Ride The Washing Machine
Send a message via AIM to Ride The Washing Machine Send a message via MSN to Ride The Washing Machine Send a message via Yahoo to Ride The Washing Machine

Old 08-12-2007, 08:48 AM

ANYONE HERE WATCHED THIS SHOW? with mulder and scully and it was supdf awesome! i loved it and i was wondering if anyone else watched it as well? If you ever watched this show or like it make a comment on here about and let's see how many other people liked this show :D

Ride The Washing Machine
Send a message via AIM to Ride The Washing Machine Send a message via MSN to Ride The Washing Machine Send a message via Yahoo to Ride The Washing Machine

Old 08-12-2007, 08:52 AM

I love mulder he's the cuttiest but scully is an amazing character :D

Tyus
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-13-2007, 12:59 PM

I watch the X-files all the time. The last episode I watched involved Mulder heading into the Bermuda triangle and ending up on a ship filled with Nazi's. I've watched the X-files for years. I used to live with my grandparents and my grandpa loved it. We used to sit around every night and watch and episode or two of it. Anything Sci-Fi, we'd sit and watch. Its thanks to him that I like Taken and Doctor Who xD

I like Mulder too. Fox Mulder. Odd name. I remember trying to help a friend remember his first name. What is Basil Brush? I asked her. She answered with 'Brush' so now Fox Mulder shall forever be known as Brush Mulder to us xD

Scullys pretty cool too. Can't think of anything funny to say about her though.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2007, 05:17 PM

I watch X-Files all the time. It's usually on on weekdays on the Sci Fi channel at 5pm EST. I'd watch it every day :] I still watch it whenever it's on. It's a great show. I like how they have a variety of.. the strange. Plus the backstories and main story is so detailed and thought-out. It's one of the greatest shows out there.

I've actually learned quite a bit from X-Files. I try to get as many people as I know to watch it.

Azizi
*^_^*
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Azizi Send a message via MSN to Azizi

Old 08-25-2007, 11:03 AM

Its on a few times a day on different channels over here and I make sure I always watch it atleast once a day. The episode I watched last night had Mulder and Scully protecting a women from some sort of monster during a hurricane. I don't remember much about it though as I was only half paying attention at the time xD

Though I watched a cool episode last week I think. A mantis like monster that camouflaged as a human boss and turned all of its employee's into the living dead or something xD

Its a great show ^.^

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sam_doll

Old 08-25-2007, 03:40 PM

I love that show, I used watch it all the time with my mom, almost religiously, lol. I'll watch it every now and again when it's on and I'm not working, I love mulder. :D