Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-08-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezriel View Post
That sounds exciting, Li Mei! I can't wait to see the new wares! A good accessory can simply 'make' an outfit.
So totally true!

Accessories can, like, totally make or break an outfit. The clothes need to be hot, but the accessories are what makes the look complete. :yes:

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-08-2009, 03:39 PM

Yes, it is self-appointed. I am not an employee, but a volunteer. Lately my schedule has allowed (or rather forced) me to be awake during the 'dead hours' of the United States, where many visitors to Menewsha are from. During these obscure hours, I welcome new users, provide conversation, and sometimes have a handful of reports ready for the moderators... just the things the look forward to, right? -sarcastic smile-

I have also been appointed by one briannamal as the High King of Creepiness. We have a Royal family of Creepers here in the land of Menewsha. Think of us as a modern-day "Addams Family" if you will. Eccentric? Yes. We also have fun and generally don't scare the populace... too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mayor View Post
Hello. That a self-appointed position is it? As I do not remember employing you...

Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 11-08-2009, 03:39 PM

I rather like your current sugar-laden accessories, Li Mei, very fetching *laughs*

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 11-08-2009, 03:41 PM

Why Hello Mr. Mayor, thank you for the slippers xP

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-08-2009, 03:41 PM

That sounds most excellent, Li Mei. I spoke with Abel and due to the nature of the Magical items in his shop, his inventory is rather limited and he also isn't able to get his hands on new items too often.

I do believe your store is where I spent my very first gold I had earned in Menewsha. I was donated a starter set by the gracious Kultura-sama but it was truly the items in your store that allowed me to make the outfit truly mine if know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Mei View Post
Totally have some hot new stuff on it's way.

Mae a trip to the mainland not too long ago and met with some vendors - placed a few orders, and soon enough Menewsha will be blessed with hot new accessories.

Vanellope
I'm ADORABLE!

Old 11-08-2009, 03:42 PM

• Li Mei, what is that swirl/belt you got there? no ideas which one is it really lol

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Thanks Mr. Mayor, sugar is better to wear as an accessory than as fat in your body ;)

Well, I better run off and check on my shop. Make sure that brat Yumeh hasn't been in to ruin more inventory.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mayor View Post
I rather like your current sugar-laden accessories, Li Mei, very fetching *laughs*
One could say they make her look extra sweet. If one were corny like that. And apparently I am.

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Trelweny Send a message via Yahoo to Trelweny

Old 11-08-2009, 03:43 PM

*giggles* I can't keep up with all the new items always being added to the stores here in Menewsha, but I can hardly wait to see them! *grins* Would you believe I actually hate shopping? *laughs* For someone who spends far too much time in lands all about dressing awesome I'm totally out of my element! *giggles* I love the candy accessories though! *ponders pulling up internet explorer to change outfits but realizes far too busy (and too lazy) today*

Everyone always looks sweet covered in confectionaries, Mayor Lucien!! :heart: *giggles*

Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Ah, I need to stop trying to multitask quite so much. I keep missing things!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Bye Li Mei. Good luck with Yumeh. He's a handful.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 11-08-2009, 03:46 PM

At first I was aggrivated beyond belief with Yumeh as he did in fact use my inventory as a litterbox which I found most insulting (but thankfully I haven't 'found' the landmine the cat buried... yet -_-)

However last night I discovered something amazing that actually allowed Yumeh to come up and cuddle with me. Ah, to think that I was almost ready to send that cat to the "Vee Ee Tee".

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezriel View Post
Ah, I need to stop trying to multitask quite so much. I keep missing things!
*laughs* Ditto!! ^_^ I can't keep up with everything, & I feel I'm not giving enough to anything!!

Laters, Li Mei! Good luck with Yumeh!! *makes face* I just had to swat my pretty-pretty princess kitty off of the counter. O_O Jazz knows he's not allowed on the counter! *shakes head* I don't know what's gotten into my cats lately. Really.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 11-08-2009, 03:47 PM

*gasps* Yumeh cuddles?! Are we talking about the same Yumeh here? o.o

Mr. Mayor
NPC

You're very welcome .Jazzed *smiles*

I expect Li Mei will be safe from Yumeh for a while, at this time of the day he'll be more interested in stalking his breakfast, unless he's still asleep somewhere...

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Check out my blog. I quoted the post in there, because it is hard to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
*gasps* Yumeh cuddles?! Are we talking about the same Yumeh here? o.o

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 11-08-2009, 03:48 PM

Yumeh still needs to stalk breakfast despite all the fish we give him from Harbor Fishing? How insatiable!

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 03:49 PM

*giggles* I wish my cats would stalk their own breakfast. *snickers* They're spoiled indoor babies. Especially Jazzmataz. He prefers to only look at the world outside, even with the door wide open. JB will sneak out open doors... and then come whimpering back quite bedraggled after only a few lost & lonely hours.

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 11-08-2009, 03:49 PM

>.> Yumeh, that evil little bugger...

Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 11-08-2009, 03:50 PM

Most cats like to cuddle. On THEIR terms, and not if you want to, or if you think they might want to, or a list of other catly things. Yumeh has an image to maintain, and obviously can't just cuddle anywhere he might be seen.... XD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

@The Crow - Your powers over cats are impressive. He didn't try to eat you did he? We had a Tuna in our thread and he tried to eat her. :rofl:

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

I do believe that Yumeh is the smallest (in physical size) citizen of Menewsha, but without a doubt has the largest ego. -nods sagely-

Vanellope
I'm ADORABLE!

Old 11-08-2009, 03:52 PM

• awww she left, I guess I will never have an answer to my question *pouts*

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 11-08-2009, 03:53 PM

Hello peoples.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 11-08-2009, 03:53 PM

@Ange - I think it's a custom item just for her.

Hello Him. ^_^