks on the brighter side of things. As well as she is a very soft spoken girl who is very social. Though when she realizes people are being mean she can get protective and become shy, wanting to get away from the situation as fast as she can.

Bio:
Alice was brought to the hospital by her parents; she had tripped and fell down the stairs giving her a brain injury. She had to go in for a surgery, after that she was in a coma and didn't wake up when she was expected to. The doctors told her family that it was not looking to good. Her family had agreed to just put Alice out of her misery as they were told the effects of long term a coma on the brain. Not knowing what was actually going on.

The doctors moved her into a new room at Tranquil Heights and started to bring her out of her drug induced a coma. A few of the doctors would need new test subjects and since so few were actually coming in with life threating injuries they had to them another way. Having not yet experienced the life within the hospital Alice has no idea what is going on at all and has very few memories of her past from her injuries.

Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath

Name:
Axel Conners

Height:
5'10''

Weight:
180 lb

Powers:
  • Axel is able to control and manipulate many different forms of water; however, it is still quite unstable for him. Since the more he uses it, the more his body tends to freeze on the inside during the time he uses the ability.
  • He always wears an eyepatch over his left eye; underneath it is a bright yellowish-golden eye that has a pitch black symbol. Whenever he does remove the patch and he actually decides to open up his eye, he tends to lose a bit of his sanity as his power over darkness begins to spread around him.
  • Axel has also inhuman strength along with speed to match with the strength he has. However, due to the fact that he is bound by a straight jacket, he is unable to use any of these powers to their full extent. Although during breaks, when he is allowed to eat; they are loosened up just enough so that he has access to his arms.

Reading, flowers, being outside, birds, mediating, meeting new people, playing instruments, and blood.

Dislikes:
Most of the doctors, being trapped in confined places, being alone, too much darkness.

Personality:
Axel is a quiet type of person although, whenever he does speak to anyone around him; he is very kind to others. Most of the time, if someone needs something done at all he would easily be convinced to do it without so much as a reward.
The only real problem with him though, is when his eye patch is removed and he is forced to open up his left eye. Whenever his eye patch is removed, his personality tends to change completely as he becomes insane and almost sadistic in everything he does.

Bio:
Axel was always born as a sick child to begin with, during his first ten years of his life; he was always getting sick with all different types of problems and he would always be brought to the family doctor to get his illness taken care of with either shots if not more medication. However, as he grew older; the problems with his health continued to get worse and worse to the point that no matter how much medication he had tried to take or let alone how many different shots of medication he was given, was doing no good for him.
It was only a matter of time that Axel's family was beginning to run short on money to be able to even take anymore risks to buying more medication to keep their only son alive at this point. So around the middle of the year, between the time of his 11th birthday and his 10 year old self; Axel's family had found a hospital named Tranquil Heights. Hearing good rumors about the hospital about how they were able to cure almost every single illness any child had, his parents had decided to hand their son there as they took care of him.
Unaware about what happened after a year of being in there, Axel's parents had been informed that their only son had died from his conditions worsening day after day and the doctors being unable to do anything. The truth however, is that the doctors had been doing tests on Axel's body to make him an experiment; luckily though, even if the tests were painful; they were able to somewhat get rid of his health problems.
After years among years of being within the hospital and reaching the age of 18, the doctors hadn't removed him from the actual building since his power over his water and darkness was a strange combination that they wished to know more about.

Picture:

Other:
Axel has a symbol on his back, whenever his eyepatch is removed and both his eyes are open. The skull's lips break free from the chains as the chains around it's ears fall off. The two blades behind the skull turn upside down and curve upwards rather than down. However, when this does happen though; Axel goes completely blind for the time being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose

Name: Aiden Rhodes

Nicknames: Nate, Jake

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 168 lbs.

Powers: I am able to create and destroy things on a whim. You see everything is made up of nothing more than simple bits and pieces of elements. I can rearrange those bits and pieces of elements to create and destroy. It's cool and all, but everything has a price. Sometimes that price can be rather high.

Likes: Art, reading, writing, being alone, playing with fire, sleep and sweets

Dislikes: Loud noises, needles, my father, doctors

Personality: Which one do you want to know about? I've been told that I have several, but can you really believe what those doctors say?

Typically I'm a pretty decent guy I guess. I don't like the doctors, most of the staff and most of all Dr. Rhodes. I was always the opposite of my twin brother. He was always kind and caring. While I tended to lock my feelings away and act indifferent to the world around me. That doesn't mean I'm cold hearted or anything. I just find it hard to express my feelings.

Doctor's note - It seems that Aiden has developed at least two other personalities from the experimentation. One of which is that of his twin who died at the age of eight. When he is Jake he is a very sweet and caring person. Willing to please, but also very fragile in a sense. The other personality he has developed is much darker and sinister. Nate a very troubled young man who hates the world and would have no problem with destorying it if he had to. Above all else Nate hates Dr. Jonathan Rhodes, his father, for all he has done. This personality has no care for human life and must be kept under control or the results will be disastrous.

Bio: Why are you bothering me with such nonsense? Isn't all this stuff in my file? This is for my file, hahaha. I'm sure my father will just sensor anything he doesn't approve of even if I write it here. Okay fine I'll share my story of how I got to this point, but if anything ends up messing from my file don't come pestering me about it. Just go see the man that made me what I am.

I was a twin, but my twin brother Jacob left me just like our mother had left us. Our mother passed away when we were three. She had been sick for a while. At the time I didn't know what the cause was, but I learned the hard way afterwards. The man that our mother loved, the man that was supposed to be our father, the man that was supposed to protect us. That man, Dr. Jonathan Rhodes, he slowly killed the woman he supposable loved by experimenting on her. Being left with just his two sons he decided that they would have to do to continue his work. It's amazing how he was able to keep it secret and secretly move my brother and me into LTB. We became prisoners without even realizing it.

My father experimented on us day after day. While I handled things well Jacob wasn't as fortunate. He often was sick or left weak after going through an experiment. Jacob left me when we were eight. During an experiment that our father performed. My twin and I were like two sides of a coin. We knew each other inside and out. We didn't have to speak to know what the other was thinking or feeling. Maybe that's why I have both mine and his abilities. Anyway that day really changed me. The anger and hate I already felt towards my father intensified. I don't know how true it is, but I've been told that I developed other personalities after my dear twin brother's death. I really don't believe them, it's probably just another excuse that that man came up with to keep me in this place under his close supervision.
Picture:
Other: I have a star shaped birthmark on right side just below the rib cage. Oh I also have a heart tattoo the word Mother underneath it on my upper left arm and a steampunk style half open pocket watch tattoo with the date my brother died on my right shoulder blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikabane Hime
Name:
Empty Hollow 'Ophelia' Shell
Height:
5'6"
Weight:
Powers:
DaRk LiGhTiNg
Empty has the ability to create lighting from her hands and body. The lighting itself isn't white but a blackish blue that is said to be more corrupted and painful than normal lighting since it is said it is driven by darkened desires instead of emotions.

Puppet Master
Empty is able to control someone with puppet strings, the puppet strings can be made of piano strings. Empty prefers piano strings since they have a habit of cutting through a person's skin and if coiled enough, slice a person in two.

Reflect
Empty can use the mirrors as a weapon to kill or taunt a person when needed. She can sometimes become the person’s reflection and scare her victims by moving the reflection anyway she wants to. Her anger, which she is unaware of, can be reflected in the mirror as well, sometimes making it crack slowly as well as manipulate objects around her as long as they are in the view of the mirror. Using this power, requires her to stare into a mirror or reflector for five minutes. For her to get out, the mirror or reflector must be destroyed or shattered completely and she will appear behind or next to the person.
~Example of objects moving: If there is a door in the reflection, Empty can open it while in the mirror. However the door outside of the mirror won't open.
  • Friends
  • People
  • Watching people
  • Learning new things
  • Eating
  • Training
  • Playing music
Dislikes:
  • Failing at socializing
  • Her home
  • Being alone
  • Her true self
  • Anyone who harms her animal friends
  • Some bugs
  • Being picked on
  • Frilly clothing
  • Dresses {at times}
Personality:
Empty has no emotions. Her personality is to substitute that but without emotion, she can’t really show it. She can be somewhat antisocial and a bit of a scary person when she is out of her room. Unfortunately, she was born with not one type of human emotion so she doesn't really understand it all the time when she witnesses it. She normally keeps herself calm by watch the animals do their thing and keep people away from her. Since Empty has no emotions, she has no problem killing someone or using someone has her puppet to get what she wants.
Bio:
Empty's life is a complete mystery at Tranquil Heights. She doesn't speak to anyone, she can't really relate to most of the people there and what makes her feared is her lack of any emotion. There are nothing but rumors about how the mysterious girl came to be and how she arrived at T.H. The real way of how she arrived is being found. Empty was living on the streets, eating from whatever she could find in the garbage cans or dumpsters. Empty was an orphan as far as she could remember but she was always returned back to the orphanage because she would terrify the people she lived with.

The orphanage knew of the little girl and never really told the adopters that Empty was emotionless and never really figured out why. By the age of 9, she was returned to the orphanage for the seventh time which made the caretakers upset. They forced Empty to try and show emotion but it didn't go too well. Empty Shell ended up killing those within the orphanage and left to be on her own. She lived on the streets for almost a year, killing homeless people and other by standers who got in her way, when a doctor from Tranquil Heights found her. They took her in and began experimenting on her. They were amazed by the fact she didn't flinch or anything once she was cut open or anything that would cause a child to scream.

The doctors kept her within the hospital has a small pet, but they still had a little fear to her since she didn't show emotion. It would only be a matter of time until she snapped and started killing again. The years went by and there were a few incidents here and there. Nurses and doctors being killed by Empty with her growing powers. Binding her hands and fingers with steel glove and cuffs as well as blindfolding her eyes was the only safe way to keep their little Empty from killing. Due to this behavior, the doctors stated Empty will never be allowed out of Tranquil Heights, ever again.
Picture:

Her eyes when she uses her powers
Her clothes
Other:
Empty sometimes goes by the name Ophelia because of her love for the water and long hair that stops just above her knees. She also has a pair of black bat wings on her head which can move like normal bat wings. Along with the steel cuffs and gloves, Empty Shell wears thick black chains that weigh her down so she won't use her powers of a puppeteer. The chains are connected to her wrists, ankles and neck; her strength to hold up and drag their chains around without a problem has yet to be solved. Empty can also talk with the animals, however it is just a talent she has.

Doctors

Name:
Anumi Ryu
Height:
5'7''
Weight:
Powers:
None
Torturing children, experiments, and science
Dislikes:
Happiness, backtalk, children who misbehave
Personality:
Anumi is a very cruel woman. She had experiment loving parents so she is use to the blood and she loves torturing people. She can be very social towards her worked but she is cruel to the children.
Bio:
Anumi was raised by parents who both liked experimenting. She would hear strange noises coming form their basements at night when she was trying to sleep. She never questioned her parent's motives or what they did because they didn't like it when she got nosy. When she turned sixteen, they allowed her to sit in on one of their experiments. She watched as they injected countless chemicals into a young child and the child's body reacted in many ways as it changed. She grew accustomed to seeing her parents experiment and by the time she turned eighteen, she wanted to do it as well. Her work with her parents was short lived because the police had been given tips about what her family was doing and busted in on them. The police caught her but her parents tried attacked the police and were shot down. Anumi was let go because she told them what all her parents had done. To them, she was a victim, forced to watch her parent's experiments.

When she turned twenty, she founded Tranquil Heights in order to continue her family's research without getting in trouble by the police. She hired a staff of doctors with similar interests as hers and they began getting patients quickly. Her first patient was a dead girl, the age of 12, who had been shot. She was able to bring her back with only a small side affect. She has been experimenting on Lelani and other since. She loves to hear them scream as she performs tests on their bodies.

Picture:

Other:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose

Name: Dr. Jonathan Rhodes

Nicknames: Dr. R and John

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 181 lbs.

Powers: None

Likes: Science, mathematics, reading, perfecting his greatest experiment

Dislikes: Disobedient test subjects, not getting the results he wants, imperfection, misplaced items, failure

Personality: I see myself as a fair man, perhaps a bit ambious and narcistic as well, but fair none the less. I treat all the patients the same there are nothing more than mere play things for my experiments. Granted I do prefer to experiment on my own son. He's such a wonderful subject. I just might have to swing it so that he doen't get killed when he turns 18. He's much too valuable to me. I am a perfectionist and I will not accept failure. Also I'm a bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to things being kept in their proper place.

Bio: Call me mad if you will. It wouldn't be the worst thing that I've been called. I know that my only son hates me and I'm not going to say he doesn't have a right to, but I think he needs more time to see things the way I do. Anyway I guess on to my story.

I was a young lad fresh out of college when I first began to work for Tranquil Heights. It was in college that I had met Helena. She was such a beautiful woman and caring too. We both were granted jobs by Tranquil Heights not long after finishing college. At the time it seemed like fate. Everything was going so well back then. About a year after we started our work here at Tranquil Heights the two of us finally tied the knot. We were both so happy and naive back then. As time went by we dived deeper into our research and it didn't take long for that research to cause changes that we never noticed. Helena started to question what she was working on while I didn't. I could see the great possibilities and wanted to take things further.

Of course the higher ups didn't see eye to eye with me. They forced me to do my own research and experiments in secret. To avoid the possibility of them finding out I began to experiment on my dear Helena. Not long after I began experimenting on her she became pregnant with our two adorable twin boys, Aiden and Jacob. Helena was so happy about them. When they were born she could tell something was different and wasn't right. It was probably because of their heterochromia. The woman confronted me about things. I told her what I had planned. She wouldn't hear it. As long as she was alive she wouldn't allow me to us our children to continue my research. Maybe I should have listened when she first begged me to just stop it all. Being stubborn and the perfectionist that I am I wouldn't hear of it. Helena allowed me to continue my work using her as my test subject.

Shortly after our sons turned three an experiment I was performing on Helena went terribly wrong. I wasn't able to reverse the effects it had on her body and she died. At first I was at a loss, but soon looking at my two sons I knew what I needed to do. Secretly I began experimenting on them and made them official subjects here at Tranquil Heights. Things went smoothly. Everything seemed to be going perfect. The boys were dealing well with the experiments and showing promising results. Then it happened Jacob's body rejected the new serum that I had created to enhance his abilities. The rejection was so violent. The boy died after suffering for two hours. Aiden wouldn’t ever admit it, but the loss of his twin brother changed him. It changed me as well. I became more determined. I wasn't going to make the same mistake, especially with only one subject left.

Aiden has proven to be a gem. He's adapted well to my experiments and is near perfection. I can't wait to see my life's work finally reached its peak. When that day comes it will be a glorious one indeed.
Picture:
Other: I will be able to finally perfect my life's work. Also down the line I might even start to mellow out more and actually become more of a father. Who knows I might even start to think more about the wellbeing of the people who are test subjects then just getting the results that I want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikabane Hime

Name:
Hannah Georgina Østergaard
Height:
5'7"
Weight:
Powers:
None
  • Causing pain
  • Feeling pain
  • Laughing at people
  • Making people cry
  • Mangos
  • Caramel
  • Being lazy
  • Music
  • Torture devices
Dislikes:
  • Someone not in pain
  • Seeing smiling faces
  • Someone doing her job
  • Remembering her past
  • Being lied to
  • Disobedience
  • Bad children
Personality:
Known for her sickening ways, Hannah isn’t the greatest person in the hospital. She LOVES pain with a passion and has no problem inflicting it to herself or anyone around her. She rarely shows forgiveness to anyone and when she does, that means she is saving up for later. Heartless, soulless and straight up insane, Hannah is a force to be reckoned with. Due to her past she has a distrust towards some people and has no tolerance for them. However, she has shown to have a small amount of humanity and limits. Seeing any animal in danger makes her mood turn motherly but she normally stays away from people so no one can know her secrets.
Bio:
Hannah is known at Tranquil Heights as Ms. Hyde. She is crazed and doesn't really care for those around her or her own co-workers. She enjoys performing the experiments on the children of the hospital. However, she wasn't always like this, there was a time in her life when Hannah was kind-heart and sweet. She was expecting her first child and she wanted it to be just right. So she left Denmark and decided to live in the United States, things were going good for her once she had landed a job in a hotel. However that wasn't the case.

Hannah got into a horrible accident going to work and had to give birth to her child early, she had to go to none other hospital but Tranquil Heights because it was closer. Once she had given birth to her little baby girl, the baby was then taken into the next room where Hannah didn't even get a chance to see her. It was later a nurse went to Hannah and told her the baby had died. Hannah went into hysteria, her hope of having a child had been dashed by the accident. She soon spent a few months away from everyone, slowly but surely losing her mind. She soon started working at Tranquil Heights, taking part in the experiments as the one who caused the most pain.

However, what she doesn't know is the hospital lied to her. Her baby never died, she was perfectly fine. She had been born weirdly and the curiosity of the hospital grew when they noticed she seem to not act like a normal baby. The little baby girl with bat wings on her head and emotionless eyes. They sent her off to an orphanage where they kept an eye on her, keeping her away from Hannah, even when she was close to her little girl. Hannah never figured out that Empty Shell aka Ophelia was her baby girl.
Picture:

Other:
Hannah does sometimes cry at night in her office when she is working. She is still morning the loss of her daughter, even after seventeen years. There are also times when she would place her hand on her stomach and mumble to herself, saying 'A dream so foolish'. She still has the small pendant around her neck that she was going to give to her little girl, oddly enough, it has the name 'Ophelia' in it and that was the name she was going to give her baby girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath

Name:
Kohya Ichinose

Height:
4'7''

Weight:
135 lb

• Doing tests on any of the patients.
  • Learning new things about anything and anyone.
  • Training.
  • Eating.
  • Playing games.(Normally sadistic ones that have to do with hide and seek with himself and the patients.)
  • Blood.
  • Pain.
  • Toys.
  • Disobedient patients.

Dislikes:
  • Paperwork.
  • People forgetting he is a guy.
  • Being bored.
  • Being ordered around.
  • patients dying.

Personality:
Kohya has always been a child at heart even as he grew older into his years of being an adult. No matter how many times people around him had told him to grow up with his attitude, Kohya would always smile and laugh at what others said. Whether or not it was insulting; this was due to the fact that even as he grew older, his childish personality seemed to also grow a crazed one as well. If he was ever angered, it wouldn't be noticed until his pupils would end up shrinking to tiny ones in his eye sockets and end up trying to kill everyone.

Other then that, he's really nice! ^-^

Bio:
Kohya was born and raised into a middle class family, so at birth; his family wasn't exactly poor but yet they weren't rich. They had exactly everything they needed to survive their lives just like any ordinary family should have. However, the difference was only slight that no matter what happened; it seemed as though Kohya was spoiled all of his life as he grew up and rarely ever punished no matter what he did. Due to that, Kohya was never really able to grow out of the habit of being a child at heart. When he had finally stepped out into the real world though and people were actually cruel to him for the first time; it was a completely different experience for the young child.

Experiencing through this most of his life as he continued to be spoiled whenever he was home, Kohya grew up completely confused about the world around him. Thinking that people around him were simply just trying to be mean to him, it had only taken Kohya a matter of time before he ended up snapping a nerve within his mind and ended up hurting the people who were cruel towards him. However, whenever he would harm these people, instead of looking as though he were actually angry; his facial expression would always show as though he were having fun and an innocent little child being happy.

Even as his family found out about his actions, they never did anything about it. Although this was due to the fact that they even began to fear their only son and how he could become crazed to the point that they would be killed one day as well. As the years went by, Kohya grew up along with passing through high school and even part of college. Finding a job at some type of mental hospital, Kohya learned to enjoy working at the hospital; almost calling the place a home of his own. He even ended up moving into a large room within the hospital as his own home as well.
While he lived there, doing tests on experiments and having both painful fun with them along with simple fun. Kohya became curious as he began to do his own experiments on his own body; soon this had caused the cat-like ears to pop up upon his head as well as giving him an immunity to many powers of the patients around him. Although it didn't mean he wouldn't still be easily killed. The large sword he had gotten was something Kohya crafted himself on his free time as a doctor that loved to make and build things whenever he had the time; yet another trait of his childish mind.

Picture:

Other:
He carries around a large sword that towers over his own body but he swings it like it were a feather weight to him. This is due to the sword being crafted by Kohya himself, he knows where to hold onto it to make sure it doesn't seem as heavy as it truly would be to anyone that wouldn't realize where the more lighter part of the sword would be.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 04-16-2014 at 11:14 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 12:21 AM

~Announcements~

~Now accepting profiles~
@~The roleplay is now open for posting but still accepting anyone joining~;

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 04-14-2014 at 09:15 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 04-14-2014, 10:53 PM

Lelani blinked softly as she sat up from her bed. She looked around, no emotion displaying on her face. She sighed, kind of frustrated that she could display how she felt. There were quiet a few emotions that she missed, though some she didn't. She had been at the hospital for three years and she still didn't like the place. She stood up and changed from her sleeping wear to her day clothing. She put on her red and black lolita dress and slipped her feet into her crimson stockings. She slipped her feet into her boots. She then looked in the mirror and began brushing her nappy mess of chocolate colored hair. She ended up putting it up in pigtails and tying red ribbon around them. She loved Lolita style which is why it was the only clothing she would touch. The doctors kept a little of everything in the closets for everyone, depending on the styles you liked. She knew that if this place had a uniform, she would hate it even more...then again, she couldn't hate. She looked over her reflection in the mirror and nodded to herself then left the room to go explore.

Anumi Ryu sat in her office, going over new patient files. Her brown hair sat in a loose pony tail trailing behind her. She finished looking through the files and stack them up. She stood up, her white coat falling into place around her legs. She walked over to her file desk and put away the folders. She let a small smirk slip onto her lips. She would get to do Lelani's weekly tests today. She enjoyed doing this, though it was also necessary for the girl to live. She gathered up her testing materials and walked down the hallway to her lab and began preparing. She did work with other patients but Lelani was her first and her favorite. She had been brought back from the dead and that was something she had yet been able to redo.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2014, 02:47 AM

Alice slowly rolled over onto her side yawning a little. It took her a moment to finally open her eyes and take in her surroundings. Sitting up on the bed she looked around the room a little more while pushing her bangs back out of her face. When her hands moved across what she felt was stiches so went back to feel them again. It was odd to her, she couldn’t remember getting them but now it explained where she was seeing as she didn’t recognize the place.

Swinging her legs over the side of the bed Alice slowly lowered herself to the ground. When her bare feet touched the tile floor she flinched a little before she got used to the feeling. She paused for a moment seeing what appeared to be a closet and went straight for it after she looked at what she was wearing. It seemed a bit odd that there was a closet at first but then pushed that thought out of her mind. Opening the closest she looked at all the clothes that were hanging up or folded nicely on shelves. She looked at each piece of clothing before picking out a white dress with a red ribbon that tied around the middle. She smiled to herself as she brought it out of the closet saying “Momma will be happy” more to herself then to anyone. She quickly changed into the dress and looked in the mirror; this place seemed to have everything someone would need to live here. Though that didn’t really faze her, she was just excited to go find her mom to show off the dress.

Stepping into the bathroom Alice noticed again that there was a hair brush as well as a toothbrush. She brushed her teeth and hair deciding to leave it down to surprise her mom. When she walked back into her room though she sat down on her bed being a little tired from all she had done. After a moment’s pause she was up again and making her way to the door, she wasn’t going to let being a little tired stop her. Opening the door she stepped out into the hallway, completely forgetting about shoes seeing as she was used to the cold floor against her feet.

Looking up and down the hall Alice paused, it seemed a little quiet, weren’t doctors and nurses supposed to be around? Instead of taking that into consideration Alice smiled and started to walk down the hall slightly skipping. She was on a mission to find her mom. After a bit of walking Alice looked around saying “Momma?” more to herself then to anyone. It seemed a little strange now; shouldn’t her mom be close by? But why was it so hard to find her?

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-15-2014, 03:45 AM

The teenaged male pulled the blanket over his head attempting to ignore the knocking on his room door. “Go away!” He knew well what the person on the other side of the door was here for and he wanted no part of it. “Aiden, don’t be that way. If you don’t take your medicine as scheduled and Dr. Rhodes finds out we will both be in trouble,” the nurse’s tone was soft yet stern as she entered the room. A groan came from the young man as he curled up into a tight ball underneath the blanket, holding it to keep the nurse from uncovering his head. “Aiden! Stop acting like a little child and take your medicine.” The nurse grabbed the blanket roughly and yanked it off of her patient. Aiden glared up at the woman, only his azure eye visible to her. “Quit calling me Aiden. I’m Jake and like I told you before I don’t want those nasty things.” After more arguing and the woman finally resorting to violence the amethyst haired man was forced to take the pill she brought to him. Due to his agitated state the medicines to calm him took effect rather quickly. He had little chance to fight it and within 15 minutes he was out like a light.

It was several hours later when Aiden awoke. His mind felt fogged as he sat up in bed and he found himself having trouble remembering what happened before he fell asleep. Feeling annoyed he punched his pillow. This was all that man’s fault. This had to be a side effect of another one of his damn experiments. His anger rose at the very thought of that man and all he has done. After a few moments passed he forced himself to relax. He needed to save his anger for the next time he meet Dr. Rhodes. The young man stood and to over to his closet. He picked out a black shirt, purple and gold vest and a pair of black jeans to wear. As he ran a hand through his hair he thought he heard a voice out in the hall. It didn’t sound like one of the hospital staff, but instead a little girl. Even though all he really wanted to do was to clear his mind and relax the voice had made him curious. Knowing what he wanted and what would more than likely happen was two different things he decided to see who was in the hallway.

The teen stretched a bit before peeking out into the hall. Just a few doors down he seen a little girl (Alice) walking in the middle of the hall. She seemed to be looking for someone or lost. Aiden knew he would probably end up kicking himself later, but he ventured out into the hall. He gave the little girl a smile as she approached her. “Hey there little one. Are you lost?” The older male’s voice was gentle as he knelt down in front of the girl. He guessed that the girl couldn’t be no more than eight or nine years old from her appearance. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes as he looked at her. So young and she was roughly the age his twin brother had been when he died. It made him feel sick to think about what she has probably already been through and what she would probably go through in the future.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2014, 04:57 PM

Alice noticed a boy step of a room and begin walking towards her. Before she could fully see him she was curious as to who he might be. But when he was close enough she saw him smiling and she instantly brighten up and smiled back at him. When he was standing in front of her she had to look up at him before he crouched down. When he finally spoke she smiled at him saying “I guess you could say that I am. I just woke up so I’m really just looking for my Momma; she would normally be there when I woke up.” She paused for a moment then said “I mean that is what mom’s do right?” Looking down at the ground a little as she thought. But a few moments later she was looking back up at the boy smiling brightly saying “I really like your eyes their unique!”

Still smiling she bounce a little before giggling “Oh...” she giggled a little more “I’m Alice, Alice Carter” She held out her towards him. She left her hand out towards him looking at his face, she noticed some sort of sadness in his eyes though that she hadn’t noticed the first time she looked at them. She cocked her head to the side a little and smiled saying “Why do you look so sad though?”

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 04-15-2014, 09:54 PM

Slowly reopening his eyes as he laid on the soft bed that was given to him by the doctors. A young teenage male that looked around the age of eighteen had reawaken from his slumber as he helped himself to sit on the side of the bed. Looking down at the tiled flooring of his room that had blood stains in multiple different parts of the room, the white haired male had exhaled a low sigh from his lips. "Eight years...eight years of this place..and yet they still won't let me go.." His voice was low to a near whisper as he helped himself off the side of the bed to land onto his bare two feet. Remembering that he was actually wearing a straight jacket the entire time rather than his usual home clothing before he had come to this hospital, the white haired male had tried to loosen up the jacket to get a bit more freedom with his arms; only to end up failing and the jacket tightening up around him even further.

This male's name was Axel Conners and he had been forced to stay at Tranquil heights for around eight years of his whole life. Standing quietly within his dark room, Axel had tried to take in a deep breath of fresh air within his room only to end up coughing violently onto the floor as a bit of blood came from his lips and fallen onto the floor. This was due to the fact, since Axel's power had consisted of the element of water; the doctors had made sure to give Axel a room that was specially designed with multiple air vents that both sucked out the air and brought in fresh air as well. Axel's room however was completely filled with dry air to the point that if anyone had entered the room and tried to take in a deep breath as he tried to do, they would get barely anything to breathe in to begin with.

Steadying his breathing back down after his fit of coughing, Axel had shaken his head at the fact that he had to experience that nearly every single day he reawakened from his slumber. He would tend to always forget about the fact that the room was always dry the way it was since every night he slept, he would tend to dream about the fact that he was back home with his family; even though he may not remember much. Although whatever Axel could remember of his life before coming to this hospital, he holds onto them dearly and uses them to keep himself from losing his sanity whenever the eye patch is removed from him. While standing silently within his room, Axel was easily able to hear the chatting of a little girl and a male from a bit of a distance down the hallway from his room. However at the sametime, not too far from the other hallway that Axel's room was straight across from; he could hear the footsteps of someone coming down the path. It was most likely the doctor that was coming for a daily check on the black haired female who always wore lolita clothing. Axel had never caught the girl's name, but it was more than obvious by now who the person was that was coming down the hall after several years of listening to those same exact footsteps each and every single day.

As he listened to the footsteps come closer and closer down the hallway, Axel had slowly made his way over towards his door and pushed it slightly open using his foot. Peeking out his room, he had taken a glimpse down all the hallways that his room was connected to before slowly stepping completely out. To his right, down the hall was a little girl and a teenage male speaking with one another as he had heard correctly. While to his left, was the same female doctor he had thought for sure that was going for the other female patient after-all. "Does that mean, I'm going to get tested on again today..?" He whispered once more to himself as Axel shook his head to try and not think about the pain that he would most likely have to go through again today from the continuous testing once more.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 04-16-2014, 12:08 AM

At the end of a hall lied a door that appeared to be normal from a distance. However, a closer inspection revealed the door would be anything but normal. It appeared to have 'caution' tape in a criss cross manner as well as an automatic metal bar behind the tape. Behind the door was a very dark room, no light was in it except for the sunshine coming in through a window. Soon a figure stepped out of the darkness and into the sliver of light, the figure stood not too far from the window as the light shone through revealing small things. She was wearing a Gothic nightgown with a see through loose black gown over it. A faint sigh escaped her lips as the young looking girl looked around the darkened room. Her room was supposed to be dark since she was a danger to also everyone she met. Suddenly a spark flickered in the room, lighting up the room as the girl made her way to the closet to put her clothes on.

Within a few minutes, the girl was dressed, wearing her black dress with two columns of red flowers going down the front and black stocks on her legs. The collar was white with small black buttons on the front as well as a furry part around her neck; her shoes were dark gray, going up to her knees and the heel part being only an inch or two. Once she was finished, she placed on her steel gloves as well as her steel cuffs on her hands on arms. It was too keep her from using her powers as a way to protect everyone, well what would you expect from the girl with no emotions and some people being afraid of her since she will kill anyone with a problem. The young girl's name was Empty Shell, sometimes called Ophelia. She was different from all of the other experiments and only the doctors and nurses really knew about it. Once she was down, Empty opened her door and slowly walked out, moving the tape out of her way. Her dark blue bangs covered her darkened colored eyes as she continued walking slowly through the hall. She had to walk slow, the steel cuffs were designed to keep her from moving her arms the gloves to keep her hands in check.

Empty's head wings twitched lightly as they folded against the young girl's head, her face remained neutral, void of any emotion or shred of remorse for the things she did in her life, the dark blue haired girl continued walking until he heard a commotion, she stopped in her tracked and just stood there, hearing faint voices from too far from her, she figured it was around the corner but she didn't want to continue since there was people out and she didn't want to take her chances if it was the doctors. She just waited until she heard something then she would do something, whatever care first, ever kill them or pretend they don't exist.

-------------------

Hannah sat in her office, watching the fish in her fish tank swim about as if there was nothing wrong in the world. A small smile appeared on her face, putting some food into the tank to let them eat. After watching her little animals eat, she walked to her desk and started walking on her paperwork, looking at the files of the little experiments. A sinister grin appeared on her face, her red eyes staring at the head shots on many of the children. Hannah leaned back into her chair, placing her feet on her desk as a way to relax. It was her lazy hour and she whether enjoyed her lazy hour. However she didn't like it when she started getting memories of what happened to her.

She placed a hand on her stomach, the memory was fresh in her mind as if it had only happened yesterday. The day she had her baby, hoping to have a baby girl she always wanted. Wanting to raise her and treat her like a princess, until she got the news her baby was dead. Her whole life changed within the blink of an eye because of the accident. If it wasn't for the accident then her little girl would still be around, or if she wouldn't have expected such an impossible thing to happen. Hannah gently rubbed her stomach and growled softly, 'A dream so...foolish.' She thought to herself, the smile on her face had vanished completely. Her eyes seemingly flashing in the light, she hated herself for what happened. If only she had stayed home then her little girl would still be alive.

Hannah erased her memory for a moment to focus on what she had to do, she had to preform a few experiments today and she didn't want to fail...yet. Looking at the files of the young participants, she analyzed each of their faces and their names. It would be an interesting day for her, she believed causing pain to them might help her with her sadness.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-16-2014, 04:59 AM

The boy shook his head. “I’m not really sure if that’s what they do or not. I would like to think that is what they do.”He didn’t remember much about his mother other than she always tried to protect him and his brother. Unfortunately she had been too weak to protect them. He chuckled at the girl when she said she liked his eyes. “Well thank you. Most people think they are strange and are scared of them.” Aiden took in the little girl’s features and actions. She seemed rather happy and curious like any child should be at her age. It angered him that she was in this place and she had no idea that she would more than likely never see her mother again.

Alice’s bouncing and giggling made him smile again. He took her hand shaking it. “It’s nice to meet you Alice. I am Aiden.” She had caught him off guard with her question and he frowned slightly. “It’s a long story Alice. You see I use to have a twin brother, but he died when he was around your age.” The boy shook his head slightly. “Seeing you made me think of him.” He ruffled the girl’s hair and gave her another smile. “It’s ok though, he’s still with me in my memories.” It was a little strange how this little girl could brighten his mood with little effort.

“Say Alice would you like me to help you find your mom?” He knew there was little chance of them actually finding the girl’s mother, but he could at least try. Plus he wondered if maybe she was like him and her parent worked here at the hospital as well. Of course finding out would just give him another reason to destroy this place and those damn doctors.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 04-16-2014, 11:20 PM

Lelani continued walking down the hallway, thinking of nothing in particular. She soon came upon a little girl and a teenage boy. The girl seemed little and innocent. Lelani knew she must be new. She wouldn't be looking so happy if she had been here for more than a day. That word...the mention of that word....that word that she couldn't feel...happy. A single tear fell from her emotionless face and she quickly wiped it away. She walked up to the two children and gave a smile, though no happiness shown. "Hello you two. How are you both doing?" she asked, her voice rather flat. She had seen the boy around a few times, Aiden she believed his name was. The girl, however, she didn't know since she was new. She concentrated and red the girl's thoughts. She was looking for her mother? Poor child was in for disappointment but she wouldn't tell her that.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-17-2014, 12:18 AM

Alice looked at him confused for a moment when he said that he didn’t really know if that was what moms were supposed to do but it was replaced by a smiled when he thanked her for the comment about his eyes. When he shook her hand and introduced himself her smiled got bigger and mentally said Aiden in her head. It suited him, and she thought it was perfectly unique just like him. When he began to explain the story about his twin brother she paused and her smile slightly faltered when he mentioned that he had died. When he ruffled her hair her smiled came back along with the idea that Aiden’s brother was in his memories. She instantly closed the distance between them and gave Aiden a big hug saying “I’m sure he was as nice as you and had the same unique eyes”. She stepped back with a huge smile on her face saying “Memories are always nice to have, I wish I had some”.

When Aiden asked if he could help her Alice jumped a little and clasped her hands in front of her saying “Would you! That would be great!” She felt a wave of exhaustion pass over her and she blinked a little before saying “You can look high and I can look low” with a huge smile on her face. She had noticed some movement behind Aiden but was more concentrated on him to react to it. Besides he was going to help her find her mom and that is what she really wanted most right now, well besides sleep but that could wait.

As another girl walked up to them though her attention was drawn to her, Alice noticed the smile but to her it seemed a little, how to put it she didn’t know but she thought it looked empty. When the girl spoke Alice smiled up at her and hearing the question bounced a little. She looked over at Aiden for a moment before looking back at the girl saying “I’m doing great! Aiden’s even going to help me find my mom!” Her smiled grew even bigger before she paused and held out her hand saying “I’m Alice, Alice Carter. It’s nice to meet you” She figured that she would be doing that a lot today when she found new people, but that was fine with her she liked making new friends.

Shikabane Hime

Old 04-19-2014, 05:08 AM

As she stood there silent, Empty debated if she wanted to go and meet the children around the corner. A faint sigh escaped her lips as her feet made soft thuds on the floor. The cuffs around her wrists made it a little difficult to walk since they had to weigh down her arms and keep her hands together. This would make Empty's back hurt if she hadn't got used to the weight or the pain. As soon as Empty reached the corner and look a peek, she seen who had been standing in the hall, a little girl, an older male and another female. She blinked lightly staring towards them, listening into the conversation as they spoke.

Her head wings twitched as Empty started walking towards the group, the expression on her face was blank, her eyes looked dull compared to most people her age. Her hair dangled in her face which made it a little harder to make out any facial structure. Luckily, her bangs were split enough for her to see what was in front of her and who to watch out for; it wasn't everyday she would attempt to be with the children of Tranquil Height since she always stayed away or in her room. Empty shook her head a little, to at least move some of her hair out of the way so they could see her face as well as see them.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 04-20-2014, 07:43 PM

Lelani looked at Alice and let her smile slip from her lips. She knew the girl could probably tell that her smile was empty and she wished that she could show the girl a real one. She had a feeling that, even if she could have, it would not have been a real smile. "Nice to meet you Alice. My name is Lelani Lu. You are looking for your mother? Hmm, would you like me to help you? I know a good bit about the hospital," she said, her voice never changing. She knew they wouldn't find Alice's mother but it would be best for the girl to have some friends around when she found out the truth. Maybe the girl would be her friend despite her emotionless self.

She looked up as she sensed someone approaching. There was a girl approaching them. Lelani looked at the girl, wondering who she was. She hadn't seen her around but it was obvious she wasn't knew. "um, hello. What's your name?" Lelani asked. It upset her that she couldn't show emotion in her voice or in her actions. She would save it for Anumi though. She knew she would see her soon anyway. She always did and she always dreaded it. She waited for the girl to reply.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-21-2014, 02:15 AM

The boy gave a laugh. “He was a very nice person and yes we did share the same unique eyes. As for memories I’m sure you have a few. You just don’t realize it.” Seeing Alice so happy and excited made him happy. It was like her happiness was infectious. He gave her a nod. “Sounds like we have a plan then Alice.”

Hearing footsteps behind him he turned slightly to see who it was. He offered Lelani a slight smile. “Hello. Doing as well as can be expected in this place. How are you?” He somewhat recognized the girl, but wasn’t sure what her name was. “I’m Aiden,” he offered only his first name. He didn’t want to be associated with the devil of a man who was his father.

It seemed that Alice was a popular person to bring out so many of the others. His dual colored eyes shifted to the other girl who was approaching them. He knew that he hadn’t seen her before, but it didn’t appear that she was new to this place. Before he could say something Lelani spoke up, greeting the new comer.

-----------

Sitting at his desk he leaned back in his chair. In his hand he held a set of files one of which belonging to his son Aiden. A grin formed on the man’s lips as he looked over the results from the last tests. Things had went smoothly and he would be able to move on to the new experiments. Setting Aiden’s file to the side he looked over a few of the others. Some of which had disappointing results. Dr. Jonathan Rhodes separated the files into two piles the one for today’s testing and the ones that would have to wait.

The man ran a hand through his silver hair laughing slightly. Oh today was going to be lots of fun. He moved from his seat to across the room. It was just about time to go play with the kiddies. He slipped on his white lab coat before grabbing his charts.“Today is going to be a fun day of that I’m sure,” he said to himself as he left his office.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-25-2014 at 02:47 AM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2014, 10:04 PM

Alice smiled at Aiden as he laughed and mentioned how his brother had the same eyes that he did. She bounced a little saying “That would be amazing; I hope I get them back soon too. But hearing about your brother for now is just fine for me.” When he agreed to her plan that just made her smile grow even more, to her he was the best person ever.

Alice watched as Aiden and Lelani exchanged a few words then smiled at Lelani saying “If you could help that would be even better.” She paused for a moment then said “Many hands make for light work, I’m sure with both of you helping me I’ll find my Momma in no time.” Her hands were now clasped in front of her chest. Turning back to Aiden she smiled saying “This going to be great!”

When Alice heard Lelani speak as if to another person she looked around a little to try and see who it was. Noticing that Aiden was looking in a certain direction Alice looked that way as well, when she saw the girl who was walking towards them she cocked her head to the side a little as she took in the girl’s appearance. She subconsciously moved a little closer to Aiden though before she smiled brightly at the girl saying “Hi there, I’m Alice, Alice Carter. Nice to meet you” she held out her hand for a moment before she realized that the girls hands seemed to be locked up. She made her curious as she didn’t really understand why someone would have to have that done to them. Dropping her hand she asked “Why are your hands locked up like that?”

A few seconds later though Alice was again bouncing a little saying “Ohhh, those are really pretty” she giggled a little as her hands clasped in front of her once more. Then asking “Could I touch them? Or would that hurt you? Or do you not like people touching your pretty wings?” her curiosity was getting the better of her as she started asking several questions at once.

Shikabane Hime

Old 04-24-2014, 06:09 PM

Empty stared at the small group of people. She blinked lightly, her expression never changing as she looked towards the eldest female of the group, her question about who she was. Empty was confused but not really surprised. She never socialized with the people here so it would make sense they didn't know who she was. Empty opened her mouth to speak, her voice was dry and dark. It wasn't really full of life for a person her age nor was it something you wish to hear in a dark alley. "Empty." The only work that came from her mouth, that word was so dull sounding as it came out of her mouth as well as dead. Empty looked down towards the girl, nodding her head to greet her; the girl introducing herself as Alice, 'Pretty name....she won't last long.' The dark haired girl thought to herself when Alice had asked her another question about her cuff and something about touching her head wings.

Empty bowed her head slowly, her expression never changing. "So I won't kill all of you. But I don't mind, touch if you wish." She said slowly lowering her head towards Alice as they twitched lightly.

--------------------------------

Hannah sighed faintly as she stood up and stretched lightly, putting the files of all the patients in the drawer. It was time to continue the experiments. She knew some of the experiments had favorites, but she didn't really care, it was a way to torment someone and she had to take her sadness and angry out on someone. She took her lab coat and started walking towards her door. However, she stopped to take a look at the picture she had on her desk. A picture of her, the old her. The old her who believed in foolish dreams.

Hannah opened her door then closed it behind her, she didn't want to think of those foolish dreams. She started walking down the hallway, her long white hair swayed lightly behind her as her red eyes observed her surroundings. She needed someone to talk to for a while at least before the experimenting could continue

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 04-25-2014, 01:59 AM

Kohya Ichinose

Skipping down the hall in nothing but a large white lab coat that was much too large for what looked like a child since it dragged across the ground; along with a long-sleeved purple shirt that was loose on his arms and white shorts underneath. A young boy with purple hair and what looked like cat ears made his way down the empty halls in his bare feet. A large smile was across his lips as he turned his head left to right, looking at each of the different numbers as he passed different doors of each of the patients. Humming to himself a little tune as he made his way down the hall, the little boy was in search for a particular patient; Axel Conners. Today was yet another normal day for him, he was supposed to take the patient that was under his schedule on the clipboard that was given to him for the day and see how the new testing would be if he were to run even more painful tests on him.

It was only a matter of time that Kohya had ended up reaching the large metal bolted down door to Axel's room. It being open earlier had now been closed due to Axel not wishing to leave his room, he had originally thought of leaving to see other patients but his mind had changed and he now wished to remain in his room. While Kohya stood in front of the doorway, he knocked on the metal plating of the door a couple of times as though he were making a playful beat out of it before placing his right cat-like ear against the cold surface. "Heeeyyy!...you awake in there?!" He called out playfully as he heard conversations going on from a bit away down the hallway. It seemed to be a conversation between three females and a single male; was it time for free roaming for the patients. Whatever the case was, he ignored it and pushed the large metal plating door open to shine the bright white light of the hallway into Axel's room. "Rise and shine!...we've got a big day of ahead of us......" He spoke as he looked to the clipboard within his right hand just to double check on the patient's name. "Axel!..yup! Axel, we got a big day..C'mon! lets go! We're going to have lots of fun!!" He spoke excitedly as though the testing of the patients was nothing more then a game to him.

Axel Conners

After closing his door from having it slightly cracked open to spy on the woman that was going over towards another of the patients while also hearing the conversation between a young girl and boy; Axel had made his way over towards his plain bed as he laid his back down onto the cold mattress and did his best to get some sort of sleep. Obviously enough, with the straight jacket wrapped tightly around his body, along with the obvious thoughts of him being tested on in probably the most painful ways ever for a human being to ever go through just like all the other patients, sleep wasn't going to be much of an option. Although at the very least, keeping his eye shut was the best thing he was going to get to any kind of rest.

It was only a few minutes into his 'rest' that the loud sounds of a hand banging against the metal plating of his door that Axel reopened his eyes slowly. Hearing the childish tone of voice coming from the other side of the doorway, Axel had known all too well that the person behind that door was none other then Kohya. Great, of all the people in the entire facility to be doing the tests on him for the day; it had to be the one kid that thought of pain towards the patients was just some sort of game that everyone was having fun in; and the more pain, the better. When the door had flung open to reveal Kohya standing in the middle of the doorway with his large smile on his face, Axel had simply sat on the edge of the bed; staring at him in confusion. What was so funny that he could be acting that cheerful.

Whatever the case was, Axel slowly stood up from his bed and made his way over towards Kohya who turned around and began to make his way down the opposite hallway from where the other patients were speaking with one another. The whole time, Axel followed the young doctor from behind; making sure to stay several feet away in case the child in him would decide that turning around and attacking just for the fun of it was a good idea. The whole time he followed the doctor, the sounds of the other patients having their conversation behind him; made him feel somewhat regretful that he didn't step out from his room and just go speak with them while he had the chance. Too late now.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 04-27-2014, 03:01 PM

When the girl said her name was Empty, she wondered if she was telling the truth. She figured more than likely she was. After all there would be no reason to lie and she would know if the girl was lying since she would just have to read her mind. She didn't read her mind, however, because she had a feeling she wouldn't want to see what was in the girl's mind. She thought Empty looked very pretty and when she told Alice that her hands were bound so she wouldn't kill them, she wondered what the girl meant by that. Obviously she meant she could kill them but she wondered what she did, what abilities she had. She mentally shrug, not wanting to meddle.

When she saw Kohya pass with a patient, she stiffened slightly. It freaked her out that he was older than Anumi and he acted like a little kid. Not to mention when he got angry, it was just like a kid having a tantrum. She didn't know the patient that he had with him so she put her attention back towards the group. She waited to see if Alice would touch Empty. She had to admit, this was as much action as she had seen in a while. She usually never got to talk to people because of Anumi.

Anumi help her clipboard in her hand as she made her way down the hallway. It was time to run tests on Lelani. While she didn't like that the girl couldn't show emotions, more precisely the pain that she inflicted on her, her interest in the girl was one of the main reasons she still tested on her. She moved a piece of her short brown hair behind her ear as she walked into Lelani's room. She looked around but couldn't find the girl. She let out a huff of annoyance. Where is that damn girl. I hate when she leaves her room she thought to herself.

After leaving Lelani's room, she began searching the hallways for Lelani. She soon found her with a group of patients in the hallway. She didn't like the patients standing around like this but she didn't say anything. She cleared her throat and she heard Lelani let out a sigh as she turned around. "Lelani, come with me," Anumi stated. It wasn't a request and Lelani knew what would happen if she disobeyed. "See you later guys," she heard Lelani tell the others. Anumi then turned to walk away with the girl following her.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2014, 05:53 PM

Alice smiled up at the girl when she introduced herself and then started swaying a little listening to her. When Empty finally spoke up again and bent down so that Alice could pet her ears she smiled and reached out. As soon as she touched them she giggled a little saying “Their so soft” she kept petting them before saying “Why would you kill everyone? You seem really nice and all.” Stepping back towards Aiden a little bit before saying “I think that they are just exaggerating it, I’m sure you wouldn’t kill anyone.” She smiled as she started swaying a little.

Alice watched as what appeared to be a doctor and a patient walk by she smiled then looked up at Aiden saying “Wow there are so many people here, I didn’t realize that so many people would be in one hospital.” Granted she had never been to a hospital before so she really didn’t know how many people would be there at once. Pausing for a moment her smile grew before saying “I want to meet everyone before I leave.”

When a doctor walked up to the group though Alice looked over at her and smiled a little bit and was about to introduce herself when the doctor spoke up asking Lelani to follow her. Then quickly after that Lelani was leaving, Alice just smiled and waved at her saying “Bye, I’m sure that I will find you later. Then maybe if I haven’t found my mom yet you can still help.” She watched her leave before turning back to Aiden and Empty saying “I’m sure she is around here somewhere, would you like to walk with us Empty? Aiden is helping me find my mom.”