~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-28-2014, 02:50 AM

Lillith laughed. "Surrender? Were you listening at all, child? I'm not even fighting. This prison is not mine to command, I was only here to...inspire the inmates. I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer, because there really is no offer at all. Jackal, Jekyll, we're going." She said, turning and walking away from the young demoness.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-28-2014, 02:58 AM

"Your voice carries weight here, they'd listen to you....then again, what do you expect? A failure as a leader, and as a Mother, too stubborn and Stupid to realize that, by refusing, she's condemning all of her self-proclaimed 'Children' to death. "She said. "No wonder God made you barren. I wouldn't want you as a mother." She said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-28-2014, 08:35 AM

While he had continued to make his way out the back entrance of the large prison within his humanoid form, the last thing the dark haired male had expected was someone to suddenly decide to follow him all this way. So with the sudden touch of someone grasping a hold of his human-like shoulder, he instantly came to a halt as he turned his attention over his shoulders towards the person who had grabbed him. Giving the male a glare that would normally look like it would pierce through someone's soul; seeing as how it was Oliver who had stopped him, Ryosuke quickly calmed himself down before letting out a low sigh to his words. "You're quite persistent aren't you..?" He whispered just loud enough for the male to hear him, slowly enough; he had reached onto his shoulder to move the angel's hand away from him before turning to face the male angel completely face to face. "Restoring balance huh?...Good cause for your fighting, however I am not exactly sure that I am willing to return to the angels just yet..Give me time to think upon this; and within that time. Take this prison and we will see what shall happen after that." Ryosuke spoke once more, the only reason he stated such words this time was due to the fact that he had overheard a human male from earlier speak about how he would take over the prison. If the male wanted to pull such a stunt and others were planning to follow his lead like that, Ryosuke wanted to see these words put into action.

"If you need me after this fighting has finally ended. Meet me up there." As he spoke once more, Ryosuke pointed towards the large ruined skyscraper that overlooked the city. "I will be watching everything from within there." He informed the male angel one last time before he had began to shift back into his true form and took into the air. Giving off a single burst of speed as he flew into the air, the fallen male rushed towards the skyscraper and within a matter of moments he had vanished from sight into the darkness of the ruins. He progressed his way around the inside of the destroyed ruins as he went from room to room to make his way to the main office room where he used it as a bedroom for himself. Stepping inside the room, he found his sword and gun were still placed in the same area where he left them before he had made his way to the prison. Giving a small half smile at the sight of his weapons still being there, he approached the large window that was on the other side of his room and watched the chaos from far down below continue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remaining on the ledge that was high above the balcony where the two female demons spoke with one another. Shiro had stayed silent and still the entire time as he stared down at the two female demons speaking with one another; of course he was listening in on everything that was being as he overheard the first female demon demand that Lilith surrender herself. Raising a brow at the fact of how bold the female demon was being on demanding such a thing from Lilith, Shiro continued to watch and waited for a moment to be able to follow Lilith somewhere he could speak with her alone and in an area that would do him more favor against her guards rather than going against either one of them or even herself somewhere he knew that he'd get beaten. When the female demon had spoken up her next words after hearing that Lilith was preparing to leave; hearing the words that she spoke about not wanting a mother like her and calling her other names such as a failure and such had caused Shiro to snap a bit inside his head.

True, Lilith may not had been like a completely great mother figure in Shiro's eyes. Although, he still considered her close enough to a being that was mother-like to him and hearing how someone was talking down about her in front of his own eyes was like torture to him. Biting down onto his lower lip, he wished to stay on the ledge and just wait before following Lilith and her guards but the pain was nearly unbearable to just sit back and do nothing. In an instant, he hopped off the ledge and came rushing downwards onto the balcony at full speed as he landed with a heavy thud onto the cement of the balcony; his brownish red coat falling with him as he slowly stood up straight and glared towards the female demon in front of him. The balcony's ground cracking severely between the actual building itself and where it stuck the balcony outwards due to how much force Shiro had placed into his decent. Staring at the female demon before him, he soon recognized her as one of the clan members from the Nighthorde clan.

Whether or not the Stormbringer clan and Nighthorde clan had gotten along with each other too well or not. Shiro wasn't preparing to just stand by and have someone insult Lilith in such a way; at least, not until he had gotten his answers first. "You have no right to speak to her in such way...In a way, you are nothing more than a descendant of her whether you like it or not." He spoke in a cold tone of voice; quickly drawing his purplish-dark blade towards the female in front of him and pointing it towards her throat.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-29-2014, 04:38 AM

Lillith waved off the insult as if it were a fly. "You think I don't know that? I always knew why God made me barren. You aren't telling me anything new. Anyway, does a mother bird swoop in to save her babies after they have left the nest? No. I am not responsible for what you all choose to do to each other." She said, sounding bored. This girl had outlived her usefulness, having been only an amusement in the first place. Lillith turned to leave again, and that was when someone crashed into the balcony and actually defended her. It was a shock, to say the least. Taking a closer look at the young man, Lillith's eyes widened. "It can't be. Shiro?" She asked, her voice a whisper. Shiro was the only demon in history that could be considered Lillith's direct child. Lillith and Lucifer had created a body to carry their child, and Lillith had possessed the body long enough to conceive. A few of her tears had sealed the deal, making the child truly hers. Since she was sealed away in another dimension at the time, she had been unable to give birth to the child or help to raise him, but she had always wanted to meet him. "Is it really you?"

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 07-30-2014, 09:26 AM

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ariel Mirabella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ariel continued to hold her own, looking over towards the red-haired girl. She tried to remember her hand, until she remembered hearing a name being said towards her. "I am guessing you are Pandora?" She asked the young girl. A smile spread on her face as she looked towards the demons who would either attack someone else or come towards her. A faint chuckle escaped her lips as she sent large waves of electricity towards them. Ariel towards the young girl, a smile growling upon her lips, trying to be a little social until she wanted to go on her vanishing act again.

ξЖЗ Jackal and Jekyll ξЖЗ

Jackal nad Jekyll listened watched as their mistress spoke with the demon woman. They were growing extremely tired of her voice and wanted to help her life right there and then, but because their mistress wanted to take to her, they had to wait. It wasn't until they heard the demon woman say that she had to surrender if she wanted to have the spell broken. Jackal and Jekyll growled lightly, their posture changed lightly until they finally heard their mistress give to the order to leave. As they turned and left the demon woman spoke up. Bad mouthing, with of course Jackal and Jekyll glared at her.

They soon her a loud crashing sound on the balcony as they turned to leave. The demon twins turned around slowly looked at the man who was defending their mistress. They both tilted their heads in a slight confusion, and wondered if they were to attack. However, they bowed their heads and slowly moved away, seeing that Lilith had known the man. It was an affair, they could not take part in, and they didn't want to. They stood inside of the doorway, waiting to see what would happen. They were in charge of protecting their mistress unless told otherwise.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hollow Ƹ̵̡ЖƷ

The young boy turned to face the human man who seemed to closer to him. His grin only became wider with each step the man took, 'Interesting.' He thought to himself. The tiny light blue eye stared at the man, it seem to be twitch as the boy giggled again. "Revenge? All I want is sleep....this riot...is ruining it...If I don't get sleep, then I get cranky...then I can't guarantee tHaT aNyOnE wOuLd SuRvIve fIvE SeCoNdS wItH mE aRoUnD~!" The grinned evilly, his voice echoing through the hall. It wasn't until the walls themselves started to shift and crack, the of coursed vanished, only to reappear around the beings who were in the area. However, he was much larger and only his torso was visible, his large hands circled the people and his grin grew wider, his teeth jagged and sharpened as they made almost perfect triangles in his mouth.

On the outside, the walls of the building twisted lightly. The roof cracked slightly as if horns were slowly starting to form. On the lower walls and the ground of the courtyard, every once in a while, large spikes would shoot of the ground and walls. They would either impale or narrowly miss their target. The demon boy named Hollow shifted his head, laughing to himself. "WAtCh ThEm...DaNcE..." He snickered to himself, his giggles becoming more corrupt and unstable.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-31-2014, 05:21 AM

Pandora looked up as a female approached her. "H-huh? Oh, yes, that's me. How did you-" She broke off,s eeing the girl use lightening on a group of demons nearby. "Oh, goodness..."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-31-2014, 12:50 PM

Standing before the female demon after speaking towards her in a cold type of tone of voice; Shiro had cared less for the fact that if the woman was part of another demon clan who went up against the Hell lords or not. She spoke badly about the woman who he had considered close enough to a mother in his life, this was nearly just enough for him to lose his mind and show himself before the four people that stood near the balcony. Clenching the hilt of his blade tightly not to do anything he would regret and might show treason against the clans that went up against the Hell lords; Shiro had slowly turned his gaze over his shoulders after hearing Lilith's voice come up on asking if it truly was Shiro who stood before her. Standing completely still as he stared at the woman who he had considered his mother, he stayed silent within his demon's disguised form; he didn't wish to answer her just yet, not here, not with all this chaos going on and another person from another one of the demon clans here as well. True, the male demon wished to simply drop his blade and turn to her then just embrace her into a hug as though it were a son who had been lost for ages from his family; but what his 'parents' had done and just meeting her again after all this time, he felt as though he shouldn't do it.

Soon enough as he stood there in silence with his eyes on Lilith's the entire time; the sound of loud cement cracking underneath his feet were soon heard. The large thud that Shiro had done to create the cracking of the balcony's ground had now begin to become worse due to the young boy named 'Hollow' shifting everything around him. It was only a matter of time as Shiro stood with the female demon who insulted Lilith that the balcony finally shattered to pieces causing himself to fall down the large height of the prison wall. Gasping sharply at his feet soon being on nothing more than plain air, he stared down at the ground below him and as he jabbed his blade into the side of the wall to stop his decent before kicking a large hole into the side of the building and landing safely inside; several floors beneath where he met Lilith. "Hm..." Was the only thing that would be heard from his lips as he stared at the hole he created; he truly wished to return to his 'mother' and speak with her but it seemed like with everything going on, this wasn't the right time just yet.

"Best to just leave for now...this place is getting out of control." Whispering softly to himself, Shiro had began to make his way down the halls as he sliced down every lock that held prisoners inside the building. There didn't seem to be many more prisoners who were locked up in the large building; if anything, he was simply looking for a way out throughout the chaos that the who building was going through now. He had somewhat promised Pandora that he would return to the Stormbringer clan in one piece, so why break a promise now. Rushing throughout the halls, he turned his gaze left to right as he looked for an exit; making an exit of his own would be a choice but with what was going on throughout the building due to a single person, it seemed a bit too dangerous at the time.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-02-2014, 02:41 PM

"Ill remember you, Storm-bringer..."she said to the retreating figure, then looked at one of lilith's Guards. He appeared sickly. "Well then. If you don't care about your Children, then you won't mind me gutting this one?" She said, dropping down, and pulling her half-sword out. "Don't worry, young one.....this 'will' hurt. "she said.

Andrew jumped away, as a spike came up near them. "I'll take you to a place where we can give you proper sleep, and enemies to fight. "He said. "We're the only one's who can stop them now, since Heaven abandoned us. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-03-2014, 02:57 AM

Lillith silently vowed to herself that she would find Shiro again, then turned to her guards, completely ignoring the woman behind her. "Jackal, Jekyll, we're leaving." She said, walking away from the young demoness.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 08-08-2014, 06:00 AM

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ariel Mirabella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

A faint chuckle escaped from her lips as she turned her head to face the young red head. "Let us just say, I have been around." Ariel said for a moment, moving her hand as the electricity stopped flowing from her, the demons were jerking about from the amount of electricity flowing through them. Ariel only stared at the girl as she smiled softly. "I overheard your name while trying to leave this place. Tell me, do you know who started this little riot?" She asked with a faint chuckle, placing a hand on her silver rosary.

ξЖЗ Jackal and Jekyll ξЖЗ

Jackal and Jekyll had remained lightly as they looked over towards the man named Shiro, Lilith and the other demon woman. When Lilith stated it was time to leave, Jackal and Jekyll happily obliged. As they turned to leave, it wasn't until Jackal felt a disturbed emotion. He turned his head lightly, blinking lightly as he saw the demon woman point her sword towards him. Jekyll growled evilly as he took out his sword, clashing it against the demon woman's. "If you lay a finger on him, you will never see the light of a new day." he snarled evilly. Jackal jumped back lightly as she looked towards Jekyll with worry.

"What are you doing Jeykyll?" Jackal asked telepathically, confused for a moment until the elder twin turned his head lightly. "Protect Lady Lilith. I'll be fine." He replied back with a smirk. Jackal nodded his head lightly as she turned and started speed walking towards Lilith, holding his hide lightly and taking a few deep breaths.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hollow Ƹ̵̡ЖƷ

Hollowed watched as the man jumped around, she was impressed. He was starting to get boring but he was sprouting more gribble as she watched him. Still in a male form, a grin grew on her face, the mask start twitching as the mouth appeared to be opening and closing slightly. "Dat right?" She sneered evilly, her voice was still twisted and disturbing. However, hearing about Heaven and abandonment, only a disturbed laugh escaped her lips, the mask's mouth. The inside looked light a blacked area, despite being on Hollow's face. "YoU aRe JuSt LiKe EvErYoNe ElSe...StUpId~!!" Hollow screamed, the twisted smile on her face as she lifted her large hand and pinned him on a wall, her male formed body shrinking to human size as she walked closer to him. "You know nothing of abandment...never human. You don't even what the fuck is even going on anymore." Hollow sneered, her grin shifting into an upside down frown.

[Sorry, my post wouldn't go through~]