p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 07:08 PM

You've lived so long in a world of perpetual chaos. Now the time has come where the leaders of your kind are coming together to find a way to coincide in peace.

*Spots still open:
No spots are available. If you have a very interesting and original character that you wish to add, PM me.

For a little while now, things in your world have been rather calm, while perhaps tense. You (as a vampire) have been forbidden to feed from humans, and have been given synthetic blood in replacement. (Your character can be okay with this, happy with this, or hate this.) If you disobey, the original vampire families, the Purebloods, will punish you. If they are unsuccessful or need help, vampire hunters are brought in to eliminate you.

You (as a human) are perhaps excited, shocked - not having known vampires existed, or angry and disbelieving that the vampires are really trying. Those monsters in human form... they can't be trusted after all. You have also been commanded to live in peace with vampires, not causing problems or trying to harm them. Unless you are a vampire hunter, in which case your job is to keep the bad vampires in check. You are generally not called in, until a vampire is in need of disposal.

You (as a werewolf) are still living your life of great secrets. No one knows what you are, and those who knew your kind once was, know that it is no longer. You bear a great and lonely secret.

Find your place among us. Please be sure your character is diverse.

A little more character information...
All vampires can have the normal vampire abilities of: super human speed, strength, senses and healing. If your vampire has any special ability (limited to one - fire creation/manipulation, telekinesis, etc.) then he/she must be considered an aristocrat (changed by an original/Pureblood). If he/she only has basic powers, then he/she was once a human, changed by another who was changed by another and so on and so forth. All can walk in sunlight, though younger and weaker ones won't like it as it hurts their eyes. They do prefer the night. Pureblood vampires have multiple abilities and can also compel other vampires the same way aristocrats can compel humans.

All humans can have the normal human abilities. You know, nunchuck skills, baking skills, computer hacking skills, drawing skills, etc. Yes, just a human. Not everyone will have known vampires exist. Only people who've had encounters with them will know. Vampire existence has been a great secret up until recently, when they thought it unfair to continue living in the shadows.

The werewolf can have normal werewolf abilities. I'm not sure about any special abilities. If you're interested in this role and would like one, just PM me about it. He/she should also be one who loses control on full moons, and knows this, thus caging/chaining him/herself, etc.

>> RULES <<X

1. No Godmodding. If you want to do something crazy, PM me with your idea first, and we'll make sure it's okay with the other player/s first. No killing other characters, unless it's a side character and it has been said that killing him/her is okay.

2. You must make a diverse character, so read the other profiles before you submit yours. I will not accept aristocratic vampires with the same special ability. I will not accept characters who have the same back story. I will not accept five characters who are all quiet and shy. Understand?

3. PM me your character profile with the title "Hiphopanonymous" and wait for approval before posting. I reserve the right to turn away characters who are simply not fit for the play, or players who don't meet our requirements.

4. You must post in paragraphs. Two of five sentences or more is minimum. Quality over quantity is important, but if you don't use capitalization and punctuation, I will bite you.

5. You must post often. Every day would be awesome. But multiple times a week is okay. If you can not post multiple times a week, you will be removed.

6. Have some fun! Use your imagination and let loose. Follow the rules, but this is meant to be a good time for all. It doesn't always have to be serious and doom and gloom, okay? :)

I reserve the right to change the rules at any time.

Character Skeleton
Fill this out and PM it to me accordingly!

PHP Code:
[LEFT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"][B]INSERT USERNAME[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[
CENTER][IMG]Insert the URL to your character's appearance. Anime pictures only.[/IMG]
[COLOR="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"][FONT=" Garamond "][SIZE="5"][B]CHARACTER NAME[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I am a[color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] CHOOSE: Human, Human vampire hunter, Vampire (pure blood, aristocrat or regular), Vampire vampire hunter, The Werewolf.[/color]

[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1]A physical description: [/size] 

[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] People call me ____. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I am ____ years old. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I am male/female. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I am heterosexual/bisexual/homosexual/asexual. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I can ____. (Erase this if your character does not have any special abilities.)[/size]

[/CENTER][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ My story;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
Write everything you want us to know about your character here. Ideas: background, mission, scars, likes, hates, etc. 

[/size][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] 

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 07-11-2014 at 09:10 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 07:08 PM

Reserved for accepted Character Profiles

Quote:
p o p p e t ♥

Marin

I appear to be a human.

Marin is about 5'4" with fair skin and delicate features. Her eyes are a vibrant blue, resembling her lapis lazuli pendant that she wears around her neck. Her hair is a long blue-white color, and her curves are minimal, though feminine.

People call me Marin. The rest of my name is unknown, even to me.
I am young, though I do not know my birth date.
I am female.
I am heterosexual.
The taste and scent of her blood is like no other. It has the ability to heal a vampire quicker than normal blood. It also opens vampire minds to feelings and memories lost. When a vampire feeds from Marin, she's able to feel their deepest feelings and understand them in a way others might not, although she can't actually see thoughts or memories without the vampire knowingly allowing it. In return, her feelings and emotions appear in their mind as pictures and clips. One day, Marin's true power will befall her, and she will be able to purify an evil entity of its evil and sin (though that doesn't mean they can't choose to be evil again), be able to protect those around her as if by invisible shield, destroy entire cities, and take away memories or give memories back.

‡ My story;

As a child, Marin was "found" wandering alone and barefoot. She was five years old, and covered in blood, though it was the blood of her parents. She was found by a Pureblood vampire who immediately took responsibility for her, clearly caring deeply for her. Perhaps he knew more about her than he let on. Marin's mind had already blocked out whatever awful thing had happened to her and her family, only remembering one thing, her name, Marin.

The vampire, like Marin, was like no other being. Marin was dazed by his enchanting appearance, voice, and even scent. He took her to be cleaned and fed, and she never left his side, nor did he ever order her away. The vampire never fed from Marin, and never allowed anyone else to either. He watched her grow as she attended school and made sure she lived as normal of a life as possible, while protecting her and the things she loved.

The vampire was Lord Nomaru. A Pureblood and probably the most powerful vampires in existence. He cared not for anything or anyone else in the entire world, but Marin. He often found that the things she loved, were ridiculous, though he protected them for her, constantly trying to understand her and how she could find so much beauty in a disgusting world. He would often scare her, by accident, by killing, or simply by cold actions, but Marin never ran away from him, loving him and caring for him in a way others who only respected and feared him did.

When she matured, things seemed to change quickly. She developed stronger feelings for the vampire she so willingly followed and served, and he, too, found it hard to keep his fangs from her flesh. Suddenly Lord Nomaru realized that because of his actions and feelings toward and because of Marin, he could no longer protect her, not by staying by her side.

Until Lord Nomaru can kill off and absorb the power of the other Purebloods, as well as anyone else who might interfere with his master plan, he has to watch Marin from afar. As long as she doesn't love him, he can't be drawn in by her, endangering her. One day though, soon, he will turn her and make her his bride, Lady Marin... his princess of the night.

Recently, Marin woke alone. She was in a shelter, though no one knew her age or how she'd come to be there. Her memory had been erased. All except one thing, her name; Marin.

She wears a necklace with a clear blue jewel, lapis lazuli. It matches her one of a kind eyes. She doesn't know how she came to own it, but the feelings she gets when she holds it are clear. Her memory may have been erased, but the feelings and the emptiness linger on.

Quote:
Sadrain

Adelais Sylviane Lund

I appear to be human, while in truth I am a werewolf.

A physical description: Standing at 5'8", she has curvaceous, but muscled body. She enjoys physical activities, especially riding and fencing. Therefor, her skin is not that pale shade you often see on noble women - hers has a healthy glow.

Her hair is light, not quite blonde nor brown, natural streaks of both colors mixing. Adelais has exquisite taste in clothes and always looks like out of a magazine fit for the occasion, without overdoing it. As her favorite color is blue, various shades of it are what she usually wears and with that she accents her eyes also.

Sylviane's eyes are rather strange, actually. More golden than brown, they have a black rim and same color spots swim in amber tones. She knows that a mask brings them out even further, making her mysterious. And she likes to seem that way.

People call me lady Adelais or Ms Lund, although I do prefer my middle name.
I am 24 years old.
I am female.
I am heterosexual.
I can and will shift into a beast upon a full moon. My strength, agility and healing properties will far surpass those of a human and perhaps even a regular vampire, then. My senses will be sharper than animal's even and while I lose my rational mind, it is replaced with beastly cunning. When moon slowly grows closer to full, these traits will shine through even in my human form. I also have high affinity with magic, if you will, and deep knowledge of chemistry and its father - alchemy.

‡ My story;

She is child of the Moon - her bloodline as werewolf is ancient and strong. It is not often that female inherits these gifts and her parents thought it meant she was the one to bring change to their race. And even before they realized what power their beautiful daughter harnessed, they had put high hopes on her. Hopes that she desperately wanted to fulfill, but wasn't always sure how.

When her parents died in a mysterious and tragic accident, Adelais was left to deal with her legacy alone at age of 14. Her first true shift had not yet happened - would not until she became 15. The event left her horrified and even the diaries with her parent's soothing words and clear directions could not make it any less horrible. She hadn't been able to accept it as truth until it happened.

After that, Sylviane retreated from world, putting it on continuing grief about mother and father. And it was not untrue, but most of her time was devoted to exploring and harnessing her status, her powers and sinking deep into enchanting bog of witchcraft. With help of magic and alchemy, she sought way to find control, a balance if you will. Get the best of both worlds.

For Adelais is ambitious young woman and far too proud to accept that once a month, she becomes a raving lunatic (to put it lightly). At the same time, seeing what she is capable of doing intoxicates her. Even the power she feels as change approaches is amazing. She envies vampires for their chance to use their power without losing their mind, and has a nagging feeling they are involved in death of her parents. This is another matter she has been investigating and always ended up in dead-end, only to break down the wall and march on.

Moon affects her in more ways than just her transformation - its phases leave impression on her personality the whole month, building up anger and then soothing it down, to start the cycle again. It is not easy for her to deal with this and in all honesty, she feels lonely with her curse-blessing.

Recently, she has 'returned to the world', taking her rightful place among high end of society. But although she is charming and none see through her facade, Adelais' heart isn't into all of it. She spends a good deal of money on various charities, especially for the sick and orphanages, while the rest she makes sure to keep invested well, so the funds never run dry.

Quote:
PrincessKasumi

Names hold power. . .

I am a Pureblood Vampire

Edward stands in about 6'8" with ivory skin and light blue eyes that resemble the depths of a brilliantly lighted carribean ocean. Long white hair (for a guy) that is overdue for a hair cut. Athletic body build, mostly toned instead of cut. Delicate nose and mouth with the "perfect" eyebrows.

People call me Edward. You shall never know my true name.
I am as old as life itself on Earth.
I am male obviously.
I am Bisexual, as I hold no real preference.
I have the typical vampire speed, strength, etc. The only difference is my power are more potent, even stronger, faster. I am able to manipulate gravity, meaning I can control the gravitational pull of objects. In simple terms think of everything as a magnet and I have the ability to attract or repel. I am able to manipulate the five elements, fire, water, earth, wind and the fifth one is debatable but lets discuss that another time. So for now it is a mystery. Oh I forgot to mention, yes I do turn into something but alas it is not a bat but a dragon.

‡ My story;

My mission in my undead life shall remain unclear to you pesky human, so don't bother prodding. I retain no wounds so I do not get scars. I do have a fondness for strawberry shortcakes. They're just so deliciously sweet. For obvious reason, I love blood. I like to chase things, doesn't matter what it is. I suppose I'm more like an animal in that regard than "human". I do like to draw, that's one of my humanly traits and its also one of the few worldly possessions I collect/have. I don't hate humans but I find them annoying creatures, especially the vampire fanatics. I would just like to rip all of their heads off from their bodies. And use their blood in a painting which I still don't quite have a name for.

I can go on listing my likes, dislikes, loves and hates but that could take days maybe even months. So I'll move on to what I want you to know. Lord Nomura, the pureblood known to have taken a human (in the vampire world). I will never understand why he had done so, nor why he never fed from her. He... I suppose you could call him a friend, but he really isn't a friend of mine. We are on friendly terms though..when it benefits us. The one thing that bothers me most is that no vampire shall feed from that human girl and I reckon I will never know why unless I find out.
Quote:
Ever_After

Adaline Weaver

I am a: Human Vampire Hunter

Adaline is 5'6 with an athletic body and much to her chagrin she has her fair share of feminine curves. Long red hair-natural thank you-and hazel eyes.

People call me Weaver. Not a huge fan of my first name.
I am 28 years old.
I am female.
I am bisexual.

‡ My story;

First and foremost the thing you need to know about me is I'm a hunter. The second thing is that though I hunt all vampires I'm focused on finding one in particular. A male named Rohan Weaver.

I was sixteen when my older brother left the house we were being fostered at. It wouldn't be for another three years before I met Rohan again. By that time I was already training to go up against vampires. It was right after vampire came out to the world.

It was on my first solo hunt that I stumbled upon a den feeding on a group of teenagers. I managed two or three on my own but own caught me in the face and I knew I was dead. Then the vampire holding my neck was suddenly gone The next thing I knew I was laying on the ground with the face of my older brother staring back at me. HE told me that this was my one free shot and if I wanted to live this life I'd have to get better. I have no idea where he is now and I've been chasing down every lead I can.

I'm better now.

I don't plan on finding my brother to reunite. I plan to kill him. I know that by all legal terms what I do is considered murder. I accept that.
Quote:
Ever_After

Rohan Weaver

I am a Vampire (aristocrat)

6'3 with a wiry frame. Lean but treading the line of just plan skinny. He was a street kid when he was found and turned and it shows in the faint white scars randomly found on him. Like his sister he has red hair fairing more towards ginger and the same hazel eyes. He has always looked a little older then his age. He's pretty great full for it now since he won't be stuck looking nineteen forever.

People call me Rohan, or Roh
I am technically 31 years old. But still look 19
I am male.
I am heterosexual
I can do a little more then your run of the mill vampire tricks. Though still some what new I've grasped a good hold over my telepathy and mainly use it to walk amongst the dreams of human. You know to think back on what that was like

‡ My story;

My life was simple as a human. Me and my younger sister were orphaned in my early teen years.We moved around foster homes no more or less then the rest of the kids in our situation. I did manger to stay with her a year longer by lying about my age but once the state thought I had turned eighteen it was out on my own. And I like to think that I did fairly well for myself on my own. Nothing like my life now of course.

To make a long...long story much shorter I was turned by a pure blood so that I could do one thing for him. Find and keep his little pet safe. That's it. I stayed with him for years as he taught me what I needed to know then i was let out in the world. I have no idea how he lost or what her importance is. I have a name and a picture and my orders.

A few years back- after I had already started my search- I ran into my sister. She's a hunter now, go figure right? Not to good at it last time I saw her. I ended up saving her life for old times sake but this isn't foster care. I can't watch her back for something to pop out every shadow that she missed to check. Though from what I hear through the grape vine she doesn't need that. Got good at killing things.

I have no opinion one way or the other really about vampires coming out to the human world. If I feed from a human it's either with consent or in secret.

Quote:
PrincessKasumi

Tommy L. Green

I am a Vampire

Tommy stands 5'9" and sports black hair with with blue and white bangs. He has sky blue eyes. Tommy also sports multiple piercings in his ears. An athletic body without the six pack but the start of one.

People call me Tommy.
I am 19 years old, but really I'm 136.
I am male.
I am heterosexual.
I can typically do all of what you'd expect a vampire to do. Healing, speed and strength. But no, I do not turn into a bat, sorry.

‡ My story;

Tommy was changed by an Aristocratic Vampire on his way back from school, and he was going to visit his little sister. Ever since that fateful day, he's been living inside of a mansion, which recently got a new owner. For some reason, the owner seems off to him and hes heard rumors, so he became a butler to the owner to find out if those rumors were true. He loves blood, almost to the point where it's inhuman even for Vampires. Dislikes sweets.

Quote:
Sezumie

Pierre Klemont

I am a Human.

6'2 with a muscular build. Although it doesn't look like it, Pierre is a very athletic swimmer, and his body is very well-toned. His hair is almost pitch black and his eyes glow a strange yellow. His size and gaze seem very intimidating at first glance, but he's only nervous.

People call me Pete, Peter, or just Pierre.
I am 24 years old.
I am male.
I am asexual.

‡ My story;

It was always known that he would take the path of servanthood. From generation to generation Pierre's family had always walked down the path of being the underling. He himself never felt comfortable being on top. Being the one to cater to someones needs always felt like it clicked right. His late grandfather was the first butler to Adelais, and the caretaker to Pierre after his parents passed away due to unforeseen illnesses. As his grandfather retired, he assigned Pierre to the role of Adelais's new butler, and as it seems, learned the secret of the Lady he was supposed to serve on every beck and whim. Though he keeps fairly quiet of the whole ordeal, as it seems rude to just impose that he knew this information, Pierre has no reason to use it against his master.

He's not very assertive, nor is he very aggressive. Pierre feels happy when others are happy as well, even if he ends up being thrown away after a while. He's thankful that he was chosen. With a heart as big as he is, he easily forgives someone after a simple sorry, and tends to bottle up his pain. Pierre thinks anything that goes wrong is his fault, and with his low self-confidence and high sensitivity, it won't be surprising to see him cry every so often. Pierre is a very sweet and down to earth guy, and it's easier to make him cry than it is to make him angry. He cares for everyone, but his master takes the first priority, and because he is so selfless, can end up doing very reckless things to protect her (despite being a weakhearted human).

He likes dogs, cream puffs, and soft, fluffy things. His dislikes only being alone, rejection, and perverted jokes. Poor Pierre gets very sick quite easily, so he's frequently in different surgical masks to prevent his sickness from spreading, but he tries his best to never miss a day of work.
Quote:
Sezumie

Suzie Mio

I am a Vampire vampire hunter.

5'4 with a slim body type. Suzie's hair is a deep purple and looks like a tidal wave disaster almost all the time. Her big eyes shimmer a golden yellow, and always seem to be in an aloof gaze. She's a lot stronger than she looks, and she doesn't know how to hold back.

People call me Suzie, Suz, Mio, I hear "crazy bitch" lots too!
I am 100 years old, I look pretty young huh?.
I am female.
I am bisexual.
I can do the normal vampire stuff, speed some strength, a bit here and there. Ya wanna see?~.

‡ My story;

Suzie's a very ditzy girl at all angles. She can never stand still, and you'll never see her not moving, even if she is tied down. Her style is very old fashioned, and also very fancy at the same time, but it's always dirty and unkempt.

The vampire huntress is never serious, and usually has her actions speak more than her words (not that anything intelligent comes out of her mouth anyway.) She's very curious about anything and everything. Suzie does like to speak to others very openly, but if meeting them for the first time, she tries to be very cruel and intimidating, though its very easy to see through. A huge trickster and a reckless girl like her always seems to be getting into trouble, so the human hunters usually keep a tight leash on her, as her carelessness seems to go out of control at times.

Her history is fairly unknown. Suzie merely popped out of nowhere in an alleyway with a dead vampire near her feet, and pictures drawn from its blood on the walls. Suzie doesn't like talking about her life either, but its speculated that the vampire she was found with had done something to someone close to her, and Suzie had spent her years seeking vengeance. She's a chaotic at times, but her intentions are for the most part good. However, someone like her who doesn't hold back any power of hers has to be controlled and directed, because she could easily massacre several vampires.

"Humans are my friends!" She would say, so its assumed something had happened with humans to have her love them so much.

She loves creepy dolls, bright colors, and playing pretend. She despises vampires (unless their on her side too), apples, and fairytales. Suzie sometimes talks to inanimate objects like they're people, and tends to forget who people are, as her memory can be very short.

Quote:
Sadrain

Eric Turati

I am a (aristocratic?) vampire who hunts other supernaturals.

A physical description: Tall man at 6'3", he has athletic body fit for his size. Olive toned skin that hasn't lost its tone even after living more in darkness than light, very dark - nearly black - hair and surprisingly light hazel eyes. He often has that rugged look about him, but Eric cleans up nicely when needed, fitting among the high society like he was born in it.

Eh, people call me lots of things, really... But you can call me Eric. I will respond to 'handsome', too.
I am unimportant number of years old (appears 25, certainly has been vampire for more than 130).
I am male, baby.
I am heterosexual.
I can do all those nifty vampire things, like move incredibly fast, same with healing. I am very strong and also agile, but that's more from my training. Yes, I train - and plenty. I have excellent hand-to-hand combat skills, know how to use (and efficiently) many weapons. I study weakness of other supernaturals and know how to protect myself from my own. And, maybe, just maybe, I am good at hypnotizing and otherwise influencing everyone around me. But don't worry, the things you want to do with me... That's all you, darlin'.

‡ My story;

Eric is a daredevil, this simple fact defines him and all he does. He can be charming and persuasive or arrogant and even cruel - whatever gets him in most trouble and out of it. And what better trouble than hunting those of incredible power? He is wildcard on the field, known to leave his targets alive on occasion after marking them and taking something they greatly value as memento. Clearly, he has made more than one mortal enemy over the years, but continues to slip out of even most elusive nets cast to catch him.

Stories of his past range from sad to outrageous and there's reason to doubt anyone knows the real one. A good liar, he isn't nowhere as dumb and short sighted as he likes to make people believe. Rather the opposite. It's, in a way, his defense.

Rumor has it that one of Eric's lady loves turned him so they could cause trouble together forever, but eventually things went south between the pair and he left her, like he always does.

He isn't in it for money, women or anything else than adrenaline. Perhaps he is trying to prove something to someone - maybe himself -, but there's no solid proof for that. Eric has seemingly nothing against indulging in women that, as he claims, throw themselves at him ("the accent, my friend, it gets them every time").

Recently, he has been rather low key, however now Eric is back and with very specific trail to follow. Somehow, rumor of at least one surviving werewolf has reached his ears and he won't rest until he has met and bested such a fierce enemy in battle.

His opinion on vampires coming out in the public? He doesn't really care, although he has never liked vampires who abuse humans with their powers ("like a grown up beating up a baby, only worst scum do that"). So, if you do that, you're far more likely to end up on his actual kill list.

Quote:
Heolstor

Coren Zeff

I am a The Werewolf.

Coren has very sharp, angular features; such as high cheekbones, a sharp jawline, and so on and so forth. Needless to say, the planes of his face are very European. He has a light complexion with olive undertones and a full thick head of hazelbrown usually unkempt hair that seem to defy gravity by sticking up at all sorts of odd, charming angles. He has striking intense emerald green orbs contrasting wonderfully against darkened lashes and eyebrows. His build matches that of a middle school student, although not entirely weak, but seemingly without the needed muscle to be qualified as strong. Standing 5'7 ft, it isn't considered weird that he often gets mistaken as a young teenage brat, while his age is probably twice as much as what he appears. He is often spotted in large gray, black or brown baggy hoodies, unsurprisingly. Hiding himself under thick layers of clothing - both literally (to hide the bruising all over his body) and metaphorically, to hide from the world, praying that nobody would see the "monster" in him. His wolf form on the other hand is easily three times as tall as any normal canine, with thick but rather soft fur. His eyes stand out against his dark fur, almost seeming to glow green golden against the midnight pelt. The fur is thickest around his neck, and has some lighter golden undercoat.

No one ever calls my name as I don't give it to suspicious strangers.
I forgot how old I am.
I am male.
I am heterosexual. Not like I know what you mean, but first choice is always the best choice, they say.
I can shapeshift to a werewolf. I don't really understand why I am telling you this as I was told not to say to anyone, but you seem to be an okay person without any influence in my life, with other words a very needless, unneeded and irrelevant character, so I guess it's alright. Although my abillities are surely better and some are only active when I am in wolf form at a full moon, I still have enchanted senses in my human form. Especially my ears and eyes are annoyingly sharp, letting me hear and see things I don't want. That's the reason for the headset and the glasses I always put on. There's also my ability to manipulate animals. I don't know, they just seem to obey every order I give them. At the very least I heal them by licking them when they're injured. Or safe them from my beastly self by locking me up somewhere I can't hurt anyone.

‡ My story;

Being locked away for years in a dark room, only having some toys around, knowledge books and a pack of boredom, it wasn't such an odd thing that he grew up to be a socially awkward person with the whole world still being rather new to him. The person itself doesn't seem to care, otherwise though the people surround him. Their opinion of him is clearly: Strange, Odd, Brat, Annoying. Need me to explain further?

Thing is, he has not made any meaningful experience where he can say he likes other living beings, excluding animals. Animals are a big exception just because they doesn't speak (although Coren somewhat understand them better than any being who can communicate with words) and they were always by his side since the very beginning he was locked up in that one lonely room where he freed himself from. Anyways, the reason as of why he dislikes and distrust others is simply because they don't understand him and therefore put him off or even worse, chase him away.

You could say, Coren is that guy who is honest, painfully so. What he blurts out are always his first thoughts, and those he can't really hide. He's so oblivious and unwordly that others may grasp his attitude as naughty and offensive, no wonder he gets involved in fights very often. Bit by bit he tries to understand what he is able to say and what not, but it is still difficult for him. Sometimes he settles down to think only, so there won't anyone who yell at him for being in the wrong. Still, it happened again and again... thus he eventually went from place to place, searching somewhere for him to allow to stay. If there's even such a place.
Quote:
blueblackrose

Ayumu "Ai" Yamashita

I am a Vampire (aristocrat)

A physical description: I guess if you must know I'm actually quite petite and have a lovely hourglass figure. I only stand at 5-foot 3-inches tall and weigh 108 pounds. Isn't my hair lovely? It's such a pretty shade of brown, it's also very long and naturally wavy. My eyes are a gray, but sometimes appear to be a blue-gray. My skintone is a pale ivory.

People call me Lady Ayumu or Lady Ai. Only those I give permission to may call me Ayumu or Ai.
I am 291 years old, but I appear to be 20.
I am female.
I am bisexual, but prefer men.
I can do everything you would expect from a vampire. Plus more, I'm able to create illusions. Which really is quite fun. I just love to appear to people as a little girl around the age of eight. Oh not everything is an illusion. I also have a hidden trick up my sleeve. I can summon and control shikigami. They can be quite helpful at times.

‡ My story;

I am the only daughter of Miharu and Kumiko Yamashita and heiress to the family fortune. My childhood was rather boring since my parents weren't around much. I was usually stuck with my tutors, the maids and the butler. Such they kept me company and took care of me, but that was their job. What they were getting paid to do.

Growing up alone I became mischievous, playing tricks and stuff on people. Mostly it was out of boredom and because well all I really wanted was a true friend. Someone to play with, to talk to. Anyway enough of all that depressing stuff. As I got older I came to realize what was expected of me. I didn't agree with it since it meant denying my true self. Something else I learned was the power that I possessed. Being able to create illusions and use shikigami made it easy for me to escape from home so I could explore the world freely.

That was all years ago though. About 185 years ago I met an interesting human by the name of Ryou Fujiwara. At the time he was the slave of another vampire. The way he was being treated was unbelievable. I had never imagined that vampires treated human's like that. After pulling some strings I purchased Ryou from that man, offering the young man his freedom. Ryou found it hard to accept his freedom after being a slave for so long.

It took a bit, but we came to an agreement. He would stay with me as my personal bodyguard and protect me. At first I just humored him with his thoughts of wanting to protect a vampire like me. After all humans are so much more fragile then a vampire like myself. Everything seemed to be going well.

Unfortunately a few years later Ryou was injured trying to protect me. The only way to save him was to turn him into a vampire. At first I didn't want to do it, thinking he'd hate me for it. I was relieved when he didn't. After that our relationship only grew stronger as I had fallen for the boy who was optimistic and who I could be myself around no matter what.

Right now I couldn't be more happy with the way things are. With Ryou by my side I know I can face what lies ahead. Even turning down my parents arranged marriage purposal.

Quote:
p o p p e t ♥

Lord Yosuke Nomaru

I am a Pureblood Vampire.

A physical description: Lord Nomaru stands at 6'5". He has ivory skin and deep purple-red colored hair that doesn't quite reach his shoulders. His features are rather striking and sharp. When he's hungry or feeding, his eyes are red, of course. But his once golden eyes are now clouded with that same red tint. Some mistake his eyes for hazel, but they are very much a golden red color, sometimes looking orange in particular lighting. He's lean, not overly muscular but not skinny. He never smiles anymore, but if he were to, the smile wouldn't reach his eyes. He always appears detached and disinterested in his features. His voice is always very calm and neutral, and he will never raise that voice as it is quite unnecessary for him.

People call me Lord or Lord Nomaru.
I appear to be in my early twenties, but am more than 10,000 years old.
I am male.
I am heterosexual.
Lord Nomaru has the ability to control humans, like all vampires of aristocratic standing or higher by simply looking into their eyes and compelling them, or simply by telling them to do or not to do something. He also has the ability to do the same with vampires, as only Purebloods can. He has the ability to sense a person's intentions and can almost smell their emotion. Lord Nomaru can also get into a person's mind and speak to them there, though he can not read thoughts unless he's drinking the person's blood. He has the ability of Memory Manipulation. While he can erase them or give them back, he can't actually change them. He can manipulate shadows. He can create and control the elements and can use energy to create force fields or blasts. And of course, like other vampires he has superhuman speed, senses and healing.

‡ My story;

Lord Nomaru is quite a frightening being. He doesn't usually intend to be, but his mere presence is intimidating, as power emanates from his every movement and word. There's no mistaking him for a human with his graceful movements, pale skin and perfect face. Of course, the clouded red eyes could be a hint. Though, even humans can sense his powerful presence.

Lord Nomaru is a member of the Original family of vampires. His parents, along with but two others, were the original vampires. He's seen many wars, some unseen to the humans at all. He has defeated Kings and entire empires, to get what he wanted. He himself was in fact, a prince in his early days. He still is, of course, and will be King, once his parents are out of the way.

While Lord Nomaru can be cruel and ruthless, there is but one out there who can tame him. Marin. He has many secrets about that girl that no one knows but him. Even before she lost her memory, the second time, she didn't know of her true self. He intends on making her his princess of darkness, though had to do what he had to do to keep her safe and unaware while he killed off the rest of the Purebloods, as well as his parents, and the council of humans and vampires that are more crooked than any group ever in existence.

Lord Nomaru himself, was the one who killed Marin's parents as a small child. He erased her memory of her life before that, so that she wouldn't know the truth about what she was supposed to have been. He couldn't bare to not have her in his life, and he did what he had to do to keep her there. You see, after an agreement with the angels, Marin's parents were going to sacrifice her, and that just wouldn't work for Lord Nomaru.

Marin was intended to become a member of the high celestial court of Guardians. A being who kept order over all other beings; humans, vampires, demons, etc. But she was his ray of sunshine, and his alone. Keeping Marin alive kept her from reaching the heavens where she would become a Guardian, though it didn't keep her from having some special attributes, and won't keep her from coming into her full power, very soon.

Lord Nomaru must work fast to eliminate all who could get in his way or be a danger to Marin before she comes into her powers. Even he doesn't know what might happen if he can't change her before that. He can't let her know of his existence, and can't risk being around her, and ruining it before anyone else gets the chance to.

So, he's turned a man, Rohan Weaver, who he's put in charge of Marin's safety, unable to trust anyone not sired to him or who knew too much about him. Rohan isn't an ordinary vampire though, having been brought up immediately to an aristocratic title thanks to the Pureblood blood that coursed through his veins. Lord Nomaru plans to be done with his mission, and kill this vampire off before the blood begins to give him more power than is good for him.

Extra: Lord Nomaru doesn't actually have friends. While he has loyal servers who believe they're his friends. They aren't. Everyone he comes in contact with is merely a pawn in what outsiders and other Purebloods see as 'his games'. He will use anyone without regret and kill them without thought. He's not one to be crossed, and he's not one to be trusted by most.

Quote:
Kry

Desh

I am a Vampire (pure blood)

Desh is 5'8. His hair is a sandy blonde color and his eyes almost match, if not a slight bit darker than his hair. He has a slight, lean muscled build.

People call me Desh.
I am 2,144 years old.
I am male.
I am bisexual.
I have the general abilities that come with being a vampire, strength, speed, etc. I am also psychokinetic, I have a strange affinity with wolves that allows me to control and manipulate them the same way I can humans and other vampires. I can change my form to that of a wolf, I can create illusions, and can manipulate the auras of living creatures, this mostly only works on humans.

‡ My story;

Desh is prone to homicidal tendencies that verge on being sociopathic if not completely crossing that line. Though usually he is rather laid back, however he can very quickly turn viciously violent. He has scars, which is rather unusual, as most vampires heal so completely wounds do not leave scars. These scars cover Desh's back and it is something he adamantly refuses to speak about.

Sometime long ago, far far long ago, perhaps around 154 B.C, in Desh's past someone betrayed him. It was a brutal and bloody betrayal that resulted in the death of his entire family and a brutal enslavement for Desh. It was a long time before Desh could escape his enslavement, some of his will had died with his family, though slowly it was replaced with a desire for vengeance. After his escape, Desh unleashed pure vengeance on the one that betrayed him and their descendents for years to come, as well as various humans. There was only one person that could calm Desh's rage.

A vampire called Adelheid. Desh wasn't sure where he came from, but they became close almost instantly. Adelheid was the only one that could keep him calm and under control. Adelheid had come to Desh for the sole purpose of keeping him calm and under control. Desh had become a threat, his explosive and vicious behavior threatened to reveal the truth of vampires to the world. Adelheid's true intention had been to destroy Desh, but he took pity on the distraught vampire.

The two were inseparable from their first meeting, up until Adelheid's death sometime during the 1700's. Desh was inconsolable, though there really was no one to console him. Instead of having a violent outburst, Desh resigned himself to deep meditation, a long sleep within the earth. So the vampire slept beneath the dirt for a long time. Waking up only 30 or so years ago to roam the earth with very little to no real purpose at all.

Desh doesn't really approve of this synthetic blood. He seems to have a bit of animosity towards humans.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 07-15-2014 at 09:51 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 07:09 PM

Reserved

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 08:52 PM

Evening was upon the old town, and Marin's bare feet stepped gently along the stone roadways of the village. The majority of the bustling had died down as the townspeople took their goods home atop horseback or carriage. Some walked, and others rode things called bicycles.

Children had already been taken inside their homes, and Marin stopped outside of a large steel gate. She looked up the long pathway to the mansion atop the hill as a breeze blew her long hair around her shoulders and face. It was clear to her that that was a vampire home. Since the two groups had come to a peace agreement, vampires were hiding their identities less, and many of them had quite different tastes than humans did, standing out easily, and proudly.

As she stared at the home, an empty feeling grew inside her, but she didn't know why. In fact, she didn't know much of anything. She was a young woman, yes, but still too old to have so little memory of her life. And why? No one had known how she'd gotten to this town, or who she was.

Had she been in an accident? Something in her mind told her no. She remembered a snowy night, and a man. But that was so long ago. She'd remembered being just a child. But no memory before that, and no memory after. It made no sense at all.

The humans here didn't accept her. They said things about her. That she was strange. That she acted much like a vampire, sleeping through her days and wandering about the nights. It was just the schedule her body was used to. But no one knew that. She didn't know that.

She sighed. No one here accepted her, and she was lonely. But she'd felt that way from the moment she woke on that morning not so long ago. Something was missing. Her memory, of course. But there was something in her memory that was big. More than just her, or an old life of a commoner. Something much more.

Marin was much like a wandering and lost spirit. She knew nothing of herself, and could make no friends to learn. Truly, Marin was quite a beautiful soul. Finding beauty in all things, loving all things, and always smiling. She wasn't the most graceful of people, but she had a purpose. If she could only remember, what that purpose was.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-24-2014, 11:59 PM

Edward had been following that human girl for the past few days. And he never noticed anything special about her, atleast nothing he could sense. Why had the other pureblood protected her so much and still does even though he's not visibly around? I wonder whatever happened to the old guy Edward thought as his blue eyes trailed along the streets following the movement of the girl. He was careful to stay hidden among roof tops and alley ways. She'd never know or anyone for that matter he was there unless he wanted to be seen.

Edward noticed she stopped by a gate that lead up to a known Vampire house. What business could she have there? Nothing but trouble for her... he thought. Edward sighed and walked out of a nearby alley way, and made his way over to the girl. "Excuse me miss! Are you lost perhaps?" He inquired as he got within earshot distance for her to hear him.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-25-2014, 12:14 AM

She'd been staring up at the old mansion, when a voice reached her ears. She turned her head, blinking owlishly with lapis lazuli colored eyes, matching her pendant. "I...", well, she didn't really know how to answer that. She didn't really want to say she was lost, since that would mean she was looking for something in particular.

But she was lost. She just didn't know what was lost, per say. Aside from her memory. She was wandering, aimlessly. Not considering herself lost. "No," she started to say, but then paused. "Yes," she finally said. "I don't, really know," she added in a sad and lonely tone.

Marin couldn't remove her eyes from the strangers. His eyes were much like hers. Striking, and different. But he was much more beautiful than she, in a way that only vampires could be. Something stirred inside her, yearning to be remembered. But no memories came.

Finally, she realized she was staring, and how rude that was. She dropped her eyes to her bare toes. "I'm sorry," she breathed. She mentally sighed. This was why people called her strange. She just couldn't get the social situations right. She was certainly something different, in many ways. And she must have been a sight, too, in her ragged clothes given her by the shelter.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-25-2014, 03:05 AM

What a peculiar little human, she didn't know if she was lost or not. What was she looking for that she wasn't sure she was lost or not? Edward recalled her lonely tone and thought about the pureblood who raised her. Could she possibly be looking for him? Is that why she sounded lonely and was staring at the mansion. Perhaps in hopes he'd be in there? Edward looked over towards the mansion then back over to the girl. He just stared right back at her until she dropped her eyes.

Edward reached out and raised her chin. "You have nothing to be sorry for." He paused before continuing. "That's very old mansion isn't it?" He inquired as he released her chin and pointed off behind her towards the mansion filled with Vampires. "May I ask why you are barefoot?" Edward tilted his head sideways as he waited for a response.

The girl was looking for something, but what could it be? And just by her sad and lonely tone and aimless wandering he could tell she wasn't sure what she was even looking for. Humans are such interesting creatures. Looking for something they know nothing about.

Ever_After
All shall come to a happy end

Old 06-25-2014, 03:21 AM

There was a shift in the air as night fell that one didn't notice when the daily worries of being human clouded your senses. A cool blanket the fell over you as if made of wind but with that tiny spark of life. That movement that echos some where deep within ones soul. And there are of course those little spot, buildings that gave off more feeling of life then at night then a whole town at the height of day.

Though Rohan wouldn't say that the building he current found him self in was full of life it certainly was lively. The house they were staying in was once a beautiful but small Victorian home. Back when the paint had been fresh and humans had leaned more towards brighter colors for their homes. Now the almost turquoise paint had darkened to matched the waters of the northern sea the white edging a dull gray. the dark hardwood floors blending in much better with the more muted colors ten the load eye catchers they had been. Dust had settled along the gray wrap around porch and in the corners of windowsills. The modest two story home was other then minor cosmetics well loved and taken care of.

Inside on would find for hint of dust or fad in paint. The owners, an elderly couple who moved around a fair bit for humans of their age, took care of the inside though they had little reason to venture out anymore. From what he had gathered from his only night at the residents a local boys was paid to bring them groceries or whatever else they found themselves in need of.

They were scared of the monsters that had now come out of the shadows. It suited him well. Their fear made them misjudge. A man come looking for his runaway bride- his current alibi for showing Marin's picture around- was far above that of the monsters in human form. Yes Rhoan Weaver was far to well put together to be of that lot.

A smile played upon his face as he stared out of the upper floor window into the town below. Rumor had gotten to him that a child no older the Marin was suppose to be had turned up in this town. Adjusting the black silk tie under the collar of his gray oxford he gazed across the town at the roof that could be barely seen. The mansion housed a clan of vampires well known for being just a bit too obvious. And his orders had been clear, no one was to feed from Marin. No one.

Taking his leave of the view the ginger haired man crossed his room in a gesture that resembled floating more then walking. There was more in this town then just the chance of finding that lovely little human.

Little Addy was also calling this town her home. Truly it had been some time since he had seen or heard word of his sister. He did hope she didn't make things difficult, though testing just how much she had learned about going up against his kind would be entertaining.

------

(( have to make a food run. will post Weaver's part in my net post.))

Last edited by Ever_After; 06-25-2014 at 01:43 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-25-2014, 03:26 AM

Something like shock crossed her delicate features when he raised her chin, at the gesture, but also at his scent. It was as if the things about him, were drawing her in. His appearance, his voice, his touch...

Marin looked at the mansion when he released her, and nodded. Did he know something about the place? Perhaps that vampires lived inside? Though she couldn't make sense out of why that would mean anything to her. She frowned sadly as she watched the mansion, almost as if she were a dog cast outside of his house, unwanted, confused. She belonged on the inside of the gate, yet she was on the outside.

But why did she feel that way? She felt eyes lingering on her, and she looked at the stranger again, as he asked her another question. She looked down at her dirty feet, suddenly very self conscious. "I, don't, really know...", she answered, before bringing lapis lazuli orbs up to meet his own.

She looked away quickly. "You must think I'm very strange," she said suddenly. "Everyone else here does." She had that look again, that sad, lost and lonely look. Her eyes found his again, and she looked like some kind of lost puppy. "I... can't remember...", what was it she couldn't remember? Everything, anything. Only her name...

"...anything," she finally whispered, hopelessness and despair clear in her voice.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-27-2014, 06:48 PM

2 days ago.
As soon as limousine's doors were opened for her, Adelais slipped out, smile on her lips as she eagerly looked at the house that was to become her home. Cool evening air hit her and sent shiver running down her spine, but perhaps it was because of sight before her. Although this wasn't first time she saw this gothic styled mansion, it still thrilled Sylviane somehow. However, she didn't have time to admire it now, she had to address servants lined up to welcome new mistress of the house. She had hoped this was to be avoided, there was little to enjoy about these formal, stiff situations.

Adelais smoothed down non-existent wrinkles on her midnight blue one piece pantsuit with silver belt accenting her narrow waist and approached stairs with kind expression. Her gaze slid over the small staff that was her new household. Besides Pierre and her personal chauffeur, everyone was new, although she had personal read file compiled about each of them. All of these people, besides the old house keeper, were new to this home as well. Some even just starting a job of this kind - it showed in how the blonde maid nervously kept looking around, as if searching for support.

"It is great to see you all together in person, although calling you like this to wait for me was not necessary." Who had arranges this, Pierre? Or someone here? "I just want to say that I hope we all will settle in here comfortably and that if there are any issues or complains... Please, come to me directly. That is all. Have a good night." With this, they were dismissed.

Afterward, she asked Pierre to arrange her crystal vase collection to be brought up to her room, have a maid arrange bath for her and to rest well. Usually, she dealt with tasks like making a bath herself, but Adelais felt too tired in all honesty. All she wanted was to make sure her most precious items were safe, soak in water some and go to rest. And that was exactly what she did.
Present.
Of course, settling into new home wasn't entirely simple. Transitions never were for her, she thought bitterly, leaning against windowsill of one of library's windows. It was already dark outside and she could quite clearly make out her own reflection - intricate french braid, only slightest natural make-up, light blue blouse with dark embroidery that hugged her curves nicely, just like dark blue jeans. Sigh passed her lips and she straightened up. Some issues she was prepared for - like transporting her alchemy equipment (covered up by her crystal vase collection and some chemistry gear) -, while some took her surprise. Like the butler, Tommy. She had expressed that she didn't want another butler, since she had Pierre, but here he was, with no decent file discreetly prepared by her people.

He didn't even really look like butler, with that hair or how youthful he was. And there was something definitely off about this man that she couldn't quite put her finger on, but despite that, Sylviane had let him stay under Pierre's rule. To fire him just because of misunderstanding felt unfair. Perhaps he would quit on his own accord out of boredom after a while. But she did plan to keep an eye on him. Like all the rest.

Still, there were more pressing matters to attend to. Like getting to know each and every corner of this house to the point she could find anything she wanted with closed eyes. She had to, to feel even remotely secure. Now that old butler was gone, she would have to deal with every kind of emergency on her own. With his passing, there wasn't even anyone to turn to when she wanted advice or someone to talk to. In all honesty, she grieved old man's passing - it felt too much like losing part of her family all over again.

Pierre was nice, but Adelais couldn't trust him. Or anyone else for that matter. Not with her big secret. That's why she had picked to come here. It was a publicly good move, since the mansion was close enough to a bigger town and even closer to small one without being right in the bustle. Even more, this was a building Lunds had owned for generations, until her grandfather lost it in a gamble. Why would he even risk losing one of their best fortresses she couldn't comprehend, but addiction was something unfamiliar to her. Except maybe for power - mainly control -, but that she would not admit nor let get out of hands.

Woman slid her hands over the wooden panels of hall lightly as she slowly walked on, thoughts wandering back and forth. Now that she had bought it back, reasons why it had been out of her family's hands didn't really matter. There were plenty of secret passages and rooms here, most carved in stone below the building itself and few paths leading out to the woods behind mansion. She had inspected them all and found in perfect state, albeit dusty and seemingly untouched for century or more. Security systems were still in place as were cages and other equipment that she could mostly operate on her own. It would all be good, when the full moon came. Or so she hoped.

Someone else also found scene between pale-haired girl and ancient vampire rather intriguing, but he had no intentions of revealing himself for now. Honestly, they just had caught Eric's curiosity as he moved from one roof to another with their shamelessly open position. Since he could practically sense the power oozing off from the vampire all the way over here, he quickly guessed the man had to be a pureblood. Here, in such a god's forgotten place and in an open, with a mortal girl? Well, that was just too peculiar to pass up watching.

In all honesty, he had stayed to see if the girl wouldn't get in trouble as well. Most likely that she would and Eric didn't plan to stay out of it in that case. Taking a pureblood on just for fun could be a good way to start his night. Well, more like end his reborn life. So, just luring him away was probably a better idea than direct fight. As long as the girl got away safe, at least for the time being. Although there was something clearly strange about her as well... Not a regular human, he guessed, as he listened in to their conversation, crouched on a nearby roof top.

This old, small town seemed to be a kind of magnet for all kinds of super naturals and unusual people, if the faint rumors were correct. Eric hoped they were, things had really been far too boring while he had prepared for next stage of his life and cleaned up few of his old messes.

~ p o p p e t ♥, Queen_Andais, star2000shadow, Eastriel are absolutely amazing ~

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-27-2014, 08:40 PM

Someone was watching them, but it didn't concern Edward in the very least. He examined the girl infront of him from head to toe then looked at her face. Not only was her despair clear in her voice it showed upon her face. If he was human or atleast had human emotions he would feel tugging at his heart strings. She looked like a lost puppy. Cocking his head to the side he finally answered her.

"Strange? No.. special? Yes.. you are unique." He glanced off to the side before looking back over to the girl infront of him. "I'm.. Edward, what's your name Miss and where are you headed?" He inquired genuinely. After a few minutes he decided to say something else. "If you have no particular destination, care to grab some lunch with me?" He questioned her, curious as to what her response would be.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-28-2014, 12:02 AM

Marin's pale cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink when he called her special. He was the first person to compliment her since, we'll since she'd woken up in the shelter anyway. Everyone else stayed away from her. They all whispered when she had her back to them.

"Edward," she repeated the name gingerly as if trying to remember it from her past. Though of course, she remembered nothing. "My name is Marin," she responded. It was the only thing she recalled upon her waking. "I don't know," she said in response to his asking where she was headed.

The shelter had turned her away, just today. The shelter was full, and they needed space for the elderly and handicapped. Since Marin was young and able, they 'were sorry' to turn her away, but were 'confident that with her youthful beauty' that she'd have 'no problem finding work' in this town. Whatever that had meant.

His invitation shocked her. Lapis lazuli eyes widened. This man, or vampire rather, was so nice to her. She smiled, grateful. "No one, has shown me kindness like this," she said quietly.

Marin remembered hearing conversations from others in the shelter. They spoke of the peace agreement between vampires and humans. Some were happy, most were doubtful. So far, she didn't see any reason to worry. This man was clearly a vampire, she knew, though couldn't remember how she'd know.

"I would like that," she said, not considering that vampires may not eat real food, too. "But I don't think, people like me..." she paused and looked down at her dirty feet again, "are very welcomed in businesses around here." Marin would follow him wherever he wanted to take her though, happy that someone was treating her nicely, and overly trusting, as she always had been.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 06-28-2014 at 12:14 AM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-28-2014, 02:19 PM

Cute. Marin's cheeks turned a rosy pink. So Marin was her name, he never really knew her name. So what was so special about this Marin girl that Lord Nomura didn't want anyone messing with her. This is going to take some time to investigate, and to do so the easiest way with no complications would to befriend her and try to help her remember.

Edward raised a brow when Marin told him no one has ever shown her kindness before. She was human, that's for sure so why hasn't her kind been nice to her?

"Don't worry about them, they won't bother you." Edward told her as he too glanced at her dirty feet. He had the sudden urge to just take her shopping to get some shoes but he quickly dismissed it. "I know a great place." It was a place of mixed species. Vampire and Human, and they were very welcoming to outsiders. But he didn't know if they would be welcoming to Marin, but it matter not. If anyone dared to mess with her, he would deal with it swiftly. And the fact that a pureblood was with a human, should tell them to back off.

Edward pointed in the direction they would be heading and waited for Marin to be ready to go before he started walking off with her int he direction of the Cafe. "It's a nice place. Ever heard of Kerry's Cafe?" Edward asked her as he looked around the town as they walked to Kerry's Cafe.

---

Once they reached Kerry's Cafe, Edward opened the door for Marin to go inside before he did. "Just relax okay? remember what I told you, no one will mess with you." And if they did, Edward was going to have to deal with it. Edward looked around at everything directly in their eyes. They looked from him to Marin then back to him. Edward simply walked to the counter after looking at everyone.

"Oh..hey Edward, what can I get for you and..." The human server looked from Edward to Marin. "You?" The server said with a strained voice as he stared down Marin.

"I'll have a Cinnamon French Toast Latte and a slice of coffee cake. What about you Marin?"

(( This is Kerry, we will meet her soon. [ x ] ))

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 06-28-2014 at 02:21 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-28-2014, 09:28 PM

Marin shook her head, "No, I haven't heard of it," as far as I... can remember..... She followed him without question, avoiding the stares of onlookers as they passed. When they reached the cafe, he held the door for her. "Thank you," she said with a polite bow.

She stepped inside, and he behind her. Why was everybody staring? She supposed she'd known they would. Her cheeks turned that rosy pink color again, and she looked at the floor. But Edward was reassuring her. She smiled and nodded her understanding.

Marin tried smiling at the waitress, a friendly smile, though she felt very self conscious. She thought for a moment. What did she even like? All they ever had at the shelter was soup made out of who-knows-what. "That's fine for me, too," she finally said, ordering the same thing and having no idea what to expect.

As she turned, her elbow hit the glass jar holding the pens at the counter. It slid from its spot, right off the edge, crashing to the floor. She inhaled sharply. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" she said. She had always been somewhat of a klutz, though she didn't remember that.

She knelt to clean up her mess, picking up the glass pieces quickly. Perhaps too quickly, as Marin reached down for a larger piece of glass, slicing into her finger. It wasn't much of a cut, no big deal really. But the sudden amount of hungry red eyes that lingered on her, said otherwise.

Marin stood up with a handful of glass in her uninjured hand. She turned to Edward and showed him her finger with a worried look. "I, cut myself," she explained, though he would already know, as did a large majority of the other people in the restaurant. "Can... can they smell it?" she whispered, not looking Edward in the face, considering he was a "they", too.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-28-2014, 10:21 PM

Edward was looking around for a spot for them to sit when he heard the sound of glass breaking. But before that he heard Marin's elbow make contact with said glass before it was broken. He turned to look at Marin crouched over the glass. He immediately thought of her bare feet, but it turns out he shouldn't have been concerned about that. For Marin cut her finger instead. He could smell it before she even though to ask him or even announce she had cut herself. This girl truly is a klutz, she should know to be careful about picking up glass. "Marin you didn't have to pick up the glass, they will take care of it. Here give me the glass." He reached out as she peered behind Marin to see what seem to be a middle age man headed in their direction. But once the man made eye contact with Edward he froze for a moment and left the cafe instead.

Edward made sure to look at every single Vampire in the cafe. Letting them know with his gaze alone to back off less there be dire consequences. Edward carefully removed the glass from Marins' hand and placed it on the counter, then grabbed her bloodied finger. He examined, determining it wasn't deep. "You'll be okay." He gently told her. A moment passed before he answered her earlier question. "They can" He whispered just for ears alone, but of course his kind could hear him.

--

A middle age woman with blue hair and almond shaped blue eyes shows up with a bandaid in hand. This woman was named Kerry and she was the owner of the cafe. "Why hello there! I see you had an accident deary. Don't worry about the glass, Julio will handle it." Kerry turned over to Julio who was behind the counter. "Won't you Julio?" She asked sternly. Kerry walked over to Marin and Edward excitedly. "Why hello there Edward! I haven't seen you in ages! Hehe and whose this lovely lady?" She asked as she held out the band-aid.

--

Edward looked from Marin to blue haired woman who he knew as Kerry. He gave a slight nod in greeting as she came over to them with a band-aid. "This is Marin... thanks for the band-aid Kerry." He took the band-aid out of her hand and prepared it for Marin's bleeding finger. He wanted nothing more than to just lick the blood from her finger but he abstained. Taking out a handkerchief he dabbed her finger before wrapping the kitty printed bandaid around her finger. "Let's go sit over there by the window in the corner." Edward motioned off into the distance where there a few empty tables in a corner.

Edward grabbed the two Lattes from the counter. And started heading off towards the empty table by the window in the corner of the cafe.

"Your two coffee cakes will be ready shortly!" The young server named Julio annouced as he swept up the broken glass into a dust pan.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2014, 02:39 AM

The halls were alive with quiet bustling of workers. Cleaners were holding buckets of water and dragging along cleaning supplies, maids were busy fixing up and dusting off the furniture, the chef was in the kitchen preparing food, and in the middle of all the movement stood Pierre. Towering over the smaller workers, Pierre stood attentively and inspected everyones work, clipboard in hand and golden eyes quickly moving from person to person. The work that had to be done on the house was piled up pretty high, and Pierre didn’t want any slackers in the presence of his boss. There didn’t really seem to be a problem however, as almost all of the workers were new to his master and didn’t want to be fired, but Pierre couldn’t help but need to watch over them.

He yawned, he was up the last two days setting up Adelais’s beloved crystal vase collection and didn’t really get much sleep. I should try to sleep earlier tonight, transitioning houses is tiring… he thought as he rubbed his eye and fixed his hair absently. More maids came up to him to ask him questions, and he was checking his list and trying to tend to all their problems. They seemed to like him very much, but he was more interested in their workload than their looks. After he sent them on their way, he decided to go and look for the master of the house. He slowly made his way down the unfamiliar halls, trying to find key points that would help him memorize his way, though that proved difficult as the halls for the most part looked the same.

Pierre's thoughts then wandered off to the other butler. Where did Tommy even come from? Pierre had no file for him, but he seemed to just come with the house like some kind of accessory. The ordeal with him was quite peculiar. Pierre turned a corner and spotted Adelais idly walking down the hall. Relief flooded his system, he was walking alone for quite a while, and called out to her gently, "Miss Lund!" He made his way over to her, smiling so much that the air around him seemed to sparkle, "I apologize if I startled you, but the food is ready and I hope you would come to eat." He wasn’t familiar with her habits, as his grandfather only gave him the gist of her story, so he didn’t really want to impose on her, but Pierre felt respect for the woman who had cared for his grandfather for so long, and couldn’t help but feel happy in her presence. "If you don’t wish to, is it alright if I accompany you for now? The house is quite large and I’m a bit lost…."

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-29-2014, 02:58 AM

He'd told her she didn't need to pick up the glass, but Marin wouldn't have liked anyone cleaning up after her. It was her mess after all. She was responsible. She handed him the glass and finally looked up at him, but he was looking past her. Marin glanced over her shoulder, but saw only a man leaving the cafe.

She nodded when he said she'd be okay. She knew that. It didn't even hurt. She'd merely been concerned about being around vampires, while bleeding. She knew that vampires lived off of human blood. But she also knew that since the peace agreement, they weren't allowed to feed from humans anymore, that they were provided a synthetic substitute.

Of course, she also had no idea of knowing that it was awful, and nothing like the real thing, and that many vampires hated it, almost as much as they hated the peace agreement. Who had stood on the side of the vampires and said they wanted that, anyway?

Suddenly, a woman with blue hair appeared. She was very friendly, and energetic. Marin couldn't help but smile. "Thank you," she said to Kerry and Julio both. It was obvious that she was very grateful.

Edward took the band-aid from Kerry and introduced her. "It's very nice to meet you," Marin said, giving her a respectful bow. Edward was wrapping her finger, and her cheeks reddened. He didn't have to do that, though it was incredibly nice.

She followed him to the table, only turning around to say thank you again, to Julio. Marin sat across from Edward with her hands in her lap. "Everyone is staring, at me," she said, embarrassed. She looked from group to group. There were no human/vampire groups anywhere. They were the only one, of course.

"Are they judging you, for bringing someone like me here?" She thought for a moment, "Or is it because, you're with a human?" She was beginning to see, that while the treaty had been signed, it wasn't something either party was quite willing to live happily with just yet. She wondered why. Why couldn't humans and vampires coexist? So far, she'd found them nicer than any human she'd met since her memory began.

Heolstor
Buggie Masked Heartbroker Queen

Old 06-29-2014, 04:06 PM

Figured. This world centred around the things you call 'money'. At least, that's how you usually call those seemingly meaningless coins and paper. There are other humans calling it differently, as Coren had found out while wandering aimlessly through city to city without knowing what exactly to do. Mostly ill-mannered men with a bad breath, monstrous ugly face and potbelly used the other words to refer to the same thing such as dough, loot, kale, cheeze, mazuma, scratch, moola, bucks, juice, cabbage and other things. Honestly, human were peculiar... or downright indecisive and odd. Why make everything so difficult?

Coren detested humans, and the money they use. 'A medium that can be exchanged for goods and services', was it, the definition? The hazel haired guy closed his eyes, tried to think back to the things he had read in that one book, but it mattered not how long he thought back to it: Coren didn't remember well or perhaps wasn't willing to? What he knew for sure it though, that he was kicked out of a restaurant because he lacked that medium. And truly, it irritated him without letting it displayed on his incessantly dreamy, almost bored face.

So, there he was: Laying on the cold ground with his dirty black shirt which originally was suppose to be white and gazed up to the night time sky. He didn't have a particular desire to stand up; or more precisely he had no strength to. All the walk from one place to another surely tired him out, not to mention that he had no decent meal since yesterday. He was lucky to have found that one coin on the ground which he then used to buy a simply bread. He spoke words of gratitude to the one losing it before picking it up, of course, thanking them for being stupid and careless. Plus he learnt something new: Stupid ness and carelessness could safe lives!

He wondered why he was even trying to survive. He had no family. No objective. He simply had no reason to live. No one accepted him, no one knew of his real self; why was he even trying hard? Suddenly, as if a reminder, his stomach growled, begging for attention. Oh right. Coren finally came to a conclusion. If I have no reason to live, I am just going to make one. That night, he found his purpose for what's worth to keep on living: Eating delicious food. Needless to say that he was a quite simple character.

Then that purple haired woman came. Like an angel, she approached him. Whether out of curiosity or simple concern, Coren didn't know. What Coren believed in though, that really now, she was an angel; a beautiful purple haired angel. She was the one who gave him those delicious breads while mistaking him as a human. Because as Coren asked why she was helping him, she only told him that she loved humans and gladly helped. How could Coren have told her that she helped a werewolf instead? No he could not. Therefore only some sort of gratitude escaped his lips.

That was what happened yesterday.

To satisfy Coren's curiosity, he followed the girl. No heck, he wasn't a stalker; he was just... interested in her, yeah, that probably is how it was! And as Coren didn't have the guts to straight approach her, he just followed her in the shadows. Without a sound and within a safe distance; yeah you could even say he was born to stalk-- no, to follow people. He wondered what the girl was doing and where she was going. She was also alone it seemed, just like him, and her energetic side kind of drawn Coren to her, considering that he was the whole opposite. He wanted to talk to her, to get to know her, sure; but those feelings were foreign to Coren. Therefore he kept following her without making her notice of his presence... at least, until that unfortunate gaffe.

Coren tripped. Making noise. Right behind her.

Never Coren knew that a day would come where the foul language of humans blurted out of his mouth. But it was exactly the case now, where he couldn't help and swore: "Crap."

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2014, 05:14 PM

"What kinda boss's that, givin' me a list, who does he think he is?!" Suzie gripped the piece of paper tightly in her hand, crumpling the side of it. On the list were pictures and names of vampires who were out killing far too many innocent humans in the past week. She stuffed the paper into her skirt pocket, already too dirty despite wearing it only for that day, and went along her way."What dumb vampires though! Theres plenty of that fake blood for us and they still want my friends!" She skipped down the street happily, waving to people and having small talk with the humans. As a vampire vampire hunter, you'd think she would be more isolated by the humans of the town, but she isn't. Since she mainly does her job a majority of the time; which is kill vampires who are out of line, her affection towards the human population is well received by the blooded-folk. Suzie scratched her head, her messy hair becoming worse, and decided to ask a local.

"Ah yes, there were a few rumors of someone scary hanging around Kerry's Cafe...." The local said. Suzie then showed him the list of people she was meant to hunt down, "Oh! He looks like this!" The man pointed to the third picture down, "I've seen him around before in the daytime too, I'd be careful Suzie..."

Suzie grinned playfully, "Not a problem Mark! I'll take down that baddie so y'all can be safe and sound!" With that, the messy-looking huntress turned around and was on her way to the cafe.

On the way, there, she decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway, where she spotted a suspicious-looking man also walking down the same way. The smell of blood was faint-- but it was in the air, and the purple-haired girl wrinkled her nose in disgust. A vampire, disgusting.... She decided to follow the man, making her way slowly until a sudden noise behind her caught both of their attention. "Eh?" She turned around in surprise, gazing at Coren, obviously confused. "You shouldn't be--" She didn't get to shoo the man away as the other vampire decided to strike at him. The rogue was fast, but Suzie was faster, and grabbed the mans leg and threw him onto the ground. "That's very rude y'know" She said menacingly, cracking her knuckles, "Oh you're one of the people I have to kill today too! Whut'a unlucky vampire you are!" The perp was persistent, and tried to take a chunk of her neck off, but she moved quickly. A slash from the fangs burned on her skin, but her eyes were on the prize. Licking her lips, she went under her skirt and pulled out two daggers, "It looks like I found you Mr. Wanted!~" The fight was short, but very messy one as blood splattered on her clothes in the process, but it wasn't like her clothes weren't dirty already. In minutes she was on him, and sliced him up to the point where the pool of blood stained the bottom of her skirt. Wiping the bloody blades onto her skirt, she tossed one to the ground and took out her paper. One done, six more to go, and she crossed out the picture with it's blood. Suzie now had a witness to attend to. The girl then turned around and faced Coren who had tripped, "Now then! Are you hurt mister? Did the vamp get'cha anywhere? Did I scare you? I'm really sorry bout that but tis my job y'know?" She made her way over to him quickly and circled him for injuries. Poor guy, probably trying to get home or something... She thought, having no clear memory of the male whatsoever. She checked herself for injuries, and found a deep gash on her leg, and the cut on her neck Now when did he get my leg...? She thought, inspecting her leg thoroughly. Her face wasn't saved from the encounter either, bruises started to form on her cheek and scratches on her lip and forehead were bleeding very badly. Suzie licked her lip, this criminal was a strong one, the blood of his victims still ran through his veins during the fight. It would heal quickly, but it hurt a hell of a lot at the moment.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-29-2014, 06:00 PM

A soft audible sigh came from the lips of the somewhat young Vampire named Tommy. He was pretty damn bored in this house, there was nothing to do except tidy up and move some womans' things inside. She did make him curious, there was something about her like she was hiding something. Maybe she was hiding some type of other worldly treasure that he can make off with.

In anycase the young vamp hand nothing to do as he rather not help around the mansion. So Tommy decided to go out and get some of that delicious coffee cake from Kerry's Cafe. He didn't require human food, but he could still taste it. Maybe he can get Kerry to put in some of the subsitute blood, that all Vamps were required to drink. which sucked, as Tommy despised it so much he often considers drinking straight from humans or atleast rob a blood bank. Robbing a blood bank isn't drinking from humans is it? No it's drinking from bags that humans so kindly donated to. So there be no reason for a hunter to come after him right?

Tommy was wondering around in the secret passages in the walls when he heard Pierre telling Adelais to eat and ask if he could accompany her. Ugh, just the thought of Pierre sickens Tommy. He didn't know what it is about him that made him dislike the butler so much. Maybe it's the closeness he pretends to have with Adelais, or the fact he has the aura of a lost puppy about him. Whatever the case, he didn't have time to find out as Tommy really wanted some coffee cake. Figuring it out can wait another time.

Tommy left the mansion through a secret back door and headed for Kerry's Cafe. On the way there he smelled blood and alot of it. Curious he picked around a alley way and found a man, and a woman who was covered in blood and a bloody heap next to her. What the hell did I just walk in on? he thought.

"If they are judging me, its not because I'm with a human my dear. It might be because it's odd for someone of my standing to be with you." He gently told her as he sat down and placed the two Lattes down on the table. And just as he done so Julio came over and brought their coffee cake slices. "Thank you, Julio." Edward told the young man as he motioned for Marin to sit down. "Try the cake, it's very good."

"Marin, don't worry about them. If they want to stare let them. But if it bothers you we can leave?" He offered as he took a bite out of his coffee cake and then a sip of his Latte. He watched her as if she was the most fascinating thing he ever saw in his entire life span. Just what about her is so special? Lord Nomura knows but his lips are sealed. Edward furrowed his brows as he became deep in thought.

Though just as someone opened the door to enter the cafe, for a split instant he smelled blood, Vampire blood. Edward promptly stood up, and looked over to Marin. "I'll be right back, eat your cake." He smiled at the last bit as he took another bite of his coffee cake and left Marin at the table to go to the back of the Cafe. Edward shared a look with Kerry and left through the back door of the cafe. Looking around he found three people. One seemed to be peering around the corner and the other two next to a bloody mess.

Grin devishly, he said aloud. "My, my... what do we have here?"

---

Kerry shared a look with Edward before skipping over to the table where Marin was and helping herself to Edwards' now vacant chair. "Hello deary! How do like the cake? Delicious I hope?"

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 06-29-2014 at 06:15 PM..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-29-2014, 06:16 PM

Although lost in thoughts, she didn't miss sound of steps approaching. She listened in - it had to be a man with larger build, and although he walked fast, his footsteps were kind of discreet, not the regular kind of stomping most servants did. It had to be Pierre and smile turned her mouth corners upward when his voice proved her right. Adelais turned around, making sure to widen her eyes just enough to look surprised.

"Hello, Pierre," she greeted him kindly as he approached her. Before woman managed to ask if something was wrong that he had sought her out, butler brought up matter of meal and her eyes widened in genuine surprise. "Oh, I must have lost track of time," she confessed. It was very unusual for her, Adelais was used to being completely aware of all factors at all times. It must be all these thoughts of past well before her time that had distracted her so. Well, no true harm had come out of it, at least.

"Of course I will come. I cannot let others wait on me longer than they already have," she told him, turning to walk towards dining hall. Since eating all alone at the end of large dining table was far too lonely, Sylviane had established that small staff would eat meals together with her, unless someone didn't want to or it couldn't be arranged at the time (reason being too many guests over, for example). Planning ahead, she had already decided that now and then, meal would be brought up to her office when she was too busy with work to join others in dining room. It would cover up if any issues during shifting time occurred and she couldn't attend.

As they walked back, she glanced few times sideways at the brightly smiling man. There was something oddly refreshing in his open happiness compared to all the stiff servants at her old houses. But even so, she couldn't miss signs of exhaustion. "How are you liking the house this far?" woman asked, conversationally. It was amusing that he admitted to being a little lost. "You know, you don't have to work quite so hard, Pierre. I am keeping all these people mostly so I would not have to hire complete strangers for short time during parties."

Oh boy, this was getting more and more interesting. Of course he had followed the strange pair to cafe that he vaguely recognized from information he had carefully gathered about this town. No one in his right mind came to new hunting ground without researching it, if there was a chance to do that. Daring more to bring this human right to vampire nest, he had to give Edward that. But it also meant he had to stick around - if there were any feeding-on-human orgy planned here, Eric had to put a stop to it. Although he walked thin line between being freelancer and actual hunter, he would stick to his job description when possible. At least in cases like these.

For now, however, he stuck to rooftops and not getting involved although that aspect was quickly getting boring. It was curious how pureblood had protected girl after incident with glass, so perhaps he hadn't brought her for an orgy. Or it was just too open and he was trying to gain her trust. Didn't seem like that was a hard thing to do, though.

At this moment, his sensitive ears caught a noise and Eric moved slightly towards it, right in time to catch the fight between two vampires. His eyebrows rose and his hand went to crossbow, but it seemed like the girl had it under control. At least until more people got involved. Human and... another vampire? Oh, was today under some kind of strangeness moon, bringing all sorts of peculiar groups together?

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2014, 09:36 PM

Pierre shook his head, "Oh it's quite alright Miss Lund," he replied, straightening his tie as they walked down the hallway. "The house is quite large, I've never been to any truly large mansions except the ones that you live in, so I guess it's alright..." In all truth he thought it was too lonely for him, but as long as Adelais was around it wouldn't be as bad as he thought. He timidly scratched his head and fixed his hair again, a recurring habit for when he feels shy. "My room alone is quite large already, and it's quite unsettling sometimes." Pierre wasn't very comfortable in large spaces, sure he could talk to people outside and such, but in a large closed room, it made him feel alone and targeted. It always felt lie he was being watched, and he didn't want to be alone in a place like this. So he always surrounded himself with other people.

He flushed a light pink at her next statement, "M-Miss Lund..." He said nervously, embarrassed about his exhaustion being so obvious to her, "The work I do here is all for you, and with the big move we've had, I want to make sure your transition here is as smooth as I can possibly make it." Even with his weak heart and health, Pierre would do whatever it takes to bring his master comfort. He sneezed and sniffled a little, taking out a handkerchief to wipe his nose. "Although I'll try and sleep earlier today..." He mumbled, adjusting his hair again. The dining hall soon came into view and the varied smells of foods the chef had prepared made Pierre's mouth water. He bounced happily with every step he took, happy to eat together with everyone. "Let's go Lady Lund! It'll be fun now that we're all settled in." The hall was large and the table was lined with food of different tastes. Pierre's eyes teared up with happiness, "Ah.. we're almost done moving in...." Pierre was thankful for every little thing that was given to him, especially since his grandfather passed.

Suzie smiled at her handiwork. As long as she was doing her job, there was no problem on how she executed it in private. She was surprised at the amount of people who had gathered because of her kill. "Tee-hee, oopsie daisies." Two vampires were now on the scene and she didn't notice the third one on the roof. She instinctively took Coren's hand protectively in her slightly bloody one, the intentions of the vampires in her sight unknown to her. "Hiya there, vampies!" She waved at Edward, and with a little lean, she waved to Tommy as well. They were both clearly more powerful than her, and she didn't want to pick any fights with either of them. So she took the safer route, "I'm not drinking this guy's blood or anything like that you guys I swear!" She held up the piece of paper with the people she was assigned to kill, "Imma huntress, Suzie Mio's the name, I got ID if ya need too." She laughed and wiped the blood off her free hand onto her skirt. By now she was covered in blood from her slicing, and her hair was matted and out in weird places. "Sorry sorry misters, I'm not very good at bein'- ya know secretives~" She looked down at her dirty clothing, she wouldn't be able to hunt any more at this time, I should go clean myself up... huh, how am I gonna get home with all this gunk on me? Now she was in a pickle, "If one of y'all got something to clean my face off or somethin', that would be great!"

She wiped her face on her sleeve, and tested her leg out, it hurt like hell. That was a whole day of healing right there. The purple-haired girl cursed under her breath as she tried to lift up her leg, "I'll tell y'all one thing, that guy," She pointed her thumb to the heap of blood and body, "He hadda lotta fresh human blood in 'im."

Last edited by Sezumie; 06-30-2014 at 03:16 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-30-2014, 12:02 AM

((I'm going to have Marin go off on her own. Go on about your businesses. I'm doing it as a way to get Ever_After's two characters involved. So leave Marin be for now and party away! ))

Of his standing? Who was Edward, to this world, she wondered. He did carry himself quite differently from anyone else she'd met since she could remember. Of course, that wasn't saying much, since she couldn't remember anything before a few days ago.

She shook her head and smiled assuringly, "No no! No reason to leave on my account. It's fine," she said. She tried the cake as she was told, respectfully. It was delicious. Was it something she had had before? What if it was something she didn't even like, before...

Marin realized that Edward was watching her. She sat up straighter and took daintier bites of the cake. Why was he looking at her like that? And why was he with her, in whatever standing he was in? She became very self conscious again and her cheeks turned a rosy pink.

She set her fork down to ask him why he'd brought her here, but he was standing up. Had she offended him already? He told her he would be right back, and she watched him exit the cafe. Only a moment later, Kerry herself was sitting down across from Marin. She smiled politely, "It's very good, thank you." She took another bite to prove that she meant it.

Kerry talked for a moment about owning a cafe, and knowing Edward for a long time, but gave no information that would answer any of Marin's questions. After a couple of minutes, Marin stopped her. "Excuse me, for interrupting," she said, glancing down. "May I use your restroom?"

The blue haired woman pointed to the back, and excused herself to deal with some other customers, surely making it known to Marin that she needn't feel hurried. Kerry was very nice. Marin wondered if it was because of Edward. No one had been nice to her before she found him, or rather, he found her.

Marin slid out of the corner table and padded, still barefoot, to the restroom door. She felt very uncomfortable with all the eyes that lingered on her, and kept her eyes on the floor. She was so different from everyone else. Not like a human, but not a vampire.

Something in her caused her heart to ache. She was so lonely, and lost. She put a hand out to push the bathroom door open, but someone called her name. She turned her head instantly. Who would know her? "Come here," the voice whispered, as a figure disappeared out the back door.

Marin's overwhelming curiosity got the best of her. Perhaps she would find out something about her past, or what had happened to her, by following.... She bypassed the restrooms and pushed out the back door into an alley, separate the one everyone else was in.

Her pendant glowed in the shadows of the buildings and she reached up to hold it. Why was it doing that? What did it mean? Where had she even gotten it? "Marin...", the voice whispered again. Was she imagining it? Where had the person gone who she'd seen disappear out the door? Well, she couldn't be sure she'd really even seen someone...

She walked slowly down the alley, just in time to see a shadow turn down another alley. "Please wait!" she called desperately, and hurried to follow. She followed shadows and whispers through a maze of alleys, until she had no idea where she was at all, and was quite far away from the cafe.

Darkness would fall soon, and thus, the alley ways were darkening significantly, too. She came to a dead end, but no one was there. Her pendant no longer glowed either. She felt very disappointed, and incredibly empty. Marin stood there, staring at the wall for a few moments longer. She was so sure she'd been called here.

Suddenly, someone spoke behind her. Marin turned around slowly, thinking it the person who had called her here. But it wasn't. The man stepped forward, with a devilish grin. He was a vampire, and it was obvious to Marin, though she wouldn't know why.

He advanced on her, though slowly. "You seem to be lost," he said, reaching out to touch her hair. She frowned, confused, though not yet worried. She was here because she'd followed something. But why would anyone else be down here? Had he followed her from the cafe? He brought her pale hair to his nose and inhaled.

Was that normal? That didn't feel like something acceptable in a run-in with someone. She reached up to gingerly take her hair back, but he grabbed her wrist, bringing her hand to his face. She tried to pull it away. "What are you d-", she tried to ask, but he cut her off. "You smell, delicious....", he said, not allowing her to pull away.

With his other hand, he reached out to caress the delicate pale skin of her neck. When he smiled now, his fangs seemed longer. Marin's heart rate picked up, and his smile widened. He loved that sound, the sound of a fluttering heart, the blood flowing rapidly through it.

"You can't, drink human blood...", Marin informed him, as if he might not have heard of the peace agreement. He smiled again, and pushed her hair away from her neck. He leaned in close. "I can do whatever I want," he whispered menacingly.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-30-2014, 03:20 AM

Several days ago…

The sun had just set when the young male stirred from his sleep. A smile formed on his lips when his crimson eyes caught a glimpse of the woman still sound asleep beside him. He gently nuzzled her cool cheek with his nose before kissing it. “It’s time to wake up Ai sweetie.”

The woman gently swatted at him. “Ten more minutes,” she mumbled, still mostly asleep.

Ryou chuckled lightly, giving her another kiss. “Fine, then I shall go see about some breakfast then.” He started to move away from her, but she reached out catching his arm.

“You’re not allowed to leave my side. So stay here with me for a while longer.” Ayumu smiled at him as she rolled over to face her companion. He was the only one who really understood her. Who truly understood her.

He shook his head. He could never refuse her when she gave him that look. “Alright then, I’ll stay until you decide it’s time to get up.” The man pulled her close and snuggled against her. The pair stayed snuggled together for roughly another hour.

Finally awake Ai gave a yawn, revealing her fangs. Teasingly she nipped at Ryou’s neck before getting out of bed. “I suppose we should get a move on if we are going to be travelling tonight.” The woman stretched then disappeared into the bathroom.

Ryou gave her a grin when she nipped at him. He waited for her to enter the bath before getting out of bed himself. She was correct they needed get going since they were moving to a new town. The raven wasted no time in getting dressed then going about making sure things were ready for their journey. Satisfied that all they would need was packed and that their means of travel was ready he waited for his beloved Ai in the living room.

The brunette went about her normal routine. Once finished she moved back into the bedroom. With a grin on her face as she pulled out a piece of paper with ancient writing on it, she flung it out in front of her. “Shiro, I summon thee.” The paper disappeared into a mist to be replaced by a man.

“I am at your service Lady Ayumu.” The man kneeled before her with his hand over his chest.

“Rise Shiro, I have a mission for you. I would like you to travel ahead of Ryou and myself to our new home. Once there observe, but don’t let anyone see you. If you see anything interesting or strange please return to give me a full report.”

“As you command,” the blonde said before disappearing into a mist.

Everything was complete now they could set out on their journey. Ai made her way to the living room where Ryou awaited her. “Everything ready for our trip?”

“Yes, everything is ready. The carriage is waiting for us outside.” Ryou gave her a nod before moving to the door. He opened it for her, letting her go out. Once she was at the carriage he locked the door. When he turned around to help Ai onto the carriage he found she had already climbed on. He gave her a playful pout before climbing on as well. “Off to our new home. Maybe something interesting will be awaiting us there?”

-------------------
Present...

The pair just arrived at the Victorian style manor just at the edge of town before you entered the forest. This was to be their new home for a while. Ayumu was quite pleased with this wonderful find. Since their arrival neither one of them had been outside of the house, mostly concerning themselves with getting settled in. Shiro gave Ayumu a report on what he had observed. There seemed to be a mystery around a girl that lived in the town. This peeked the woman’s curiosity, so she had Shiro continue to follow her unnoticed.

Feeling restless Ryou decided to venture out on his own. He wanted to know what this town was like and if there would be any threats to his lady. They had been here for going on three days. It was time to explore. He didn’t care if she scolded him when he returned this was part of his job as her bodyguard. Quietly he slipped out of the manor and into the nearly empty streets.

As he wandered the streets he spotted a café, just perfect he thought to himself. If he was lucky he would be able to meet some of the locals and get a better feel for the place. Plus it would be a bonus for him if this place had good tea and food. Ai wouldn’t give him too hard of a time if he found a place that has good tea while he was out.

Ryou grinned to himself before he caught the scent of blood and lots of it. This caused him to frown. Following the scent in the air he was lead to an alleyway to find a woman covered in blood, a man cowering and a bloody corpse beside the woman. Apparently he wasn’t the only one drawn to the alley by the blood as he noticed there was another man standing beside him.

Before he could say a word he felt a tap on his shoulder. Looking around he’s eyes met with the unhappy ones of Ayumu. She looked rather angry at the moment. “Guess I’m busted,” he said with a sigh as he turned to face the petite woman.

“That you are Ryou. Why didn’t you let me know you were going out? I might have wanted to go out and play too.” Ayumu’s tone was stern at first, but soon soften as she gave him a pout. She moved to his side and wrapped her arm around his. Leaning close she whispered. “We don’t belong here. Let’s go get something to eat then have some fun.” Without letting him answer she started to pull him away from the alley and towards the café.

Will you draw my OCs?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-30-2014 at 03:22 AM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-30-2014, 11:24 PM

Edward just stared at the over excited Vampire in front him, unamused. She definitely couldn't been drinking the dead guys blood, as she looked like pretty much wasted it. Seeing as she was covered in blood head to toe. Edward eyed the bloodied huntress named Suzie up and down. "No, that's quite alright Suzie Mio, I don't need to see your ID. But you should get this... cleaned up. Can't just leave it here." Edward motioned to the bloody heap.

He could see what she meant about not being discreet. Edward pulled out his handkerchief and looked it. It still had alittle dab of Marin's blood on it. He put it back in his pocket. Suzie Mio was going to need more than a handkerchief to clean up. Fresh human blood? Edward mused as he stared at the body before looking back at Suzie. "Carry on then, Huntress Mio, I won't keep you from your... duties." Edward said in a dismissive tone as he walked back into the cafe through the back doo r he went to. Once inside he looked over towards his table and noticed Marin was gone. Edward went to find Kerry and found out that Marin went to the bathroom a few minutes ago. Edward looked over towards the bathroom area for a moment. Marin wasn't there. He couldn't sense her nor smell her. So where did she go?

Tommy's shoulders slump as he has been spotted even though he took great care to hide. Wait, she's a huntress? Shit.. better keep my cool around her. "You've done well hell of a job Suzie" Tommy blurted out, and looked over to the much older Vampire just opposite of him. He sounded so regal as he spoke and disinterested. Just who was that guy? Tommy stared at him as he talked to Suzie. But swiftly looked away when Edward had turned to look at him. Tommy murmured "Here, keep it" And walked over to Suzie carefully and pulled out a handkerchief. He was going to have to buy a new one, or get one from Pierre. Ugh, just thinking about Pierre made Tommy mad. "Say, huntress lady... if a Vampire was to drink from a blood bag from like a hospital or a blood bank. Would you still come after them?" Tommy inquired.