Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-20-2015, 02:17 AM

The uncle managed a smile when she saw the female enter the room. "So it has..." He said quietly as she sat across from him. The uncle frowned when hearing about his nephew calming the girl and I new sacrifice would be brought to the ceremony. "I just wish the boy would open his eyes and see that the world is full of tainted blood..fresh blood is hard to come by... Noble or not he is still a vampire and if he doesn't drink from a deer or something, or an innocent human every so often he will become a monster." The elder accidentally went on a rant, and when he was finished he sighed and sat back. "I'm sorry... It's been so long since I've spent this much time with a young noble vampire..." He says to her in a soft voice. "I do not feel guilty about what happened... But I do not think I will attending the ceremony..." The elder said quietly.

---

Damien slowly lifted his head and looked at Connie, a sweet smile coming to his pale cheeks. "Family matters..." He said softly. Damien gently took a few strands of her hair and ran them through his fingers. "They used to tell me everything..." He added to the previous statement.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-20-2015, 02:29 AM

“It’s likely that Damien, will have to experience blood lust, before he will understand that. I want you to make sure that a cell is ready for him if that happens, a little innocent blood should be enough to cure him. However form what I understand that will only work a few times before he truly becomes a monster that has to be killed. I would rather see my son locked up then dead. ” She wet her lips and managed a week smile. “I am glad that you feel that way, if you did feel guilty about it, I don’t think I could face you like this. As it is, I want you to come to the ceremony. But, I won’t force you too.”
XXXXX
Connie managed a smile. “I don’t remember my family……I was taken from them when I was very young.” She moved a little closer to Damien. “I would like to go outside for a little while, would you come with me?”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-23-2015, 01:52 AM

The uncle nodded as his sister-by-blood spoke. "Don't worry, I've already made arrangements for if that were to ever happen." He said to her quietly. The uncle sighed and stared at his tea cup. "Karenina..the council wants me to attend a fledgling's trial that day... I am still apart of the court, therefor I have to attend." He said quietly. "I don't know how the trial will turn out.." He said.

---

Damien smiled a little and nodded. "I would like that." He answered quietly. "There's a courtyard in the back, do you like flowers?" He asked curiously, if so- he'd show her the garden.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-23-2015, 02:15 AM

“Good, but let’s hope that my son will learn, how to feed properly.” She got up and managed a smile. “Damien told me that his is willing to feed on unworthy fledglings, it’s not the healthiest source of blood, but it might be a way for him to adjust to feeding properly.” She managed a smile and laced her fingers. “You’re a noble and still a high ranking member on the council, if all goes well you could bring the fledgling here for my son.” She unlaced her fingers. “But, that will partly depended on how things go.”
XXXXXX
Connie got up slowly. “My old master had a garden….but I only got to see it or a few hours on nice days, he didn’t want his cattle to get lazy…..at least that was what he called us.” She shook her head. “I was kept with the group that was untouched, he never said why that was, and if any had asked our master would have said nothing.” She shivered for a moment, but managed to calm herself. “We should go.” She took Damien’s hand in hers and started walking.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-23-2015, 02:35 AM

The uncle nodded lightly. "I see..." He said simply. It did bother him..but at least his nephew would feed on something other than animals. He brought his icy blue eyes up to gaze at her with an empty gaze. "The fledgling on trial is tainted with demon blood- I will not allow my nephew to ingest such blood..." He explained to her quietly.

---

Damien slowly rose to his feet and sighed softly under his breath. "Well, here you are allowed in the garden whenever you'd like." He said to her, smiling lightly. Damien blinked when Connie suddenly took a hold of his hand and started walking. "I am sorry you treated like that..." He told her. "I do not see cattle when I look at you... I see a beautiful human girl who deserves better to be treated as an animal." Damien said to her as they walked. He took the lead and led her to the courtyard around back so that she could see their garden.

(neh, i had an idea to give it a twist- care to hear it?
p.s. are you alright with violence?)

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-23-2015, 02:48 AM

“Neither would I.” Karenina said softly. “Blood like that would be very harmful to my son.” She got up slowly and walked up to the window. “Your brother should be here in a night or two.” She turned and smiled at the old man. “When he comes I will talk to him about his Damien’s feeding habits.” She shook her head. “Right now we can only hope that Damien, will be able to bite the girl that his father brings for the blood moon. Knowing my husband, he will at least tell the girl what is going to happen to her.”
XXXXXX
Connie blushed. “Thank you master Damien.” She moved closer to him her heart pounding, she breathed deeply and did her best to calm herself. When she saw the garden her eyes light up. “ l love it.” She smiled at him and or a moment she felt like she could kiss him. “Master.” She let go of his hand wondering if this feeling was what they called vampiric seduction or if she was only caught up in the moment.
((What do you have in mind?))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-23-2015, 03:31 AM

The uncle nodded and followed the woman with his eyes. "It would also give the demons something to grab a hold of him with..." He murmured quietly under his breath. He slowly lifted his cup of tea and took a small drink. The uncle lowered the cup and shook his head. "Damien will tell her, if my brother or you should tell the girl before master Damien does, the situation would end badly." He explained, hoping that she understood what he was speaking of.

---

Damien glanced back at Connie when they reached the garden and a small smirk tugged at the corner of his thin lips. He turned to face her when she spoke, and watched her for a moment. As he watched her, and her hand released his, a pulse ran through him and his multi-colored eyes widen for a moment. A second pulse ran through him and he dropped to one knee, turned away from her. Both eyes glowing a bright gold. He couldn't breathe- all he could think about was blood. What was this feeling? It was like something inside him saw just how innocent this girl was..and wanted to taste some of that innocence. 'No! I won't take the..blood of an innocent!' He thought to himself, almost enraged that his body would react like this. He learned a trick to quickly bring himself back to his senses, and bit his thumb. Quite hard actually.

After a few moments, his eyes returned to their original multicolored state and he slowly rose back to his feet. Everything was a swirling blur. "Connie..help me over to the bench..." He said to her in a quiet voice.

((well um... instead of damien's father coming home- there could be a few "bad" vampires that show up and demand for the uncle to get the council to release their fledgling, the one that the uncle mentioned- or their "boss" will kill his brother? Damien would want to do something about it, ends up going to the castle of the "bad" vampires and the "boss" puts a curse on him after he frees his father, making Damien a female until the curse is broken or lifted! O.o it's really a totally random idea that just came to mind xD))

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-23-2015, 03:47 AM

Karenina managed a weak smile not sure if she understood what the older vampire meant. “We will see, but for now at last the girl who was brought for Damien is under his protection. The girl that my husband brings will be fed on and turned into a fledgling.” She breathed deeply. “Sometimes I still don’t understand everything, but I am trying too.”
XXXXX
“Master!” Connie put an arm around Damien and helped him on to the bench. She looked at him with wide eyes seeing how weak and fragile he seemed. “Master Damien.” She looked at the blood on his finger and thought about what had just happened to him. “You need blood don’t you.” She bit her lip hard and pressed her wrist against his lips. “Please drink.” Her voice was both strong and forceful. “Master.”

(( I have been watching Ranma ½ basically Ranma turns into a girl when he is hit by cold water and back into a boy when he is hit by hot water. Right now that is all I can think about. ^_^))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-23-2015, 05:06 AM

((lol! i've heard about that, and his "curse" xD
but uh, what do you think about the idea? O.o i thought the curse could be broken by him hunting down the "boss" and slaying him or lifting it by confessing to Connie -or- by drinking from one of his female servants :P))

The uncle nodded lightly as his blood-sister spoke. "I see." He said. He looked at her with concerned eyes. "Speaking of which, have you had a meal today? You will fall ill if you do not feed regularly- remember?" He spoke calm and quietly. Careful not to strike a nerve. He glanced outside through the open window and raised an eyebrow, then took a sip from his tea. "It seems the girl is being brave..." He murmured under his breath.

---

Damien sat down on the bench and worked on catching his breath. He barely make out what the girl was saying- all he could hear was a faint pulse, almost like his heart was beating inside his head. He didn't have a heart beat though... When she suddenly pressed her wrist against his lips, just enough for his fangs to poke the skin, his eyes widen and he went to open his mouth as if to speak. He slowly brought his hand up and gently took her wrist and carefully moved it away from his mouth. He turned his head to look at her. "I cannot..." He said to her in a raspy voice. "I will not drink innocent blood..." He spoke, his voice wispy yet slightly clearer. "I need..to see my mother..." Damien voiced softly. As long as he had Connie near him, she could help him walk. "Take me to her..." He said to her.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-23-2015, 10:43 AM

(( We can do something like that.))

“I have.” Karenina said softly before she looked at the window and shook her head. “Your brothers blood flows thought me, but I was born human.” She shook her head. “Sometimes I fear that that part of me is the reason why Damien struggles like this.” She shook her head as she saw how weak and helpless her son looked. “Yes the girl is brave or foolish, still right now Damien needs her blood, however getting him to feed will be hard.”
XXXXXX
Connie helped Damien up slowly and hooked her arm around his waist. She walked slowly bearing his weight as best as she could. She could feel her heart beating faster and she thought about what he had said. It was true that the idea of his drinking her blood didn't thrill her, but at the same time Damien was the only vampire, who had been kind to her. She left the garden and took him inside of the house. She took him into her wing of the house and laid him down in her bed. “Just rest Master Damien. Do you know where your mother is? I will bring her to you.” She looked at the young vampire with kind eyes. “Just rest.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-25-2015, 04:31 AM

((sweet~ it won't start until the day that the father is supposed to return home :P))

The uncle shakes his head and looks at his blood-sister. "Karenina, that is not your fault." He said sternly. "He is making it hard on himself by choosing not to feed properly.. Part of it is because of how my brother raised him- now the boy lives by being a noble vampire..." He said to her, then took a drink from his tea. The uncle glanced back out of the window and carefully set the small cup on the table in front of him. He glanced at Karenina, his facial expression both concerned and serious. "Go to him- the girl is taking him to her room to rest. He will need you, as his mother. And the girl doesn't need to be exploring this wing..." He spoke quietly.

---

Damien allowed himself to be taken wherever Connie was taking him. When they entered the West Wing he glanced around with curious eyes, though his vision was blurred he still wanted to at least have an idea on where he was being led to. Upon reaching her room, he laid down on the bed like a good boy and gazed at her with soft eyes. He didn't like the idea of her wandering into the East Wing, but he didn't have the strength to walk there and she couldn't carry him all that way... He sighed softly and gently took one of her hands into his. "My mother is probably speaking with my uncle..." He answered quietly, taking a moment to gather his scattered thoughts. "There will be a huge red, black, and white door just down the hall from the staircase..." He finished telling her in a soft voice. "Please be careful... Don't talk to any of the maids." He said to her before slowly releasing her hand so that she could go fetch his mother.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-25-2015, 12:29 PM

“Then I will talk to my husband when he returns.” Karenina said softly. “I won’t let my son become a monster.” She shook her head and left the room hoping that Damien was going to be alright. When she came into the room she saw Damien giving the human girl instruction. “That won’t be necessary. She walked up to the bed and looked at her son with sad eyes and then turned to the human girl. “Damien, my poor boy.” She turned to the human girl and shook her head. “Stand outside of the room, I will come for you when I need you.”

“Is my master dying?” Connie asked softly.
“No, but the boy is being very foolish, now go.” Kareinia touched Damien’s face as she spoke.

Connie nodded and left the room. Outside of the room she stood very still wondering what was going on.

“Damien, it is true that you’re a noble and a pure-bread, but this foolishness has to stop now.” She looked at her son with tears in her eyes. “Do you even understand what is happening to you? My son, if you don’t feed properly you’re going to become a monster, your uncle dose have a plan for dealing with you if that happens, however its more likely that he might have to kill you.” She looked into his eyes sternly. “I am going to call for the human girl and when she come in, you are going to drink her blood, that is an order I won’t allow you to refuse. If you drink too much of her blood, the girl will be cared for and given a place to rest, however all of this nonsense about not drinking innocent blood is going to stop now!” She dried her eyes.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-26-2015, 05:44 AM

Damien looked up at his mother, a small sigh of relief escaping him. He was glad that Connie wouldn't need to go wandering the East wing. At the sight of his mother's tears, he blinked a few times then averted his gaze. He listened to her stern words and slowly sat upright. He closed his eyes for a moment before slowly opening them once again, they were burning red. Damien glanced at his mother with soft eyes. "A monster you say... I thought we were already monsters..." He murmured quietly. His unsettled hated for most humans that he kept locked away in the back of his mind began to rise up. Probably caused by his lust for blood... Damien sighed softly and lifted his head to fully see her. "Very well, but I will not bite her neck." He said with narrow eyes. It wasn't time to claim her as his own...

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-26-2015, 12:27 PM

Kareinia stood very still for a moment, seeing her son weekend like this, left her to wonder if her husband had only blooded and married her out of pity and if he has raised Damien this way out of spite. “We only become monsters, if we allow ourselves to fall into blood lust.” Kareinia smiled and kissed Damien’s cheek. “This will be your first item, so it’s very likely that the girl, will need medical attention when you’re done.” She touched her son’s face softly. “You can bite one of her arms, above the elbow, so long as you’re able to find a good blood vessel.” She left the room and came back in with Connie. “Go to him.”

Connie nodded walked up to the bed looking into Damien’s burning red eyes, as she sat down next to Damien. “Master Damien, its ok.” She smiled. “I haven’t been here very long; but you have been very kind to me. Unlike most of the vampires I have known who have been very cure. I am afraid of what will happen to me if anything happens to you, so if you need some of my blood to stay healthy, please drink it.”

Hearing what the young women had to say made Kareinia smile. “If there are not bit marks on her arm, when I come back, I will not be happy.” She left the room partly to give the two of them privacy, but also to make sure that there was a doctored on standby, since if Damien drank too much of her blood, during his first feeding and the girl died getting him to feed again would probably be very difficult.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-27-2015, 03:57 AM

Damien looked down a moment. "Second..actually..." He murmured quietly before his mother left the room to fetch Connie. The first time was much worse... A small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips as his twisted self remembered how much fun he had during that time, allowing the tip of the one fang poke out just a little bit. He shook his head to gather his scattered thoughts. He closed his red eyes and waited for his mother and the girl to return. Damien truly wanted to think about that dark time... He sighed softly and stared out of the window with a distant gaze in his eyes.

When he heard Connie enter the room, he glanced at her with soft eyes. She was so innocent..and understanding... It made the young noble feel like he had a beating heart, that only beat when she was around. Damien hesitated for a moment before slowly lifting Connie's wrist and his eyes searched for her veins, biting them to hard would risk her bleeding out. He wanted to avoid that... Once he found a "safe" spot to bite, he lifted her wrist to his lip and bit down. Strangely though, this would not hurt the girl. She would feel no pain in him biting her. Damien closed his eyes and began to feed.

When he got what he needed, his eyes returned to their natural multicolored state and he pulled back. He made sure not to take too much, and the bite marks healed seconds after he removed his fangs. Damien sat on the edge of her bed, using the back of one of his hands to cover his bloodied mouth and tried his best to calm himself. He was no longer hungry, but the sudden in-take of innocent blood gave him quite a rush.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-27-2015, 10:30 AM

When Damien bite her Connie had expected to feel some pain, but all she had felt was him sucking her blood, as he did this she could feel her heart pounding. She blushed deeply and relaxed next to him finding herself lost in his eyes. When Damien was done feeding and his eyes were back to normal she smiled. “Master I like your eyes better when they are many colors.” She smiled and touched his face. “If you need my blood again please tell me.” She slowly took his hand away from his mouth looking at the blood on his lips. She got off of the bed and slowly walked to the bathroom, she came back she was holding a wet cloth. Sitting down next to Damien she cleaned the blood from around his mouth. When she finished she set the bloody cloth aside. “I hope you’re feeling better master.”

Kareinia stood outside of the room smiling, between herself and his uncle, she was going to make sure that Damien became a proper vampire. She looked at the door wondering if he had drank the girl’s blood yet. She managed a smile, if he had she hoped that he had enjoyed it, since that way it would probably be easier to get him to feed again.

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 04-27-2015 at 09:38 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-29-2015, 05:27 AM

Damien smiled a little when she stated that she like his multicolored eyes. He shivered a little when her warm hand touched his cold face. It sent a chill down his spine. What was this feeling? He longed for her..not her blood, just her... He didn't understand it. When she spoke up, he looked into her eyes and nodded lightly, but was still a little out-out-it, so he didn't say anything. He didn't resist her when she moved his hand away from his mouth.

Damien blinked a few times when she left, then came back with a wash cloth. When she sat down beside him once again and began to clean him, he blushed. Feeling like a child after finishing a meal and being cleaned by their mother, only this was a different. He looked at the bloodied cloth that had been put aside when she was finished, then looked at him with soft eyes. "I do... Thank you." He said quietly.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-29-2015, 12:56 PM

Connie smiled. “Your welcome master Damien.” Seeing that he was blushing she kissed his cheek softly. “I hope you’re feeling better. Since I am hoping that you and I can go for a walk sometime soon.” She laid down next to him and looked into his eyes. “But, I need to rest first and I need to know that you’re feeling better.”

XXXX

Kareinia opened the door for a moment, looking in just long enough to see Damien’s eyes had gone back to normal, she smiled and shut the door. She also saw some changes in her son that made her smile as well. She wandered it Damien’s uncle would want to know or what the boy’s father would say.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-01-2015, 11:48 AM

Damien blinked with wide multicolored eyes, his pale cheeks darkening when she suddenly kissed his cheek. "Y-yeah..." He stuttered quietly. Damien slowly got up from the bed. "Rest easy, okay?" He said to her softly as he slowly lifted her hand and kissed it. Damien smiled and proceeded to leave the room. He looked at his mother once he was in the hallway and slowly closed the door. "Mother..can I speak with you...?" He asked quietly, still blushing. Damien didn't understand this feeling..and was hoping that his mother could tell him. And what to do about it...

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-01-2015, 03:07 PM

Kareinia smiled and took Damien into a nearby room. She sat down on the couch and looked at her son more closely seeing that he was blushing. She put a hand on his shoulder knowing that if he had a heart it would be pounding. “What do you want to talk about?” She took her hand from his shoulder and leaned back on the coach.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-01-2015, 06:14 PM

Damien joined his mother on the couch, his blush deepening a little. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in attempt to calm himself, he then looked at her with curious eyes. "What does..it feel like to be in love...?" Damien asked quietly, averting his eyes from her.

((short x.x))

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-01-2015, 07:38 PM

Kareinia smiled put her hand on Damien shoulder. “You only just met the girl.” She wet her lips and walked to the window drawing back the thick black drapes to look out at the night sky. Sometimes if danger was near, a pure blooded vampire’s body, would start sending out a mixture of different signals. At least that was what her husband had told her. “The same thing could happen when a vampire who had come of age drank innocent blood, if he or she almost never drank it.” She managed a smile. “Is your hunger for her blood or just for her? Or is it something else?”

(( As long as we are not writing one liners, I think its alright. ^_^))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-02-2015, 04:33 PM

Damien watched his mother curiously. He pale cheeks darkened once again with his mother's words. "N-no! It's not like that..." He lowered his head and blankly stared at the floor beneath his feet. "I know about all that..." He said quietly. "I'm not hungry for her... I want to protect her..and keep her close to me.." Damien explained quietly, still blushing.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-02-2015, 05:05 PM

Kareinia shook her head. "Damien, will you walk with me?" She got up and left the room heading out into the garden. It seemed like there where so many things that her son still needed to learn. she walked out into the garden and looked up at the night sky. "You asked me what it felt like to be in love. At least part of that is wanting to protect some one, but more then that, its wanting to be with that person in way that no one else will be." She smiled softly. "Its also something that you will come to understand more as you get older."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-04-2015, 11:48 PM

Damien slowly rose from the seat and followed his mother to the castle courtyard and further to the garden where he listened to his mother's words. He looked down at the grass beneath his feet for a moment before raising his head to look at the night sky. His cheeks heated a little as she spoke, realizing that was exactly how he felt about his human housecarl. He glanced at his mother with soft multicolored eyes. "Mother... Is there such thing..as love at first sight...?" He asked curiously. He had heard about it in books that he had read or sometimes heard the humans talking about it.. "Better yet... Can one love without a beating heart...?" The young noble asked softly, his eyes drifting up to the moon.