IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-05-2015, 12:43 AM

Kareinia turned and put a hand on Damien’s shoulder. “Your father loves me.” She smiled softly. “It’s the human girl isn’t it? Love at first sight can be real, but you need to give yourself time and make sure that you know.” She looked into her son’s multicolored eyes, the very same kaleidoscope of colors, that she saw every time she looked into his father’s eyes. “It’s better if you do love her, since if you’re going to make her unfit for the ceremony, you will have to clam her. With any luck she will give you a strong child who will become your heir.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-05-2015, 06:41 PM

He moved his multicolored eyes to meet her own. Damien quickly averted his eyes to the darkened grass and sighed ever so quietly. He really didn't want to think about that right now... "I won't rush the feeling..but I won't let it make things between us awkward either." He said quietly Damien bowed a little, out of respect for her, then started walking deeper into the garden. It was about the time that he liked to just sit in the middle of the garden and think about certain things regarding life. He also like to watch the bats fly about.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-05-2015, 08:05 PM

Kareinia smiled. "Take you time." She turned to go back into the house, after all her husband was supposed to be home very soon. She smiled softly hoping that she would be able to talk to him soon, after all she needed to tell him about their son. She shook her head and walked into entryway to wait for her beloved.

((Why not have the bad vampires kidnap Connie and use her as bate for Damien?))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-06-2015, 05:06 PM

((because, the idea was for the bad vampires to have his father- they want the uncle to release their fledgling from trial and Damien goes to free his father, against his uncle's wishes. i have it all planned out~ ^-^))

Damien wasn't in the garden very long before he saw a long black car pull in front of his castle, much like the one who dropped Connie off. Something felt off though... He quickly got up and headed for the entryway.

---

The uncle was also waiting in the entryway to welcome his brother. The elderly vampire moved in front of his bloodsister when the car pulled up and the doors opened. Instead of his uncle stepping out of the car, a small group of the vampires that dropped of Connie slowly approached the castle door. The uncle flew the door open. "Where is my brother?" He asked in a stern voice. "Your brother is fine, councilman. We have him back at our manor- call of the trial and we'll send him home to you." One of them said. The uncle growled. "Release my brother or may the Gods release their wrath upon you scoundrels!" He hissed. They laughed.

By this time, Damien was hiding well out of sight and sense. The conversation simply enraged him. He waited until the vampires left and the car was gone before revealing himself. The uncle blinked and glanced at his obviously angered nephew. "Not a word, Damien. Not a word." He said before walking off, going to his study to try and figure something out.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-07-2015, 02:52 AM

Kareinia breathed deeply and looked at Damien with sad eyes. “I need to lay down.” She wet her lips and took a step closer to her son. “Damien you need to let you uncle handle this.” She started to walk slowly her mind swimming. “I am going to need blood soon as well, I wasn't going to say anything until your father came home but.” She took Damien’s hand and put in on her belly. “I am pregnant.” Tears filled her eyes and she did her best to calm herself, what was she going to do with a son who refused to feed like a proper vampire, with her husband being held captive, and a baby on the way? She shook her head. “Promise me that you will let you uncle handle this.” She started to walk slowly hoping that everything turned out alright.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-07-2015, 01:51 PM

Damien's eyes went wide at the news and he stared at his mother with worry. He didn't know what to say..so he said nothing... He slowly moved eyes from her and bit his lip and shook his head, a fist slowly balling by his side. "I'm sorry..but I can't..." He looked at her with now serious eyes as he watched his mother walk away, hopefully to go rest. Damien had to do something! His uncle was aging and his father certainly wasn't going to free himself. Practically stalking towards his uncle's study, he stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. "Uncle..." He said quietly. He heard a murmured "come in" from his uncle and he entered.

"Please uncle... Something needs to be done." Damien pleaded. The uncle stood up and slammed his hand down on his desk, hard enough to dent it. "What can I do Damien?!" He asked in a harsh voice. "Mother needs him! I can't take care of her and neither can you!" Damien argued. He was going to get something done. Tonight. His eyes told the elderly vampire just what he needed to know and he slowly sat back in his seat. "Damien..you are far too young to deal with the vampires holding your father..." The uncle murmured quietly. Damien shook his head. "..and you are too old." Damien replied. The uncle sighed deeply as he watched his nephew literally run out of the room.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-07-2015, 03:02 PM

Kareinia laid down and put a hand on her belly, she knew that in a few months she would be tired and weak, but it was more than worth it when her beloved was by her side. She felt a tear side down her cheek right now she needed Damien to understand the situation and help her. She closed her eyes wishing that his father was there, but right now all she had was her son and her brother in blood to take care of her. She rolled on to her side hoping that her son wouldn’t do anything foolish.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-07-2015, 03:35 PM

Damien found himself at Connie's door, slightly out of breath from running clear across the castle. After taking a moment to catch his breath, he had a second thought about disturbing her and simply turned away. What could the human girl do for his mother? He tightened a fist for a moment before disappearing in the shadows of the castle and made his hurried back towards the entry way where he uncle waited. "Damien, stop!" He called to his nephew standing in the doorway. "I may lose my brother- but I won't stand by to risk the life of my nephew!" He hissed.

Damien looked at his uncle with pained eyes. "Take care of my mother until I return... I will free father and come back alive by mid-afternoon- I swear it." He said quietly before turning his back to the elder and allowed his wings to tear out of his back. Every vampire had a set of wings... Noble's just didn't hardly use them. Damien took flight and followed the scent of the vampires that were holding his father. It took him a few hours to reach the manor of the rouge vampires and he landed on the roof as light as a feather.

He closed his eyes and focused on his father's energy until he could locate him. Once that was established, he slowly opened his golden eyes and silently walked across the rooftop. If he could get to his father without being detected, they could return home sooner than later. Damien inched to the edge of the roof and peered over it, seeing an open window the young noble smirked and slipped inside. Luckily, it was the room with his father in it. And boy did he look beaten and battered.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-07-2015, 03:46 PM

Kareinia looked he brother in blood in the eye. "WHAT!" She put a hand over her belly as tears steamed down her face. "I can't lose both of them!" She felt her heart pounding. "Please you have to do something!" She tried to sit up, but the baby was already starting to drain her a little. "Please." She bit her lip hard. "I don't know what I would do if I lost both Damien and his father." She breathed deeply. "I need them here." She bit her lip hard knowing that she couldn't ask too much of her brother in blood, after all he was an old man now. She closed her eyes trying to relax. "Please at least bring my son home." She breathed deeply doing her best to calm down, after all stress wasn't good for her or the baby. "They have already taken your brother don't let them take my son as well."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-07-2015, 04:16 PM

The elderly vampire looked at his sister in blood with loving eyes as he gently placed a hand over hers. "Kareinia, I tried to stop him..." He said quietly. "If I go collect him, it will put him in more danger than you could bare." The uncle explained softly. "All we can do is trust in your son to come home- if he is not here by mid-afternoon then I will go." He said to her, gently rubbing her hand with his thumb. please just try to stay calm..." He nearly pleaded.

---

Damien managed to free his bloodied father and supported him as he stood on weak legs. "My son..what're are you doing here...?" His father asked in a raspy voice. "I'm taking you home." Damien answered quietly. His father, too weak to fight, allowed him to be carried through the manor since Damien wasn't going to push him out of a two story window. A group awaited him in the entry way, four vampires and someone who dressed that of a necromancer. They were all smirking at him. "You think you can just invade my home and take what you please?" The necro asked in a dark voice. He motioned for the vampires to attack and they did. Damien shoved his father away and allowed himself to be pinned.

The necro approached the young noble and the father forced himself to stand. "Stay away from him!" He yelled. The necro smirked and placed a hand on the boy's head, and dark magic emitted from that hand. Damien's eyes went wide and he cried out from the pain. "No!" His father yelled, attacking the vampire's who had a hold of his son to at least free him from their grasp. When the necro was done Damien dropped and his father caught him...her? He glared at the necromancer. "What did you do my son?!" He demanded. The necro laughed. "His punishment- the curse will rise if he can admit to his true feelings." The necro said, then vanished.

The father held his unconscious son who had been feminized. "What am I going to tell your mother...?" He asked softly, wincing lightly. He had endured a lot of torture, and he was low on blood. He had to get home before his body didn't allow.

---

Female appearance:

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 05-07-2015 at 04:18 PM..

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-07-2015, 04:35 PM

Kareinia managed a weak smile. “I will need fresh blood for the baby, please find me some innocent blood.” She did her best to dry her eyes and tried to calm down and relax. “I just want James and Damien here with me. But, your right I need to stay calm and take care of the baby.” She drew another deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment. She put a hand over her belly feeling the small bump beneath her clothing.
XXXXXX
Connie sat up in bed feeling her heart pounding, she wasn't sure what had happened, but she knew that something was very wrong. “Master Damien.” She bit her lip hard and looked out the window seeing the night sky.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-07-2015, 04:47 PM

The elder nodded lightly and slowly rose from the seat. "I will." He said to her, smiling a little. "Rest Kareinia, when you wake you will have to feed." The elder said to her quietly. He kissed the top of her head and took his leave, going back to his study.

---

James let his wings out and sluggishly made his way home, using much of the little strength he had left to carry his limp son made female. The highest he could manage to fly was about rooftop level, of a normal house. He avoided trees and building structures. It didn't help that the sun and started rising. It wouldn't hurt him, but it would nearly blind him.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-07-2015, 05:01 PM

Kareinia woke an hour later feeling very thirst, after all she would be feeding for two. She rolled onto her side hoping that her brother in blood had returned with a meal for her. She licked her lips and swallowed some saliva to wet her throat. Right now all that she could do was wait and as it was she didn't like that at all. She looked out the window seeing the first rays of sunlight, she tried to pull herself up a second time, but she was two week from blood lose. She put a hand over her belly and managed a weak smile, at least her brother in blood would take good care of her and the baby.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-07-2015, 05:09 PM

The elder returned to the castle after finding an innocent for his bloodsister and slowly entered the room. "I hope you rested well." He said to her, carrying an unconscious young boy around the age of Damien in his arms. "I did find you a meal, but I had to put him to sleep. When he awakens he won't have the slightest idea on what happened." He explained as he stepped closer to her bed.

---

James finally made it home. He ended up pretty much crash landing in the stairs leading up to the front door, holding Damien close to him with his wings cocooning them- protecting them from the impact. Both unconscious and James nearly dead.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-07-2015, 05:18 PM

Kareinia bit into the boy’s wrist and started sucking hungrily, her brother in blood would have to leave the boy at a hospital after this, but right now she needed her strength. When she was done feeding she cleaned the wound on the boy’s wrist closing it so that no trace of her fangs was left on him. “I did, but I would sleep better if I know that James and Damien where home.” She closed her eyes for a moment. “Thank you for the meal.”
XXXXX
A servant found James and the girl he was holding. It wasn't long before the two of them where laying in soft beds and being given blood. Once the tow of them were in stable condition a servant was sent to find the uncle. “Your brother is home and there is a girl with him. As for your nephew, he might be dead, after all he was rushing into a very dangerous situation.”

When Connie heard that Damien might be dead she fell to the floor. Every other master she had had, had been cruel to her, if she lost Damien she wasn't sure what she was going to do.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-07-2015, 11:10 PM

James:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The elderly vampire nodded lightly. "I understand Kareinia.." He said quietly before leaving the room with the boy to take him to the nearest hospital. That was his first priority. When he got back, there was a servant looking for him, so he went and met with the servant. "Don't you dare tell his mother until he know for a fact, is that clear?" He asked the servant. "Now, take to see my brother and this girl..then fetch my nephew's housecarl." He said quietly.

---

When James came to, he sat up and looked around the room for a moment before relaxing and laying back down. His gaze drifted to his female son with pained eyes. "Damien... My poor son..." He murmured quietly.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-07-2015, 11:19 PM

Connie came into the room slowly and bowed her head when she saw James. “Where is Master Damien?” She kept her voice low and respectable, after all these weren't just vampires they where nobles. She looked at the girl sleeping in the other bed and sat down next to James’s bed. “Did something happen to my master?” She bit her lip hoping that she would be given some good news.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-07-2015, 11:41 PM

The elder was taken to the room where his brother and girl were. He was glad to see his brother home. James was sitting up again when Connie entered the room. He looked at her, then at his brother, and back at Connie. "Pleasure to finally meet you, you must be Connie. I've heard that my son is quite taken with you." He greeted her with a small smile. James glanced at his female son when Connie asked about her master and took a deep breath. He looked back at her with pained red/blue multicolored eyes. "Your master is in one piece..but something did happen..." He said quietly. "My son has been cursed." James said sternly.

The elder gasped quietly and rose from his seat. "Don't tell me." He said, his icey blue eyes narrow. James simply nodded. "The necromancer has returned..." He answered quietly. He looked back at his female son. "I don't know when he'll wake..but it won't be a pleasant waking." He murmured quietly. James looked at Connie. "You must understand girl, this curse is not permanent- if you truly care for my son, you'll help him get through this..." James said to her quietly.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-07-2015, 11:49 PM

Connie waked up to Damien and touched his feminine face. “My poor master.” She breathed deeply and stroked his hair. Before turning to face James. “I will do whatever I can.” She sat down on the bed next to Damien and smiled at him tenderly, as a women he was very beautiful, but she longed to see him as a man again. “But, what can I do?” She asked softly “My poor master.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-08-2015, 12:04 AM

James shook his head lightly and put a hand on his head. "He said something to me..but I'm afraid I can't remember..." He said to her quietly. "Brother, I wish to see my lover." James said. The elder nodded and helped James ease out the bed and took him to see Kareinia.

Damien continued to sleep.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-08-2015, 12:12 AM

Kareinia smiled when she saw James. "Come here and let me hold you." As soon as he was laying by her side she kissed his lips tenderly, knowing that he could feel her small baby bump. "How is our son? I am very happy to see you James, but I wish that Damien would have thought things thought." She breathed deeply wishing that she wasn't feeling so weak. "But, your home right now that is all that matters to me." She touched his face and neck tenderly. "James." she moved her head onto his shoulder kissing his neck softly and looked into his eyes, for the first time and saw that something was very wrong. "James, what happened?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-09-2015, 12:07 AM

James smiled lovingly at her and eased into the bed beside her, returning the tender kiss. He glanced down at her baby bump and slowly ran a gentle hand over it. "He did what he felt the needed to do..." He said to her softly, kissing the top of her head gently. James sighed quietly and glanced away from her for a moment before looking back at her. He knew that he had to tell her... This was not something that could avoided. Not now. "The necromancer has returned..and our son has been cursed." He said to her slowly and quietly. "It is not permanent." He informed. "But lifting the curse will very difficult for him... The necro said to me that the curse could be lifted if he admitted his true feelings- but there is another way." James explained. "I will not worry you with the thought of the second option for him..." He said. James gently took her hands into his own.

---

Damien slowly began to wake. She slowly sat up and looked around the strange new room. "Why aren't I in my room...?" She murmured quietly, then proceeded to stretch as she yawned. Her crimson eyes widen and she looked at Connie. "My father, did I save him?" She asked, then got silent. Why did his voice sound different? She slowly moved her red eyes to a large mirror across the room. She gasped and soon covered her mouth to keep from screaming. "What the hell happened to me?!" Damien overlooked herself. "I'm a girl!!"

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-09-2015, 12:16 AM

Kareinia looked into James’s eyes tenderly. “Tell me.” She took his hand in hers and breathed deeply. “Please, even if it worries me, Damien is our son.” She kissed his lips softly and moved their hands so that they were resting on her swollen belly. “I know that there isn’t very much that I can do now, but I am going to do what I can for our son.” She touched his face tenderly. “Please James, I want to help you.”
XXXXXX
Connie came up behind Damien and put her arms around his waist. “Your father said that you where cursed.” She breathed deeply unsure of what to do. “But, we will get thought this.” She turned Damien in her arms. “Your still Master Damien, but we should probably be careful about who finds out about this.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-09-2015, 12:55 AM

James returned the tender kiss and looked deep into her eyes. "The other option for him to kill the necromancer." He finally said, after sighing. "He is not strong enough to take him on..he would have to be as strong as my brother and I together." He said quietly, taking a moment to look up at the roof.

---

She sighed out of sort relief. "At lease my father is home safe..." Damien murmured quietly under her breath. Tears filled her eyes as Connie practically held her in her arms. "How could this of happened...?" She whispered softly, wanting to cry from fear and hormones. Since he had new emotions that he wasn't used to now that he was a female... Sighing, she whipped her eyes nodded. "If anyone asks, I'm..um..Demetra- long lost sister to Damien?" She asked, puzzled as if how to go about this situation.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 05-09-2015, 01:18 AM

“Damien has managed to drink innocent blood and control himself. So with time he might be able to surpass both you and your brother, but as he is now, he wouldn’t be able to kill the necromancer.” She touched James’s face tenderly. “Also, the only girl he has drank form is with him now. At the time if he hadn’t drank her blood, he would have fallen into blood lust, your brother has a plan ready if that happens.” Her eyes narrowed for a moment but she relaxed quickly. “James, you have to start training our son and teaching him to feed properly so that he can grow stronger.” She smiled softly. “Please James.” She kissed his lips softly. “We also have a baby on the way, so I don’t want to be too worried about our son, instead I want to relax and take care of myself and the baby.”
XXXXXXXXX
Connie kissed Damien’s cheek softly. “Just about everyone else might call you Demetra now; but to me you’re still master Damien.” She looked into her masters red eyes missing the kaleidoscope of colors that she liked so much. “Master, its ok I am here.” She smiled softly and took his hand in hers. “Is there anything that you need?”