Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 08-12-2012, 06:16 PM

((If its alright, I'm just going to go ahead and do a tiny time skip. Maybe two hours or so. So while Luc and Finx are away is the excuse here xD))

It was time for a bit of a break. The place was getting too crowded for the liking of Bodkin, and even Anlace. They would show themselves in due time, but for the time being the two were kind of hiding. And by kind of, they were easy to find. Within one of the recreational rooms, there were a set of stairs that lead to a loft. The room below was filled with pleasures the children could play with on down time. A game system, a TV, a bookcase, many chairs and couches. It was a complex layout that many forgot. Trained assassins did not play video games all too often. And Bodkin was sure the remote was a device from hell.

The two were seated up on the loft. Hiding from the heavy population for the time being. Bodkin with his feet up on a table had his face in a book. The same one Anlace was reading earlier that same day. To his right, Anlace was taking a nap on the couch. Bodkin had put a blanket over her form not too long ago. In truth both Bodkin and Anlace did not sleep threw the night. They both had insomnia. So these quiet times, one was guaranteed to sleep. Bodkin could only hope no one shouted as they came into the room.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-14-2012, 04:31 AM

Having realized that the children were gone, Oni looked to his hand. "You could just heal it..." she said and he shook his head. "Not yet..." he breathed and Shizuma caught on. Smiling, she stuck to his side as they began wandering around the theater, stopping now and again to grab a moment of eye contact conversation. The pair was quite silent most times, unless they found themselves interacting with others. Soon they found a simple recreation room, much like their own at Japan, except that their room was always filled with children. There, they believed that all competition was on the video games so they wouldn't fight eachother out of anger. Seeing the pair from before the Asian partners walked forwards.

"Did she not sleep well last night?" Shizuma asked in a soft silken tone. Oni seemed to stare at the sleeping female with no interest, but one never really knew what was on the demon's mind. Finally his eyes moved else where as he surveyed the room. Shizuma definatelt was one to talk to their acquaintances, and Oni didn't speak much to anyone unless he felt the need. Sometimes be didn't speak to Shizuma, but since she understood him, things were slowly changing.

The white cloth around the white haired male's hurt hand was stained red, and the stain kept growing. He could have healed it, and he could have stayed behind from going to walk with Shizuma. He didn't even acknowledge the hurt hand, not caring or not paying attention to it.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 08-14-2012 at 04:34 AM..

Triquetra

Old 08-14-2012, 04:58 AM

As soon as the other pair entered the room, Anlace started to move a bit. Although she did not open her eyes until Shizuma spoke. She knew the two entering the room were safe. Somehow in her sleepy state. Bodkin folded the corner of his page before closing the book and tucking it away for the time being. "No, we were working last night." Bodkin said simply. Their little sleeping problem was not common knowledge. It was nothing embarrassing, but Anlace especially did not want to have to take drugs in order to sleep. Bodkin also did not want to pass up any missions if they could help it.

"Hey" Analce said as she sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and stretching. Something caught her eyes, and she noticed the bandage around Oni's hand. It was bleeding threw whatever had happened to him. "Did you get hurt while sparring?" She stood, walking towards Oni. "Come on, I'll show you where the first aid kit is."

Bodkin watched, sighing as his partner awoke and got right back up. "Would you like a seat?" He asked Shizuma. Seeing as how Anlace was forcing Oni to care for his hand. She did the same for him though.... women..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-14-2012, 06:27 PM

Nodding Shizuma smiled hearing that they too had a mission last night. "We also had a mission then." she said lightly and glanced to Oni. Hearing movement she turned to see Analce get up, and then smiled widely. "Yes, Oni, go with her." she said, backing the other female up when it came to getting himself healed. He was stubborn when it came to these kind of things, and most of the time he ignored eveyone else's orders, but if she said so, he would listen. Most of the time. Watching as her partner left, the asian female turned to Bodkin. "Yes, why thank you." she said and sat down in the chair. She brushed her bangs from her eyes and then turned them to him. "Oni is a stubborn boy, he cares not for his health." Shizuma said with a shake of her head.

Oni's eyes moved to Analce as she stood up, and then shook his head negatively. He didn't need a first aid kit, he could heal himself. Suddenly Shizuma's husky voice pipped up, and he turned his head to meet her eyes. Giving into her words, the male followed Analce as she got up. HIs lengthy body followed after her, not making a sound as he did. He wasn't a man of many words, and it seemed to always be that way, no matter what situation.

Triquetra

Old 08-14-2012, 07:42 PM

"I think its a man thing." Bodkin said to her simply. "Its up there with not asking for directions." He laughed a bit at his own joke before sighing. "You had a mission last night? Before you came here?" He asked. Bodkin was honestly trying to make conversation. Although with the influx of trained recruits from other units, it made Bodkin feel like they were not doing their job. There was now reason to blame them though.

Anlace lead Oni into a side room. It was not a medical room, but just another training room. In the wall was a first aid kit. She opened the kit, moving aside to allow him to look and take what he needed. "Would you like me to bandage it?" Anlace asked the quiet fellow in japanese.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-16-2012, 02:54 AM

Shizuma chuckled as Bodkin made the joke about directions. That was exactly right. Oni never took directions, nor asked for directions of any kind. He was just too stubborn. Her husky laugh died down and then she nodded. "Yes, it was an intresting mission. I got to see Oni in a suit for the first time." she said lightly and looked to the male. "Do you do many undercover operations or just assasinations?" she asked the male agent.

Oni followed Anlace into another side room, and soon was in a training room. Looking around the standard training area he then realized that the woman was handing him the first aid kit. Untying the stilly neck tie Shizuma had put on his hand, the male then grabbed the rubbing alcohol and ointment. Not flinching as he cleaned the wound, his deep almost black eyes snapped up onto the face of Anlace. Her offer made the male want to scowl. Why would she want to help him in the first place? They didn't know eachother and they were not friends. "If you so wish." he said and held out his hand to her.

Triquetra

Old 08-16-2012, 04:01 AM

Bodkin thought for a moment. "Anlace and I were always trained for killing. We take all of the assassination jobs here. With the exception of a few for different reasons." He paused another second, "No, we don't do many undercover missions. Not when the others here need something to do." Another pause came as he looked outside. There was a small window in this room below. The rain was letting up. "I never understood why, by since first coming here I was chosen for assassinations. For a while I had no partner, but Anlace was soon trained after wards. It is like we have no other purpose..." He trailed off. Allowing a bit of his subconscious to shine threw.

-----

Anlace backed off. Reading his body language like an open book. "I apologize." She said in his native language. Moving away from the first aid kit and heading towards the door.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-16-2012, 06:02 PM

Shizuma listened with intrest as Bodkin told her a bit about his history, and she decided to do him the same. She smiled softly, her finders playing with a strand of hair. "I was raised in the ninja house of the princess... And I was trained to be her personal guard my whole life... But I was thrown out by the emperer for befriending the princess..." she said and then shook her head. "I was wondering the streets when I found Oni... And then the government agencey found us... We have been partners ever since." the asian female said lightly and then smiled. "We do any mission given to us... Oni and I are not very picky."

Oni was surprised as Anlace apologized in his language. He reached out, touching her shoulder to turn her gaze. Holding up his injured hand, it slowly pulled muscle and tissue together to form full muscle. The skin then pulled itself nad stiched itself together before their eyes. Once it was healed he looked to her with no emotion in his eyes. "There was no need. I can heal myself." he said in his native Japanese, and then put a hand on her head. "One like yourself should not be worrying about a demon."

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 10-02-2012, 01:06 AM

Lucifer slightly frowned when she was done speaking. "They have no clue what love is? Well if it's one of those new kids that just arrived today of course they don't. They're assasins for god's sake. They're not gonna spend there time on metephorical things. Hell, I don't even know what love is." Luc had a little indication of who she was talking about. 'It's probably that new Japenese male that came. Honestly, I think he has something against America. Evwn though I can't say because I'm not exactly American.......' Turning his head to face her, he said solemnly,"If you don't want to tell me I won't pry. But I have something I want to tell you. It's not that important, but I guess I just kinda want you to know......."

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 10-02-2012, 01:48 AM

(I'm gunna jump right back in if thats ok with all of you guys.)

Delicor had been away on a mission. She had to infiltrate the group this time rather than killing. Of course that wasnt her strong suit, but a job was a job. She quickly went through it, getting the information needed for the company. It was all about the seduction to the main men and a trust that she built within a few weeks. Of course she did it within the time allowed though it had been so short, but the speed was a bit to fast for a lot of the people in it. They all got suspicious. As soon as she found the information needed, she faked her own death. Apparently it was better for these men to go to jail than for her to kill them or torture them for information. She walked through the door of the children of the law building and dropped the case with her.... report... off with the front desk.

A little down hearted, she went into the training room so she could at least do something useful. Or at least something she thought was useful to her. She didnt notice the two people that had already been in there. She was too downhearted for that. Pulling out her Chakram, she went over to the dumbys and started to practice on them, practicing harshly actually. She even cut off one of their heads.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:59 AM

"No it not one of them its someone else and what do you want to tell me." Finx said reaching into her pocket and popping a piece of gum into her mouth she chewed gum to calm herself and when she was nervous.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 10-03-2012, 04:03 AM

Seeing that Finx was nervous, Lucifer gave her a smile. "I'm not American. I'm Russian, actually. Sorry for causing you discomfort. I just thought I could cheer you up. I'm serious though." Luc had a canny sense to know what others were thinking, but there were only two people in the world he couldn't tell what they were thinking, and Finx was one of them. "Well its time to get back to the kids,"he said sliding his sunglasses on,"please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times."Pushing the gas pedal, he tried not to speed on the way back. He didn't want to get into any more trouble than what they already had.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-03-2012, 06:28 PM

Finx let a loud sigh and willed herself to sink through the car and into the center of the earth boys were dense some times. "You think you would figure it out you are suppost to be smart." she almost slammed her head into the dash she really hated it when she had open mouth insert foot moments and this was one of them.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 10-04-2012, 02:49 AM

Safely arriving in the parking lot of the theatre, Lucifer killed the engine then turned to face Finx. His face only inches away from hers he looked her square in the eyes. "Finx. I'm sorry that I've been so stiff with you. But you see acting completely clueless is one of my requirements when it comes to my jobs. I know how much this means to you. And I know that you like me. But under our current conditions, we are in no position to enter into a relationship." Opening the car door, Luc slid out and stuck his head in to add,"But no one has to know, right?"Oppening the backseat door, he started gathering some of the food to take in side. "We are assassins after all. We are trained til we bleed, goverment issued, and killing machines. So I think we can handle ourselves. Walking around to Finx's side of the car, he opened the door for her and said,"So Finx. Would you like to go out with me?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:39 AM

Finx nearly passed out from shock she blinked repeatedly "Yes." was the only word she would get out.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 10-08-2012, 01:42 AM

"Good,"Lucifer said with the edge of his lips curving. Walking to the theatre entrance, he asked Finx,"Could you get the door for me? These grocieries are a pain." 'Maybe we should get a person to buy us grocieries. They are a pain in the ass.', he thought to himself. 'More importantly, Ace is going to bite my head off for taking so long. When that girl's hungry she could oblitirate the world. I better make her something for dessert. Maybe pumpkin pie? That could possibly hold her gut til midnight.'

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 PM

Finx got out of the car more like scarmbled out but she made it to the door and opened it wondering if she was having a dream and if she would wake up in her room at any minute and then sulk the rest of the day.

Triquetra

Old 10-12-2012, 07:22 PM

A smile crossed Bodkin' face as he listened to the woman's history. Although part of him had to wonder if it was true or not. Being in his business, dishonestly was all game. The sad part was, it was always difficult to tell whom was being dishonest. "A princess?" He questioned. Not realizing they were still around in Japan. He knew the United kingdom still had their royals, but it was more for show that anything. "You are very lucky." Bodkin finally said. About her entire life. Not that his was a sad story, but there were others out there with worse fate. "I often wonder, what it takes for a person to kill-" He froze suddenly as a person in a black suit entered the room. He had a letter in hand. One with a red wax stamp on the front. "Excuse me." He said, giving a bow. It was funny, being of Asian decent, Bodkin knew nothing. He walked up to the man, taking the letter and flipping it open. An assignment. He walked back over to the lovely woman sitting on the couch. "Miss Shizuma, I have to go." And with that he took her hand and kissed it before heading out to find his partner.

He headed to where the first aid kit would be, walking into the room just in time to see a shocked expression playing on Anlacs's face. Of coarse he did not understand what they were saying. He instead appeared next to his partner. "Anlace, we have to go. We have another mission." She didn't respond with away. Bodkin gave Oni a quick glance. What had he done?! "Anlace." She finally nodded, giving into the pulling Bodkin was doing, and they both headed out of the room. Leaving Oni. Once heading down the hallway towards the exit, Anlace's head was back in the game.

"Why do we have to go? We just got back three hours ago from an all nigher." Anlace whispered to her partner who just shrugged. As Bodkin went to open the door, it flew open itself. Finx and Lucifer were back. They both stood to the side to allow the two of them inside.

"Its supposed to be a quick one. Get in, chop his head off, and leave." Bodkin told Anlace as Luc and Finx were passing.

"Oh good. Maybe we can even eat today." It was obvious Anlace was not happy.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-02-2012, 05:54 PM

Lucifer thanked Finx for opening the door and was about to enter, when the two new kids came out muttering about their mission. Standing aside and catching a bit of their conversation, Luc said,"We're going to have to make a huge pie." Realizing that she would have no clue what he was talking about her hurried up and started walking towards the kitchen. craning his neck to see Finx, Lucifer said,"Watch out for Ace. If she sees you carring food she'll tackle you." Turning around, he started walking, but wastrown backwards by a flying Ace.

"Took 'ya long enough!",Ace said furiously. "I was going to make haggus with Cal's inards!" Motioning to her stomache and dramatically flailing her hands, Ace tried to describe to Finx how to make it.

Sitting up stiffly, Lucifer shot her a look and said,"Get off. NOW!"

Obediently, Ace rolled off of Luc and started to walk off yelling a German song.

"How did I ever get a partner like that?",he asked. Getting up to gather the thngs that had fallen out of the bag when he had been tackled, Lucifer said,"But I'm kinda worried about Cal. I mean when she's hungry, she's hungry."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:32 PM

"YOu got stuck with her because I choose my brother over you." Finx said laughing slightly at the scared look on Cal's face. "She wouldn't eat you little brother." she went into the kitchen and started making food.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-04-2012, 02:05 AM

Shizuma was surprised as the male stood and took the envelope. He returned to kiss her hand. "I shall see you when you return." she said lightly and then waited. Soon Oni was at her side and with his glance she let out a husky laugh. "You shouldn't give people heart attacks when you don't need to. Now, I am a bit hungry and heard a bit of a commotion, I'm sure we might find one of the two." she said lightly and took his hand as he helped her up. They walked through the whalls and then found a girl and boy in the hall, holding groceries. "You need help?" Shizuma asked lightly and picked up a grocery and handed it to the male.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-04-2012, 02:55 AM

Smirking at Finx's remark, Lucifer bent over to pick up a can of green beans that was rolling on the floor. Once more speaking to Cal, he said,"Seriously, you wouldn't be the first of her victims." Then looking up to reply to the offer of help, Lucifer got a view of the bustier side of the new girl, Shizuma. Quickly straiting up, he took the grocery from her. "Thanks, I'm sure Finx could use some help in the kitchen." Then, turning and glaring at Cal to tell him to go in and help his sister, Lucifer led the new kids into the kitchen. "Yo Finx",he said tentatively, setting the groceries on the counter. "You have some helping hands."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-04-2012, 05:13 AM

Shizuma handed over the can of green beans, looking over the odd male before her. He acted like a captin, and her eyes traveled over him, seeing how he was built. It was the natural assasin run down, most of the children where used to this sort of thing. They all sized up eachother, it was just habit. "Oni is a very good cook. I am just merely good at having a few chopping skills." she said lightly as they followed the male. She never caught his name as they were taken into the kitchen, and it was not quite so different then the one's back in Japan, but it was still very... Odd. Plus seeing canned veggies was kinda... Nasty looking. Oni didn't look very pleased most of the time, but knowing her partner very well, she knew he really was disappointed and pissed off about no fresh veggies. He was a very farm to table type when it came to eating. "I did not catch your name, mine is Shizuma, and my partner here is Oni." the ninja said to the male, wishing to know his name before be probably dissappeared.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM

The food had finally come to the building. Was it bad if the girl wasnt hungry but felt as though she needed to help the other assassins. With a sigh, she left the training room, putting her chakram back on her back. As she walked towards the kitchen, she noticed the way that Finx and Lucian were acting towards each other and started to analyze it for herself. There was something about the way they interacted that was odd. Every time the male seemed to talk, Finx would blush. What was that about? Did she like the male? Snickering to herself, she decided to keep their little secret and go help the others in the kitchen. Walking in while everyone else had just put down the groceries, she looked towards finx. Not being such a social bug herself, it took a little bit before Delicor could get herself to say anything to them. She looked from side to side and then walked up to finx. She just happened to be the only assassin here that never had a partner, so being social wasnt exactly her strong suit. Finally reaching Finx, she started to help unload the groceries. "Would you like some help with anything?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:43 AM

"sure if you put it away I can get supper started." Finx said with a smile "I'll help too onii-chan." cal said looking slightly paler than normal.