Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-15-2014, 03:42 AM

Kioku heard that growl and he jolted slightly. No he definitely wasn't going to cross Brumac again. Well not so soon after that first time. One shaky hand patted the kelpie's thigh gently for a moment. "Sorry my darling, I'm not looking to make Brumy angry again." Now both shaky hands were on the kelpie and he pushed gently to indicate the other should get off of his lap. There was a bit of hesitation there, Kioku did want to have some fun with the kelpie, but then Kioku would have fun with anyone that was interested. Sometimes even if they weren't. He would have hesitated anyway though, he deserved the punishment Brumac had doled out to him and thought it was far to early to ease the pain. If he made himself feel better too soon, he would too quickly forget the lesson of not playing with the employees.

His attention moved to the blonde. "Everyone is interesting in their own way, my love. You just have to open your eyes to see it." Those eyes of his were watching Yukiteru for a bit. "I'm called Kioku." He introduced himself for the kelpie and Yukiteru's benefit, and anyone else's that might want to know his name. For a few moments his eyes followed Priscilla, she was a stiff. Certainly didn't belong in this place and her presence alone with that jewel at her throat could cause trouble, but Kioku wasn't thinking of that. He was wondering how hard it would be to seduce her without influencing her with mind control. The game was always more fun when it was challenging.

Last edited by Kry; 08-15-2014 at 03:53 AM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-15-2014, 03:45 AM

"Prissy Priscilla," the pale haired girl said. "It suits her, doesn't it?" she asked no one in particular, giggling to herself as the curly haired woman sat a table alone. Peri jotted the name in the book. "And you?" she asked to Frewen, needing his name for the book.

Brumac grumbled. "After work," he said simply. Of course. He moved around the bar and headed towards a table of necromancers who were waving him down. Peri blinked after him, and then to Frewen. "He closes the tavern to the public in an hour," she said. People were already starting to clear out.

"From what I've gathered, we've got chores then, but as long as you get them done before he opens to the public again tomorrow, he doesn't care when you do them," Peri said with a twirl of her hair around her finger. "He doesn't care who you bring upstairs either. The employees stay on the top floor. It looks like a house, you'd never even guess..."

Peri seemed distracted while she talked, trying to see around the others. Was that a pair of witches in the back corner? No, just a pair of elves. She sighed. She'd never find that witch at this rate.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-15-2014, 04:11 AM

For a moment he raised an eyebrow. The green man was bluntly putting himself out to the other. How degrading, he wouldn't be caught dead in such an action. He looked away, thanking the ogre for the tea, before he turned his attention to it. He completely ignored the two for a moment at the table, having little interest in their...affairs. When the other spoke to him however, his eyes moved up to him. So, his name was Kioku, he made a mental note to remember that as well as the others that were being said. Easy enough, and he might need them later. Everyone was interesting in their own way, he merely had to open his eyes to see it? He arched an eyebrow slightly, before he gave a light shrug.

"Everyone has their good and bad" simple enough of an answer and true. He lifted his cup, taking a small drink of the tea he had ordered. He had chosen no sugar, allowing the bitter taste to flood over his tongue. His mind went to what Suke would say in an instance like this. The other would possibly not be to happy with him speaking to these people like this. With him around, he was more of the 'seen and not heard' type. Perhaps that was one of the reasons for his silence, and quieter personality. He pushed the thought from his head, as he took another sip of tea. As long as he avoided trouble, and did not give to much information away, talking was no harm at all.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-16-2014, 01:16 AM

The kelpie pouted a bit, but then let out a resigned sigh when he felt Kioku's gentle shove. Frewen slid from the other man's lap and gave everyone a quick look. "My name is Frewen." Then he bustled off with a wave to clear up some of the now empty tables. Really, if he had to do that so he could actually enjoy himself later, then so be it.

Priscilla couldn't help but watch the odd assortment of people by the bar. They were just so very different from anyone she'd ever known before. The ogre though ... She shivered. It was hard to believe an ogre could own a building, let alone serve food in one. Surely there was going to be something suspicious on the menu. The thought made her look at her soup, and sift through the chunks of veggies. There was some brown meat, beef. Priscilla sighed and swallowed another spoonful.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-16-2014, 01:38 AM

((If everyone is happy with saying there was small talk, or that they all went on about their business for a little while, I can open up with a post after closing. If anyone is unhappy with this, let me know!))

An hour and a half later, Brumac waved on the last public customer. It was half an hour after closing, but the ogre would never shoo off a customer in the middle of a meal. That was unheard of. He closed the door. The sign on the outside read, 'Closed for public entertainment, Vacant rooms available for stay'.

He moved behind the bar to close out the day by counting profits and balancing the register-like machine. It surprised some people at Brumac's business sense, or love for cooking and food. He didn't mind. So long as they kept their mouths shut about it. He sipped on an amber colored drink with carbonation as he counted the money.

If anyone still there, the guests who would be rooming, wanted drinks or food or any other service, the place was still fully functional and open to them. Even Kioku. For some reason the ogre never kicked the man out after closing and always allowed him to stay on his whims. Anyway, that meant that technically he, Peri, and Frewen were all still on duty, should anyone ask for their assistance, but, he wasn't counting them on the clock. They were free to do whatever they wanted, so long as the floors, tables, kitchens and rooms were clean and ready for guests in the morning.

Peri already assumed that that meant she'd be doing most of the work. She'd seen how eager Frewen was to hop into Kioku's lap and they'd probably be running off to a bedroom soon. She shook her head. Kioku was trouble. He'd probably used some sort of seductive mind powers on the kelpie. Like he had her.

Okay, well maybe he hadn't used any on her. But that wasn't the point. He was still trouble. He was tricky. That's what it was. Peri hated being deceived. "Peri," Brumac boomed. "Finish filling out the check-in and tabs book if you haven't," he said, but she smiled cheerily. "Already done boss," she said with a sarcastic salute. "Then wash the tables, mop the floors, clean the bar and straighten the chairs," he added with his own cheery smile, clearly mocking.

Peri grumbled. Where was Frewen's list of chores she wondered, immediately beginning to wipe down the tables. "Oh, and Peri," he said, "Chop chop." He laughed to himself and returned to closing up the register. He loved messing with that strange girl. Peri on the other hand had immediately started chopping, with her hands, literally.

Periwinkle eyes widened and then she pretended to swat at flies before grabbing her cleaning rag again. Had anyone seen that? God she hated when people told her to do things like that. Chop chop was an expression that meant hurry, but apparently her curse liked to take things literally. She went back to washing tables, grumbling something about pummeling and old witch into dust.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-16-2014 at 01:41 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-16-2014, 02:50 AM

Kioku raised an eyebrow at Yukiteru and smiled at him. "I'm bad, but I'm good at what I do." When Frewen slipped from his lap, he looked down at his hands, they had finally stopped shaking. That was good, but he still ached pretty badly all over. He would be fine though. He waited a while, and when Brumac was counting the money, Kioku stood and made his way over to stand next to the ogre. His eyes were watching the money, but Kioku really had no interest in the currency, he just didn't want to meet Brumac's eyes yet.

"Shall I warm your bed tonight, darling?" A slender arm snaked around Brumac's thick arm and Kioku leaned his head against the ogre for a moment. His tone of course had been rather sultry, though he didn't think for a moment that Brumac would agree. That was fine, Kioku would probably go romp with the kelpie then or maybe just leave and find more trouble to get in to. He was good at that, too good really. Honestly Kioku wasn't sure what he wanted to do. He turned his head to glance at Yukiteru and then Frewen, briefly pondering on how hard it might be to get Yukiteru in on their fun. Then those eyes drifted over to Peri. Perhaps she'd like to play as well? Kioku licked his lips, still very much indecisive about what he really wanted to do.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-16-2014, 03:24 AM

Frewen had wandered into the kitchen. He was gathering leaves and things, putting them into a strainer and watching as the water turned colors. Then, the fun part happened. Slowly, the kelpie pulled a bottle from his pocket. The amber liquid plopped into the teapot. Everything was more of a gold color now then before, as everything seeped together, the tastes mingling until the perfect combination was reached.

The kelpie poured his concoction of truth potion and tea into enough glasses to serve some of it to everyone else in the tavern, save himself. He was whistling when he walked out of the kitchen, and placed the teacups in front of everyone. He winked at Kioku when he put it before the man, and took the opportunity to spill Brumac's glass. "Sorry, take some of this!" He put his truth potion tinged tea in front of the ogre.

Then it was only a matter of placing a glass before Peri, Priscilla, and Yukiteru.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-16-2014, 03:53 AM

The two kitchen helpers had already disappeared up the stairs at some point in the last twenty minutes or so. They slipped away unnoticed, surprising since they were both ogres, leaving the kitchen empty for Frewen to make tea unsupervised. Brumac grunted at Kioku when he slipped his deliciously tender arm around his own.

His eyes glazed over for half a second, but since the ogre wasn't angry, he controlled his hunger easily. Still, the taste of Kioku on his tongue made him hungry, and also made him feel guilty. He shook his head. "You don't give up do you?" he boomed down at his purple-haired friend.

Brumac had finished sorting the territs when Frewen spilled his drink. The ogre grumbled down and the new drink. He hated tea. Brumac didn't drink things like tea, or juice, and he didn't eat things like pastries or fruit cups. Brumac drank beer, and liquor and sometimes water. He ate mostly meat, of a variety that would make most people's stomachs turn, and sometimes he liked to have a cookie. But only if the cookie was made from ground elf bones.

Still, he gave Frewen credit for trying. Though he also expected Frewen to clean up the mess he made on the bar. He eyed the scantily clad girl cleaning the tables. Maybe he'd just make her do it. He loved poking fun at Peri after all, the strange girl. It wasn't like she wasn't already cleaning.

Peri finished cleaning the tables and tossed the rag onto the bar. Directly into the mess that Frewen had made. "Wha?" She had just cleaned the bar! She could see that she and Frewen were not going to get along well. She evil eyed the kelpie, as Brumac evil eyed her. She rolled periwinkle eyes and leaned over the bar to clean up the spilled liquid with the rag. This time she was grumbling something about pummeling Frewen into dust.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-16-2014, 04:23 AM

Kioku shrugged at Brumac. "I never give up, darling, in the end I usually get what I want." He spoke the words simply, it wasn't a threat or anything. He could use mind control but he didn't really like using mind control and certainly didn't like to use it on his friends. Brumac was his friend. "You won't resist me forever, my love." He did look up at Brumac now, a slight smile on his lips. That smile faded though, as a more serious expression appeared, his voice had dropped slightly so only the ogre could hear him. "I am sorry for causing trouble earlier.." His grip around Brumac's arm tightened slightly for a moment, then relaxed. He had seemed like he was going to say more, but he didn't. Slowly he slipped his arm away from Brumac's and ran a hand through his hair.

Then the kelpie was there, giving him a drink with a wink, then spilling Brumac's original drink and giving him a new one. Kioku lifted his cup and sniffed it, it smelled like tea. He didn't drink much tea, though actually Kioku didn't drink or eat much at all. Life force was really the only sustenance he needed, still it was sweet of the kelpie to fix them all drinks. He brought the cup to his lips and downed it rather quickly, setting the empty cup on the bar.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-16-2014, 05:01 AM

He said nothing to the responce of the other. Soon enough though, he was flirting with the ogre again. Then the other man, now known as Frewen was bringing out drinks. Something about it felt off to him, the way the other was acting and the subtle 'slip' of hand that spilled the other drink. He focused his eyes on the man and a familiar ball of energy formed over the other's heart. It was blackened, the other was deffinetly up to something. He did not know what, but offering everyone a drink at the same time was a little convineint. He glanced at the glass, at the liquid. He frowned, then looked up at the flirt within the room downed his. He watched him for a moment, seemed he would see if something was up with it soon enough. For now however, he slid the glass away, before adjusting his gloves. He paid no mind to the others for a moment, things closing up were enough for him.

The more quiet atmosphere was a lot better than the annoying presence of so many people. He sighed a bit, before he brushed a hand over where the diamond was resting beneath his shirt. It was there, but it felt heavy. He did not like it at all, but he had to put up with it. He would make due, and he would not complain. He turned his attention to the giurl who was being made to clean up by herself. It was not fair, but life was not. He knew such feelings, but his went with different situations. Ones he could not risk getting out. That was why he had to be careful, especially when people such as this Frewen were about. He was deffinetly up to something, and depending on what it was, it could be a problem for him. The others could handle it on their own, it was none of his business really. He should not get involved, and it might be a bit amusing. His eyes moved to Kioku, the one who had drank what the other had served him once more.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-19-2014, 12:29 AM

Frewen glanced around and sighed. Only Kioku had drank any of the potion. Carefully, he siddled over to Peri with the last glass. "Here, take this. A peace offering." Well ... Priscilla had started downing the truth potion tea as well. The kelpie grinned. What was under that tight laced exterior of hers? It would be a wonder to find that out. And well worth the cost of the potion.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-19-2014, 06:08 AM

Brumac grumbled something at Kioku. He was always grumbling or grunting about this or that, so it wouldn't have seemed out of the ordinary. Only, he'd actually apologized, too. Kioku probably wouldn't have caught it, but he might have...

The ogre hadn't meant to lose control. It was just, he was an ogre. That was ogre nature. He really couldn't help it. Any normal being would have said, 'Hey, don't do that again', or, 'Hey, don't try and deceive me, it makes me angry'. But then, he wasn't a normal being. Not many around here were.

Still, he'd never intended on hurting his friend. It was just a series of bad choices. Feeling like his business had been messed with and then realizing he'd been deceived had started the chain. Then, instinct kicked in when Kioku ran. Rule of thumb, never run from a predator.

Brumac wasn't much for talking, or apologizing, so instead he picked up the drink Frewen offered and guzzled it down. It was awful. He really, really hated tea. "Would be better if you seeped human flesh in there," he said to Frewen. "Just a pinch," he added, setting the cup down on the counter. He pushed it at Peri with a wink.

Meanwhile, Peri had finished wiping the bar down, again. She took the drink from Frewen and swished it around in the cup. She didn't want to drink it, just to be stubborn. She set it on the bar as Brumac pushed his cup at her. She sighed, giving up on rolling her eyes and gruffing about.

She picked it up before walking around to pick up the other empty glasses from the others, leaving the full ones. Peri took them into the kitchen and set them in the sink. She stayed there for now. If she didn't go back out there, no one could make her do anything and she could take a break from cleaning. She finally straightened out her stockings and outfit and pulled herself up to sit on a counter. What a long, long, day.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-19-2014, 06:33 AM

Kioku seemed to jolt the tiniest bit as Brumac grunted and grumbled at him. He laid his hand on Brumac's arm and stared up at the ogre's face, shaking his head the slightest bit. "No. I deserved it, and I liked it. " Kioku's hand dropped from Brumac's arm and he turned slightly. "It's not a big deal, I get beat up all the time anyway." Why the heck had he said that? A hand lifted to his lips, fingers touching them lightly fro a moment. He hadn't meant to say that. No one needed to know that he often got his ass kicked, though, it was more of a matter of letting someone kick his ass because all he had to do to stop them was drain their energy.

There was a frown on his lips as he lowered his hand, he felt a little odd. As if he were compelled to speak the truth every time his lips parted. Kioku didn't like that. "I'm going to take this room for the night, Brumac darling." He moved almost hastily to pluck a random room key from where they were kept, perhaps he should've taken the one Peri had tried to give him earlier but he hadn't really planned on staying the night here. Now he just wanted to go lock himself in a bed room alone while this strange compulsion was over him. When exactly had that started? His gaze snapped towards Frewen, had the kelpie put something in the tea? What a crafty little fish, Kioku didn't mind if the kelpie played tricks but he did mind if they were played on him.

"Good night my darlings." Kioku turned a soft smile to each of them and he started to move towards the stairs that led to the rooms.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-19-2014, 04:52 PM

[A random last bit of action before the night, and a lead in to my second charrie who will pop up once I am done with the pro and it is morning! Yay lol ]

Yuki closed his eyes for a moment, ignoring what was going on around him now. It was really none of his business. A few moments later, a hard thud was delivered to the door, forcing it open. A man walked in, his eyes spotting Yukiteru, who opened his to glance over. "I finally found you, I knew you'd have to be somewhere around here" he said, smirking as if proud of himself. Yukiteru sighed, leaning his head upon his hand. "That was quite uncalled for and rude" he said, his voice had not changed. He still seemed uninterested and bored. The man glared at him, stepping closer. "Return the diamond" he said. "Can't do that" Yukiteru said, "it does not belong in the hands of such disgusting theives."

"Why you.." the man pulled his arm back, balling his hand into a fist. Finally a slight spark caught in his eyes. He placed a hand upon the table, his legs uncrossing enough for him to slam a foot hard into the man's stomach. The speed and reaction of the kick had been impressive, the man being knocked back out the door, into the steps. Yukiteru sighed, standing. He did not turn to glance at the others, as he stepped over to the door. The man glared, but he had gotten back on his feet. "Don't you know it is rude to force your way into a business that has closed for the night...such careless attitude towards others" Yukiteru said in a casual manner, fixing his gloves a bit. "The hell with this hole in the ground" he once more made a move forward.

It was a foolish move though. For Yukiteru, the world around him slowed down. He had activated his power, focusing on his speed. To others who were watching though, it would be like his movements would be instant. The man moving in front of the door, once more his fist out in front of him, where Yukiteru had been moments before. Now however, he stood behind him, one hand in his pocket, the other on the brim of his hat. "Such disgusting manners" he says, slipping his hand out of his pocket. He delivered a swift and simple hit with his elbow to the back of the man's shoulders. His eyes widened, as he was hit to his knees. His teeth clenching angrily.

"Why you..." he grumbled. Yukiteru turned, moving next to the man. "A bit of advice" he crouched down near the man, "do not bother me with your pathetic fighting.....and you would be wise to never show yourself around here again." The man looked at him and glared, "and if I refuse?" Yukiteru shrugged, looking bored, "the owner might have a use for you...he seems to like flesh.." The man glanced up, now catching sight of the ogre he had not before. His eyes widened, and he jumpped up, backing up. "Ah...s-sorry...." he turned and took off, saying something about not wanting to be food. Yukiteru stood, bored once more. He stepped back inside, turning to look at the ogre a bit. He gave him a light bow, his right hand over his heart in an apology.

"Forgive me for the trouble...some have such horrible manners..." he would not blame the other if he became furious with him. He had taken care in taking it outside, as to not to cause trouble to those inside or the establishment itself. However, the other had kicked the door in. He turned to examine the lock, it was not to damaged. He kneeled a bit by it, beginning to tinker with it without having to be asked or anything. Soon enough, it looked good as new. Closing the door, it locked once more without a problem. Everything back as to how it had been before the man had barged in. Turning away, Yukiteru nodded to the others, before heading himself up to his room. If the ogre decided to engage him, he would not blame him. He unlocked the room, obtaining his coat and scarf in case the other decided to tell him he was to much trouble, after what had happened earlier.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-19-2014, 09:40 PM

Frewen grinned when he heard the potion taking effect. And he grinned even more when Brumac took a good swig of the tea too. When Peri disappeared into the kitchen, his face fell a bit. But oh well, there were plenty other people to play around with.

"Hey do any of you guys have a really embarrassing secret? I wonder what it could be..." He was being obvious. Giggling now and then, and looking at everyone with interest.

Priscilla's hand hung in the air and her mouth opened. Against her own volition, she started talking. "Well I do like ... very cute things. I suppose that's why I prefer cute people... Cute men. I always wonder what men would look like, dressed in well ... dresses." She dropped the cup and stood while the tea slithered across the tabletop.

"I do agree with Kikoku's idea. It is most definitely time to sleep for the night." With a beet red face, the young woman sauntered past Kioku and upstairs. She headed straight for her room, and slammed the key into the lock with force. How dared he! How dare that ... that ... nuisance, that son of a caterpillar, do such a thing to her!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-21-2014, 04:28 AM

Brumac had mentally noted which key Kioku took from the hooks. He'd have to know, if he expected Peri and Frewen to know which room to re-prepare tomorrow for new guests. He didn't have time to say anything though, not that he actually planned on it, though he was surprised the man was going to bed alone.

The door kicked in and Brumac turned to see who did it. He didn't look surprised, as if it was actually a normal occurrence around the tavern. It wasn't normal. But it certainly wasn't the first time. Beings brawled in the tavern daily. A broken door, table, dish... What would anyone expect of an establishment like this? Though, it certainly wasn't tolerated.

Brumac had moved around the bar, but Yukiteru seemed to be able to hold his own. When he was referred to, Brumac growled a low warning growl. Yukiteru had not been wrong in assuming that Brumac would actually want the other's flesh. When someone harmed his tavern, and threatened his guests, well, that was a death wish.

Soon though, the man was running off, and Yukiteru was fixing the door. Brumac moved around the bar again to polish off some glasses. He was going to have Frewen fix the door, but better Yukiteru anyway. He did after all steal something, clearly, which was what lead to the break-in. Brumac held no hard feelings though. In fact, he respected they was Yukiteru handled the situation, and that he repaired the damage caused.

Yukiteru disappeared up the stairs and Frewen was asking if anyone had an embarrassing secret. Luckily for Brumac, the tea was taking longer to kick in for him than the others. It was a small glass after all, and he was quite a large ogre. He'd probably answer the question though in a minute, if asked directly. He watched as the prissy one blurted out some information and disappeared up the stairs. Who was going to clean up that mess?

"Peri," Brumac boomed towards the kitchen. "There's another mess out here," he called, quirking a smile. He knew the girl was probably grumbling about it already. She couldn't hide in there forever.

Peri pushed out the kitchen door with a rag. She chunked it at Frewen, hitting him square in the chest. "You can clean it up!" she said with a huge grin and fake cheer, before turning on her heel and heading up the stairs. No one had told her to do it, so she wouldn't. She did have orders to clean the rooms though. No big deal, she wasn't tired, but she didn't want to hang around down stairs being told what to do all night either.

Grabbing the master key from that magical pocket that no one could possibly think actually existed in that skirt, Peri picked a room.

((I don't know where everyone is having their characters go or what their plans are, so I left that open, in case anyone wants some dialogue.))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-21-2014, 09:14 AM

Kioku had stopped when the door of the Tavern burst open, and he had frowned for a moment. Then Yukiteru sprang into action, quickly taking care of the situation, he handled it fairly well. What surprised Kioku was that the young man began to fix the door once the situation had been handled. Wasn't that sweet? He had started moving again when Frewen spoke up, causing him to pause and hesitate.

Priscilla spoke up, answering the kelpie's question almost immediately, and Kioku laughed lightly at her words. Perhaps she was more fun than she initially seemed, maybe he should just follow her to her room and volunteer to wear something cute for her. That thought was put on hold, and he raised a hand to his mouth, fingers touch his lips gently. As if that could stop him from speaking, as that compulsion to tell the truth washed over him. It was so obvious too that Frewen was responsible, and Kioku would not eat or drink anything that kelpie put his hands on again.

"I..." He tried to hesitate, tried to stop the words from slipping past his lips, he even bit down hard on one of his fingers but that didn't stop it. The harder he resisted, the stronger the pull to speak the truth became, like he absolutely had to say it. Had to let the words out. "..I.." He bit down harder on his finger, drawing blood and his other hand clutched at his shirt over his heart, at the sudden tightness and pain in his chest. Things were secrets for a reason, even embarrassing things, Frewen had no right to invade their privacy like this. "..I..was.." It was Kioku's only secret really, well the only one that actually embarrassed him. It was also something he was ashamed of.

The others, if they learned this, what would they think of him? How terrible of Frewen to do such a thing. He bit down harder on his finger, drawing a bit more blood as he tried to fight it. " I was..." He muttered the rest of the sentence, still loud enough to be heard though. Something about that truth potion made him say his secret loud enough for their ears to hear him even though he didn't want to. They could take it to mean how they wanted it to mean, it was the only way he could word it without coming out and saying anything he didn't really want to say. It was still the truth. ][I had to edit this. >.> Cause I'm terrible. x.x ][

There were tears in his eyes as he bolted, his body finally obeying him. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could. Kioku didn't even try to find the room that matched his key, he went into the first unlocked room he found. That hadn't been something he wanted to tell anybody, it hadn't been something he wanted to think about but it was his only embarrassing secret.

Last edited by Kry; 08-25-2014 at 06:07 AM.. Reason: I'm a horrible person. x.x

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-21-2014, 06:37 PM

Yukiteru had been up in his room. He slipped the chain off of his neck, glad to once more be free of it. It was like a weight on him. He sat on the edge of the bed, reaching up to lift off his hat. The ogre had not come up to him, so he figured everything was alright at this point. He tossed the hat on top of his coat and sweater, before running a hand through his hair. It was about time he was able to relax. He began to slip off his gloves, when the door was suddenly opened and another was coming inside. His eyes moved to the form of a familiar figure, as he stopped with his gloves.

The other did not seem to note him at first, a red color on his face. He stood from the bed, had something happened? It was not his place to butt into someone's business, but it became a bit more of his concern, when the other came bursting into his room. He could have been changing, or something else. Then again, he would have been smart enough to lock the door if he had been going to do something like that. He watched the other for a moment. He finally spoke up, to catch the other's attention. "Is everything alright?" that was the nicer of the phrases that were formulating within his mind.

He could have said something rude or sarcastic of his own, but with the look on the other's face, he had decided against it. He was not that cold and heartless, to kick someone when they were down, especially if they did not deserve it. He had no idea what had happened to him, so he could not really pass judgement for himself on this, with such low information. He would gather information as he could, before he made a desicion.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-21-2014, 07:07 PM

When Yukiteru spoke, Kioku jumped slightly. The cambion was all out of sorts it seemed and damn that truth tea. His eyes were on Yuki, but his finger was in his mouth, licking at the blood there from where he'd bitten it so hard trying to keep himself quiet. When Yukiteru asked that question, Kioku had to answer it, truthfully. He wanted to say 'yes' and apologize for barging in with some excuse and then run away, but he couldn't do that. He pressed his back against that door, and flinched slightly, still so sore, still so bruised.

"No. That kelpie, stupid Frewen. I'd recommend not eating or drinking anything he touches. At all." That finger was out of his mouth, and healing slowly already. He put both hands up to cover his face, it was still red. His heart was beating so fast, his chest was still so tight. "Secrets? Why did he have to ask about secrets? There's a reason things are kept secret. I didn't want to tell them. I never wanted to tell anyone that, but I couldn't stop. I tried so hard but the words came out anyway. That damn tea. He put some kind of truth serum or potion in the tea. That's the only explanation."

He lowered his hands, that embarrassment and shame giving way to anger, his right hand was clenched into a fist and when he brought it down he slammed it against the door behind. "When will this shit wear off? I can't be telling people things like that, I can't. I don't even want to think about it." His eyes caught Yukiteru's and Kioku offered a slight smile. "You could help me feel better." It was the honest truth, and Kioku spoke the words with a hint of seduction in them, just so his meaning was clear.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-21-2014, 07:34 PM

Yukiteru looked at the other, listening to his words. So he had been right about something being off with the tea. He did not mention this to the other, for it might have angered the other with him at that. He wondered what it was that the other spoke about to him, that had casued so much annoyance and anger in this one here. He remained silent though, and when the other said that he could happen, he raised an eyebrow. He was seriously hitting on him? He sighed, "no thank you." The answer was a bit blunt. He knew the other was after his energy, but Yukiteru had a bit more control over himself than others might. So even though he felt the tug from the other, he forced it back down to an easier to manage feeling.

He would never allow another to use him....especially in such a manner. He had enough of that with his own life already. He then moved over to the other, boldly stepping close to him dispite what he had just said. He placed a hand on his stomach, it would possibly seen as something sensual. However, it was for another purpose, to get a better reading on his soul, with the added souls of whatever was inside of him. At the moment, it was a mix of liquids. "Besides" his eyes moving up to the other, "you could not handle me that easily....my kiss alone is rather...dangerous." He turned away from him. It was true, but not in the way the other might think.

Through his kiss, he had a direct connection to one's soul. He could turn one into a puppet if he decided. Though that did not mean every kiss would suck out someone's soul or something, he was in control, able to decide when to use it. He moved back to the bed, picking up the chain once more. Now that the other was here, he needed to be wary about it. His back slightly to the other, but he was not afraid. If the other chose to be bold himself or make a move, he could deal with it. He lifted his hands, to return the chain to around his neck once more.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-21-2014, 07:50 PM

Kioku frowned, looking more uncertain now than actually upset when Yukiteru denied him so politely. "That's fine." It was fine, but normally Kioku would have tempted and teased a bit before just giving up. He was a little startled when the other moved over to him, and placed a hand against his stomach. He wasn't sure what the other man was doing, nor did he care, half hoping things would end in a fun romp but not fully expecting it to. Kioku was feeling dirty, disgusting, uncertain, ashamed and still embarrassed. No one downstairs would want to romp with him either, he was sure. Not after finding out how dirty and disgusting he was.

When Yuki moved away, he raised his own arms to hug himself a bit. "I like dangerous. You could be as rough or as dangerous as you wanted with me, I don't mind." It was true, and that wasn't too much of a secret or at least not something Kioku considered a secret. Perhaps if he had found something like that to be embarrassing he could have said that, instead of the other thing. That other thing though, it was his only embarrassing secret. He watched Yukiteru move to the bed and pick something up. Kioku didn't care what it was, he had no interested in Yuki's possessions. Especially if they were stolen, like the man that had burst in earlier seemed to indicate. Perhaps he should just leave? But Kioku wasn't ready to enter that hall, what if he ran into one of them again?

That finger was in his mouth again and he was biting down hard against it, it had stopped bleeding minutes ago, but now it was bleeding again, and Kioku bit down even harder, breaking more skin and drawing more blood. He had no idea what to do, there wasn't much he could do while the effects of the truth potion were still active.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-21-2014, 08:00 PM

He did not really listen to him at this point, he was more focused on his own thoughts. However, he did eventually turn to look at the other once more. He sighed, seeing the other biting on his finger. This was just saddening and pathetic. He sighed, brushing a hand through his hair, but it fell back over an eye a few moments later. What a hassle indeed. He moved back over to him, once more placing a hand on his stomach. "Stay still" he said, before closing his eyes. His mind focusing on the soul of the other. It was the strongest one, since it was the largest one within him.

With a bit of focus however, he was able to slowly begin to dive deeper into the mingling souls within his body. It was harder to do though, without direct contact. Which meant he could only do so much with a smaller soul inside of him, without kissing him and establishing a link, or literally inserting a hand into his stomach. Neither was preffered at this moment, so he would do what he could, with what he had. He focused a bit more, pushing other thoughts from his head. Behind his eyes, it would be black, with a bright white light where the other would be standing before him. He could feel his soul, and the slowly other small lights would begin to glow.

The already dessolving souls of what he had eaten or drank recently. The most prominant one, would be the tea and the serum, since it was just consumed a bit ago. He focused on it, directing his power to that soul. The other would feel a slight tingle of energy and a strange sensation spread through him. The soul twisting a bit, as he worked to weaken its hold on the main soul.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-21-2014, 10:35 PM

Frewen's mouth fell open. The fun disappeared, completely. The kelpie clamped his lips shut and tugged at the cloth in his hands. He pulled. With a last yank and a sigh, the kelpie bent over Priscilla's mess and began to wipe it up. He doubted Kioku wanted to hear from him after drinking up a truth potion and having to confess to something like that. The kelpie had to fight down the strong urge to go and find the half dressed man and force cuddles on him.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-23-2014, 02:09 PM

Kioku was frowning around that finger that he was biting, Yukiteru seemed to be ignoring him. The other really didn't want to romp around it seemed, but then that man was approaching him and placing his hand on his stomach again. Kioku watched him, no longer biting down on his finger, what did this man have in mind. A strange sensation spread through him and Kioku wasn't sure what it was. "What are you doing?" The question was asked quietly, and he remained still, with his back against the door and Yukiteru doing whatever it was he was doing.

][lame post is lame][

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-23-2014, 04:46 PM

Brumac watched speechlessly as three of his guests disappeared up the stairs, along with Peri. Two of them had run off quite suddenly, upset. Frewen was cleaning up Priscilla's mess. The ogre wasn't stupid. He'd caught on. And now he was angry. He growled a low menacing growl and moved around the bar, nine feet and two inches towering over Frewen now.

The kelpie had messed up, bad. "You come into my tavern, ask for a job, and tamper with my food?" he said, low voice still booming eerily. "You hurt my guests," he added in a snarl. His eyes were already turning hazy. Brumac himself was one for a good joke. But that hadn't been a joke at all. It had been cruel. Not to mention, tampering with someone's food or drink was unacceptable. Especially in his tavern.

Spikes elongated from his back and shoulders and around his face and he reached down to grab Frewen up by his shirt. He lifted the kelpie off the ground, bringing the man to his mouth where he opened his mouth before dragging his long pink tongue up the kelpie's neck and face. "I'm really going to enjoy this," he said, relishing the flavor of Frewen's skin. He had every intention of eating the kelpie right here and now. No one else was even around to notice...

---

Upstairs, Peri had flopped down on the bed to the room she'd entered. She was going to clean it, but for now she was just glad to be away from everyone and the madness of having orders shouted at her constantly. She jumped when a door nearby slammed, not knowing it had been Kioku.

She sat up in the bed and looked around, pleased to find that this room was actually already clean. No one had used it today. She flopped back down with a sigh. Peri lost herself in her thoughts, thinking about the witch she was searching for. It didn't help that the woman could be nearly anywhere. But Peri had come this far, and she was getting close. She could feel it.

Peri could also feel something else. Something off. Wrong maybe. She sat up again and listened. Eh, she was probably just anxious. Peri got up and straightened out the comforter before exiting the room and locking it behind her. She moved on to the next room, slipping the master key into the lock.