p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-07-2014, 11:59 PM

Brumac looked up from cleaning the plate with a piece of bread-like food in question. That Peri. She really sucked at her job. But he'd take what he could get. Besides, Peri in that little outfit brought in and kept around more customers in one evening than his last troll employee would in a whole week. Still, he'd have to teach her to be a better worker, or use her brain at least.

He merely grunted at Yukiteru as he departed. His own way of saying many things. This time particularly, good night. He finished cleaning up the bar then, before taking the dirty dishes to the kitchen sink. Brumac flipped through the guest check-in book to see that the rooms from the last guests were cleaned, and that that meant Peri and Frewen were off the hook for cleaning any more rooms tonight.

The ogre turned off most of the lights on the lower floor and made sure the door was locked. If any more guests arrived for a room, there was a doorbell that would ring on the top floor, alerting the employees that someone needed assistance. Then he'd of course send Peri. Brumac took the secret kitchen elevator to the top floor, where his two ogre brothers were. They were playing some sort of new aged gaming system.

Brumac grunted at them and they grunted back. He stomped passed them to his own bedroom where he retired for the night.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-08-2014, 12:04 AM

With a last glance back, Yukiteru moved up the stairs and along the way to his own room. He refrained from bothering the girls in the room he knew they were in for the time being. No need to start with any of that for now. He moved to his room, before closing the door and locking it once more behind him. He tossed his hat onto the end of the bed with his coat once more, before he slipped off his scarf and his vest as well. This left him for now in only his white shirt and black pants. He sat on the edge of the bed, slipping off his shoes. A sigh escaped from him, as he laid back on the bed for a moment and stared at the ceiling. Man this was a pain. He sighed, flipping off the light, before he turned over and let his eyes slip closed.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-08-2014, 12:05 AM

Priscilla shrugged her shoulders. The young woman looked through her bag before deciding on a calf-length dress. The blue would work well with Peri's skin color, and the sleeves were modest enough not to get in the way of any work the other woman might find herself doing. Now all that needed to be done was to hand it over. Priscilla eyed the white haired woman, then the clothes again. The dress would be far better then Peri's current outfit, that was for sure!

"Here you are. Try it on." Priscilla shoved it toward Peri, and then pointed to the bathroom. There was no way she wanted to see the girl getting changed. Though there wouldn't be much more to see of the serving girl. Priscilla stiffled a yawn, and glanced longingly at the bed.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-08-2014, 12:17 AM

Peri blinked owlishly at the dress. "There's just... so much of it," she said. At Priscilla's orders, Peri was up with the dress in her hands and headed for the bathroom. Once inside, she held the blue garment up against herself. A cruel joke.

The periwinkle-eyed girl had probably never worn a dress this long before. She preferred short skirts, dresses, shorts... sleeveless or tube tops. Heck, she preferred nothing at all. But that could get a girl in trouble in these parts. Peri sighed and slipped out of her clothes and into the dress.

She grimaced and turned to leave the bathroom, but not before glancing at the mirror once more. She banged her forehead against the wall a couple of times, leaving it there on the last bang for a few moments. Finally, she took a breath and exited the bathroom. "It's... awful," she protested. "And it itches," she said, not used to so much material being everywhere.

Boy Priscilla was going to be in for a shocker when Peri woke her up first thing in the morning with an outfit of her own.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-08-2014, 12:53 AM

Thumping sounds slipped through the walls. Muffled though they were, they made the heiress flinch. When Peri walked out of the bathroom looking as uncomfortable as could be,Priscilla sniffed. "Be happy I didn't give you a ballgown." In her opinion, Peri looked rather cute in the dress. It was much better then the usual things the girl wore. She settled on the bed, fluffed out her skirts. Pris covered her mouth when she yawned. "Keep it. You can get it tailored, but don't destroy it, please." It was a dismissal if there ever was one.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-08-2014, 01:26 AM

"No, no," Peri said. "You be happy you didn't give me a ballgown," she corrected. She'd have probably cut the thing to ribbons, making it more comfortable. Tailored... Peri blinked owlishly at Priscilla. She was just giving this away? "Thanks," Peri said, obviously surprised. Though she didn't want the damn dress.

She was already inching towards the door, with her own clothes tucked under her arm. If she could get out before Priscilla made her do anything else awful, she could call it a night. A long, long night. Before long Peri had made her way up the ridiculous amount of stairs to the fifth floor where the employees lived. She pushed the door open and entered, closing the door behind her with her back.

Peri rested there for a minute, side eyeing the ogre brothers on the couch. They were watching her, too. Surely wondering where the good outfit had gone and why she was wearing, so much. She glared and flipped a bunny ear from her face before pushing away from the door and finding her own room. She promptly kicked her own door closed and flopped face first onto the bed. In moments, Peri was asleep, a small snore coming from her room.

THE NEXT MORNING

Peri was laying on her back, still snoring. There was a booming on her door and she woke, "Huh? What?" The periwinkle-eyed girl rolled over and fell out of bed, wrapped in her sheet, and something else... Uhg, the blue dress. "Peri," Brumac boomed, "It's time for work," he said. "Hurry up." He was already on his way to the elevator that Peri still didn't know about.

She groaned and rubbed at her eyes. After a moment of realizing why she was here and what she was doing, Peri dug through her closet, grabbing some clothes and tucking them under her arm. She hurried out of the room and down the stairs, taking them two at a time until she stood at Priscilla's door.

Peri knocked once, and then harder a second time. She recalled having her master key. She hiked up the blue dress until suddenly she was holding a key. She promptly let herself in, giving a big yawn. Peri had literally just rolled out of bed, still wearing that blue dress. Her hair needed brushed, baldy, and her headband ears were wrinkled and flopped in opposite directions.

Downstairs, Brumac's brothers were already in the kitchen, and he was crossing the floor to unlock the front door.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-09-2014, 02:31 PM

Kioku felt rather refreshed as morning found him. More refreshed than he had in a long time, then again he usually didn't take that much energy from his victims. Kioku had been careful though, the kelpie was still alive, and even though the poor creature was sleeping, Kioku wasn't sure how rested or energetic the thing would be. He let his eyes roam over the other male, there were marks here and there on Frewen's body, but none of them could be seen once he was dressed.

Hopefully the kelpie wouldn't heal to fast and he would be sore and achy all day. Kioku shrugged and quickly slipped out of the room. He was practically glowing with health and vitality. Also, kelpie energy had tasted rather good. Kioku made his way down the stairs and over to the bar, plopping down on a bar stool wondering what he should do today.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-09-2014, 03:13 PM

Yukiteru stirred, giving a light yawn. For a moment he did not move, his eyes on the ceiling above him. He sighed, before standing from his bed. After taking care of his appearance, he slipped out of his room. He yawned slightly, slow to wake fully this morning it seemed. He was typically an early waker oddly enough, so this was nothing new. He moved to the stairs and paused a bit, so the other was downstairs.

He rolled his eyes a bit, slipping down them. He headed over to a table, slipping into one of the seats. He slipped the rim of his hat over his eyes, as he relaxed into his chair. His arms crossed over his chest a bit. It was still early, and it seemed much of the others were only just waking up as well. That was fine, he had no interest in really speaking to anyone at the moment. Perhaps he should try some coffee or something.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-10-2014, 09:27 PM

Amidst a mountain of crumpled blankets lay Priscilla. Her mop of curly hair was barely visible, and her face would have been near impossible to find if she hadn't sat up the moment she heard the door creaking open. Then she remembered. Priscilla plopped backwards with an unladylike sigh.

"What do you want? Is this about what I said I would wear yesterday?" She just wanted to crawl away. Instead, Priscilla slipped of the bed. She shivered when the cool floor met her feet and winced when she saw the clothes Peri held under her arm.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-11-2014, 08:13 PM

Once the door to the tavern was unlocked, the ogre disappeared into the kitchen where his brothers were cooking. Not too many minutes later he emerged with an old coffee pot full of strong coffee and a few coffee cups. Brumac saw that only two of the others had come down so far. And neither of them were Frewen or Peri. He grumbled.

"You keepin' my kelpie from work?" he boomed down at Kioku on the other side of the bar. At the same time, he placed a mug in front of the other, and filled it with coffee. It was clear that he wasn't angry; no intentions of roughing Kioku up over it. It wasn't busy in the tavern right now so Peri and Frewen weren't completely necessary. He was mostly just poking at the other.

He raised his already loud voice a little in Yukiteru's direction. "Want some coffee, Yukiteru?" he asked, the bar vibrating as his voice boomed through the tavern. He poured a mug for himself and set the pot down. "Breakfast'll be done in a minute," he said in a grumble. He wasn't angry about anything, though his voice and tone usually made him seem so.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Peri grinned, nodded and produced the outfit. She yawned as she began talking, "If I have to wear this, then you have to wear this," she said, coming out of the yawn. She tossed the things onto the bed and as they un-balled, there lay a pair of tight low-rise denim short shorts, a tight red jacket that wouldn't cover Priscilla's navel, and a pair of thigh high red boots to match the jacket.

Peri gave another grin, somewhat sarcastic. "Don't look so upset," she said dismissively. "You're going to look hot." She turned to leave, grumbling under her breath. "And I'm going to actually be hot, in this tent," she'd said before disappearing out the door. She didn't want to stick around for protests.

The periwinkle-eyed girl descended the rest of the steps sluggishly. She combed through her hair with her fingers and yawned. She was not a morning person. Peri plopped onto the bar stool beside Kioku and dropped her forehead to the bar with a thud. She grumbled something nearly inaudible about morning people and tent dresses, and Brumac poured her a cup of coffee.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-16-2014, 07:55 AM

Kioku was tapping his fingers on the bartop and swinging his feet just slightly. He couldn't quite sit still. Too much energy. It had been so good though. So very good. He was thinking about that too, not really noticing the ogre until Brumac spoke in his booming, growly ogre voice right in front of him. Kioku blinked and smiled rather brightly at Brumac. "If it's a problem, my love, I can cover part of his shift. I've too much energy to be lazy today." The look he gave Brumac changed to a seductive one. "Though, I can think of other ways to work off my excess energy, my darling." His hands moved, wrapping around the coffee mug and just enjoying the warmth of it.

He wasn't cold, but the warmth from the coffee just felt good to him in ways he couldn't quite explain. He didn't need the coffee either, but he would drink some of it. Bitter, black and dark. The sharpness of the flavor, unaltered by sugar or cream or anything else someone might put in their coffee. Kioku liked that sharp flavor. Dark and bitter. He was lifting it to those lips of his when Peri plopped down beside him, he glanced at her at first, then turned his head to fully stare. That coffee mug held halfway up to his lips.

"Oh my love, you look beautiful this morning," He took a sip of his coffee, savoring the biting flavor of it, then set the mug back down in front of him. Kioku reached over and pat the back of her head gently. "Doesn't really look like your type of dress, my beauty, but you're the type to look stunning no matter what you are wearing." His feet were still swinging a bit, and he gave the back of her head a few more pats before withdrawing his hand and wrapping his fingers once again around the coffee mug.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-17-2014, 02:21 PM

He was not paying attention to any of the others within the room. He could not have cared less what was going on with them or around him as his mind and body slowly woke up fully. He heard the ogre's voice, finally glancing up at him when he offered coffee. He gave a slight nod, "yes please." Sleepiness was no reason for a lack of manners. He then slowly sat up straighter, and closed his eyes for a moment. Why was he so tired still? He had slept well enough last night.... A hand went to the chain around his neck, possibly the foolish item he was holding onto?

He sighed, what a pain. He glanced over at the bar and raised an eyebrow, finally registering the girl who had barged into his room almost. That dress....he shook his head, glancing towards the door. There was a flicker of something familiar. Something he could not place at the moment, but he was sure he had felt it before. A soul, someone familiar. His eyes narrowed a bit, he knew that soul all to well. The door opening a few moments later confirmed it. Standing in the doorway, was a girl, one with long red hair and pink eyes. He sighed a bit "Kiyoko."

"My name is Kiyoko, I like cute things and I am no one's damsel in distress. Want to know anything about me, look it up here before you bug me!"

One mission. One SIMPLE mission, and she was already lost. Sighing, the female puffed out her cheeks for a moment, before looking at the town before her. Was this really the place? She couldn’t seriously imagine that Yuki would be caught dead in a place like this. She sighed, flipping one of her long pigtails behind her shoulder, before glancing sideways. There they were, and over the other way to. Those freaky goons of the guy Yuki was on a mission to get an item from. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. “Great…I finally get to spend some time with Yuki, and I have to share” she glared up at the heavens, “can’t I get any solo time!?” She covered her mouth, glancing to make sure the goons had not heard her, before she continued into the town.

Along the street she walked, glancing around at the buildings. They looked so dingy and dirty to her. She wasn’t a priss, but she wasn’t a slob either. She scowled, before she took off running the rest of the way. Reaching where she was looking for, she slid to a stop before the steps that led down into a tavern. A hand clenched over her heart and she took a breath. Yuki, Yuki was in there…along with strangers. She glared silently at the door for a moment, they had better not be doing anything to her Yuki! Taking a breath, she composed herself, brushing the skirt of her dress down to lay flat, before reaching up to adjust her hat. She had to play her entrance cool. Elegant and classy like a lady.

She nodded, before stepping down the steps. She reached out a hand, before she wrapped it around the handle. Alright, it was showtime! She pushed open the door, looking into the large room before her. She stepped inside, her heels clicking on the floor a bit as she strode in with the air of confidence and elegance she had been bent on. She paused inside, placing a hand on her hip as she let her eyes wander a bit around the place. Not much to look at…..Yuki! Her heart skipped a beat, and she could not keep a smile from her lips as her eyes fell on her comrade and one of her favorite people in the world. “Yuki!” she quickly strode over, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

He sighed a bit against her, “hello Kiyoko.” Ah to hear his voice. She smiled, “I knew I could find you, of course it was why I was chosen” she once more flipped one of her pigtails behind her shoulder. “The chief knows I am the perfect one for the-“ she froze. Her eyes had been wandering, landing on the girl at the bar in the most disgusting dress she had ever seen. She lost track of her thought, moving over and placing her hands on her hips. She leaned in right into the girls face. “Hmpf, what the hell is that supposed to be?” she asked, “you seriously have no fashion sense if you’re seriously wearing that table cloth in public.” She grabbed Perri’s hand, making her stand.

Her eyes went to the dress and she grimaced. “Oh god…it’s like you’re wearing a tent” she frowned, “please tell me this is some kind of practical joke or you lost a bet.” Yuki had moved to her side, “same old Kiyoko…can’t resist a fashion mishap..” She crossed her arms, “of course not! What is this, the 1800’s?” She caught a hint of a smile on Yuki’s lips and blushed a bit. Clearing her throat, she shook her head. “Sorry!” she took Perri’s hand in her own, “name is Kiyoko, support agent for C.O.R.E, nice to meet you…now point me the way to your closet.” She was completely serious, there was no way she could relax with a pretty girl looking like…that.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 07:10 PM

When Kioku told her she looked beautiful, Peri responded with something else inaudible with her mouth almost touching the bar and her head covered in that thick periwinkle hair. Her voice had hitched slightly, like she might have wanted to cry, though since her response was inaudible, they wouldn't know if it was because of the dress, or if it was because she found Kioku's words so sweet in a bad morning. His gentle pats on her head were somehow reassuring, for a moment. Was he being sarcastic? Brumac grunted behind the bar. Were they laughing at her? Uhg.

Peri heard the tavern door open, and assumed it was time to start taking more orders for the day. Couldn't she just be fired already so she could get on with her mission? When she heard the distinct sound of clicking heels, Peri lifted her head up and turned to see who had come in. A girl with red hair, and her outfit was... so... much... better... than this one. Peri missed her clothes. If only dumb old Brumac hadn't ordered her to hurry, she could have changed. It wasn't like Priscilla had ordered her to wear it for the rest of forever.

She was mentally groaning, reaching for her coffee cup with a large red spot on her forehead where she'd banged it against the bar and left it there, when the clicking heels were heard coming in their direction. Peri turned as the red haired girl leaned into her space. Was she talking about Peri's newest dress? She mentally groaned again. "I think it is a tent made from a table cloth," she confirmed dully, clearly also hating the dress. But, like Peri's answer for almost all of the crazy things she had done and would do she responded to the bet bit; "It's a long story."

Yukiteru made a comment then, and Peri narrowed her eyes at him for a moment. Rude Yuki, being rude again. She was no fashion mishap! She turned her nose up away from him but the red haired girl was introducing herself. Peri opened her mouth to introduce herself as well, but the girl who called herself Kiyoko had already set another order that Peri couldn't decline, in motion. She glanced over at Brumac. She couldn't very well disappear now, she was supposed to be working! But she couldn't say no either. It was impossible!

Brumac nodded. "That dress is bad for business," he said with a grunt, giving her permission to change. He heard a ding in the kitchen. "Breakfast is ready," he boomed to all of them, including Kiyoko, hinting at them to hurry before it got too cold. The ogre promptly disappeared into the kitchen to retrieve plates, and trays of food.

Peri headed for the stairs with a sigh of relief. "I'm Peri," she said to the red haired girl. "And this, is not my dress," she added. "Well, actually, it is now." She shook her head. "It's a long story. Priscilla and I traded clothes. She said I wasn't wearing enough. Can you believe it? My style is...", she thought for a moment and glanced at Kiyoko, "Similar to yours, actually." Peri liked what Kiyoko was wearing. Though Peri's favorite outfits were probably more revealing than not. In any case, she had a closet full of all sorts of things. Nothing as long and awful as this dress though. The periwinkle eyed girl sighed again.

"Don't you have any bags?" she questioned, noticing that Kiyoko knew Yukiteru. Surely she would be staying then, too, like Yuki? As they passed by Priscilla's room, Peri wondered if the woman would ever even come out of her room with the outfit that Peri picked for her. "I'm on the top floor," she said. "I swear I can dress myself," she added with a shrug. "This was an unfortunate... accident," she grumbled. It didn't really matter, Kiyoko had unknowingly given Peri and order she couldn't refuse.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-17-2014, 09:06 PM

Yukiteru shrugged a bit at the other's comment. He had not meant it the way she had taken it, but the girl seemed to have already made up her mind, so who was he to change it? He really couldn't have cared less. Kiyoko on the other hand kept in step with the girl, following her upstairs towards her room. She did not know who the other this girl mentioned was, but whoever she was, she had aweful taste. She nodded a bit, "my bags will come later, I couldn't very well trudge around with them. This is all I need." She held up a small black purse she had with her, before putting it back over her shoulder.

She then brought up what the other had said before, "I don't think he meant you....I think we are all on the same page that it is that dress that is a fashion mishap." She paused, placing her hands on her hips, "that thing should be burned, the designer in prison for crimes against women and fashion." She smiled then and laughed, before looping her arm in with the other girl's and moving forward. "We will totally have to swap clothes then ourselves if our styles are alike" she says, "I'm a designer myself so I can certainly do some adjustments if need be." She nodded, "people should be able to express themselves, show off their curves while not being to trashy."

She glanced at Peri, "though sometimes a little more skin is a good thing." She laughed once more, before spinning around to continue on walking backwards so she could watch Peri. Her hands clasping behind her, she leaned forward a bit. "You look like a....bunny" she nods, "yea, that's it! A bunny" she smiled, "alright, I'm going to make you one of my famous presents!" She pointed a finger at the girl. "It should not take to long once I get started, so be sure to have some time at the end of the day alright?" With that she nodded, "I have to remake Yuki's...poor little guy had an accident" she seemed to get lost in thought for a moment before standing up straight again.

"He's not a bad guy" she says, her tone and expression turning softer for a moment. "He has been through a lot...he is not to good with people I admit, but he is an awesome guy at heart...once you get past the walls" she sighed, her eyes adverted while she spoke. She then turned around and continued on. "Alright, on to the task at hand!" Downstairs Yukiteru had been watching the stairs for a moment as the girls had vanished. With them gone, he was left with the oger and the lust man from the other night. He could have remained there, struck up a conversation....instead he turned and headed back to his table, hands slipping into the pockets of his pants.

So, Kiyoko was here...A sigh escaped his lips, great, the tavern now seemed to have three women in it with the personalities of a force of nature. The guys here were definitely up for a challenge, especially since Kiyoko had come on the scene.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-17-2014, 09:46 PM

Priscilla eyed the ball of clothes for a few disbelieving seconds. Peri had disappeared the second she'd dropped off her delivery, good thing for her or Priscilla would have talked her ears off. As it was, the heiress found herself tugging on the booty shorts first, and then looked around to try and find a shirt. "Oh that girl!" The brunette considered getting a top from her luggage, but ended up slipping the apple red jacket as it was. She tried to close the darn thing, to make sure she wouldn't go exposing herself, and ended up using a silver dragon pin to close the jacket over her midriff.

After struggling forever with the boots, Priscilla looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She put her curls up into a ponytail and sauntered downstairs, doing her best to pass unnoticed.

Priscilla edged up to the counter and plopped down in one lone seat over in the corner. "I'll have tea and some croissants, please." She hoped Brumac had heard her. She didn't want to raise her voice and bring attention to herself. Pris's cheeks were already a red that rivaled her thigh high boots.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-19-2014, 01:15 AM

Brumac exited the kitchen with two large trays, just as Priscilla sat down. From his spot behind the bar, he quirked an eyebrow at her outfit. He set both trays on the bar top and set a plate of food in front of Kioku. "I'm sure you're full of energy," he said in a tone clearly referring to his night with Frewen. "Eat anyway." Kioku would know that Brumac always fed everyone, and wouldn't take no for an answer. The plate held pancakes, Brumac's special ingredients, meat that looked like sausage, eggs of something other than a chicken, and a native fruit.

Frewen still hadn't arrived, and that Peri was a flake, always disappearing to do this or that. Brumac glanced around in annoyance that neither of them were very dependable. "I might take you up on that offer," he boomed down at Kioku in reference to his volunteering to take up some of Frewen's work a few minutes earlier. He preferred Kioku over anyone anyway, and had offered the man a job on multiple occasions. He'd be an idiot to pass up the chance now.

With that, Brumac had two other guests to serve. He grabbed up three plates with silverware and dropped two off at Yukiteru's table. "One for your girlfriend," he boomed, not caring whether or not the female was really his 'girlfriend'. She was a girl, clearly a friend. Reasoning done. He moved on to Priscilla's table and plopped the plate down with a grin. "We're all out of croissants," he boomed. His eyes trailed down her outfit. Her skin looked delicious. "You lookin' for a job?" he asked. Good looking work brought in customers, what could he say. It was one of the reasons he'd always wanted Kioku to come work for him.

~~*~~*~~

Upstairs, Peri couldn't help but laugh at Kiyoko's comment on burning the dress. "I couldn't," she said. "Priscilla said I couldn't destroy it," she added with a sigh. When Kiyoko began to walk backwards, Peri reached up and tugged at one of the 'ears' from her headband with a quirky smile. "They've grown on me]," she said, leaving out that she'd worn it since she was a little girl as per request of her aunt Vern.

She tilted her head to the side and periwinkle eyes blinked owlishly at Kiyoko when she promised Peri a famous present. Peri was very curious about that. She nodded. "I live here, indefinitely," she said with a little exasperation. "I'll be around," she laughed. So long as no one ordered her to be anywhere else. When the red haired girl mentioned Yuki, Peri wrinkled her nose. But Kiyoko spoke of him genuinely, and Peri decided she might as well give him a second chance, with, the knowledge that he wasn't 'very good' with people. Pssh. He was awful with people.

They reached the top floor and Peri let herself in to the apartment that took up the entire top floor. It had many rooms surrounding a living area and kitchen, and Peri headed straight for the one she'd claimed yesterday. Once inside, Peri slid open the closet doors to reveal more clothes than any one person could seriously travel with. She shrugged and gave Kiyoko a smug smile. "You're welcome to them while you're waiting on your bags," she said, already slipping out of the blue dress.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-19-2014, 02:01 PM

Yukiteru leaned back in his seat a bit once more. His eyes sliding closed for a moment as a few thoughts swirled around inside. Why was Kiyoko here? The leader had sent her after him hmm? He sighed, glancing up as the ogre brought over two plates. Referring to Kiyoko as his girlfriend, he was glad she was not here to hear that or she would have spazzed out.

He on the other hand got the simple logic behind it, and did not seem to care at all about the presence of the word by the other. "Thank you" he said simply, before once more closing his eyes. He crossed his legs, as well as his arms over his chest. His mind once more drifting into thoughts, he let the rest of the world around him fade away for the moment.

Kiyoko followed Peri, keeping in step with her as she listened to her words. Indefinitely huh? She glanced at her a bit sidelong, before they reached the room. When she opened the closet, Kiyoko moved to the clothes within. She began thumbing through them, a smile finding its way onto her lips she made comments at times saying something was cute or adorable. After a moment though as she looked, she struck up a conversation once more.

"So what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" she paused and laughed a bit to herself, "sounds like a cheesey pickup line." She turned to look at her though, holding a few selections of better clothing. "Though I am curious" she moved over, helping her a bit with the large mass of cloth. She grimaced at it, before holding it with two fingers at arms length and letting it drop to the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back on her hands a bit as she crossed her legs.

"Doesn't seem like the sort of place that gets much promising activity" she mused, the place did look a bit shady. Perhaps it was merely just the area itself. She lifted one hand, to tease the end of one of her pigtails around her finger. "A tavern run by an ogre huh?" she thought out loud, "first one I've ever been to...but then again, new experiences can be fun depending on what you make of them."

Her eyes moved to Peri for a moment. She waited for the answer to her earlier question, as well as for the girl to finish dressing. She thought of having a look around soon, but she also needed to speak with Yuki and the owner. She pouted a bit, ugh, work work work...that was all she did. Why couldn't she have that vacation?!

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-22-2014, 06:55 AM

Kioku stared down at the plate of food that Brumac had put before him. He knew better than to refuse any meal the ogre offered, but for a brief moment he looked as if he almost wanted to say something. His legs were still swinging a bit, and it took quite a bit of effort to keep from squirming about in his seat, there was so much energy inside of him. Normally he didn't take that much, he didn't really like being quite so full of energy. It made it hard for him to be lazy and he rather liked being at least a little lazy.

He stared at the plate of food for a few more moments before he began to eat. Kioku wondered if maybe he should go out side to somehow work out this excess energy, although he had offered to take Frewen's place for a bit and help out. That would be a good way to get rid of some of this energy, probably. He glanced over at the lady Brumac was talking to, or rather, asking to work for him. Kioku stared for a moment, he never would've thought she'd be the type to wear those kinds of clothing. He liked what he saw, but then again, he almost always liked what he saw when he looked at most people. He was too full of energy to proposition anyone right now though, but he'd keep her in mind for later.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-22-2014, 12:40 PM

Priscilla squirmed in her seat. The too tight, too revealing, outft made her feel like she was wearing nothing at all. That became more and more apparent the longer she sat there. There were eyes on her, eating her up slently like she was a slab of meat on a buffet tray.

Brumac's question caught the heiress by surprise. She blushed and stared at her food. "Uhm ... uhm, well not really ... but I supposed I ... well it all depends.." She picked up a fork and stuffed a pancake into her mouth. Inappropriate, maybe. A good conversation ender? Definitely.

Though she did take a break after swallowing. "It's good."

Chibipet
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-06-2014, 12:04 AM

"Aye mates and lady mates! My name is Lilly and dontcha forget! Don't be fooled by my appearance. Sure, I look like a tan blonde that is 5'6, weighs 120, with blonde hair and turquoise eyes, but don't be fooled. I'm actually a rainbow serpent and dontcha forget! If you make me mad, I may have a storm and a flood or maybe both for ya! So, I suggest you give me a good ole' time, okay? Okay! The reason I am here is because I'm trying to escape humans, I have a deep hatred of them! Sure, I can wipe them all out with floods and storms, but what about everybody else? I try to have tolerance, I do, but let me stop my rambling. Currently, I got caught and I escaped, but now they are looking for me. Now I am looking for a spot to lay low at. Who's the perfect place to escape to? Of course, it's Brumac's Tavern & Bed for All Travelers. I heard of him when I travelled around the world. Maybe he can help a gal out? Fortunately, the humans do not know I can transform into a human. Since those humans were mean to me, I stole their loot. I just got a brown sack and grabbed random stuff. Hopefully, I can pay him with this."

- - - - - - - - - -
The blonde was sighing as she was dragging a medium sized sack with various goodies inside. It consists of jewels, crowns, money, alcohol; the whole pirate shebang was there when it comes to rare goods. Lilly was going down the stairs with the loot. The rainbow serpent finally reached the tavern, but at this time sweat was glistening her entire body. Her face that was once joyful in escaping transformed into utter exhaustion. All she can think about is cool, refreshing water. The blonde walked slowly, to a bar seat waiting to be served.

"Aye, I hope the bloody pirates show up here. I'm also curious as to where and who is this Brumbac fellow is." she thought.

She noticed an ogre, a huge one at that, behind the bar. Her eyes grew bright in fascination as she begin to speak in an Australian accent to the ogre.

"Sorry to interrupt you mate and lady mate, but are you Brumbac "The" Brumbac. I heard a lot of stories about ya mate! It is a great pleasure to meet ya in person. I want to discuss business with you, but I'll let you finish your current conversation with the nice lass over there."