Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-05-2017, 07:48 PM

Fates
Black and white are never crystal clear. Motives for why people behave the way they do are only ever truly their's alone. Bonds and connections to people can be both a strength and a weakness. You could become close to someone, or simply another pawn within their game. Who we truly are, our destinies are shaped by the world around us, the people and mainly ourselves as well. Life proceeds as normal for most, though not every normal is the same either. Paths cross and new ones are diverged. Within the game at hand, danger lurks around every corner and there is no clear cut hero or villain within. It is a matter of perception, a matter of choice.

To escape reality, addiction, torture, whatever the reason, a new drug has been slipping through the streets. The source of its distribution is unknown, but it has quickly caught on in popularity and is highly addictive. News of a party one night attracts a group of people throughout the city. It is impossible to get inside, without a ticket. Once there, it becomes apparent that drugs and alcohol are being spread about. A new version of this mysterious drug. Some decide to try it, others decide to leave right then. Several who chose to leave however, quickly find themselves not as alone as they began. Within the darkness of the night, a black van has been following them.

Without warning, their ambushed in their own right by a group of professional beings in black. By morning, they all find themselves back in their beds. Life continues on as per their normal. Until this new version of the drug begins to have interesting side effects. It begins to drive users insane. Driving them into something a bit more inhumane. That is, until that inner inhuman becomes their outer being as well. Dark creatures that normal weapons and beings can't stop, they destroy everything in their path. Those who left the party early and thought their dreams led them to be kidnapped soon find that such is not a dream. For such creatures seem to be especially interested and hostile towards them.

They discover that suddenly, their bodies are able to do things that normal doesn't cover. Once this happens, their all contacted by a mysterious group who asks them to meet them. Picked up in black cars, their taken to a large building. It is soon disclosed, that it was this organization who kidnapped them that night. They took them against their will and brought them to the lab, where they performed an experiment on them. They infused them with a special power that has been sadly condensed into a toxic form and distributed as this drug. Truth is, they had been watching the band for awhile now. They were chosen, against their will, to be the heroes. Their task, is to keep these beasts at bay, while helping in the search for the source of the drug.

But hero isn't always what it seems, black and white are not always that. Going into this new game, the pawns will have to learn for themselves what this means. The future is uncertain, but one thing that is for sure, is that their fates are now tied. The fate of the world also hangs in the balance, the shadows are beginning to get bolder and sometimes, they can even appear in the light...

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-05-2017, 07:50 PM

Information
Ok, so basically this is a smallish group rp. I want to focus mainly on seven characters, but that can be altered if need be. Depending on the good attention or lack of this one gets. Basically, we will follow the several members who get altered by this mysterious group and pulled into this coming war between these two sides. Easy enough. The roleplay will initially begin the day after the party, where everyone wakes up after being altered. That way, intro posts can be about the day before and believing what happened was a dream. Then we will move into the initial meeting of these creatures and the discovery of having abilities. Now it is first come first serve on powers, I will not allow duplicates of powers. Which means, the pro I get first gets the power and if someone sends in another with the same power, then they will have to change it. I think several of us should be able to work with that. Though if we get more, I might change this. We'll see.

I want people who are dedicated and can write a decent amount. If this is not you, then I don't know if this is the right rp for you. This is a mystery, supernatural, modern plot. I will ask all characters be around eighteen or up in age. So from seniors in high school on kind of age. This way, we don't have to worry about age things if people decide to add a romance aspect. Such is not the focus of the rp, but it could happen just as in life. This is meant to be fun to, but I don't plan on giving all the information away up front. Hence why it's a mystery. So please if you plan to join, respect my choices and judgement within the roleplay. I know what I am doing.

Cast

1. Shikabaneno "Shiki" Kiritsu

2. thusly

3. Haydn Boon

4. AngelFish

5. Meira Nuessli

Slots available may change, depending on interest. Can be changed in the future to.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-30-2017 at 10:09 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-05-2017, 07:51 PM

Rules:

1. NO GODMODDING
2. Respect all members of the rp
3. PM profiles to me titled Fate, or they will be rejected, this is to make sure you have read the rules.
4. Yaoi and Yuri are allowed, Romance, etc within reason.
5. Follow all Mene rules.
6. Keep OOC in the OOC NOT IN THE RP. (A major pet peeve of mine that few seem to follow.)
7. Players MUST write a GOOD SIZED PARAGRAPH OR TWO PER POST. NO ONE TWO OR THREE LINERS AT ALL!
13. Rules will be added and subtracted as needed.

Links

Request Thread

OOC

Accepted

Profile Skeleton

HTML Code:
[CENTER][I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Puppeteer[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]

[IMG]Picture (Anime Preferred)[/IMG]
[COLOR="White"]-------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]﹃

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I]Name[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

﹄[COLOR="White"]-------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Age[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Gender[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Sexuality[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]
[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Role[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]┊[SIZE="1"]xxx (A 'Chosen' Hero, Part of the mysterious organization/what role, Civilian, etc).[/SIZE]

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Silver"]✧[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]✧[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]✧[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Appearance[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]

[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Personality[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]

[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Powers/Abilities[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]

[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Biography[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
[SIZE="1"]xxx[/SIZE]

[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Extra[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
[SIZE="1"]xxx.[/SIZE]

[I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][COLOR="Color"]Theme[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
Character theme here
[/CENTER]

Skeleton Example:

Puppeteerxxx

[IMG]Picture (Anime Preferred)[/IMG]
-------------------------------------------------------

Name

-------------------------------------------------------

Agexxx
Genderxxx
Sexualityxxx
Rolexxx (A 'Chosen' Hero, Part of the mysterious organization/what role, Civilian, etc).

Appearance
xxx

Personality
xxx

Powers/Abilities
xxx

Biography
xxx

Extra
xxx.

Theme
Character theme here

*This is what the final skeleton should look like. REMEMBER, where it is red here in the example to ADD a color for your character*

Last edited by Kiyoto; 02-06-2017 at 02:27 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-05-2017, 08:06 PM

Reserved:

I

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-05-2017, 08:07 PM

Reserved:

II

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-08-2017, 05:27 AM

Shikabaneno "Shiki" Kiritsu

It had started out like any other day. Alone within the large mansion he shared with his parent and staff. He avoided the dining hall, knowing already that neither parent would be present anyway. Then again, even if they were, he probably still wouldn't have gone. Grabbing an apple from the kitchen, he was gone out the door before anyone could say a word to him. He didn't want the car to take him, he preferred to walk his way to school. Though even if he did, he still stood out like he was wearing a neon sign.

As soon as people caught even a glimpse of him, the whispers and the looks would kick into gear. To the school and basically the entire town, he was a freak. His entire family were freaks, people that were either hated or feared. Being the son from parents like his, unfortunately got him the same unwanted attention. From a young age, he had learned that the only person he could count on was himself. He had a few friends, but they were mainly simply those who feared him enough to attempt staying on his good side. Those who would rather look badass themselves as some might say.

He didn't really interact much as it was, though sometimes it was nice to imply have someone around. Most of the time he was on his own. Shikabaneno Kiritsu, known for the most part as Shiki. It was a nickname given out of the same fear and hatred he faced everyday. Instead of fighting it however, he had embraced it. A weakness into a strength, he refused to let anyone have that power over him. His name's meaning was well known, his mother had been quite proud of it, which never helped her image either.

People thought she was in some cult or something, that her son was some offering or appeasement to a dark god or something. They were so quick to judge what they didn't know and didn't understand. He wasn't surprised to hear about the party. The youth in this city loved their gatherings. Most of the time they were harmless enough, the worst crowds only usually going to alcohol and cigarettes, feeling rebellious. It was a laugh really. Most of the time he and the people he ran with would not be caught there, preferring their own sort of make shift hangout.

Though this time however, the one telling him about the party insisted that it was going to be worth it. He was a bit curious, for he heard word about the party circulate around the school all day long. He'd never really heard so much hype about one party alone, this perked his curiosity enough to make him slip out of the house long after the sun had set. He made his way to the warehouse in which the party was being held. Meeting up with a small band of his 'friends', he lit a cigarette and let his eyes scan the crowd. This party had obviously been in the works for awhile, the warehouse looked more like a dance club than a run down building.

People dancing in the flashing lights, the music so loud he couldn't hear anything the others beside him were saying. To be honest though, he really didn't care what they had to say. A tap on his shoulder though caused him to look. One of the guys in his group was motioning the others closer. He arched a brow, blowing out a stream of smoke. He pulled out a small bag, in which small what looked like pills sat. They were black in color, no markings, no nothing.

"Dude...is that...?" another said. Shiki knew what he meant, it was that new drug known by a few names, but the most popular seemed to be Dusk. It came typically in shades of purple, supposedly the darker the color, the more concentrated and potent it was. Being black, this had to be the worst of the worst. "You're not seriously going to take it are you?" another asked. Dusk was known for being a high unlike other drugs. Having never taken it, he couldn't personally say how it felt, but he really wasn't inclined to find out either.

Looking a bit more closely however, he caught sight of a few bags of this stuff floating around the party. Coupled with alcohol and the buzz of the party, this could go really bad, really fast. A frown forming on his lips, he wasn't really interested in sticking around for when the cops showed. Ignoring the offered bag, he turned away and walked out of the party. The night air felt nice, a slight chill on it. Walking along, he slipped his hands into the pockets of his coat. He saw a few stragglers, but soon pulled away from the scene and ended up on an epty street. It was quiet, almost to quiet.

An eerie feeling set in, bubbling up within his stomach. He wasn't afraid, but something told him this wasn't right...he shouldn't be there. Down the street, a black van turned on the road. He glanced at it, before haunching his shoulders slightly...as if that would hide him. He expected the van to just pass by, keep going and he would keep walking. However, as it got closer, the van seemed like it was slowing down. Inching along closer and closer. He'd pause midstep, the feeling within him getting stronger.

He turned to go down through the trees, cut actoss to a side street, but a blinding light caught him off guard. He hadn't heard anyone approaching, but he could make out the dark figure of a person. The van suddenly stopped, the door open. He'd been raised all his life on the art of Bushido . His father had started it as a way of teaching him discipline, but he had taken to it and really liked it. He was no stranger to a fight, and managed to take down a pair of the black dressed figures heading his way.

That was, before a gas was sprayed in his direction. Vision became fuzzy, he'd let out a slight cough, trying to blink it all away. His body began to feel heavy, soon wouldn't cooperate for him. From there it was a blur, bits and pieces of flashes. He heard voices he couldn't make out, movement, he was moving. Then bright lights, those blaring lights above him. He was laying on a cold and hard surface, more shadowy figures appearing over him within the lights. Who were they, his head was screaming, something about this was wrong...all wrong.... A breathing mask was put over his face, and he drifted into darkness....

------

Sitting up with a start, he found himself in his bed. A hand moving to his head, as it screamed in protest of sitting up to quickly. The room spun around him, slowly calming back into place. He glanced around him, he was home...but how? This wasn't possible, the last thing he remembered, was... The van! He'd been grabbed, but by who? Throwing off the blankets, he moved to the mirror. He couldn't see anything wrong with himself, no markings or signs of anything on him. He couldn't have been dreaming...could he?

No, it had been so real, he had been on his way home and had no recollection of actually getting back here or into bed. A hand moved to his head, then again this was so absurd. Getting grabbed off the street like that? No one who did something like that would be kind enough to just return him home like this. He sighed, before shaking his head. This was crazy, someone probably slipped him something last night. He hadn't drunk anything though, only having a cigarette before leaving. There was probably some explanation for it however. There had to be, he would remember in time.

Maybe he had a drink when he got home? No...he'd remember that in some way, and this pain within his head wasn't a hangover at all. He really was going crazy... Turning away, he took a quick shower, before heading down to get to school. He'd figure it out later. Right now, he wasn't in the mood for people, but he couldn't afford to skip once more right now. So he headed to the building he would be glad to say goodbye to at the end of the year, heading to his locker. Whatever had gone down last night, he would figure it out. He would find the answers.

PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging s...

Old 02-08-2017, 05:18 PM

HaydnBoon
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Getting up on time had always been tricky for Haydn. Over the years he and his father had concocted many different ways for Haydn to be woken up in the mornings and many of then involved timers and soft yet weighted things falling on Haydn or his bed to wake him up. This morning had started off like all the others, a dull ringing sensation greeted Haydn's ears as he clipped on his implants before heading out the house door with some toast hanging out his mouth.

School was no different, groups of people poking fun at each other in idiotic bliss. Haydn envied most people who could hear properly, who didn't have to stare at people's mouth to tell what they where saying, and getting called a perv for it most times if someone didn't know about the crimson haired male's 'issues'. He couldn't wait to be finished with this BS, the only good he saw in this was that the school had set up his first few volunteer dates back in his first year of high-school. So now he had hours of it under his belt.

Matt had caught him before he left school that day, his friend chatting so quickly that Haydn almost missed the words. Only making out 'Party', 'Music', and 'Dancing'; now Haydn had found that he liked the loud vibrations from these parties, a few quick hand signs and some muffed sounding words where spoken between the pair before Haydn had the location of the party, and what time he was supposed to meet Matt outside so they could get in together.

When he got home Haydn was smiling more then usual and his dad asked him about what had him so chipper. All in a friendly manner, though if his dad knew what he was planning that would disappear. Haydn's father was a bit protective, not wanting his son to get hurt or into drugs and drinking. 'Not much just that I can't wait to see the kittens that the West side shelter's supposed to get tomorrow.' Haydn sighed to his father with ease.

His dad laughed, already knowing about his son's love for all animals, they had one bird in their home, and Haydn fed some strays that lived in the crawl space under their home aswell. "Just don't forget to do your homework. I'll be out later tonight, someone wants their kids bike repainted for the kids birthday." His father said while signing a few sloppy signs, yet Haydn understood what his father had meant.
-----------------------------------------

Green eyes blinked a few times as they adjusted to the darkness around them as Haydn stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets as he and Matt walked into the warehouse the party was being held in. Almost instantly Haydn felt the vibrations of the music and made him relax, soothing the deaf male as he followed behind his friend for the first few minuets.

Haydn had been enjoying the party, even getting out on the dance floor with some brunette who's name he didn't remember after the other had told him, so panting and sweating slightly be found Matt at a table with some people he didn't know, all of them speaking and gesturing to a bag of pills. This made Haydn's back stiffen as he looked at Matt who looked excited to try this pill. "Come on Haydn it will be fun!" Matt said grinning at Haydn as he spoke, speaking slowly so his friend could read his lips.

Haydn shook his head no, leveling Matt with a unimpressed look before signing that he was heading home, and that Matt knew his phone number if he needed him. Others at the table looked confused at his 'flailing' hands. Haydn's green eyes also spotted a few bottles of alcohol on the table that Matt and the others where at and he had the feeling that this was a set up to bust a bunch of drunk kids. So with a quick final wave of good bye Haydn made for the exit of the warehouse as quickly as his feet could carry him.

Once outside, surrounding by pure silence Haydn slowed his quick pace and rubbed his forehead. 'Of course Matt woudl want to go to one of these things that have BOTH drugs and alcohol....' Haydn thought to himself as he let a huff of disappointment leave his mouth. Stuffing his now cold hands back into his pockets Haydn let his feet carry him in the direction of his home, the crimson haired male was actually happy that his dad would be passed out from the late work, and wouldn't notice Haydn's late night escape.

As he was passing a lone stretch of street he felt the vibration that he'd come to recognize of the engine of a car or van starting up. This made him stop short for just a moment before be began a quicker pace down the street. A person dressed in black walked out of a alley just ahead of Haydn and the green eyed male stopped his pace as it was clear the person was trying to block his path.

While he was so focused on the person in front of him Haydn never saw the person with a chloroform rag coming up behind him. He struggled briefly before his world began to go dark, before he conked out though he saw the person in black speaking, his mind barely registered what those words where before he was out cold.

A ringing in his hears was the first thing that Haydn noticed as he came to in a room of white. He felt that he was laying on something cold and he caught snatches of movement before a person covered in while form head to toe appeared right above him and placed a mask of sorts over his mouth and nose, Haydn tried to fight, he really did but soon he found himself falling into darkness again. The ringing sensation still echoing in his ears.
----------------------------------------------

A splitting head ache was what woke Haydn next, his eyes snapping open before shutting again as the crimson haired male flailed on his bed, kicking the covers off and some how falling onto his floor with a heavy THUD that echoed around the house. Haydn was panting harshly as he slowly opens his eyes again, he looked around to find himself back in his room, everything looked normal aside from the fact that Haydn was still him his cloths from last night, and his implants where hurting a bit, as if someone had jerked his head roughly from side to side. A groan escaped the crimson haired teen as he rubbed his face.

What had happened last night... he remembered going to the warehouse with Matt...then leaving.....and a strange vibration that was hard to recall after so many hours knocked out. His eyes looked towards the clock on his bed side table... he still had about two hours till he had to be at school... the dull pain in his head almost had Haydn thinking of calling in sick to school...he decided against it and pulled himself and some clean cloths to the small shower in the house.

When he got to school he didn't see Matt at all, that didn't sit well with Haydn, even if they'd had some form of a fight he'd at least see his friend in the halls... but not today. He had more trouble concentrating from a small persistent head ache that he'd woken up with and even after some Advil it hand't gone away.

By lunch time Haydn was just sitting on a bench and table outside with his head hidden under his arms, the head ache had lessened a bit but it still didn't go away completely by now and Haydn was having thoughts about seeing the school nurse. Maybe his implants where causing this head ache... and maybe they caused him to black out last night too. Haydn just wanted some answers by now about what the heck had happened last night.

Last edited by PurpleBox; 02-08-2017 at 06:57 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-11-2017, 11:16 PM

Meira Nuessli

Hitting the music store was a normal thing for Meira Nuessli. She browsed the cds, looking for something new to listen to. Not much changed in this store, so finding something she hasn't heard of was quite rare. But luck would have it, she found something different. She delicately selected the cd, walked to the counter, and purchased it.

The young woman had very little going on in her life. She was working on quitting drugs and starting a band. Music was what gave her life, what calmed her, and what kept her sane. Without it, she'd probably be found in a ditch somewhere on the side of the road or leaning over a toilet lifeless. She would practice when she could, and one could always see a pair of headphones around her neck. Her taste in music one might ask? Not something most would think appropriate for women, metal. And certainly not something one would expect her to listen to with just one look at her.

Today looked like it was going to be a good day. Prior to the music shop, she had finished a shift at the garage. It wasn't her idea job, being covered in oil and grease from working on cars, but it was something she knew how to do. While at work, she overheard a couple of customers talking to some of her coworkers about a party at an old abandoned warehouse. It sounded intriguing to her. Of course, there would be drugs there, but she saw it as a test. If she could walk out of there without taking anything, she was making progress. If she couldn't, she'd have to work harder.

-------------

Night had fallen, and the city was alive. The warehouse looked terrible and somewhat rundown on the outside, but the inside was a whole different story. People were dancing as far as the eye could see. Lights were flashing from all angles. Drinks were being poured like there was no tomorrow. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. It was a complete contrast from the outside. If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she would have thought she had walked into a high end club instead of a warehouse.

The woman had come alone. She didn't have many friends or really any at all. All her ties with her so-called friends were cut when she decided to quit drunks, and her reckless lifestyle. But this was an opportunity to make some real friends.

Walking through the crowd, she noticed many huddled around tables with little bags. One couldn't tell what was in the bags without getting closer, so she did. Two guys at the table looked up at her and smiled. One thought crossed her mind. They thought they were going to get lucky. She smiled back and played their little came. All she wanted to know was what was in the bags, so she sat down across from them.

The one leaned closer to her, so she could hear him over the loud music. "Looks like someone here is looking for a good time, if you know what I mean." He pushed the bag towards her so she could inspect it. "These are new, and they say the high you get off of these is like nothing you've ever experienced before."

The woman grabbed the bag and peered through it. The pills were black, and she couldn't tell anything else about them. She had heard about something new hitting the market. Something that was quite potent. Many drugs have been pumped through her veins, so she knew what it felt like and what some of the side affects were. This, however, looked like pure poison. Everything in her body screamed to throw it as far as she could. She sat the bag down on the table and walked away. It was not worth it. She made her way out to the street and sighed. Everything she worked for was not a lose. That made her happy.

She headed uptown towards a dinner that she knew would still be open at this time. Music was her passion, but food was her love. Some eggs and bacon sounded good right about now, and that was the only thing she had on her mind when a black van pulled up beside her, and a man jumped out.

There was always a risk of abductions in this area, but no one ever expects it to be them. Turning around, she kicked the man in the stomach and sprinted away. Two more men jumped out of the van and followed. The one quickly outran her and tackled her to the ground. The other sprayed something directly in her face. Seconds later, she began feeling weak, and everything was fading to black. The van pulled up beside them, and the two placed her in the van.

--------------

The next morning was a terrible one. Meira awoke to her head pounding, and her mouth dry. She was back in her apartment over the garage. The place was small, being only one room for just about everything, but it worked. There was a small window by the fridge in which one could see the street out front. The bathroom was placed in an incredibly small room in the corner.

The events from the night before were still stuck in her mind. She had not taken any drugs, nor drank anything, but what had happened was unbelievable. How could she end up in her bed after being abducted? It didn't make sense to her. Peering down at her clothes, the dirt on her knees, everything that happened had to be real. She checked the rest of herself for any marks or clues to what happened and why. Nothing popped out.

It didn't make sense, but she cleaned up and went to work. Maybe she could figure something out later and clear her mind. Maybe the headache would go away by the end of the day. Nothing else seemed to get rid of it.