Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-24-2015, 02:37 PM

Ah the city, always pulsing with the lifeblood of people, it's no wonder so much slips through the cracks.

In the modern age, vampires and werewolves have migrated from their rural and humble tribes and clans in their European homeland. Seeking a new life, free from the control of the rigid caste and tribal conditions, they fled to the west. One of the places they fled too was the city of Drumchapel, a large city built around the river. Not bound by their original leaders, the vampires put together several houses. The werewolves, trying to avoid losing their familiar roots, stuck close to their families, forming the packs in Drumchapel.

In the underworld of this city, blood is powerful. It is a resource that both the Vampires and werewolves have fought over for ages. However, as to avoid detection, they fight for human suppliers in isolated zones, known consequently as 'Red Zones'. Though hunting has become the life for those too poor to buy blood, the nobles see it as a 'fun' pass-time. For a small time, there was a tentative peace between the vampire houses and the werewolf packs. However, The packs began to feel that the Nobles of the vampire houses were dominating the red zones, while the houses felt the wolves were trying to push them out of their territory.

Times got hard, and all the old bigotry's rose back up.

The conflict between these two ancient enemies proves just one thing: You can run to the end of the world, you can rip away your name, you can even change who you are, but that won't matter. There will always be someone wanting to take what is yours. When they do, there's only one last option available.

You take it back.

Here is information on these groups

Humans
~ Most Humans in the city are unaware of the hostilities between the vamps and the wolfs. They attribute the violence and killing to gang-wars.
~ Those that know the truth are normally either Blood-suppliers, Corrupt law officials, or Hunters.
~ Though not often hunted anymore due to the ease of getting blood from blood-banks, if the opportunity presents itself, the vamps will hunt humans and feast from the source.
~ Hunting humans is normally a sport for bored nobles, poor minor houses or packs, or independent vampires and wolves.
~ Magic is rare

Vampires
~ Vampires don't burn outright, they burn over time. An hour or two in the sun could result in a really deep tan for them, easy to pass it off as a skin disease, but any longer will cause them to shrivel into ash.
~ They need blood to sustain their super-human abilities, but they can lace their food with it to make it edible.
~ To give a form of leadership, due to the lack of a connection back to the homeland, the vampires form different houses.
~ Vampires who are not apart of houses are seen as Independent.
~ Magic powers are slightly more common than in werewolves, and greatly more common than humans.

Werewolves

~ inhuman strength, stamina, and senses.
~ Most are normally aggressive, and the longer they keep from transforming, the more aggressive they get.
~ They can transform at will, but the full-moon gives their forms a very big boost.
~ those that are without a pack are seen as independent.
~ Magic is less common in werewolves, but more common than in humans
~ They age slower, but they do age.

Rules
1. No godmoding or power moding. I am god here.
2. Romance is allowed, but keep it professional people, we have children here.
3. put in the words 'Night fall and my Hunt Begins' so that I know you read the rules.
4. if you are gonna be gone, please let me know. Don't just join and leave.
5. at the least, 3 sentences. I don't expect page long replies, but I have a general dislike for very short posts.

Here are the profiles.

Name:
Race: (Human, Vampire, or werewolf. No hybrids.)
Role: (for humans, it could be Suppliers, Hunters, or Normal Citizens. For Vamps, it could be the House head, House family, House servants, Bodyguards, or Independents. For Werewolves, it is Pack Leader, Inner circle, Pack enforcers, and Independents.)
Abilities: (For humans, only hunters can have this, and only one. In werewolves, only the Pack leader and inner circle can have this, and they can have two. Vampires normally have this, but they still only have 2 at a time. If you don't have any, write none)
Bio: (at least a paragraph.)
Pic:

Here are my profiles.

Name: Yaro Azar
Race: Vampire
Role: House Head
Abilities:

~Inflaming Touch
Yaro, if he can grip another a persons body, can cause their whole body to feel as if it was burning from the inside out, causing tremendous pain.

Bio: The last family member of House Azar, Yaro is an extremely uncanny and lucky person. The only survivor of his families exodus from Europe to the Americas, Yaro managed to make it to the city with his fortune intact. Funding it into hospitals, Shelters, stocks, and small businesses, Yaro has a positive public image.

In the underworld, he is much more different.

His main source of income is his Falling-Star nightclub, and the Vibrant Moon Cafe. The Gothic scenery attracts many discerning customers, and allow for his nightly activities to go by unnoticed. Yaro is in control of 3 different Red zones, one of them connecting to the main-highway, meaning he got first take on fresh supplies. It is a spot that many vampires and werewolves would kill for. He maintains strict control over his territory Using his own servants to protect the Businesses, and a pack of werewolves as muscle for the territory. Though a normally friendly man, he can be incredibly hostile and downright hateful when pushed past his limit.
Pic:

"The power to cause pain is the only power that matters. The power to kill and destroy. Because if you can't kill, then you are always subject to those who can. And nothing and no-one will ever save you"

Last edited by Andraus; 09-24-2015 at 06:34 PM..