Siren
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-29-2007, 08:34 AM

Hihi, I'm 'December' and I'm looking for artists who'd like to draw my OC. <3

I switched to 'December' since I prefer that name than Siren. xDDD

He is the only character I have right now... and I plan to just have one.

I prefer anime / manga styled pictures. ^-^

Siren
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-29-2007, 08:36 AM

The Character- L A N C E
  • » They call ME ;; Shun, or Lance.
    » Age ;; 9teen.
    » Gender ;; Male.
    » Nationality ;; Chinese.
    » Height ;; 5'11".
    » Eye Color ;; Both are turquoise/aquamarine, his right eye is lighter than the left.
    » Hair Color ;; Ebony, raven black.
    » Image Animal ;; Hyena.
    » Image Flower ;; Crimson Lotus.
    » Image Song ;; Filth in the Beauty - GazettE.
    » Habits ;; Breathing down people's necks, shoving his thumbs into the edge of his pants.
    » Favourite Food ;; Tofu, Milk Pudding.
    » Favourite Drink ;; Rockstar.

» Appearance ;; [list:28e291418e][list:28e291418e]Neck length strands of raven frame his face with a sinister grace, while a hip height rat’s tail wrapped within mercury trails behind the willowy figure. Every moment and every second of his wake, turquoise spheres matching the colors of opaque gems scan the vicinity. And if studied closer, the left pool seems much lighter compared to the right. His right pupil resembles one of a feline's, slitted and narrowed. Thin lips are often seen curled upwards, faintly exposing infant fangs and nearly challenging anyone to step before his grandeur. Fairly pale skin with blotches of pink, he almost appear sickly yet his posture speaks differently. Ears and exposed appendages tainted by piercings and tattoos respectively, accompanied by his constant flaunting of his wide collection of jewelry, clearly support the boy’s unruly demeanor. His jewelries are a mixture of what most deem to be gothic and dark- silver crosses, dog collars, razor blades, head of Cerberus, etc. He wears, at the very least, two pieces of neck ornaments along with a few of earrings on both ears. The tattoo on his right arm is that of a modernized, distorted trident. Crimson, charcoal, orange, heaven blue and a hint of teal are the key colors of his eccentric adornments; sleeveless ragged shirts, fur leopard skinned coats, belted cords- there is not an instance where he would not pamper his hard-earned body to no end. Lance stands at a good five foot eleven and weighs no more than what an average, ordinary male of his age should, including the uncertainty of ten pounds or so. But then again, how is he ordinary?
[/list:u:28e291418e]

» Personality ;;
  • [list:28e291418e]Unreserved, narcissistic, calculative, unpredictable and a flirt. Despite mingling with large crowds, his trust comes a damned long way- and his revenge for deceit runs deep. Lance is proud of whatever he does and never thinks twice of his actions, whether or not it might do any harm to the other party. One of the few matters, which he solemnly adores in life, is getting into trouble with the society around him, mostly due to sheer boredom. And what I meant by trouble is not feats of felony or anything of that sort. According to his record, he has yet to commit any crimes and plans on keeping it clean for his own sake. Smoking, drugs, murder, larceny? No thank you. Nonetheless, many find it backbreaking to see eye to eye with the lad, for he often 'weaves and curves' in order to get what he wants- Methods ranging from irritating an individual senseless, to charming old fools with devoid blarney.

His usage of extreme vulgar language, ‘all fun under the sun’, and outright ‘bad-playboy’ disposition often forces people to assume a lack of devotion and reliability. However, those who have been deemed worthy of his friendship say otherwise. He is most certainly a dependable creature and offers words of reassurance when necessary. Although he may seem to ask for the world, most of the time, he is quite idealistic and acknowledges the impossible. Lance knows when to halt his fun and games whenever he has stepped over the line. As for responsibility, he plays the role of a student fairly well, oddly enough. The womanly educators admire him for his aptitude of being able to excel on his own, whereas the male professors praise him for his enthusiasm towards sports. On the other hand, the principal, the chief and prime meat of the institution, considers him a despicable, low-life for his rebellious character when it comes to appearances and the school attire.

» History ;; Coming soon to a thread near you.

» Likes ;;
  • [list:28e291418e] messing around ;; flirting ;; fangs ;; jewelry ;; girls & boys ;; jokes ;; his shadow ;; excitement ;; canines ;; praise ;; anything sharp ;; the darkness ;; Physics ;; getting what he wants ;; revolutions ;; parties ;; alcohol ;; shards of glass ;; napping ;; coffee ;; salty tastes ;; the rain
» Dislikes ;;
  • [list:28e291418e]losing one of his precious jewelry ;; mornings ;; being told to stop cursing ;; smoking ;; boiling water ;; beggars ;; game over ;; bamboo ;; chocolate ;; sanity ;; thunderstorms ;; losing ;; boredom ;; contradictions ;; choking ;; fairies ;; goody-two-shoes suckups ;; deceit ;; the scorching sun ;; people who take things too seriously.
» Other ;;
[/list:u:28e291418e][/list:u:28e291418e]

Siren
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-29-2007, 08:38 AM

A B R E A K D O W N

• [list:0132588038]Now I know a number of you aren''t going to bother reading his profile, and alright. So I've made this section to help you~

Basic Headshot of Lance.

Things to Remember (THIS IS IN THE CHARACTER'S OWN POINT OF VIEW)
    Meaning, his right is your viewing left.
    If you have problems, assssssssssssk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
[/list:u:0132588038]
  • [list:0132588038][list:0132588038]
  • His right pupil is a slit (Think Feline), his left pupil is normal.
  • He has a rat's tail that trails down to his knees. What is a rat's tail? Think Yuna from FFX-2. His rat's tail is wrapped in white, and at the very end, there are two small devil wings sticking out. The wings are red(left) and black(right).
  • His hair parting is in the middle. His hair length, exclusing his rat's tail, is short and spiky.
  • On his right ear, somewhere in the center, there are two black dot earrings. On his left ear, there is a small, silver hoop earring.
  • He wears a (black) spiked dog collar around his neck, and a head of 'Cerberus' pendant on a chained necklace that reaches his middle torso. (If you can't draw Cerberus, make it a cross, mmkay?) On his left hand, he wears a very simple silver thick ring on his middle finger.
  • His hair is black. His eyes are turquoise/aquarmarine. His right eye (the one with a slit pupil) is lighter than his left.
  • He wears a sleeveless dark red shirt, with a few white stitches. The back of the shirt, right smack in the middle, has the chinese word 'ghost' in black.
  • On his left arm, there is a tattoo which is black, it starts from his shoulder joint to three inches above his elbow. The tattoo faces outwards.
  • His pants are black. Not too baggy, not too tight.
  • He wears black army boots. Instead of laces, there are silver buckles. And his pants overlap them somewhat, not tucked in.
  • He wears a long, leopard skin coat (optional) that goes down a few inches past his knees. The inside of the coat is black. Around the collar is fur, and the fur is white. I don't have a picture, but just to give you an idea.
  • Lance is extremely outgoing, very flirty, very cocky. He never blushes, nor does he ever look shy. Basically a 'holier-than-thou' attitude that loves to socialize.
[/list:u:0132588038][/list:u:0132588038]

Siren
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-29-2007, 08:41 AM

G A L L E R Y

Ka-Click

Siren
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-29-2007, 08:44 AM

Reserving posties, just in case.