Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 10-08-2007, 10:47 PM

It's come to my attention lately that some of my friends are debating who would win between three fictional Characters. Ganondorf, from Legend of Zelda, Lord Voldemort, from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling and Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7.

So I've decided to ask what are all your thoughts on these three?

[Another Poll is here: http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/9Se_iP/W...t-of-the-three ]

Poi
The Poison Girl
Send a message via MSN to Poi

Old 10-08-2007, 10:57 PM

Sephiroth can most obviously win. Why?

He can summon a meteor and you can't~ Not to mention he's an ex-SOLDIER. The strongest in fact. I don't believe Voldy's magic could pwn Sephiroth's strength.
SPOILER: I don't care how long Voldemort lasted, he was pwned by a damn kid.

About Ganondorf, he would pwn Voldy too. Though, I still think Sephiroth could beat Ganon too, I wish to give him credit because he's a great villain as well.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 10-08-2007, 11:14 PM

Anyone at all? xD

LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2007, 12:02 AM

Well...... there is NO competition! Voldemort shall conquer all. You're just in denial Poi, but you KNOW he will. =D So just you wait and see. And ooooh, Sephy can summon a meteor..... who freaking cares! Voldie can turn that meteor into a bug, have it go up sephiroths nose his brain. OR he can just look at him, flick his wand, say avada kedavra and sephy's dead. as for ganondorf....... who cares about him?

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2007, 12:32 AM

Lord Voldemort. Can somebody use a spell that can kill anybody in one hit? He'd kill anybody else before they even go close enough. Oh yeah, he'd win.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-11-2007, 03:39 AM

Sephiroth would win! Voldermort would be like Avada...Sephiroth would use time and stop him then summon meteor! Sephiroth 1 voldy nill!